Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet (3848 Views)

NBC Test Invitation / Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? / NBC TEST. How Do I Locate This Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mehn! The NBC first stage of screening has been finalized for candidates that were scheduled to write today. For those that wrote today, which of the test did you encounter difficulties? For me, the Abstract Reasoning was 'Abstractly Abstract', But i can't stop celebrating my success. So over to you pals, how was your experience?
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by techP(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
the test was quite good. I personally had fun with the verbal and technical aspect. other sections were OK too.

congrats to those who will make it through!!!
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
techP:
the test was quite good. I personally had fun with the verbal and technical aspect. other sections were OK too.

congrats to those who will make it through!!!

Nice to hear dat, where was ur centre,
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by bigStace: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
sight u brother the Nbc technician questions no funny at all but the test was fun wish everyone the best
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:
For me, the Abstract Reasoning was 'Abstractly Abstract', But i can't stop celebrating my success. So over to you pals, how was your experience?

Result never come out you don dey celebrate success, chai!
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by bigStace: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Result never come out you don't dey celebrate success, chai!

oga leave that guy oh
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
bigStace:

oga leave that guy oh
I hol am before? undecided
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by kendo19841: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Omo the exam na wa o. I have forgotten so many things menh, I left school November 2014
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by techP(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

Nice to hear dat, where was ur centre,

lagos...
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by techP(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
kendo19841:
Omo the exam na wa o. I have forgotten so many things menh, I left school November 2014

naso bro... they was just basic stuffs especially d electrical and mechanical questions. those who still remember many of those things go smile
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by lisimmo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
The abstract section would be a piece of cake for those who practised on MyJob app.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

Or follow my signature

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Winning mentality
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Ir is called; winning mentality,
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
lisimmo:
The abstract section would be a piece of cake for those who practised on MyJob app.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

Or follow my signature
Your answers are 3, C, 4C. I wish say na dis stuff NBC set, lol,,, bro, ask very well
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Rheubhen14(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
The test was not bad just that the time stipulated for the Technical part was just too short. But in all we give God the glory.
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

Ir is called; winning mentality,

It is called "don't count your eggs before they are hatched." undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by surebona(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2016
we just ve to be tankful to God for making it possible for us to take d test, and pray d test favor us.... all d same it was an experience

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by izzou(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

It is called "don't count your eggs before they are hatched." undecided

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Ellidude(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

Your answers are 3, C, 4C. I wish say na dis stuff NBC set, lol,,, bro, ask very well
Bro, I think the answer to the second pic is D. Check well.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ellidude:
Bro, I think the answer to the second pic is D. Check well.
you are right, 7sides and 5sides,,, did u write the test?
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Guys, please I need your honest opinion. I've been invited for the NBC interview but I have a temp contract job dat I do, that comes up intermittently but pays better than d NBC training, although am currently free. Should I go for NBC, will I b able to combine it with the temp job, and does anyone have any ideas how their lectures are, will it b everyday and can I miss some classes? Thanks, any response will b highly appreciated.
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by chinkichun: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2016
phlixydav:
Guys, please I need your honest opinion. I've been invited for the NBC interview but I have a temp contract job dat I do, that comes up intermittently but pays better than d NBC training, although am currently free. Should I go for NBC, will I b able to combine it with the temp job, and does anyone have any ideas how their lectures are, will it b everyday and can I miss some classes? Thanks, any response will b highly appreciated.

Why are you being so short sighted about your temporary job paying better than NBC training?

Will the training last forever?

I want to assume that after the training at NBC, you'll become a full staff. Do you know how much value that will add to your CV and the kind of high pedestal it will set you on.

Better wise up and don't allow the little comforts of today make you miss the good things of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by freemile2ru: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Did anybody receive a regret mail? Or its just success mail they are sending
Re: My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
chinkichun:

Why are you being so short sighted about your temporary job paying better than NBC training?

Will the training last forever?

I want to assume that after the training at NBC, you'll become a full staff. Do you know how much value that will add to your CV and the kind of high pedestal it will set you on.

Better wise up and don't allow the little comforts of today make you miss the good things of tomorrow.

Thanks very much, ur advice is highly appreciated. Any other views r still highly welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng / Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy) / Urgent Vacancies In An Ngo (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.