Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Man's Past=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man's Past=>write Up By Dindy (366 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Past=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
A MAN'S PAST=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

My past is a thing not to remember; says a man with a bad past,my past is a wonderful and lovely thing that I wish not to forget; says a man with a good past.
When a man/woman lives life right he/she will never have a bad past, but in some cases people live right but they always get a bad past(for example: rape or death of family and friend or you lost your job etc....)
Sometimes things are not what they seem to be,sometimes people with a good past don't wish to remember it because of the little difficulty they faced,while some people with a bad past wish to always remember it so that it can keep them moving.
To some people their past is a deep dark hole, that each time they think of it,they fall into a place of darkness,That is why some people run aways from their past and they will keep running but one thing is for sure, you can never run away from your past,it will show up one day whether you will be there to see or say it or not .
Bad past are mostly caused by rape,abuse,rejection,death,mockery or you murdered some one, or a girl/boy turned you down, or a boy/girl broke your heart, or your mum/dad never liked you, or your sister/brother did horrible things to you, or your dad/mum disowned you, or you were chase out of school, or your parent were not able to pay for your school fees, or you were once bad, or on one likes you, or you were once a nerd, or you were nothing before to anybody, or people bullied you, and so many other things.
Good past is cause by ENJOYMENT(well that is the best word for a good past), I said 'ENJOYMENT' because if you are in love(its enjoyment o), it brings good memory.
Good memory are mostly caused when you have fun or good times, fun can only be move by one thing enjoyment together with other things. And if you are doing what you love doing you will love doing it which brings happiness.
Everyone must face there past some day whether you want it or not,always learn to accept your past and try to move on with life,if you keep holding on to something that hurts you,you will end up in the same position for as long as you hold on to it, and it will affect areas of your life.
IN LIFE YOU MOST LEARN HOW TO BE A PERSON THAT CONTROLS HIS/HER PAST AND FUTURE.SO BE A WISH PERSON AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND YOUR PAST.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING......................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Relationship / I’ve Destroyed My US Green Card, Says Soyinka / Sunset At Dawn (tribute To Ejiribe Williams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.