Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques (43514 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / Panama Papers: china Blocks Report,accuses Western Govt.of Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Chiznonso:

One nuclear Bomb will end all these things, we are talking nuclear bombs, U are talking ancient wars, Y did House of Saud sign a deal with USA for petrodollars recycling in exchange of weapons, Y did Saudi let Israel alone even it took your holy land, if they hadn't done that, Henry Kissinger would have wiped them out. Germany will learn her lesson, Germany isn't even a strong military country, she's not a member of the UN security council, she's not as strong as JAPAN militarily, she has no nuclear weapons, the, UN security council is USA(3% Muslims), Russia(1% Muslims), China(2%muslims),Britain(3%muslims), France(10% Muslims), Brasil. The Jews did nothing but they weren't spared, Trump ascendancy should be a warning to U guys, Far-right is real and it's coming, do not underestimate it. Blashopmet has always been in the church since the days of the ancient Pope and Churches that engaged in massacres but that doesn't mean we will not uphold Christianity in its official form because it's its values that brought about Modern Civilisation

If one nuclear weapon can destroy a whole country, then that shouldn't be a problem cause some Muslim countries have enough to level all the countries you mentioned. Also, all these is talk because I have on so many occasions, read on cases where a militarily weak country won against a strong country e.g the battle between Italy and Ethiopia (adowa battle 1896).

And please christianity brought 0 civilisation to this world. Most of the cases of rape are perpetrated by pastors. Its in the churches that we hear of pastors flogging their members to send away a non-existent spirit. I have even heard of cases where they burn their members alive. What brought brought civilisation is mostly the development of technology and the fear of the horrors of the war which the christian-dominated countries executed. Why didn't the "peace" it teaches prevent the war.

I also don't understand where you got that from cos there are so many verses in the bible e.g exodus 20:22 that tells you to kill and destroy those who don't practise your religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
You must be very ridiculous...

You were hasty to quote the Bible out of context but could not take the most basic of critical thinking. Mind you that I was yet to delve into the glut of inaccuracies for which the Quran and the disparate hadiths of Islam have achieved notoriety.

I was thinking that you would be keen to cross swords with me so that we could establish who between us believes a lie...

The Bible according to you is inaccurate but yet after over six centuries when Jesus walked the earth, Muhammad still find portion of Bible worthy of plagiarism.

The Bible, according to you and other misguided Muslims, encouraged Christians to kill non-Christians. But how come Christians are not obeying the injunction you surmised instead it is Islam that is almost synonymous with violence, intimidation, secrecy, bloodshed and terrorism?

I suggest you embrace enlightenment so as to liberate yourself or else stick to what you know.

Lies and lies! There is nothing out of context there. Its a clear instruction. Kill non-christians!

You people keep saying rubbish about the Qur'an copying the bible. The bible (injil) actually came from Allah but after the death of Isa, you people corrupted so much of it just for your selfish reasons. That book is full of contradictions, conflicting verses, false prophecies, lies and confusion. One verse will say Jesus died for you, another one will say no one can die for the sins of another. I'm currently waiting for the 2017 version of your bible grin

While Qur'an on the other hand is full of fulfilled prophecies, it made claims that have been proved scientifically and has not been corrupted dispite all the efforts you people. I can tell you more things that will convince you that Qur'an is really authentic.

Also can you stop telling me all these bullsh!t about christians being peaceful? Why did the christian dominated countries participate in wars and killed millions of innocent non-combatants? Mtcheew I don't have your time abeg

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
For all the noise you appear to be making, Islam is yet to be integrated into any European society that is why one gets to hear the inexorable chant of Islamophobia.

Western Europe is putting stringent mechanisms in place to check the indiscriminate influx of migrants from Islamic countries. As we speak, several European countries have laws that either prohibit or limit the building of mosques.

There are theorists who posit that Islam would peter out in the coming centuries as technology, science, enlightenment drains life out of it. In our present world, if not for the sharia prescription of death for apostasy or abandoning Islam, the population of adherents to the religion will shrink by as high as 50%. How many people practice Islam by their own volition?

