Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics (25760 Views)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by marv1: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Make fayose just get ready because the dog that does not listen to the voice of the hunter is on a journey of no return. People that are supporting fayose wont be able to pity him when the time comes. He was given enough time to retract his statement but his stu pidity, pride and arrogance would not allow him see reasons why he should not say some things. Fayose is a BIG shame and disappointment to my state. Even if u want to play opposition, do have to assasinate somebody's character on something u have no evidence to prove. He should learn from Tinubu how he opposed the then FG to a standstill and not Ibadan Poly politics being displayed by a thug of a govnor in the name of playing opposition. By the time he finishes his tenure as a gov we shall see what relevance he has a gov. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016
agbajesaid:
When she hasn't travelled to USA, they said she was scared of arrest; now that she's there, they will say she travelled on diplomatic passport so she won't be arrested. FAYOSE, what else do you want from her now ooo. Your case is like that of an erected penis; that has no conscience at all; ready to destroy any ***
why she no travel since, she has done the lobbying wella. Nigerians ain't fools, really she is Aishaburton or whatever it doesn't change her from being a criminal.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by TijaniAbu: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Even Aisha looks relieved to have been allowed to enter USA without arrest. The 2 days delay for securing foreign sovereignty reciprocal provisions was worth it. Una do-ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by goldtooth: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2016
She has proved fayose wrong. I really want to see the end of this matter. I want to know the Aisha buhari that is involved in the scandal
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by iboboyswag(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Byko899:
still do not know what is wrong with our Nigerian
youths,the truth is she traveled with a diplomatic passport
and not only that, and am sure she must have lobbied US
press to avoid raising dust. is very unfortunate we youths
instead of uniting against the corruption going on in this
country ,we choose to be a tool for ethnic politics which
benefits only our corrupt official. The norths that are
making noise are the worst victim of corruption in this
country,I did my youth service there and when compared
to south is like comparing Nigeria with south Africa, that
is the honest truth, if the so called IPOB or MOSSOB or
Avengers eat twice in a day,just know that a northerner
actually eat nothing that day.that is the fact, am not
talking out of sentiment,is the reality I witness first hand. I
am from the so called Biafra and the truth is I do not want
biafra ,never supported them because I see big Nigeria as
a large market for my business,the bigger the country the
richer the business men which are mostly ibo's,if you
check Biafra map,we re too small for any reasonable
business,that is the truth.and God has blessed us with
that business talent so that we can conquer the entire
country with it,which has also proved to be working. the
political class in the north has failed and they have proved
to be the most corrupt ,instead of the educated youths to
unite against this menace, we allowed ethnicity to be
getting hold of us,shame on all of us,this can never
happen in wale Soyinka time.

With your passionate grammar, you still didn't drive home your point. Nwaofor Igbo what message are you trying to pass across.....

P.s: it is Wole Soyinka and not Wale.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Qmerit:
I said it long time ago that, Aisha would visit
When it is needed and necessary not cause suppose to be gov and a sect of people said she should visit usa.

Just listen to the next Simon... like it does not matter any one can visit usa let her give speech, she must visit WHITE HOUSE, why is she not snapping with Obama yet, if she's innocent let her stroll on the street
Hiaaaaaaa I love this Nigeria like kilode
God bless Nigeria the most fun place to live in.
I can feel your pain hey...biafool
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I watched the video and there's nothing to prove that she didn't probably arrive a Vietnamese airport. Video of her in front of white house else I don't believe it.
I feel ur pain also...wailer
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ngokafor:

...,Mschewww!!!..so she has finally arrived with a diplomatic passport??..Nonsense!!

..Next please!
bros...sorry I feel ur painnnnn.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by abbey621(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is the reason why a certain tribe will continue to be marginalized till thy kingdom come! It's not because they are not hardworking or brilliant, no not at all; it's because of the hatred in their hearts and their over aggressive nature towards their countrymen. How anyone can support a statement from a psychopathic dog still amazes me!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by paris10: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
She cannot be arrested. She's on that protective passport sh*t. She's very smart. No US court would grant any arrest warrant to arrest her.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by cindyrocks(f): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
What did Toyin Saraki, Aisha's bossom friend discuss with Obama and Mitchel Obama few days ago?

