Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 (71485 Views)

Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by power900: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel and data zapping are like this..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Sunkyphil(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
wilnaira:

it doesn't select sim
dat code does especially if its a new sim
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Flashh: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
power900:
Airtel and data zapping are like this..... grin grin
I got the message this evening, but I don't trust Airtel a bit.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by DesChyko: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
The spelling of privilege though.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by MicroBox: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
saint2ace:
The competition is real as Airtel Nigeria bounces back with a plan to rival the Glo 6GB for 2K.

Please don't get me wrong...
Your Eyes, your mind and your brain are not working together. You need to train your mind, get a pack of card and get someone to show you one after the other then you repeat all you have been shown, practice over and over ok..
You saw 1500 but type 2k in the message.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by chachanga: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nobody's talking about Data Zapping?
Is it really gonna be 6gb
Or 3.8gb in actual fact? undecided
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by iXavier: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
MicroBox:

Your Eyes, your mind and your brain are not working together. You need to train your mind, get a pack of card and get someone to show you one after the other then you repeat all you have been shown, practice over and over ok..

You're the one that needs to check the eyes, mind and your brain cause obviously you cannot read and comprehend

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by iheanyi40(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingPoult:

Do you think those CC's know anything about the company they work for ?
they are only trained to talk politely to costomers ........Company product info/Terms and condition, they don't know lipsrsealed
They are all du*b A*s.....empty head.
lmao, easy bro
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by iheanyi40(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingPoult:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You ask them questions and they go like : "I'm not sure about it but you have to hold on for about 5mins" and you could be there hanged on for about 15mins to realised your call is being forwarded to another call centre in a different state, just for you to ask the same question again, iv'e given up on them tho..... tf
lol, b lyk say u don encounter em wella bro grin
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by saint2ace(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
MicroBox:

iXavier:

You're the one that needs to check the eyes, mind and your brain cause obviously you cannot read and comprehend

Thanks bro, you took the words right out of my mouth. People just can read simply English. No wonder we're churning out half baked grads. They can't even read simple question, talk more of answering it. SMH

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by justicesky24(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Airtel 6gb = 1.5gb. They zap ur data lyk someone sipping maltina.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Alexisu: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
how can I trust Airtel when they cannot even spell privilege correctly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Famouson: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Yeah.. . It's cool.... Just subscribed
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Zealoy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
wilnaira:

it doesn't select sim
it select sim am not eligible
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by MicroBox: 3:02am On Aug 05, 2016
saint2ace:

Thanks bro, you took the words right out of my mouth. People just can read simply English. No wonder we're churning out half baked grads. They can't even read simple question, talk more of answering it. SMH
Bros. I m not taking any words out of your mind cause I don't mean to insult the OP but to tell him how to train his mind.
It can happen to anyone, the split second between the time you look and write can lead to mistake if one is not having a strong heart and mind.
One of the recommended training is to get a deck of 52 cards, get someone and train with him/her, let the person person show you the card one after the other and cover it, then you repeat by mentioning all what you have been shown one after the other. You can stat with 5 cards then to 52 cards.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by franklynsunny(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls airtel should update dis on dere website n confirm if dis is for all phone?

I rush enter fire wen I saw glo 2500 for 30gb or 8gb

For 30days I could only open ma email twice witout seeing the content,I regret it

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Esmart24(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Lemme wait for mtn..... What do they say about a patient dog?
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by SylarsMcQuins: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Zealoy:
it select sim am not eligible

Sori buh did u recharge b4 getting d nt eligible response or u jst tried without recharging.

Pls I'll love to knw coz I dnt wanna recharge den regret lata due not not being eligible.

Thanks
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by beinstein(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
MicroBox:

Bros. I m not taking any words out of your mind cause I don't mean to insult the OP but to tell him how to train his mind.
It can happen to anyone, the split second between the time you look and write can lead to mistake if one is not having a strong heart and mind.
One of the recommended training is to get a deck of 52 cards, get someone and train with him/her, let the person person show you the card one after the other and cover it, then you repeat by mentioning all what you have been shown one after the other. You can stat with 5 cards then to 52 cards.

kip kwayet!
Judge from your write-up, it's obvious you failed comprehension in your SSCE exams.
Op is clearly referring to the 6gig for 2k Glo is offering its subscribers, but your deficiency in comprehension makes you believe the price is for airtel.
Seriously, you need to train your mind with the cards more than the Op do.
just apologize to him already and save yourself from the embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by MicroBox: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
beinstein:

kip kwayet!
Judge from your write-up, it's obvious you failed comprehension in your SSCE exams.
Op is clearly referring to the 6gig for 2k Glo is offering its subscribers, but your deficiency in comprehension makes you believe the price is for airtel.
Seriously, you need to train your mind with the cards more than the Op do.
just apologize to him already and save yourself from the embarrassment.
I commend your observation.. thanks
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by parrotibaba(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
E de select sim, typical of airtel sad and I can bet that e go de zap like electricity.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by SylarsMcQuins: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2016
parrotibaba:
E de select sim, typical of airtel sad and I can bet that e go de zap like electricity.

Bros ow e take dey select sim?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by parrotibaba(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

They told me that I am ineligible for the offer.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

MISTAKE
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Emmanuel602(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2016
it works but only on selected sim cards.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by SylarsMcQuins: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
parrotibaba:
They told me that I am ineligible for the offer.

Was it after recharging?
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Godwin978(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
elvision1:
SPECIAL PRIVILEGE no be for all sims jorh.

Between all these customer care are clueless. They have absolutely no idea bout data plans. They don't keep up. I have once asked them what to do to qualify for the 1gb for 100naira weekend offer that i used sometime ago in someones' sim and guess what?

Customer Care : Am sorry sir, such a plan doesn't exists.

People that can't even tell you what is wrong with their network when you are unable to browse na wan kon know about wetin u wan use take browse?
Boss pls whats the code to subscribe for the 1gb weeken plan you just mentioned? reply ASAP
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by parrotibaba(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Was it after recharging?
before recharging
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
saint2ace:
The competition is real as Airtel Nigeria bounces back with a plan to rival the Glo 6GB for 2K.

Pls is it for night alone or both night and day. I need some1 who has tried it to also assist with answer pls
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by saint2ace(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Pls is it for night alone or both night and day. I need some1 who has tried it to also assist with answer pls

It's a 30days 24/7 plan, but according to some peeps it's sim selective, though am yet to confirm it
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
saint2ace:

It's a 30days 24/7 plan, but according to some peeps it's sim selective, though am yet to confirm it
the sim selection is real.

Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by bizgenius1: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
its no longer selecting sim, I tried it yesterday it was saying ineligible but after trying it now it's saying insufficient credit meaning am eligible now.. so you guys should try it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.