Islam does not integrate into any man made society. It is a society apart. The 'stringent measures' are reliant on a deal made with Muslim Turkey, a deal which is falling apart as we speak, but that is not the point. Europe needs migrants, with its low birth rates and ageing population. With all the laws that prohibit or limit the building of mosques, mosques are still being built in their dozens and hundreds of churches converted to mosques.

Forget about theories, use your own God-given gift of sight. Unlike Christianity, Islam is not anti science and technology. The pinnacle of Islamic history was also its golden age of science and technology, while the pinnacle of Christian history is still referred today as the 'dark ages'. Let me also explain something to you, mosques are unimportant, Muslims can spread a mat on the street and pray, in a basement, a sideroom, a lounge anywhere. Do you think that the Muslims who prayed in the twenty closed mosques have suddenly disappeared or turned to Christian? No, they are still very much in France. The dumb thing that France did unknowingly was to scatter them to where they can not be monitored any longer, rather than strive to keep them in one place where they could have been regulated. Either and all ways, Islam will remain, and will spread.

And please leave off the apostasy argument, used by so called ex Muslims who use it to get assylum or 419 gullible Christian funda,entalists by claiming to be former terrorists who saw the 'light', lol. We read about them too, and we are Muslims, so we can see the gaping holes in their stories, but man must wack, I guess, and we never really miss such con artists when they go over to your side... you need them more than us to spread your faith. In reality, how many people have been killed for leaving Islam? Christians boast of Muslims 'finding Christ', yet still claim that Muslims cannot leave Islam. I do not know of any Muslim today who is a Muslim because he is afraid of being killed, do you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2016
francisbiz:

Yes I will greet them as Israel surges forward in enlarging their coast in palestine .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Don't forget to greet my Bishop KUKA right in sokoto caliphate, and my Christian Brothers and Sisters in saudi arabia; oh, that that devil in the black stone in mecca will continue to swallow more moslems.
I want to cast lot with my Christian brothers with VETO POWERS in the United Nations to decide where next we are to test our weapons of muslim destruction, after isis/isil; SHALOM

Yes, do that if you can see any will you? Good luck searching. And you have no Christians in the UN. They are either Muslims or secular atheists. You can cast lot with those. Stop your delusionary state, go find where your next meal is coming from, and go pay your tithe, your daddy GO is feeling the pinch, begging for your donations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Sike(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Alhamdulillah
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Adminisher: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Dead brained poster of this rubbish. Is this snartness?.
Low IQ Nigerian thinking.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by francisbiz: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Yes, do that if you can see any will you? Good luck searching. And you have no Christians in the UN. They are either Muslims or secular atheists. You can cast lot with those. Stop your delusionary state, go find where your next meal is coming from, and go pay your tithe, your daddy GO is feeling the pinch, begging for your donations.

Read these and grasp the implications;
Oops! I Forgot You have TERMINAL SCHIZOPHRENIA as a result of your TRAUMATIC-HABITUAL-MASTURBATION ON CHRISTIANITY.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2122.html#us

Largest Christian populations (as of 2011):

United States 229,157,250[133]
Brazil 169,213,130[134]
Mexico 106,204,560[135]
Nigeria 80,510,000[136]
Philippines 78,790,000[137]
Russia 67,640,000[138]
China 67,070,000[136]
Democratic Republic of the Congo 63,150,000[136]
France 55,948,600
Italy 55,832,000
Ethiopia 51,477,950
Germany 50,752,580[139]
Colombia 44,502,000
Ukraine 41,973,000
South Africa 40,243,000
Spain 38,568,000
Poland 36,526,000
Kenya 33,625,790
Argentina 33,497,100
United Kingdom 33,200,417
Uganda 29,943,000
India 28,436,000
Venezuela 28,340,790
Peru 27,365,100
Indonesia 24,123,000

Largest Muslim populations (as of 2013):

Indonesia 206,986,560[86]
Pakistan 180,608,292
India 160,945,000[140]
Bangladesh 132,937,800
Nigeria 80,000,000
Iran 73,238,340
Egypt 70,056,000
Turkey 70,036,838
Algeria 36,092,810
Morocco 31,351,800
Afghanistan 30,112,680
Sudan 30,064,180
Iraq 29,767,300
Ethiopia 28,120,050
Saudi Arabia 26,624,560
Uzbekistan 25,628,240
Yemen 23,836,523
China 20,095,870
Syria 19,601,750
Malaysia 17,085,402

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Islam does not integrate into any man made society. It is a society apart. The 'stringent measures' are reliant on a deal made with Muslim Turkey, a deal which is falling apart as we speak, but that is not the point. Europe needs migrants, with its low birth rates and ageing population. With all the laws that prohibit or limit the building of mosques, mosques are still being built in their dozens and hundreds of churches converted to mosques.

