Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Rhoda - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61755 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thats incest the father should be jailed
Re: Rhoda by Feyikemi12(f): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=frozenfirenaija post=48232921 Feyikemi12[/quote]present ma
Re: Rhoda by Feyikemi12(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
saxwizard:
Thats incest the father should be jailed
you dey here?
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Feyikemi12:
you dey here?

Sweetheart yes I am ooo am just lik MTN everywhere you go.

So wapa
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Episode 7
I rolled my eyes and let her in. For goodness sake, I didn't throw a party in my room tonight!
Father looked disappointed for a moment,he had been enjoying our drama and if mother hadn't come in he wouldn't have left the room. He had that forever assurance that he could always have his way with me..or everyone.
He didn't have any weakness, mother had given him the strength he needed.
I feared that if father hadn't left I would have succumbed to his spell.
It wouldn't be the first or second time neither would it be the third.
Father had taken advantage of me when I was just seven years old. I was naive and he threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone and even when I told mother eight years ago,she called me a liar and a trouble maker. Who believes the words of a writer? Maybe I just made it all up like the stories I write.
"Oh dear, I just felt the need to discuss with her about her behavior earlier at dinner" he sounded like a movie,everything he said sounded like a script.
"I hope you understand everything dear, we would talk better next time" he stood up and wrapped his hands around my mother.
Just as they left he looked back and gave me a wink. My legs melted and I was ashamed of my response.
My father was smart and handsome. He knew this world always believed beautiful people never did bad things . one flash of teeth and my mother and even her friends cooed over him .
At a time i would have winked back but things were different.
I had met my salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just poison ur father God will understand angry

8 Likes

Re: Rhoda by missuniverse(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
present following
*rushes to front row*
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
missuniverse:
present
following

*rushes to front row*

Drags her bak

Where's your ticket?
U no even greet my friend go back
Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
i dn't thnk he is actually rhoda's father, a reasonable father dn't take advantage of his own daughter. nice work frozenfire, i luv ur work. thnks 4 d mention.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
i dn't thnk he is actually rhoda's father, a reasonable father dn't take advantage of his own daughter. nice work frozenfire, i luv ur work. thnks 4 d mention

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i dn't thnk he is actually rhoda's father, a reasonable father dn't take advantage of his own daughter. nice work frozenfire, i luv ur work. thnks 4 d mention
thanks sir
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Episode 8
The rest of the week went by without any trouble except the usual roll with my mother over silly and little things.
Like when I leave the door ajar or ask her to change the TV to a better station.
African mothers could bore one's soul with Africa magic if you didn't beg them to let you watch something more enlightening than witches and wizards.
Father didn't come into my room the rest of that week and inside of me I wished he came.
Maybe because I hungered to insult him and increase the hatred I had for him or maybe I just didn't lock my room door because I wanted him to come and pleasure me.
"No father, no father please don't. It hurts,it always does. No, I wouldn't let you. Please father. Ple---" I shut my eyes so tight it began to hurt, I blocked his voice from my head,his dreadful calm replies as he entered me and kept thrusting above my little body,the quiet scream I let out of my mouth, the sound of the door as father shut the door behind him.
I was going crazy in my room,I wanted to scream and let out the fury in my head, my heart aches and I sank into my pillows and let out a muffled yell.
With father in the house,the memories wouldn't leave,they only came stronger. I opened my eyes and i could hardly see and even when I did.
I saw the things I saw eight years ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
thanks ma'am, jst kip d updates coming
frozenfirenaija:

thanks sir
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maiconyoung:
thanks ma'am, jst kip d updates coming
yea I will
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Episode 9
Mother had travelled to Dubai to shop for a friend's wedding. My mother was born with a silver spoon and didn't believe in wearing the same jewelry to two occasions especially one that was held by a competitive friend. No way she had to show she was wealthy and fine.
Everyone already thought she was unsuccessful when she got married to Father, the hot bartender she met on her friends spinster night in a popular rich people's club in ikoyi. Mother never got tired of that story,the way father had been nice enough to dance with her when no one else did.
She told me everyone at the Party thought she was too rich to be beheld which was literally true because mother had been using the latest car and latest mobile phone at a time when everyone who used a phone was considered a president or king.
At a time in the present in a long roll with mother,I told her nobody asked her for a dance because she was a fat spoilt brat.
As an African mother a heavy slap landed on my face and I swear I heard the ringing of the bell and even saw the bell ringer and a group of church choristers singing in my head.
In this past,father was my best friend. Every time mother shouted at me he told her off and comforted me.
We were home alone together most of the time. My sister was in a girls only boarding school but mother wouldn't let me go far away from her grasp because she feared I would corrupt other children with my bad manners.
Father and I had dinner against house rules in the sitting room watching cartoon network and sometimes to make us both happy we tuned into SportsTV and even though I didn't understand football I shouted everytime father shouted and he laughed everytime I did.
We were happy until it was my bed time.
And that night changed everything.

