Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Experience At PHCN Office In Ojodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At PHCN Office In Ojodu (491 Views)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Ambode Denies Hand In Ojodu Market Demolition / One Of Lai Mohammed's Masquerades Doing Industrial Training At PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At PHCN Office In Ojodu by gbaskiboy: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was at the PHCN office today, to pay bill they brought after they have disconnected it two weeks ago. The total rooms and shops in my compound is 22, and each contributed 1k, making it the sum of 22k. Though the outstanding bill we are owing was close to #200,000k grin. On getting to the office, I headed straight to account office to pay the money. The accountant in charge took the money from me and counted for post, but on checking the amount we are owing, she called one the manager in the office. The manager told her to keep the money, and he told me to go back home and raise more 10k, before reconnection could be done. After several pleas, to return the money to me, it turned to deaf ear o. Na so me jejely go back home, go tell co tenants of my experience. I wonder, why they have to act, this way.... Abi na new system, of collecting money from customers be this?
Re: My Experience At PHCN Office In Ojodu by Juxtified(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
You left your money there with dem? You shouldn't have done that.
But then again the fault lies with you, for waiting so long until they disconnected you, and even 2weeks after, before going to beg for favour. If your tenants were paying 1k monthly, what were you doing with the money?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Tussle: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment Over Ikpeazu’s Sack / Buhari's Face *pictures * / Edo 2016: Owan Voters Vow, " No Roads No Vote For APC "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.