Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" (59629 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by ChangeIsCostant: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Following the gruesome murder of Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was shot dead at the school's gate on Tuesday, July 2nd , speculations and rumours have been making the rounds that the victim himself was a known cultist. While friends took to his Facebook page to mourn him, one post in particular struck the attention of online users. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-all-i-told-you-you-still.html

7 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by ChangeIsCostant: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by PrettyCrystal: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
nawa..dis is sad

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by duduade: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Of course we knew na cult matter....

26 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by dainformant(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2016
rip to him
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by modath(f): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2016
How is this political news? & why so mush rehashing of this event... allow the boy RIP!! Enough.. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg ....e don do. Enough about this boy. Other stories no dey??

5 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by bolt000(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
#SayNoToCultism.. this needs to be exxagerated in our tertiary institutions, its bigger than we think. god guide us all. rip once more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by seunlayi(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Watch and pray, no one now the time

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Mikylopez(f): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2016
av bin trying to console my sis heaven knows PW hz family iz gonna take et
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by hungryboy(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai,
Na him make I wan remain dis Jew man and coward were dem dey call me so,
being a
Cultist is always fun at the beginning,
But na the end were you go realise your mistake, and it's always too late.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by ojun50(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
modath:

How is this political news? & why so mush rehashing of this event... allow the boy RIP!! Enough.. sad

i tire oh

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by mamaafrik(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Odigbere..........,iwa re laofi dae lejo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by CharleyCharley: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
who no know say na frat matter before?

it was never in doubt! that dude was a cultist! period! undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Emmatdayo(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
CharleyCharley:
who no know say na frat matter before?

it was never in doubt! that dude was a cultist! period! undecided
gbam!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lonelydora: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Jane Nwaokolo said "till we meet to part no more". Is she also a cultist? How sure is she he will make heaven? Well, maybe she's not talking about heaven because no cultist enters my father's house in heaven. RIP to O'Brien.

Cultism doesn't pay.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by purplejuli: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2016
just so sad!..had he listened to all their plea
sad
See how he was killed and more revelation here : www.042express.com/2016/08/angel-obrien-imsu-graduate-shot-dead-at.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Femich18(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
The guy was a cultist...I took my time to go thru his FB account and saw confirmations that he truly belong...Some of his friends even pleaded with him but he turned deaf ears to their pleas...
Infact after his death a friend of his said that they both belong to the same frat and that he was killed by the AYES.
I have got no pity for him but just for his parents and siblings because he just torn their hearts to shreds.. May God console them

21 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Mopolchi: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
make una let this guy's soul rest in peace, bikonu!

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Let's stop disturbing the boy's spirit so he can rest abeg

RIP don too much

If only he hadn't blended

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Amberon11: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
oooo
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by HemmanuelRichy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
The aftermath of a cultist.
I hope this is an eye opener
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by NameChecker: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Misplaced Priority

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by DemonUnderSiege: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
wow
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by omas1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
All these bloggers should let this boy be. What's done is done you can't change that. Moreover being a cultist is always a choice.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Pavore9: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
He chose his path. I only feel for family members thrown into mourning.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by dealbest: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Go nack sad your ogede for yonder with your fellow members
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by eleko1: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
sad Eni awi fun, Oba je ko gbo..Those of u wey dey do yuppie/gangsters boys instead of facing una books, may u not gone with the wind so soon.SHUN CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by SaintAlbert53: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
The more you tell them to back off from frats,the more they wanna join..

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by mrpotoristools: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.