Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Vale Of Angels - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vale Of Angels (4759 Views)

Fallen Angels: Untold / Angels Series / Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Vale Of Angels by jessysparkles(f): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
interesting....more ink to ur pen. CNT wait for d next update
Re: Vale Of Angels by Temmason(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Deactivating ghostmode
thumb up for u dear
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
jessysparkles:
interesting....more ink to ur pen. CNT wait for d next update
**make I sing like nath bassey's** anywhere I go, I see u right there. in every thread in lit. section u sparkle around.
Re: Vale Of Angels by jessysparkles(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
princy80:
**make I sing like nath bassey's** anywhere I go, I see u right there. in every thread in lit. section u sparkle around.

lol...am shying
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
jessysparkles:

lol...am shying

but na true nah... wink why shall you shy? wink
Re: Vale Of Angels by jessysparkles(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
princy80:

but na true nah... wink why shall you shy? wink
I shall shy bcus I'm shy shy
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
jessysparkles:

I shall shy bcus I'm shy shy
are you not a people??... how art thou?
Re: Vale Of Angels by jessysparkles(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
princy80:
are you not a people??... how art thou?

I ams o. common dear let's not derail...I'm gud
Re: Vale Of Angels by princy80(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
jessysparkles:

I ams o. common dear let's not derail...I'm gud
oh, we were even derailing. lemme focus. *picks up binoculars sorry, telescope, glasses* cool cool okay let us now focus. good night.

don't reply, the mods are watching shocked for further derailing. wink
Re: Vale Of Angels by Nmaglit: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one dear

Front seat
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
what if she’d gone out of the country…he would die if she left him…
He had so many questions…how had she survived? Risen to this level of success… and what happened to the pregnancy…
His thoughts raced…had she placed a curse on him for denying the pregnancy? Was that why Seyi couldn’t conceive?...
‘nah’…that was superstitious…
He didn’t have time to waste…he moved towards her office…

She packed up slowly…Saddiya wasn’t aware of her plans…she would miss her dearly…
There was nothing but pain for her in Nigeria…she had to leave…for days she’d thought about Chimobi…she thought she was over him but he was the first man she ever loved. She’d lived in self deceit for a very long while…
‘hello it’s me Sean…’ he tapped at her door…
She grimaced…what was he doing here? he was such a creep not to get her signal….she wasn’t interested!
‘hello Sean…’ time was running out on her but she still welcomed him in…
She was surprised by what she’d seen…flowers! She loved Dandeliers…
Ten men stood outside the office with different bouquets of flowers…they smelled wonderful…
No matter how much he irritated her, no matter the pain she felt…the sight of flowers brought smile to her lips…
‘how did you know’? she engaged him…only her close friend knew she liked flowers…
‘Saddiya…’he smiled hoping to gain her attention…
‘wow a million thanks Sean you’ve made my day…but I can’t go out with you’ she was going to let him down easy.
‘why? Don’t you feel anything for me?’ he was already hurt…
‘not that…am leaving town’ that was the least she could say…
‘not so fast’ Chimobi appeared at her door..
Sean panicked …the boss was around…
He left without an argument…
‘I see you’ve been busy Diana’ he drawled…
She was cold…only a cold hearted person would make him feel that way and dump him later…
‘I see somebody now knows my name’ she sealed her case carefully…it was time to leave and she wasn’t ever coming back…
‘Diana please don’t go…stay with me’ he held her hands …
‘let go of me’ she averted her gaze from his pleading eyes…
She loved to see him hurting…the way she was feeling…
‘am sorry for everything I did to you…I was a child back then please forgive me…I love you ‘
‘love?’ she scoffed…did he just say ‘love’?....
‘Chimobi…I don’t feel a thing for you…you hurt my pride…I told you everything…even the way my uncle molested me…I trusted in you…you were my everything….but I was only to be used and dumped by you…and now you speak of love’?...she pushed him aside but he blocked her way…
Why was he so adamant…why was he bent on breaking her heart the second time? He was married for crying out loud!
‘I know I hurt you deeply….i rejected you when you needed me most and our baby….’ She cut him short…
‘don’t even go there’ she cried…he had no right to talk about the daughter he never cared about…
‘just forgive me…am sorry Diana…you can’t hold on to this forever…’ he fell to his knees and tugged at her skirt like his life depended on it…
‘where was your love when I begged in the streets? When I gave up that child for adoption…where were you when I was hurting…you’re now married and happy and you think am still that foolish girl that you used’?
He had never been that guilty…she had passed through a lot…
She wiped her face hurriedly…she had to go far from him…
But her heart told her to stay….she was moved by his show of emotion…Saddiya was right, she had to let go of all the hurt…all the pain…
Re: Vale Of Angels by Junaina(f): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
please…forgive me’ he sobbed…he couldn’t imagine his life without her…
‘you only love me because I now look different’ she blurted out….
‘maybe you are right…but it’s deeper than that…you’ve gone through a lot over the years…let me in…I want to be your sunshine’ he pleaded…
She observed him quietly…he was being honest…but something else bothered her…
‘what about your wife and kids’? she wasn’t ready to be any man’s mistress….
‘I don’t have any kids and am divorcing Seyi’…
‘look over her’ he showed her the back of his head….
‘my god who did this to you’ the wound was still fresh…
‘my wife…she’s going crazy…so you have nothing to worry about’…
He met her eyes but they were filled with uncertainty …
‘I promise you…I will never break your heart’…he sealed his promise with a kiss…
‘one more thing’ he began…he needed to be honest with her…he needed her to trust him…
‘what’s it’ wondering why he broke away as she obviously enjoyed the kiss…
‘one of my friend works at the embassy…with his help I got to know your true identity…’ he paused not knowing how she’ll take the next piece….
‘hello’? why was he dumb all of a sudden …
‘Your brother…Omale Is to undergo judgement for his involvement in drug trafficking’ …
‘how’s that my business?…he could die for all I care’…she hadn’t heard anything concerning her family for twenty good years…why would she care now? Besides Omale had never treated her nicely…he deserved what was coming…
‘are you sure about that’? he smiled…she had put up those walls again…but she didn’t blame him…Omale had been an asshole back then…but like they say…you don’t get to choose your family…
‘am sure…let’s spend some time alone this weekend’…she put her hands round him…
‘where would my angel prefer’? he shifted closer to her…
‘valley of angels’ she pecked his head…
‘what’? he was well travelled but he’d never heard of such a place…
‘you just called me an angel…you’re an angel too’
‘hmmm’ he rolled his eyes…what was she getting at?
‘valley of angels…I made that up in my mind…it’s a place where lovers meet in sweet surrender’…
‘wow never knew Diana could be this romantic’ he teased and nuzzled her ear…
She chuckled softly…it was like a new surge of light had entered into her world…it made her fears subside and her burdens light…
It made her smiles wider…it was the light of a rekindled flame…the light of a lost love…
This love was her light and she prayed it would never go dim…
‘I love you’ he kissed her neck…
‘I love you too…let’s go to Malta…I hear it’s very beautiful there’….she suggested…
‘nah, Hawaii, it’s an island of love and beauty for angels like you’ he whispered softly into her ear …and her laughter filled the void that had been for years.
THE END
Re: Vale Of Angels by tijehi(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm, as in the 'true true end'.

Hmmmmm.......u tried.
Re: Vale Of Angels by Chummypinky(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
am sorry too say buh dis story z nt surpose too end dis way at alllllll......................did chimobi wife revenge?why was she barren,was it becus of her past sinzz,wot happened too chimobi child,d one adopted,am curious too no abt those things,wot na happened too omale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces] / Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.