Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

Vale Of Angels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vale Of Angels (4758 Views)

Fallen Angels: Untold / Angels Series / Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2016
VALLEY OF ANGELS

Twenty years ago………………… ****
‘you’re good for nothing….just look at you’ her mother thundered….she was constantly embarrassed and disappointed because of the only daughter she had.
Diana felt hurt by her mother’s harsh words and immediately left for her room… yes, she knew she had a weight problem but that didn’t mean she had to starve…
‘don’t you dare walk out on me’ the woman followed aggressively… Diana was everything of a daughter she never wanted… she was slow, dumb and very fat…at sixteen she had the hips of a mother of five. She wasn’t pleased ….
She shut the door behind her, tears flowed uncontrollably down her cheeks….nobody knew what she went through every day in this house….nobody understood her humiliation…and what was worse, her father was late and they lived with an Uncle….who was very accommodating but nobody knew what he did to her every night….
It started when she was ten….her mother usually left her behind, too ashamed to take her outside ….only her brother, Omale, had that privilege.
The first day, she had sobbed quietly in her room after her mother’s rejection, Uncle Oche had found her alone….his wife and children all went out…
He offered to give her some snacks and took her to his room…. He gave her the snacks alright…then he began removing his clothes…she was startled….
Innocent as she was, she didn’t understand what caused him to remove his clothes…. Then he walked closer to her and began to touch her….
‘ uncle stop it…I don’t like what you are doing’ she began to sob…
But he lifted her plump body and dropped her on the bed, then he undressed her quickly and rubbed his shaft against her…
She screamed…she sobbed bitterly but nobody could hear her….she was all alone…
On their return, she quickly showed her mother her reddened and bleeding vulva …she was amazed at her mother’s reaction…
‘you foolish girl, why do you always land yourself in trouble’? she snapped….
‘mommy Uncle Oche did it to me’ she cried….
‘shut your mouth, do you hear me?.... tell nobody about this…never …now go and have your bath’ she thundered…
She was so confused, she still was…what kind of mother would do that to her only daughter?
Now she was sixteen and he still came for her…sometimes she fought him off, other times he succeeded…. She was depressed most of the time but no one noticed…even if they did, they didn’t care…
In school, she had no friends… she wasn’t classy enough to mix with the rich kids, she wasn’t brilliant enough to join the bright ones and she was too fat to hang out with the beauty queens… nobody liked her, even Omale, her brother, was ashamed of her.
‘open this door…you fool’ her mother banged heavily on the door….
‘stay away from me’ Diana found her voice… she saw his face…. The only one that made her happy… carefully, she locked the door and climbed the bed…
‘Chimobi’ she touched the picture gently…. He was two years ahead of her in class as she’d repeated a few times, in age, he was above her by two years….
Chimobi was the most handsome student in the entire school.... he was tall and dark… his chest was broad and his stomach was flat and well muscled… his nose was well chiseled ….his lips were slightly full but well shaped and his eyes were dark and seducing…
It wasn’t only about his looks… he was very intelligent and had won many awards for the school and he was from a very wealthy family…so he was an idol to many especially the female folks…
She smiled as her fantasies blossomed again… she imagined going on a date with him…she saw his attractive eyes staring deeply into hers…
It was only in her daydreams that could happen…. Chimobi didn’t even know her name apart from the degrading nicks she was given by the mean girls in her class… ‘porkmeat’…
He had never spoken a word to her before…she only saw him at close range when he came to address her class or whenever Omale sent for her…he was Chimobi’s
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
She secretly envied his beautiful friend… ‘Sexy’ was her nicks…she was very attractive just like him…Seyi was tall and slim…a lightskinned beauty with full breasts.
But she was nothing compared to Sexy… she was fat and undesirable…
It was that time of the year in school, where the boys betted…. They would write the names of all the girls in senior classes and drop them in a jar.
One of them would shuffle it…while the rest would pick the names then the betting would ensue…
‘I picked your sister’ Chimobi sighed disappointed in his ‘choice’…
‘wow make sure you ride well…you know she’s so wide down there’ he teased and the boys broke wild with laughter….