Forget about theories, use your own God-given gift of sight. Unlike Christianity, Islam is not anti science and technology. The pinnacle of Islamic history was also its golden age of science and technology, while the pinnacle of Christian history is still referred today as the 'dark ages'. Let me also explain something to you, mosques are unimportant, Muslims can spread a mat on the street and pray, in a basement, a sideroom, a lounge anywhere. Do you think that the Muslims who prayed in the twenty closed mosques have suddenly disappeared or turned to Christian? No, they are still very much in France. The dumb thing that France did unknowingly was to scatter them to where they can not be monitored any longer, rather than strive to keep them in one place where they could have been regulated. Either and all ways, Islam will remain, and will spread.

And please leave off the apostasy argument, used by so called ex Muslims who use it to get assylum or 419 gullible Christian funda,entalists by claiming to be former terrorists who saw the 'light', lol. We read about them too, and we are Muslims, so we can see the gaping holes in their stories, but man must wack, I guess, and we never really miss such con artists when they go over to your side... you need them more than us to spread your faith. In reality, how many people have been killed for leaving Islam? Christians boast of Muslims 'finding Christ', yet still claim that Muslims cannot leave Islam. I do not know of any Muslim today who is a Muslim because he is afraid of being killed, do you?
All I can see from the cock and bull story you concocted above is an uncanny predilection for mendacity and deliberate falsehood.

So you are saying there are now sharia injunctions prescribing death for converting from Islam to another religion? Are you for real?

You appear to be gloating with the manifest evil which Islam propagates and the question should be where is your conscience?....

Your posited that European countries are opening their arms for Islamic migrants and I dont know where you read or heard that. The problem you as well as many ignorant Muslims have is your tendency to misunderstand and abuse benevolence and humanitarianism which are the foundations of Christianity. European countries provided a refuge for migrants from Islamic countries trying to flee from the squalor, under-development, poverty,death, and other obnoxious features that define every country where Islam predominates...
You begged the question of whether there would Islam without force....

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by yunnyp(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Exactly, i dont suggest they ban muslims because they are human. But i suggest they shut down all mosQue.

And if possible, they should modify the quran. By erasing all hate verses. Because they claim those terrorists are radicalised. How and with what book, they wont tell us. But we know they use the Quran and hadiths. angry

#Egbami. Modify Quran (The Holy Book) Quran is ONE and it's untouchable unlike the Bible?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by yunnyp(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Exactly, i dont suggest they ban muslims because they are human. But i suggest they shut down all mosQue.

And if possible, they should modify the quran. By erasing all hate verses. Because they claim those terrorists are radicalised. How and with what book, they wont tell us. But we know they use the Quran and hadiths.

People musilms call kafirs are the people they run to for protection/security. Look at Islamic states, No peace. They fight and kill themselves each passing day. They are now spreading thier violence to the West. Shameful religion of peace. angry

#Egbami. Modify Quran (The Holy Book) Quran is ONE and it's untouchable unlike the Bible?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
All I can see from the cock and bull story you concocted above is an uncanny predilection for mendacity and deliberate falsehood.

So you are saying there are now sharia injunctions prescribing death for converting from Islam to another religion? Are you for real?

You appear to be gloating with the manifest evil which Islam propagates and the question should be where is your conscience?....

Your posited that European countries are opening their arms for Islamic migrants and I dont know where you read or heard that. The problem you as well as many ignorant Muslims have is your tendency to misunderstand and abuse benevolence and humanitarianism which are the foundations of Christianity. European countries provided a refuge for migrants from Islamic countries trying to flee from the squalor, under-development, poverty,death, and other obnoxious features that define every country where Islam predominates...
You begged the question of whether there would Islam without force....

