Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (76295 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Gombs(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Saw this on Facebook, and I must say, I was impressed!

Very impressed.

"Anambra State rice now in circulation in Akwa Market, Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki and Uyo selling at N9, 000
•... coming to southwest states.
Share, comment and like to encourage Anambra People."

N9, 000 per bag? When a bag of the conventional rice sells for N17, 000.

Anambra is really setting the pace. God bless Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1369591276389890&id=100000170924857

Iwe ga n'ewe ndi afo njo kita.

Let's encourage buy naija to grow the naira! cheesycheesy wink

218 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Why glorify individual over institutions?

361 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
If they are selling for 9000# per bag, is it been produced at commercial quantity?

Do we know if the bags of rice are on promo to sensitize people in the need for made in Nigeria rice?

When are we expected to buy the rice at this same price in other parts of Nigeria?

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Waiting for shudren of hate to come & masturbate as usual..

God bless Willie Obiano

GOD BLESS NDI IGBO

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by platitech(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2016
How true is this pls. Can som1 from Anambra confirm this news?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Does anyone know where to get this in Oshogbo? Most of the people here haven't eaten rice for 3 months now due the high cost and non payment of salary. PM me asap!

243 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Barney11: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
nawa oh for this obiano mentality,his picture is not supposed to be there.after all it was a collective effort.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by ernesty20(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
When will yoruba rice come out?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ajewealth123(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Waiting for shudren of hate to come & masturbate as usual..

God bless Willie Obiano

GOD BKESS NDI IGBO
i still like the original version of my life so I will always eat original and authentic rice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
i still like the original version of my life so I will always eat original and authentic rice
which one is the original/authentic & fake. Can u throw more light??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CSTR12: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Expecting buhari to key into this,by leveraging on igbo importers to ensure adequate production and distribution of local rice in Nigeria and thereby make the lives of Nigerians easier is like praying for water from the rock.
Useless and bigoted old man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2016
That's wonderful,didn't see Enugu there,they should also catapult it to enugu state,so that my happiness will be complete.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2016
That's politics for you
Barney11:
nawa oh for this obiano mentality,his picture is not supposed to be there.after all it was a collective effort.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Tolexander: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Barney11:
Honestly, the picture of Obiano on the sack makes the rice to look like a political campaign rice shared for stomach infrastructure.

Obiano gats change the "dem must see me" mentality.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Still booting
ernesty20:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Some people are so dull.. where is Obiano pics in the bags of rice? ..

I know some will still not check well and mention..

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CSTR12: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Honestly, the picture of Obiano on the sack makes the rice to look like a political campaign rice share for stomach infrastructure.
I am sure the strength of the naira does not care about the face on the sack of rice. Poor Nigerians who can now afford this ,also does not care about the face on the bag.
I am only concerned about the amount of rice being produced. Has the state govt adequately invested to make it sustainable for the years to come.?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by jmichlins(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
is this rice only meant for the people of the state. Commercialize the venture and remove that that politician image and see investors come in until then this is a political stunt

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CSTR12: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
They are waiting for dangote or the FG. If not, forget it.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by josephine123: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
good one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Oblitz(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2016
jmichlins:
is this rice only meant for the people of the state. Commercialize the venture and remove that that politician image and see investors come in until then this is a political stunt

There is no politician image on the bags of rice cool

Kudos to Obiano and Anambrarians. ..

Next is fruits. Go, Obiano go!

27 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by richidinho(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Guy why cant you mind your own state's business

Are you not aware that Anambra election is next year?
So na campaign things but that does not mean that they arent producing rice in commercial qty.

Obiano is trying sha,

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2016
If it's N9k truly, then it's OK..

O boy, see long queue o..

Wait o, no be lalasticlala wear native so

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by jmichlins(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
dunkem21:

There is no politician image in the bags of rice cool

Kudos to Obiano and Anambrarians. ..

Next is fruits. Go, Obiano go!
is that not the photo of the governor that am seeing there. Am an indigene of the state and still live here. We know election is around the coroner so continue

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by thewarrior72: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
How true is this, can somebody on ground conferm this news
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
jmichlins:
is that not the photo of the governor that am seeing there. Am an indigene of the state and still live here. We know election is around the coroner so continue

Now check again.. there are two different types of bags in the pix.. and with two different colours..

Check the last pix again..

.. Haven't you seen Aregbesola face on a bag of odourless fufu or rice?

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by edoyad(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

If the Governors of Kebbi, Niger and Thailand don't know how to promote and market their rice, it's not Anambra's problem

And they achieved this without declaring friday a work free day like that directionless man in Benue

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by jmichlins(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
dunkem21:

Now check again.. there are two different types of bags in the pix.. and with two different colours..

Check the last pix again..

.. Haven't you seen Aregbesola face on a bag of odourless fufu or rice?
there you people go again this state is the light of the nation and not to be compared to some people. All those thai rice are commercialized so do something like that and not compare yourself with someone you are better off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by nigerianvenom(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Honestly, the picture of Obiano on the sack makes the rice to look like a political campaign rice shared for stomach infrastructure.

Obiano gats change the "dem must see me" mentality.

I'm on same path with u. The brand itself should be modified. Give it a better name to make it sales.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by dunkem21(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
jmichlins:
there you people go again this state is the light of the nation and not to be compared to some people. All those thai rice are commercialized so do something like that and not compare yourself with someone you are better off

Am not making comparisons.. OK, you can see Ekweremadu's face on a bag of rice.. even your own face if you intend to use it for campaign purposes.

My point is.. The bags of rice sold to customers doesn't have any politician image on it.

Like Beremx said, it's difficult to produce rice that will feed the country.. but we will get there.

Confirm this price info for me, and we will be swimming in money soon. Both of us!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.