‘how could you even say something like that about your sister’ Chimobi was surprised… yes, the girl had weight issues…it was very obvious but he didn’t believe in disrespecting women, his parents had brought him up well.
‘see this player…you better shut up…’ Omale’s temper began to rise… why would Chimobi talk to him like that?
‘guys stay calm…what’s important…is if this girl agrees to go down with him’…one of the boys chipped in…
‘yes…I know my sister well…you don’t need to waste your time…she’s as cheap as they come’ Omale continued…
‘you are pathetic’ Chimobi hissed angrily and left the gathering for his chase…
He didn’t know why he was doing this…but it was a school tradition… his girlfriend couldn’t find out else she’d break up with him and that would hurt him badly as he was deeply in love with her.
Seyi was not just very pretty… she was intelligent and cared as well for him but she was haughty… he’d slept with many girls without her finding out… he just prayed this went out well.
She took time and brushed her long hair…it was the only accessory of beauty god had blessed her with… she had a dream the previous night, she saw herself in a field of roses and butterflies danced eagerly around her…
She felt happy for no reason… today was just a beautiful day and she vowed that nobody would spoil it for her not even her mother…
‘Goodmorning’ she greeted …
‘goodmorning’ her mother replied…
‘where are you off too’ she spoke in that commanding tone…
‘school of course’ Diana replied…
‘but you haven’t taken your breakfast’…
This was really a good day, what was her mother up to?
‘thank you …am not hungry today’ she responded and made for the door but her uncle’s voice stopped her…the evil man that molested her …
She had killed him many times in her heart…she had already made up her mind to run as far as possible once she was done with her Senior Secondary exams…
‘come back home early…there’s a man I want you to meet’ he cleared his throat and positioned himself by the table…
She didn’t utter any word…she just left… something wasn’t right…
‘don’t you think she’s too young to marry that old chief’? Oche asked his sister…
‘but she’s not too old for your bed’ the woman was bitter about many things but her hands were tied…
She had arrived earlier than most students ….humming her favorite tune she walked straight to her desk…
‘piggy you forgot to say goodmorning’ one of the bullies addressed her…she ignored her completely and began to arrange her books…
Then she saw a parcel underneath her desk… full of wonder, she bent and picked it up…slowly she unwrapped it…
‘my god’ she gasped…. Could this be real? A beautiful necklace with her name engraved on it from Chimobi as his name was clearly written on it…
‘this isn’t real’ she almost screamed but held herself as her mates begun staring at her confusedly …
A piece of paper fell from the parcel and she picked it up…
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Meet me at the canteen during break time
Chimobi Adams with love.

She now understood the meaning of her dream earlier…
The rest of the day went on well except that her mind was far off… she dwelt on his gift…his message to her…her crush had finally noticed her…she was totally blown away….
The ring of the first bell brought her to her feet… she reached the door before turning back…she had to look good for him…but she had no make up with her…
She approached Irene shyly…that was the only person closest to a friend that she had…
‘hi…’ she smiled warmly at the girl…
‘can I use some of your powder’?
‘wow…does somebody have a date’? Irene grinned…she was the ‘make up’ artist of their time…she fetched the little box and poured Diana some….
‘thanks’ she dashed straight to the canteen…
Chimobi sat patiently… he needed to win this bet…if she didn’t get into his bed within a month then he would pay the sum of ten thousand naira to his friends but if she did…they would pay him….
He didn’t have that kind of money to waste proving a stupid point of being a chick magnet…he had to win this…get this done and over….
He smiled as Diana approached his table… this was the first time they were getting up close and personal. He knew she was Omale’s baby sister and she was overweight and kind of dumb…that was all he knew about her…
‘hi’ she lowered her lashes to the ground…she couldn’t meet his penetrating gaze, he was too handsome to behold…
‘hello darling…stop being a kid…don’t be shy’ he raised her face with his hands…luckily the hall was still scanty…so nobody would spot them together and report to his girlfriend…
‘ okay…thank you for your gift’ she smiled…it was a beautiful necklace…
‘hope you loved it…I would give you more….if you agree to go out with me’ he rubbed her chubby hands…
‘like on a date’? she couldn’t believe it…
‘yes… anything you want’ he answered while checking his time…
‘ but what of Seyi? And this is so sudden…’ the words came out in a rush…
‘baby…let’s forget Seyi for now, I know how to handle her…I’ve been in love with you for a long while but I was afraid you wouldn’t feel the same way’ his voice was husky with emotion.