Your opinions are borne out of a desire to be vengeful rather than to state facts. My points are straight to the point, and I have made them. You can subsequently analyse them whichever way you prefer, or reject them until they are no longer rejectable. Islam is here to stay and expand, whether you personally think it is evil or not is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And if you think that all Muslim countries are poor, underdevelopped, in squalor, and obnoxious, you need to ask yourself why Dubai is the new world hub today. Or go look at cities in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi etc. As an African, you will weep. I also question the humanitarianism and benevolence which bred colonialism and robbery of the natural resources of Muslim and non Muslim countries in Africa and Asia in the name of Christianity. Without the stolen resources of Africa and Asia, Europe would have been a puddle of mud full of savages eating each other. What they have today is built on the blood, sweat and toils of their colonialist slaves, and it was all thanks to the charitable, benevolent missionaries who, backed by cannon and grape shot, stole your land and birthright, and left you the farce called Christianity to use for acquiring income. Call it false if you like, we both know it is true. Islam is the only ideology that redresses the injustice and greed that Christianity has spread hither and yon.

Please, you have to excuse me henceforth, I was just reading in the news that Athens has given us Muslims permission to open our first (but surely not last, you can bet on that) mosque in Greece. I want to go and thank my Lord for yet another lovely gift.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by passyhansome(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

ohhh my God, here goes another misguided soul. owk pls take time to look for the contextual meaning of those verses you just quoted, when you that run back and tell me what you have found out. even the Bible cannot be translated verbatim if not you will enter thick forest. as an example, it is said that jesus said and I quote "I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." (Matthew 10:35) it's just an example but imagine translating it verbatim, how will it sound like. it is said that it is very easy to hate someone who comits violence than understand them and that it requires very little brain power to criticize than it take to analyze and you just proved it right.

Didn't get you can you come again cos you didn't make sense

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
passyhansome:

Didn't get you can you come again cos you didn't make sense
how could I possibly make sense to someone who doesn't have sence

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by emperorchedda(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

If one nuclear weapon can destroy a whole country, then that shouldn't be a problem cause some Muslim countries have enough to level all the countries you mentioned. Also, all these is talk because I have on so many occasions, read on cases where a militarily weak country won against a strong country e.g the battle between Italy and Ethiopia (adowa battle 1896).

And please christianity brought 0 civilisation to this world. Most of the cases of rape are perpetrated by pastors. Its in the churches that we hear of pastors flogging their members to send away a non-existent spirit. I have even heard of cases where they burn their members alive. What brought brought civilisation is mostly the development of technology and the fear of the horrors of the war which the christian-dominated countries executed. Why didn't the "peace" it teaches prevent the war.

I also don't understand where you got that from cos there are so many verses in the bible e.g exodus 20:22 that tells you to kill and destroy those who don't practise your religion.
Oga your lies are just pathetic. This iss exodus 20:22. Please everyone should quickly look it up too so as to prove to this bigot how much he's been spreading here

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by elsomm(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not

Through bloodshed, force and cohesion
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by emperorchedda(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lies and lies! There is nothing out of context there. Its a clear instruction. Kill non-christians!

You people keep saying rubbish about the Qur'an copying the bible. The bible (injil) actually came from Allah but after the death of Isa, you people corrupted so much of it just for your selfish reasons. That book is full of contradictions, conflicting verses, false prophecies, lies and confusion. One verse will say Jesus died for you, another one will say no one can die for the sins of another. I'm currently waiting for the 2017 version of your bible grin

While Qur'an on the other hand is full of fulfilled prophecies, it made claims that have been proved scientifically and has not been corrupted dispite all the efforts you people. I can tell you more things that will convince you that Qur'an is really authentic.

Also can you stop telling me all these bullsh!t about christians being peaceful? Why did the christian dominated countries participate in wars and killed millions of innocent non-combatants? Mtcheew I don't have your time abeg
Dude you lie a lot you have no single authority to call another person a liar. You need to be spat on.

