Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE (4689 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nezzel(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
AfroKnight:
Mr Konfused. First of all, congratulations. grin

Just marry the pregnant babe jejely and enjoy your marriage. A woman who doesn't nag frequently is a rare treat from heaven. You said she's contented with whatever amount you spend on her. Baba, are you really trying to rationalize leaving such a woman?

The main difference between A and B is education. This can be acquired even at her age. Na small thing. Pick lady A. With the right education and exposure you will end up with a peaceable, educated and reasonable wife who makes life easy for you at home. Bro, this is what men are praying for and you want to gamble? Ha!

Dude, thanks for your advice, am truly grateful......
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by ikupakuti(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
konfused:

it was not a mistake, I just don't know, I know am to blame for all this, but I seriously don't knw what to do.
Maa ton ara re

You know what to do

You just dont want to face it!

Just imagine your daughter as girl A?

You only discover her faults..... After getting her pregnant

Your original plan was to flex with girl A, dump her when you are through and then wife girl B, right ?

Enjoy your confusion boy

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
So girl A has a child and is pregnant with another and it's a pregnancy you don't want? I would pity this girl if I wanted to feel miserable.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
eitsei:
I tell you.. It's not all the mad Men that you see on the street you pity nor people with broken lives because it might be karma dealing with them... Leaving the girl B now Mr konfused who do you think will marry her after two kids from two irresponsible different fathers
It's not that the girl B is not money conscious nor proactive as you portrayed her, I believe she's only like that because of her condition because she will do anything to keep a man that looks her side despite the fact that such man knew she's already had a child before

I agree with you. I once had a neighbour whose first daughter just kept having children for different men out of wedlock. And then, he had another whom marriage didn't work out for. They all came back to continue under his roof at some point. I used to tell my siblings then that I'm sure their father might have messed up some girl when he was younger, and that karma had come to ravage his house. (They always waved it off as one of my usual talk thought. lol). I believed what I was saying then.

Additionally, it's very hard to advise the op, because either way(leave her/marry her because she is pregnant), something would still sound amiss.

Like you, I wish ladies would learn. We sometimes forget we are generally more fragile and vulnerable, so, we just throw caution to the wind.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Godmother(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
In all this I feel sorry for girl A; knowing she already had a child she should have been more careful.

Then to you OP, you are just deceiving yourself. What did you expect when you decided to date more than one person, sleeping with them both. Anyways, I wouldn't advise you to marry girl A since you clearly feel you are above her. But if she decides to show you another side of her when you do dump her, then take it in stride.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Yoyostic: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Choi, lady A's mumuness is unrivalled.How could she make such a mistake a second time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by HaneefahRN(f): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
konfused:
He who has no Sin should first cast a stone.....

All these dudes acting all sanctimonious as if you guys are all angels, calling me wicked and all that, all I asked for is advice and not some holier-than-thou dudes telling me am wicked....

I bleeped up, yes I admit to that, but using that world "wicked"......haba!!!

If you don't have any advice for me, say so than calling me wicked for something I didn't do intentionally.....

Don't worry, it's not your fault. It's the lady that allowed another yeye, irresponsible man impregnate her again out of wedlock, I blame.

You are wicked sha grin and that's true.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2017
;DI thank God, finally she has delivered. A BBB.

I am grateful to all those who advised me to marry her, I did and I am not regretting it.

May God bless you all, guess am no longer Konfused now.

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by ifemola: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
konfused:
hello nairaland,

Am so confused on what path to follow.

I ve two girls in my life, but am confused on who to settle down with.

Girl A....she is not a graduate, she is a sales-girl, from a poor background, has a love-child at home.

I believe she loves me, but I strongly suspect she is in luv cos of her belief that am way higher than her . I sense a great level of inferiority complex from her.

She is never money conscious, barely asks me for money, she accepts anything I give her.

My main issue is she is not proactive. She doesn't have a say of hers!!!!

Girl B.......she is a graduate, she is doing her nysc, from an average family, assertive, doesn't pretend, always money conscious, always looking for ways to add value to her life, she nags and complains alot.

She is always advising me to do better, she always keeps me on my toe by criticising any thing I don't do well.

But.....

I love girl B more than girl A, but the crux of the matter is girl A is pregnant for me......

I just don't know what to do.

I need serious advice, I can't go for abortion, I don't want to marry girl A.......
Just assume lady A is your sister, how do you want her to continue ,two kids from different father. Haba now this is wickedness.You dont love her but yet you were doing her without condom,For God sake condom is still #50 abi e don increase ni. You better mind yourself and go with lady A cause i see lady B cheating on you already.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by mctowel01: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2017
konfused:
;DI thank God, finally she has delivered. A BBB.

I am grateful to all those who advised me to marry her, I did and I am not regretting it.

May God bless you all, guess am no longer Konfused now.
That was the best decision you took, considering you mustn't shy away from the consequences of your mistakes. Even if you married girl B, you will give yoursekf more marital and financial strain and problems. Just try to adapt and grow in love with girl A. Wish you well man!

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by yuiop(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2017
HaneefahRN:
So you were busy playing with both, got a single mother pregnant then remembered you don't love her, so she can now be a single mother to two children from irresponsible guys, then had the mind to come and ask for advice?

Your grey mater and conscience is dead and buried.
Asalam alaekum!!!!
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2017
ifemola:
Just assume lady A is your sister, how do you want her to continue ,two kids from different father. Haba now this is wickedness.You dont love her but yet you were doing her without condom,For God sake condom is still #50 abi e don increase ni. You better mind yourself and go with lady A cause i see lady B cheating on you already.

