Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life (32082 Views)

Buhari And His 89 London Aides And Their Cost Of Living: A Must See / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A Generator Life / Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Amirullaha(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Am not used to generator sha cos i stay at a place where electricity is guaranteed for 24h everyday... And if i go to school, i use a solar panel for charging my phone and fan...
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Oluboonmi(f): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by seankola(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ofcos, we are the generator generation!!!
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by dabossman(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
How you look at your generator when the rope cuts

hay GOD!

I remember this happening once when I wanted to watch a Man Utd vs. Arsenal game. I don buy fuel fill gen in readiness for the match. Interestingly, there was light when the game started, only for NEPA to strike midway into the 1st half. Na so I rush go outside to switch on gen, only for the rope to cut. Chai, I just weak.

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Dewuzz: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANIEXTY:
How you look at your generator when the rope cuts

hay GOD!

Lmao...
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by kenoz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Kobicove(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you realize your phone wasn't charging and its time to put off the gen

kuku kee me

Brilliant!
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by seenter84: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
ernieboy:

we already have interrupted power supply, it is uninterrupted power supply we are looking for.

Bro na uninterrupted I won type o.. All this smart phone and predictive language.

Thank u
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by ernieboy(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2016
seenter84:

Bro na uninterrupted I won type o.. All this smart phone and predictive language.

Thank u
Lol. yea I know it was a typo.
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by Wizdude(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
I can't laugh enough Abeg grin grin grin
Nigerians and Gen be like... grin [complete the rest] cool
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by ifyfrank90(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you realize your phone wasn't charging and its time to put off the gen

kuku kee me
this one happen to me just last week so u mean I was fooling my self since abi. God dy
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by realsammie(m): 2:07am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I can relate to almost all . Thanks op for making me laugh this hard even when i don't have a dime for Christmas... Thank God for life and good health.

Merry Christmas everybody
Re: 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life by redsun(m): 2:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Life could be so difficult when you don't know how. Nigerian society is a true depiction of gross inefficiency where overcoming the basics of life are rocket science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins / Pictures Of IPOB Members Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.