‘ you love me? I love you too but am hardly your type’ she looked down on her size…
‘you mean your weight? It doesn’t matter…what matters is that you love me’….he scribbled some words on a paper and handed it to her…
‘meet me here after school’ he had to leave as Seyi was very close…
‘you’re leaving so fast’? she didn’t want him to go…
‘I have to, Seyi is here….we need a place we would have enough time for ourselves’…
‘take this…buy yourself something’ he offered her some money and hurried off.
She warmed her chest with her fingers…it was real…her Chimobi had finally found her…she stared at the address he’d given to her…
She felt happy for the first time in a long while…his love and attention had lifted the melancholic veil from her…it was a thing of joy….
Re: Vale Of Angels by Temmason(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm, waiting.
I think this story is gonna be interesting.
Re: Vale Of Angels by Angelsss(f): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Temmason:
Hmmm, waiting. I think this story is gonna be interesting.
...yes it is...keep following
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Temmason:
Hmmm, waiting.
I think this story is gonna be interesting.
Follow for more
Re: Vale Of Angels by ashatoda: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm this will be interesting. Space bookmarked
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Leaving the house was more easy than she’d envisaged… her mother hadn’t listened to her reason for going out for long, she dismissed her with a wave of her hand….
She wondered if she was doing the right thing… she loved Chimobi with all her heart…she’d yearned for him as long as she could remember…fate had decided to join them together.
‘welcome dear’ he pecked her forehead as she arrived the bar…
‘thanks’ she smiled shyly….this was all new …no boy had ever shown her attention…
‘what would you like to drink’? he beckoned to the waiter…
‘anything you’ll have’ Diana looked over the whole place…it was an expensive bar…he really loved her…
‘so… I have something for you’ he brought out another parcel…he knew what girls liked…they loved to be spoilt with gifts…to be adored and cherished.
‘wow…this is too much…I love you so much’ she couldn’t hold herself back….she hugged him tightly …
‘thank you’…. He felt suffocated…it was actually funny, the way she made him feel…like some god…but he felt happy seeing her smile…
‘so tell me about yourself’ he wasn’t really interested….he wanted something to pass the time…
‘there’s nothing much to tell… am the only girl…my mother hates me…she’s not proud of me and so does my brother…my life is just a mess because am fat’ she poured out all her emotions…and he listened carefully…
He noticed the way Omale had spoken about his sister the other day…it portrayed what she’d been telling him….
She was quiet for a while…he rubbed her hands gently not knowing what else to say…
She thought about it for a while… ‘you’re the only friend I have…and I really feel better talking to you’
A burden had been lifted off her shoulders…
‘it was nice spending time with you…we should do this often…’ he helped her up her feet and they dispersed.
Three weeks was gone …their friendship grew stronger…
Chimobi was actually surprised….they were many things about her he didn’t know and he grew to like her…but he had to win the bet…he had to make his move….
‘do you love me’? he asked sweetly while placing a fallen strand of her long hair to the back…
‘ I really do and you know that’ she dropped her pencil…he’d been coaching her in technical drawing which she sucked at…
‘then kiss me’ he commanded…
She hesitated…then moved forward closer to him and placed her mouth on his…
He parted her lips with his tongue and they blended together… she had come visiting that day as his parents weren’t around….
He left her mouth and traced a fine line along her round neck with his tongue…he would stop and bite her earlobe lightly….
She moaned loudly…lost in pleasure….what was he doing to her?
He trailed his fingers gently on her breast and she groaned…he went further and slipped his hand beneath her blouse but she held him back….
‘are you a virgin’? he asked…eyes hazy with passion….
