Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Some Unbelieveable Food Combination You Have Eaten Or Still Eating - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Unbelieveable Food Combination You Have Eaten Or Still Eating (727 Views)

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Unbelieveable Food Combination You Have Eaten Or Still Eating by ojuolu(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2016
I just ponder over some wonderfully crazy meals i have eaten in the past. Here are a few of them.
1. Eba and beans porridge. (we use to do this when i was in the boarding school)
2. White rice and stew combined with bread. I was introduced to this combination after my university days by my uncle who was by all standard comfortable and where he got the idea, i still wonder till tomorrow.
3. Bread, Akara, Pap and stew in one single meal.
4. Pap and Plantain.
You can add your own if you have ever eaten unconventional combinations of food. grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Cakes For All Occasions In Onitsha And Its Environs...contact Me / LOL! Which Nigerian Food Are You?? / How To Produce GARI From Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.