Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently (1144 Views)

Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? / Need D Following properties For My Clients / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by Etfash(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you cannot give the price of the house here, at least give its description and picture possibly.

Cheers!
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by menix(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
prevail23:
Good evening everyone..

My has a house at abuja(gwagwalada) dat she wants to sale but she hasn't gotten any buyer yet.
We stay in adamawa state and she needs d cash for sumtin urgent dats why..pls anyone dat knows sum1 who can buy d house can add me on watsapp for details..tnks alot! 08185224692..

U re an ab0ki
I asked cous who on earth would know what kind of house, talkless amount for the property with what U've written...

3 Likes

Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
menix:

U re an ab0ki
I asked cous who on earth would know what kind of house, talkless amount for the property with what U've written...

lol..
Bros dats y i said interested pple should watsapp me for d details...i no be aboki oh
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Etfash:
If you cannot give the price of the house here, at least give its description and picture possibly.

Cheers!
modified sir!
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by menix(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
prevail23:
lol..
Bros dats y i said interested pple should watsapp me for d details...i no be aboki oh

Sincerely, living with ab0kis is affecting you.
Is the property that cheap that ur advert is for your fellow students

So the person of Dangote's, Ovia's etc in need of a property will first ve to add you on whatsup to know what u ve for sale..

The more I type, i feel u were close to collect a reset slap.
Sincerely speaking, u don't ve a slight idea what this forum can do for you...

3 Likes

Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by uckennety(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
prevail23:
Good evening everyone..

My has a house at abuja(gwagwalada) dat she wants to sale but she hasn't gotten any buyer yet.
We stay in adamawa state and she needs d cash for sumtin urgent dats why,it has a 1room and parlour apartment in it(into three,dats three apartments cox nstudents are d ones in it now) den there is an empty space infront of d house....pls anyone dat knows sum1 who can buy d house can add me on watsapp for details..tnks alot! 08185224692..

No pictures??
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
menix:

Sincerely, living with ab0kis is affecting you.
Is the property that cheap that ur advert is for your fellow students

So the person of Dangote's, Ovia's etc in need of a property will first ve to add you on whatsup to know what u ve for sale..

The more I type, i feel u were close to collect a reset slap.
Sincerely speaking, u don't ve a slight idea what this forum can do for you...

sorry abt dat..av modified d post na,but no pictures available yet.
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by menix(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
prevail23:

Good cool
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by cmoney22222: 3:51am On Aug 04, 2016
oga state price here, no time for whatsapp sshhiitt

prevail23:

1 Like

Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2016
cmoney22222:

Thanks for stating this so succinctly.
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2016
cmoney22222:

its 9million naira sir
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by prevail23(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks for stating this so succinctly.

d price is 9million sir
Re: Help My Mom Sale Of Dis House Pls..we Need D Cash Urgently by NEROSKY(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
prevail23:
Good evening everyone..

We stay in adamawa state and she needs d cash for sumtin urgent dats why,it has a 1room and parlour apartment in it(into three,dats three apartments cox nstudents are d ones in it now) den there is an empty space infront of d house....pls anyone dat knows sum1 who can buy d house can add me on watsapp for details..tnks alot! 08185224692..

Oya na!!! dey dia, no provide d details here, u hear, hausaa man grin

(1) (Reply)

Solid Core Flush Door Location Lagos / Standalone 3 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale At Akilapa Estate, Gbekuba In Ibadan / Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.