Her mood changed swiftly….as she remembered all those nights her uncle raped her brutally and she would wet her pillow with tears….there was no one she could talk to…no one at all…her mother had turned her face away ….the woman that was supposed to protect her…
‘no’ she answered quietly…as the memories lay broken before her…
‘what’s wrong’? he was uncomfortable with her mood swing…
‘my uncle rapes me at home’ she finally found the courage to say it… then a tear fell from her eyes…
All his desires fled when he heard that…. ‘am sorry’…
Those were the only words that came out of his mouth… he was too shocked to say anything else…
‘but that doesn’t mean you should stop…just promise you’ll be gentle….promise to love me forever’ she begged him…
He rose up and stared outside the window…he couldn’t bring himself to do this…he was still human at least… was the bet really worth this? Maybe he should tell her the truth
As he turned, he found her standing nude before him…
Re: Vale Of Angels by Temmason(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Keep it coming girl
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
… he wished he could resist but he couldn’t….
She found herself singing songs of love after the time she’d spent with Chimobi…he’d showed her love and a new side of it….it was pleasurable….
‘where are you coming from’? her mother asked looking upset…
She was tongue tied…what was she to say? With her mother’s angry glare and her brother’s mocking gaze..
‘lesson’ she replied curtly…
‘lesson’? her brother winked at her… his fool of a sister had fallen for Chimobi’s trap and now she was going to be seen as an easy lay….
‘you’ve fallen for the bait’ was all he said and begun laughing….
She was confused….what was he talking about…
Slowly, days turned into weeks and Chimobi avoided her completely…. Even when she tried reaching out to her, he ignored her completely…
She blamed herself…she cried herself to sleep everyday…she must have offended him…her big fat self….
Then one morning…. She stood before the mirror and noticed how different she looked…she had grown fatter and her nose was always shiny….her breasts were very tender and painful to the touch…
Then her mother voiced her fears…. After careful scrutiny…
‘I said it…you’re good for nothing…you are pregnant’…
That day been the worst day of her life… her uncle quickly came out with a cane and flogged her till she felt dizzy….while her mother stood hands akimbo….
‘I am sorry mother’ she cried… she felt helpless…she wished death could just take her….she felt tratped in that big body…her soul yearned for freedom…
‘take me to the father’ was all her mother said…
She was so terrified as she stood before Chimobi’s parents…
‘dad…you know the only girlfriend I have is Seyi…you can ask around, I do not know this girl’ he denied her blatantly…
The scales that covered her fell off….
For twenty years, she carried that pain around and she swore never to give her heart to any man….

TWENTY YEARS LATER ***
‘I present this to you….on behalf of the Department of Sales Management of Conral Limited….Miss Diana Anyebe’ ….
Diana tried to control the tears but she couldn’t …they fell freely on her cheeks…
She’d never known things could change in her life…that things could change for the better… years ago people rejected her …deserted her but right now…where she stood in the middle of the conference hall she felt love poured out in genuine quantities from her co-workers.
‘Words are too little to express my gratitude…I will miss you all dearly’ her friends came around and hugged her…it was very touching ….
They all presented her gifts….individually and left….
‘what are you going to do with all this cake’? Sadiyya asked….
‘take it to Nigeria of course….’ Diana replied…
It’s been twenty years since she last set her foot in the country…
Her mother had tried marrying her off to an old chief…. But she’d refused to be oppressed…
Determined to find freedom, she ran away from home that night…. Then she got lost in the capital city…no food …no water…
It was a long walk and a great risk that she’d taken but luck found her that day…
She’d resorted to begging just to survive… a young woman approached her and listened carefully to her story …she was greatly moved and vowed to help her…
She later introduced her to a family who was in dire need of a child…she agreed to give her child up for adoption…the child couldn’t share the same fate as hers.
On her delivery, the baby was taken from her and with the help of the family, she was flown abroad for her education….
She lived in Australia for ten years…..five years of studying and another five for working at a small firm in Melbourne before she was offered a job in South Africa.
