Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life (32094 Views)

Buhari And His 89 London Aides And Their Cost Of Living: A Must See / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A Generator Life / Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Ken4agent(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
I van relate to the headings but not to the pix...get better pix
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Ken4agent(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can relate to the headings but not to the pix...get better pix
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by emiarire(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
You checking that house everybody uses to know if they have brought light

their gen is never on
So true :Deveryone has dt. Bt wat nw happens when their bulb is dead or nepa cut their light? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by jamace(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by iraborosasu: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by wtfCode: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Ezionye(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:

their gen is never on

grin angry grin

My house is definitely d NEPA indicator in my compound

Lolz

5 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by ernieboy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
seenter84:
But seriously for this country.... When we won get in interrupted power supply?

Gen for naija Na way of life
we already have interrupted power supply, it is uninterrupted power supply we are looking for.

9 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by arixsto2(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
omo menh. This guy speak my phcn mind. One hr light for my guy smiley
what of when you trying to used yur x-men pschic to make the light on. Then you start counting down to 10. But when you counted to 9 you started puting decimal to the digit lik 9 and the half, 9 courter , on , on, oya on, oje on na. 10 10
oloriburuku lawon nepa yi sha. Rubbish! :*

8 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Rozaystunna(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:

their gen is never on
I can relate grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by sweetcocoa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you realize your phone wasn't charging and its time to put off the gen

kuku kee me
I literally cried one time. cry

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by egopersonified(f): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
ernieboy:

we already have interrupted power supply, it is uninterrupted power supply we are looking for.

Jesu
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by egopersonified(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me sharply adjust my time to 7pm, its like its part of the constitution amendment
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by egopersonified(f): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me sharply adjust my time to 7pm, its like its part of the constitution amendment.

Op, I bless the day you learnt how to write your alphabets, you too try
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
trentslawson:
the one that pain pass is that, youve been trying to on the Gen after youve successfully turn it on nepa come bring light, immediately you off ur Gen, nepa take light omo you try to on your gen rope com cut chaiii

Hahahhahahahabha na to go sleep o. And the funniest thing is that, nepa wouldn't bring the light again that evening o

6 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by nihinlade(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP, thanks for this post. I laughed my rib out. Made my day.
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by dinomcjohn: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very funny indeed. That's why I enjoy nairaland. These cases, though funny apply to our daily lives
Thanks op. Got me laughing

4 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by ANIEXTY(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
tukdi:

Mkpor abadiè? cool

U did a good job! grin
Idioke, Thank-you
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by ANIEXTY(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yishah:
This is hilarious. I hereby gift you with #4000 airtime
Am Expecting It From You!
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very funny.
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by naso2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you put on the small gen but you forgot to off the AC

the struggle.

This one is so real. omo your usain bolt no go get part 2.

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by naso2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg add picture for these ones

1. when the mechanic works on the GEN till 7pm on Saturday before telling you that he needs to buy a damaged Part that will be available on Monday .

2. when the Gen is making that funny sound that suggest that it will soon go off but nobody is bold enough to say what he feels

3. when you get home with your new GEN only to learn from your neighbours that you bought the fake type

3 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by purem(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Full meaning of NEPA;

Never
Expect
Power
Always

Buh 2say d trut NEPA dey
Try 4ma area o

Dey are 2giv us lyt 4 2yrs without bill
Cos over 10yrs nw not even a blink of lyt
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Horlawale1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by davbravo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
How you feel when your parents allows you to put the gen on before 7pm

living lavish !
lol....can relate to this

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by davbravo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
How you look at your generator when the rope cuts

hay GOD!
This is so painful ennn..... especially when you need to put it ON for something important

2 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by davbravo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
arixsto2:
omo menh. This guy speak my phcn mind. One hr light for my guy smiley
what of when you trying to used yur x-men pschic to make the light on. Then you start counting down to 10. But when you counted to 9 you started puting decimal to the digit lik 9 and the half, 9 courter , on , on, oya on, oje on na. 10 10
oloriburuku lawon nepa yi sha. Rubbish! :*
lol, thought I was the only one that does this. . . .

2 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
If you are a Nigerian in Nigeria you will understand what i mean by "NEPA" wahala
cc;lalasticlala,Royalroy,mynd44,fynestboi ti take over

When you were born into the NEPA wahala

chaii! why not abroad na?
gringringringrin ....But why is this baby so angry na?

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by trentslawson(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Iefosa:

Hahahhahahahabha na to go sleep o. And the funniest thing is that, nepa wouldn't bring the light again that evening o

lol bro, na the experience i no fit forget, the thing pain me enter blood
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by tukdi: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
Idioke, Thank-you

grin
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by dozymars(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sorry guys, I don't experience all this, Solar is the true Solution.
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happened to me one time after I put on the gen for 3hrs time to put it off, went to pick my phone and saw that my socket was off. I couldn't cry
ANIEXTY:
When you realize your phone wasn't charging and its time to put off the gen

kuku kee me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.