Madam, jiri nwayo, she is now my wife, this event happened last year, she just gave birth yesterday.....ihotago!!!!

Thanks though, but I am not wicked biko.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by HaneefahRN(f): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
yuiop:
Asalam alaekum!!!!
Wa alaykum salam
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by yuiop(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Wa alaykum salam
Follow back........
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by austinereds(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
konfused:

Madam, jiri nwayo, she is now my wife, this event happened last year, she just gave birth yesterday.....ihotago!!!!

Thanks though, but I am not wicked biko.....

3 gbosa for you. mould her into the woman you want. you won't regret your decision. Enjoy ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by MummyIMadeIt: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow to me, this is one reality educative thread as i can relate to it............

OP am happy u decided to marry lady A, and i can bet she would make the better wife material, now all you need do to avoid REGRETS IN THE FUTURE ARE:

1. BE UP and CLOSE with GOD
2. REMAIN FOCUSED AND DETERMINED IN YOUR FAMILY DUTIES
3. MAINTAIN GOOD COMMUNICATION CHANNEL WITH YOUR WIFE
4. DOUBLE YOUR INCOME BROTHER

AND OP WHAT'S YOUR BABY BOY'S NAME...........JUST BEEN CURIOUS
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by ttomexy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
ifemola:
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
wow to me, this is one reality educative thread as i can relate to it............

OP am happy u decided to marry lady A, and i can bet she would make the better wife material, now all you need do to avoid REGRETS IN THE FUTURE ARE:

1. BE UP and CLOSE with GOD
2. REMAIN FOCUSED AND DETERMINED IN YOUR FAMILY DUTIES
3. MAINTAIN GOOD COMMUNICATION CHANNEL WITH YOUR WIFE
4. DOUBLE YOUR INCOME BROTHER

AND OP WHAT'S YOUR BABY BOY'S NAME...........JUST BEEN CURIOUS

CHINUALUMOGU. . . . . . that's his name.
Thanks
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by dupzy05: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Op marry girl A ,love her by force ,care for her ,cherish her,care for her ,take her home to mama.
As for girl B explain every damm thing to her ,ask for forgiveness from her ,but make sure she accept ur apology with tears flowing on ur eye .if not karma is waiting for you ,pray fervently ask for God forgiveness and continue to live a better life .
and don't f**k around again
Thank me later
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
konfused:

it was not a mistake, I just don't know, I know am to blame for all this, but I seriously don't knw what to do.

I had to laugh out loud when I got to "and the problem is she is pregnant for me".

Congratulations sir, you've just become the father of two children. And If God wants to catch you, she'll give birth to twins.

You've got no options here bro, you'll have to marry the mother of your kid and be good to her.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

I had to laugh out loud when I got to "and the problem is she is pregnant for me".

Congratulations sir, you've just become the father of two children. And If God wants to catch you, she'll give birth to twins.

You've got no options here bro, you'll have to marry the mother of your kid and be good to her.

Lol, this ur ekpere will not work, she has already delivered........
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
konfused:

Lol, this ur ekpere will not work, she has already delivered........

Lol. You for invite us for the naming make we come chop party rice now.

On a more serious note though, make a honest woman out of her and marry her, If only for your child's sake.

She already respects and adores you, that should make it easy for you to influence her positively to improve upon herself.

Mold her with patience and care, So that 30years from now, you will look at her with genuine love and pride.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. You for invite us for the naming make we come chop party rice now.

On a more serious note though, make a honest woman out of her and marry her, If only for your child's sake.

She already respects and adores you, that should make it easy for you to influence her positively to improve upon herself.

Mold her with patience and care, So that 30years from now, you will look at her with genuine love and pride.

Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate.

It's not easy, but I thank God

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
konfused:

Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate.

It's not easy, but I thank God

You're welcome.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by A190(f): 2:47am On Aug 04, 2017
You can brush her up.. There is NOUN or even NCE. It's never too late
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2017
konfused:
Biko what qualifies this issue as wickedness, girl A was a side chick, cos I don't want to indulge in abortion now am wicked.....

I love girl B, I need advice and not telling me if am wicked or not...

You should not have had a side chick in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by jahsharon: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dear O.P., you are my guy, a typical Yoruba Demon grin grin. Just grab them by the pusssy and move on to the next victim tongue tongue . Just dump the two of them and move on to a new pusssy jooor. But, have you killed this ugly biitch called karma? Because she is coming for you. I have no advice other than you should hunt down and hack karma before she gets you because whatever you sow, karma will help you reap it and keep it under your bed.
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
jahsharon:
Dear O.P., you are my guy, a typical Yoruba Demon grin grin. Just grab them by the pusssy and move on to the next victim tongue tongue . Just dump the two of them and move on to a new pusssy jooor. But, have you killed this ugly biitch called karma? Because she is coming for you. I have no advice other than you should hunt down and hack karma before she gets you because whatever you sow, karma will help you reap it and keep it under your bed.

Hahahaha, dude you came late to the party, check the date. she is my wife now and we have a bouncing baby boy, He is almost 6months now........thanks all the same, just pray you never be in such a position.

Onweghi onye na esi we mmiri oku na oga ada elu
Re: Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE by konfused: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
A190:
You can brush her up.. There is NOUN or even NCE. It's never too late

Thanks nne

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 ) / Maurice Sam Biography: Wife, Parents, Father, Mother / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.