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Follow for more
Re: Vale Of Angels by Rudaiya(f): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2016
Gift of Life Adoptions is a state-wide agency serving all counties in Florida. Their caring and compassionate staff provide complete adoption services to prospective adoptive parents in almost any state and to birth parents who reside in the state of Florida. Gift of Life Adoptions offers open, semi-open and closed adoptions, based upon the level of openness that both sides request. Their staff has extensive experience with Interventions in cases where the state is involved so do not hesitate to contact them about those situations. If you want to adopt or you are currently pregnant and wish to make an adoption plan, They are available 24 hours a day.
Have a look:
http://giftoflifeadoptions.com/
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
She had changed greatly within those years…. She had undergone rigorous gym activities and maintained a strict diet…
No man could see her now and not turn twice….but she was done with men, she had nothing to offer them…
She gave her heart to Chimobi and he destroyed her….
‘when do we leave for our dear country’ Saddiya asked as she threw some pieces of icing into her mouth….
Diana was silent…there were too many memories over there…. Many things she had tried to forget…thoughts that haunted her…she was scared…
‘I understand how you feel…but you have to face this…I warned you to let all this go’ Saddiya was her best friend, they’d schooled together overseas…they shared everything …all their secrets…so she knew what it meant for her to return to the place she dreaded….
‘I wish the company could still retain us…I don’t like this transfer thing’ Diana complained….yes, she had grown coldhearted and very strong willed…. She had buried her evil family long time ago…the child that grew steadily in her womb…she’d given her up…she had nothing more to lose…
‘ you know very well we have to represent the Nigerian branch of Conral…so just make up your mind….we leave by weekend’
Diana watched as her friend strolled out … she was lucky to have such a friend…Saddiya was one in a million.
‘where are you coming from’? Seyi launched a perfume bottle at her wayward husband…Chimobi hadn’t changed one bit since their marriage…
Her inability to give him a child made it worse…
Her spies had told her in confident that he slept with anything in skirt… she was determined not to lose him, no woman was going to take her place….
‘what’s wrong with you Seyi…’? he was fatigued after a long day’s work and here she was accusing him of things he’d known nothing about….
‘Chimobi…I hate you so much…you’ve ruined my like’ she cursed….
‘for god’s sake, stop all this…am just back from sealing a major deal and this is how you welcome me’ he was tired of her nagging, of her complaint…
It wasn’t his fault they were unable to have a child after ten years of marriage…At the age of thirty eight, he’d achieved so much…
He had taken over his father’s firm…and with relentless hardwork…. Fesocorp limited was one of the largest and richest firms in the whole of Africa….
Some years back, he’d been listed by Forbes Magazine as the 47th richest man in the world…yes, he was wealthy…he called the shots but his money had failed him in the greatest way possible…he couldn’t have his own child…
Seyi had tried conceiving through in vitro fertilization but all was to no avail, he’d wanted to adopt but she refused to comply….while his family put more pressure on him to marry a new wife but he couldn’t…
Though Seyi had her imperfections ….though she could nag him to death…he loved her very much and was ready to die by her side…
‘Chimobi, you think am a fool right’? she walked closer towards him….
‘what are you doing’? he felt she was acting weird…
Seyi shifted close to her husband and sniffed him …
She felt guilty for calling him names earlier….it’s just that she was insecure…she wasn’t getting any younger…and he was still a very handsome man…females easily fell for his charm…she loved him too much to let him go…
‘am sorry…forgive me’ she begged…she had been stupid for listening to gossips…
‘that’s what you always say…baby am getting tired of this’
She grabbed the briefcase from him and led him to the table….
‘so how was your day’? she asked curiously…she was a housewife and she tried to cope with boredom by spending most of her time with her friends….
‘it was fine…I just bought a new company’ he explained further…
She smiled proudly at her husband….Chimobi would be hers even in her second life….for those who believed in that ….
‘thanks darling for the meal’ Seyi could be very caring when she wasn’t depressed over the issue of barreness….‘I have something else for you’ she winked at him and led him towards their bedroom.
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
They had arrived Abuja by weekend… she was prepared to resume work with the Nigerian branch of her South African firm…
With the help of Saddiya who was very conversant with the streets and their names as she visited the country more often, they had gone for shopping that weekend ….she needed to look good…
‘looks do kill’ that was her watchword since watching Nikita…
‘hurry we are late’ Saddiya called out to her friend as she hurried to the garage…thankfully accommodation was already arranged for by the company….