Please quote Exodus 20:22 which you claimed was in support of Christian killing the unfaithful. You have been caught red handed and you have no other words to reply my fact so I expect you to keep hiding in shame as you've been doing since I caught you

For the records, I'm not a religious fanatic I just spotted so MANY lies in your dumb argument against Christian, Nigerians are just naturally lazy to make research if not all your fake bible verses you quoted would be brought here and everyone will see how criminal you are just like I busted one of your verses of lies

The bible will NEVER ask a human to kill for god, not exodus 20:22 not any other verse

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
Dude you lie a lot you have no single authority to call another person a liar. You need to be spat on.

Please quote Exodus 20:22 which you claimed was in support of Christian killing the unfaithful. You have been caught red handed and you have no other words to reply my fact so I expect you to keep hiding in shame as you've been doing since I caught you

For the records, I'm not a religious fanatic I just spotted so MANY lies in your dumb argument against Christian, Nigerians are just naturally lazy to make research if not all your fake bible verses you quoted would be brought here and everyone will see how criminal you are just like I busted one of your verses of lies

The bible will NEVER ask a human to kill for god, not exodus 20:22 not any other verse

Shut up. You can use google and check them up. They are 100% real from the bible. It seems like you don't even know anything about your religion. If I deserve to be spat on, then you deserve to have poo thrown on your face and forced to eat and swallow it. There are many bible verses that are similar to the one I quoted. The bible is itself totally fake. I'm currently waiting for the 2017 version of your "holy" book. Which "lie" of mine did you bust by the way?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by DanielPop(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
If so, then why are your "moderate muslims" protesting the ban on "Radical islamic mosque?" undecided
kobonaire:

Trump called for an outright Muslim immigration ban in America. He even went further to say that Islam is not compatible with 'western values'. Trump is Islamaphobic.
What France has done is target radical Islam - there is a big distinction. Even moderate Muslims should be involved in tackling the cancer in their system known as Islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
DanielPop:
If so, then why are your "moderate muslims" protesting the ban on "Radical islamic mosque?" undecided
moderate Muslims need to join the fight against radical Islam.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by DanielPop(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
But here they are on NL protesting the ban! Guy leave that your talk abeg! Trump is right! undecided
kobonaire:
moderate Muslims need to join the fight against radical Islam.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by emperorchedda(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. You can use google and check them up. They are 100% real from the bible. It seems like you don't even know anything about your religion. If I deserve to be spat on, then you deserve to have poo thrown on your face and forced to eat and swallow it. There are many bible verses that are similar to the one I quoted. The bible is itself totally fake. I'm currently waiting for the 2017 version of your "holy" book. Which "lie" of mine did you bust by the way?
this is Exodus 20:22. Please where did it instructs Christians to kill?? Liar from the pit of mecca

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
this is Exodus 20:22. Please where did it instructs Christians to kill?? Liar from the pit of mecca

I must have made a mistake. I meant Exodus 22:20 which states clearly: "Anyone who sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed". I can give you more verses if you like. You van use google
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
DanielPop:
But here they are on NL protesting the ban! Guy leave that your talk abeg! Trump is right! undecided
Please, folks in NL are not informed about the situation in France. Their own is just to comment anyhow .... pretty much the way Trump talks ..... #noToTrumpAbeg
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:

It beta u check it again from 20.20 be4 ranting
Unlike u pple that quote lies
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
ancientbanana:
The quran says mohammed did ZERO miracles, chopped off hands instead of healin, beheaded people instead of giving life, stoned women instead of saving them, retaliated instead of forgiving, molested a child instead of protecting her

grin Yea, he was very peaceful.. very good qualities..
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Try and check statistics of Muslims that die each passing day. smiley

That nigga doesn't get to know what he's doing, don't mind him..
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are just pathetic!

According to you and the ignorance and falsehood that underpin Islam, the Bible (which has been in existence for centuries before the birth of Muhammad) was corrupted. Can you please tell us the areas that have been corrupted and the ones that have been preserved pure?

Which prophecy did Islam predict? Which miracle did Muhammad do? Which prophet foretold the coming of Muhammad? Are we not talking of the Koran that has been proved to be incompatible with science and contains tons of mathematical inaccuracies?