I love Aisha and really hope she's innocent.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by kadree(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
dailypost.ng/2016/06/22/halliburton-scandal-prove-your-innocence-by-travelling-to-us-fayose-dares-buharis-wife/

Fayose never mentioned diplomatic passport wen he dared Mrs Buhari. He is of the know dat she has access to diplomatic passport yet he almost buried himself alive just for everyone to give him some listening ears as to y Mrs buhari must visit d state for no just cause . Heard his bald-headed ewa agoyin gangs singing d song of diplomatic passport as if dey know of what it entails far more dan dia adopted son n hiLo. Even a new born baby will only smile to just ONE at first sight n a continuous one.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
"You mean she just flew first class to the USA with our money just to prove a point"-wailers
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by zeal22(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians are the most gullible people in the world! Gosh, please someone should prove she is in the USA? Because of a video clip and news from Sahara reporters and one blog? Shame on all u smart and intelligent guys. Channels did not carry it, AIT etc
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Descartes: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
zeal22:
Nigerians are the most gullible people in the world! Gosh, please someone should prove she is in the USA? Because of a video clip and news from Sahara reporters and one blog? Shame on all u smart and intelligent guys. Channels did not carry it, AIT etc

Thank God that we still have some rational beings on this board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by damon222: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Watch how wailers have already changed gear and started saying she traveled with "diplomatic passport".
Never seen a more miserable set of election sore loosers in my entire life!
You are talking as if Deplomatic passport is too difficult to be given to Aisha Buhari to travel. Since when did Buhari and his apc members like you changed for better? Is Buhari and his apc no longer the greatest propagandests?
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dis woman go sweet well well
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by KevinDein: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ngokafor:

...,Mschewww!!!..so she has finally arrived with a diplomatic passport??..Nonsense!!

..Next please!
ngokafor, you are an extremely hateful being, its just amazing. In the family section you hate all men, here in the politics section you hate everyone who isn't igbo. You literally live and breathe hate.
What a sad sad sad life to have to live.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by holaralph(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Diebyfire05:
why she no travel since, she has done the lobbying wella. Nigerians ain't fools, really she is Aishaburton or whatever it doesn't change her from being a criminal.
WHICH MEANS THE ONE YOU INSISTING TAGGING AISHABURTON MUST HAVE SENT AND USED YOUR PROGENITORS TO DO THE BRIBING DURING THE HALLIBURTON STUFF ABI.................... THE WAY YOU JUST COMMENTED AS MADE ME CONCLUDED THIS WAY
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by LuvU2: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Dis woman go sweet well well
grin How u take know?
anyway, u fit check my signature tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by holaralph(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Diebyfire05:
................YOU JUST PROVED TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND YOUR PARENT THAT YOU WASTED ALL THE HARD EARNED MONEY YOUR PARENT SPENT ON YOU................. AFTER SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL YOU ALWAYS GO TO FILM HOUSE TO EDUCATE YOUR MANHOOD.......... THAT MADE YOUR MANHOOD TO HAVE BRAIN MORE THAN YOU................ AS IN EVEN IN THE DARKNESS YOUR MANHOOD CAN STILL SEE VERY CLEARLY TILL IT REACHES ITS DESTINATION
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by Ngokafor(f): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2016
KevinDein:
ngokafor, you are an extremely hateful being, its just amazing. In the family section you hate all men, here in the politics section you hate everyone who isn't igbo. You literally live and breathe hate.
What a sad sad sad life to have to live.

...If you ask me,i would say your life is really pathetic,depressing and empty.You know nothing but to stalk posters on Nairaland who do not know you or care whether you are dead or alive.That is all you live for,stalking posters like a psycho

...Kindly get a life you obviously lack and shove your useless advise and observations where the sun does not shine..This shall be my first and last reply to you (especially knowing you are one of the unstable characters in the family section),because crazed online stalkers gives me the creeps.
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by KevinDein: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

...If you ask me,i would say your life is really pathetic,depressing and empty.You know nothing but to stalk posters on Nairaland who do not know you or care whether you are dead or alive.That is all you live for,stalking posters like a psycho

...Kindly get a life you obviously lack and shove your useless advise and observations where the sun does not shine..This shall be my first and last reply to you (especially knowing you are one of the unstable characters in the family section),because crazed online stalkers gives me the creeps.
the truth did get to you as it does to us all, thank the good Lord. denying it won't make it untrue. And of course I expected such a reply from you but the idea in my initial post was to pass a message to you which I succeeded in doing. People don't necessarily stalk you, they see your posts all over the place even if they don't want to.
Get help ma'am wink
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by tobex23(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
southernbelle:
ok

Hello ma'
Can you spare me about a minute of your time ma?
Re: Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics by ideology(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
holaralph:

YOU JUST PROVED TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND YOUR PARENT THAT YOU WASTED ALL THE HARD EARNED MONEY YOUR PARENT SPENT ON YOU................. AFTER SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL YOU ALWAYS GO TO FILM HOUSE TO EDUCATE YOUR MANHOOD.......... THAT MADE YOUR MANHOOD TO HAVE BRAIN MORE THAN YOU
all this for me just because am not a Yoruba boy, or Tinubu worshipper abi APC zombie follower, hehehe abeg sware …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate) / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.