‘gimme twenty minutes’ Diana screamed back….
Saddiya’s groan made her smile…the girl was too uptight…
She wore a high waist yellow skirt and a pink blouse…she stared at the mirror once more…satisfied with her appearance, she slipped on her heels…she was drop dead gorgeous and she knew that…
‘my god! You look wow’ Saddiya was awestruck….Diana was very beautiful no doubt…but she looked exceptional that day….
Diana rolled her eyes and slipped into the car ‘well Saddiya darling, first impressions last’.

They arrived the firm twenty minutes late…
‘thanks to traffic’ Diana sneered as they approached the reception with their files…
‘go to the tenth floor’ the woman directed them…
‘it’s so beautiful down here’ the girls looked carefully…this branch was definitely more sophisticated…
‘I could virtually live here’ Diana breathed…
‘careful now…we’re about to see the managing director’ her friend warned…
‘hello beautiful ladies’ one man greeted and winked at Diana…
‘you’re so hot already’ Saddiya wasn’t surprised….men gaped at her friend a lot…it disgusted her at some point, but then again, they were men…
‘am all shivers’ Diana teased her friend who took life a bit too seriously…
‘come in…’ the deep male baritone called to them….
Wait…that voice sounded so familiar…but she didn’t have time to think, as Saddiya had already opened the door.
He was too engrossed in writing out some details concerning a particular contract to acknowledge the women who’d just stepped into his new office…
‘good morning sir’ Diana offered sweetly…she loved to use her charms on men…they rarely resisted her…
‘goodmorning ladies…’ he trailed off as his eyes locked with the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen…
His wife was very attractive no doubt, but she was out of this lady’s league….
For a moment he seemed lost…he saw something in her almond shaped eyes…they were light brown and they flickered with surprise…
He took her in…she smelt of roses….she wasn’t too tall but she had a nice figure… her belly was flat and her boobs were kind of perky but her hips were her most arresting asset… her chocolate complexion was a very attractive shade…
The red she wore made her full lips more desirable…
Saddiya was confused at the exchange of emotions between the two….
Diana had recognized him at that instant… but it seemed he had forgotten her

1 Like

Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
More comments for more....
Story will b completed next week
Depends on your comments...
Bye
Re: Vale Of Angels by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
interesting story. Me likey.
Re: Vale Of Angels by localrice: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice story.. ride on!
Re: Vale Of Angels by Nwiboko26(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice story u got here.well done
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
For the complete story...
Download from
http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/valley_of_angels/11627#.V8hu4KoHhog.whatsapp

To Buy from Okadabooks.com, follow the following procedures:
Download the okadabooks reading app from google play
Go to ‘refill account’
Refill with the options given
Refill slightly higher than the price of the book
Because VAT applies
Download the book
Read and drop your comment in the ‘review box’.
For more enquiries visit aishayasmina©yahoo.com.
The following books are available for downloads
-In love with her pastor by Rose Akpabio 1&2
- Flames of desire by Rose Akpabio
- Emediong by Rose Akpabio.
Happy reading!
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Vale Of Angels by Ikdbabie(f): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Nice. Next please
Re: Vale Of Angels by feyilag(f): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
nice storyline,keep it up&kudos!waiting 4 d next update.gracias!!
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Vale Of Angels by tijehi(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
I really love this story. Can't wait to Chimaobi's reaction when he finally recognises her.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Vale Of Angels by prisomic(f): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
thumbs up..glued to d end..
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 4:43am On Aug 20, 2016
nice storyline dear... just make it a bit more descriptive. very nice story.
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
Two more updates and the story is over....
HAPPY READING....
Re: Vale Of Angels by tijehi(f): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Loveeeeeee this story
Re: Vale Of Angels by abefe99: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice one dear
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2016
very descriptive... updates don't take too long though the updates are long enough. congrats on a well cooked food! more ink to your pen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces] / Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.