Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! (595 Views)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) / Beware! New Method Kidnappers/ritual Killers Uses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2016
A friend sent this via Whatsapp and I have decided to share it here for safety awareness!

Security Alert please...

Be careful of a sienna Bus that parks in front of you, and asks you to enter. If you refuse to enter, they will accuse you of being *a run away murderer*, their voice will be so loud that passers by will have to unknowingly join them to tell u to enter the bus and follow them to the station.

It's a scam, they are kidnappers, that's the new method they are using, they do not wear police uniform, they are always in plain clothes, but all they do is to park the sienna bus in front of any person anywhere and accuse such a person of murder, and drag such a person into the bus, stating that he/she is wanted at the station. They have used this conversation well and many have been trapped in it.

*What to do in such a situation?*
When you hear such,
Scream aloud and run away.
Don't allow them ask you any question.
At worst, scream for more people to come to your aid before u can ask for their police identity.
They are kidnappers;
many have been kidnapped in various places in Nigeria, as I speak

Pls pass this message to your loved ones. May the Lord expose these kidnappers and ritual killers.

#copied

CC: Mynd44, OMA4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by Florblu(f): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2016
This new method is whack.
Who will tell me to go with someone who claimed to be a police without uniform or any means of identification

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
This new method is whack.
Who will tell me to go with someone who claimed to be a police without uniform or any means of identification
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!! That's the aim of this post. To create the awareness so that you don't fall victim.
Re: Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by youngest85(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2016
I will peacefully enter coz can't do me notin!
Re: Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by mamaafrik(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
I will peacefully enter coz can't do me notin!
see John Rambo,hehehehe,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert: New Method Kidnappers Use!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
see John Rambo,hehehehe,
Leave am. Dog wey wan die no dey hia em master whistle again nah! grin

(1) (Reply)

Video:women Assemble To Rain Curses On Governor Ajimobi Of Oyo State / Tension In Benue As Two Men Stone University Graduate To Death (see Details) / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapping Gang Terrorizing Kaduna-abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.