Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? (8119 Views)

How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account / How To Recieve Money With Paypal / Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
someone in ghana is about to send me money but cant. he said he went to western union in ghana but they dont send money they only recieve. he went to access bank but said they are making it difficult to send to my access bank in nigeria. pls how do i recieve this money from him?
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Umarlulu: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
ayotrey:
someone in ghana is about to send me money but cant. he said he went to western union in ghana but they dont send money they only recieve. he went to access bank but said they are making it difficult to send to my access bank in nigeria. pls how do i recieve this money from him?
go and borrow ecobank account send the details to him tell him to send you through rapid tansfer the money will reflect in the account instantly
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Umarlulu: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you want it direct to your access bank account tell me I will guide you,I said money to Uganda this evening,the money reach already.
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Umarlulu:
go and borrow ecobank account send the details to him tell him to send you through rapid tansfer the money will reflect in the account instantly

bro pls i dont have an ecobank account. what of uba? or access bank? or money gram? pls tell me
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Umarlulu:
If you want it direct to your access bank account tell me I will guide you,I said money to Uganda this evening,the money reach already.

yes bro pls i want it
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Go to ghana and collect the money. Ghana is not far.. just kidding.

I can assist you with this. Send me a mail.
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
coolsix:
Go to ghana and collect the money. Ghana is not far.. just kidding.

I can assist you with this. Send me a mail.

pls bro just tell me what to do here. can i use moneygram?
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
use post office

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 04, 2016
ayotrey:

pls bro just tell me what to do here. can i use moneygram?

I am not in Ghana I am not sure how moneygram works there but you can try it. However, I can assist you with this.

Send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by magicfinger1: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2016
ayotrey:
How much is he sending?check my thread
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Umarlulu: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
ayotrey:

bro pls i dont have an ecobank account. what of uba? or access bank? or money gram? pls tell me
if he's in Accra tell him to go to any utility centre,give them your account details the money will be withing an hour,there offices in spintex,kasoa, miles7, circle,dome, there service is so good try any of the above.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by eben123(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
magicfinger1:

How much is he sending?check my thread
Pls what is Ghana rate to naira cos someone want to send me money from Ghana #14000,how much will he send from Ghana ??
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by compellinadvert: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
The best way to receive money from Ghana is to partner with a MoMO Agent.

What you need to do is to tell your client to send the money to the momo agent.

Then he gives you an exchange rate and sends the money to you in Naira.

Most time the rate carries the commission and fees involved.

This is a brilliant way to get clients from Ghana.

The money exchanger need to know purpose of transaction to protect against fraud.

At Techsavvy we help ecommerce companies, affiliate marketers, course creators and those who have digital content to receive funds.

@08169012014

By working with our team you can be sure of widening your reach.
Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by iameffiong(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2023
I offer mobile money services to both Ghana and Uganda
These are just some screenshot as to my services.
I could upload more but I can only attach 4 files.

I can receive and also send to Uganda and Ghana

Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by Spirit247: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
iameffiong:
I offer mobile money services to both Ghana and Uganda
These are just some screenshot as to my services.
I could upload more but I can only attach 4 files.

I can receive and also send to Uganda and Ghana
What is your WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:56am On Mar 27
Get your fund exchanged into instant cash at the most competitive rate (fast loading)

We also buy & sell
Cefa
Kenya Shillings
Naira
Cedis

WE ACCEPT ESCROW SERVICES

We buy.......................
PayPal Funds (fnf only, no card funds or GnS funds )
BTC
Skrill Funds
Payoneer Funds
Perfect Money Funds
Wise Funds
Cashapp Funds
Ethereum
All Giftcards (footlocker, amazon, amex, sephora, itunes, apple, target, xbox, etc).

(1) (Reply)

UBA Named 'African Bank Of The Year. / Deadline Remains January 31 For Old Naira Notes — CBN / CBN May Raise Banks Capital Base To ₦‎900 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.