Muhammad was nothing besides an overzealous warlord that couched his love for sensuality and war with a syncretic religion that drew from Arab paganism, Judaism and the biblical apocrypha.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Your opinions are borne out of a desire to be vengeful rather than to state facts. My points are straight to the point, and I have made them. You can subsequently analyse them whichever way you prefer, or reject them until they are no longer rejectable. Islam is here to stay and expand, whether you personally think it is evil or not is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. And if you think that all Muslim countries are poor, underdevelopped, in squalor, and obnoxious, you need to ask yourself why Dubai is the new world hub today. Or go look at cities in Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi etc. As an African, you will weep. I also question the humanitarianism and benevolence which bred colonialism and robbery of the natural resources of Muslim and non Muslim countries in Africa and Asia in the name of Christianity. Without the stolen resources of Africa and Asia, Europe would have been a puddle of mud full of savages eating each other. What they have today is built on the blood, sweat and toils of their colonialist slaves, and it was all thanks to the charitable, benevolent missionaries who, backed by cannon and grape shot, stole your land and birthright, and left you the farce called Christianity to use for acquiring income. Call it false if you like, we both know it is true. Islam is the only ideology that redresses the injustice and greed that Christianity has spread hither and yon.

Please, you have to excuse me henceforth, I was just reading in the news that Athens has given us Muslims permission to open our first (but surely not last, you can bet on that) mosque in Greece. I want to go and thank my Lord for yet another lovely gift.
It is entirely your business if you choose to regale yourself with hallucinations.

What is beyond doubt is that Islam leaves bloodletting, violence, terror in its wake wherever it rears its ugly head. Islam epitomizes backwardness, underdevelopment and anachronism. You know the truth so stop hiding under extraneous issues...
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
You are just pathetic!

According to you and the ignorance and falsehood that underpin Islam, the Bible (which has been in existence for centuries before the birth of Muhammad) was corrupted. Can you please tell us the areas that have been corrupted and the ones that have been preserved pure?

Which prophecy did Islam predict? Which miracle did Muhammad do? Which prophet foretold the coming of Muhammad? Are we not talking of the Koran that has been proved to be incompatible with science and contains tons of mathematical inaccuracies?

Muhammad was nothing besides an overzealous warlord that couched his love for sensuality and war with a syncretic religion that drew from Arab paganism, Judaism and the biblical apocrypha.

Go and study your buybull well. In one verse they will instruct you kill non-christians, in another one they will tell you to live peacefully. One verse will tell you that geesus died for your sins and another one will say that no man can die for the sins of another. We keep on getting new versions of your bible everyday. Sometimes you even alter the meaning of a verse by using different words while the Qur'an on the other hand, has no record or any trace of corruption. Even the non-muslim scholars have agreed with this.

As for the prophesies, they include the signs of the end of the would and the predictions of the outcomes of some ancient wars.

The buybull(Injil) itself is from Allah (SWT) so there have to be some similarities between Injil and the Qur'an. Allah Himself promised to preserve the Qur'an which is why it is a standing miracle itself.

Allahu Akbar
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Dahveydson(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:

Do my eyes deceive me? Emperor quoting bible?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and study your buybull well. In one verse they will instruct you kill non-christians, in another one they will tell you to live peacefully. One verse will tell you that geesus died for your sins and another one will say that no man can die for the sins of another. We keep on getting new versions of your bible everyday. Sometimes you even alter the meaning of a verse by using different words while the Qur'an on the other hand, has no record or any trace of corruption. Even the non-muslim scholars have agreed with this.

As for the prophesies, they include the signs of the end of the would and the predictions of the outcomes of some ancient wars.

The buybull(Injil) itself is from Allah (SWT) so there have to be some similarities between Injil and the Qur'an. Allah Himself promised to preserve the Qur'an which is why it is a standing miracle itself.

Allahu Akbar
You are wasting my time.

BTW, what are satanic verses? Why did Muhammad concede that he was inspired by the devil? Do you know Salman Rushdie?

I asked you for empirical and specific example and all you could do was to present a mishmash of incoherency...

Dont get me started because by the time I am through I would have exposed Islam for the false religion it clearly remains.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
You are just pathetic!

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.