5 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice work dear
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Continue we are behind u
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Nawaa. Lemme holla some people here

Seedgreen oyinprince olajhidey22 donkross1 hawlascho austinblinks veekid nkemdave tessygold emanuel1997 sftw snakie86

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by seedgreen(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
hefelove:
Nawaa. Lemme holla some people here

Seedgreen oyinprince olajhidey22 donkross1 hawlascho austinblinks veekid nkemdave tessygold emanuel1997 sftw snakie86
this is great. Kudos to the op
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks all will update tonight cheesy
Re: Rhoda by missuniverse(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
saxwizard:

Drags her bak

Where's your ticket?
U no even greet my friend go back
ahhh!

sorry Sir,

*greets err'1 and genuflect*

I heard my name, and my curiosity gained ascendancy

Ticket?

*searches purse frantically,
finds ticket, displays it and say*

Here is it Sir,signed by madam herself
Re: Rhoda by SweetyZinta(f): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
Thanks all for following lemme get more people here

macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart
kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe
prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip
Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie
Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK
faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski
Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia
mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano
Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease
sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12
Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey
Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey
Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel
jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23
lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee
latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102
Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit
ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria
Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna
omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED
IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu
akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever
ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola
girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech
SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160
Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze
Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62
temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller
gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz
Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu
juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies
Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp
michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz
Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames
PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123

ayam here ooo
Re: Rhoda by Uthman51(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
I want popcorn
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
missuniverse:
ahhh!

sorry Sir,

*greets err'1 and genuflect*

I heard my name, and my curiosity gained ascendancy

Ticket?

*searches purse frantically,
finds ticket, displays it and say*

Here is it Sir,signed by madam herself

Ok my the power vested on me by frozenfirenaija I allow you to enter.....VIP Section...

Buy ur popcorn bfr u enter no begging ooo u knw say na VIP u dey no con fall my hand
And pls after the show see me at the back of the hall I hv important matter to follow u talk...

Update oooooo

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Episode 10
Father led me to the room and kissed me good night on my forehead. Then he sat by the bed and stared at me for a while, I smiled as any seven year old girl would when a male was staring for too long and even dad wasn't just any male. He was father, brother and bestie.
"Would you read me a story to put me to sleep?" My father sis this sometimes, it wasn't easy living oyinbo lifestyle.
Father had read me Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill,the magic shoe and much more
Father's voice became too low and hazy. He placed his hands on my thighs as u lay liking at him. He began to massage it while I laughed thinking it was just a tickle or something adults did to make children laugh.
"I want to put you to sleep in a special way dear. Only adults go to sleep this way but let this be our father-daughter secret,promise you wouldn't tell"
I looked at him with obvious confusion written on my face. I didn't understand how adults fell asleep differently. I was stupid and naive but I was only a seven year old ajebutter .
"I promise" and he smiled and he trailed his touch in a straight line up to my pelvis. He stroked my clitoris and fiddled with it then bent over and gave my punanni a kiss. He used his tongue on me and I just laid there like a fool. If only I knew
He stood up and grinned "good girl and don't forget your promise"
Father shut the door behind but didn't know he just opened the door to another world,another episode another era.
With mother away often my life was the subject of fatherly destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Weldone madam op..

How was your day
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
saxwizard:

Ok my the power vested on me by frozenfirenaija I allow you to enter.....VIP Section...

Buy ur popcorn bfr u enter no begging ooo u knw say na VIP u dey no con fall my hand
And pls after the show see me at the back of the hall I hv important matter to follow u talk...

Update oooooo
missuniverse please see him ooo it's very very important
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
saxwizard:
Weldone madam op..

How was your day
very fine sir and urs sir
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oloriburuku ni baba yi sha
Re: Rhoda by saxwizard(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

very fine sir and urs sir

Fine ma'am.

Sebi we shud b expecting plenty update tomorrow?
Re: Rhoda by Feyikemi12(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
saxwizard:

Sweetheart yes I am ooo am just lik MTN everywhere you go.
So wapa
wakaholic sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
saxwizard:

Fine ma'am.

Sebi we shud b expecting plenty update tomorrow?

By God's grace and am not ma o am just a young girl o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

African Nerd / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.