Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: (1694 Views)

Top Ten Ways Islamic Law Forbids Terrorism / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / Islamic Civilisation, Islamic Law And Reforming The Islamic Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Many muslim will consider being extra wealthy as a curse, with the new tactic of burial.
Gani fawehemi is truly wealthy and pay more than 1,000 destitute monthly.  Abdul Ganiyu died a muslim, may Allah grant him rahmah.

michael jackson  converted to Islam and changes his name to Mika'il on 22nd November 2008. The late singer was raised   as  jehova's witness , he converted to Islam in a ceremony  in Los Angeles.  TIME NEWS also reported the conversion and i have seen it, he converted in a local mosque.

Michael jackson was counselled by David whamshy, a canadian song writer and philip bubai a producer who have both accepted Islam. May Allah grant him rahmah amin

The two wealthy muslim, Abdul Ganiyu and Mika'ial formerly michael burial were delayed, they were displayed to the world for days and finally buried in Golden casket.  All this is  unislamical. From the Sources i gathered, the two celearity have christian as their spouse and this is why the two celebrity pass through the unislamic  course. Allah knows best. May Allah help us

Abdul Ganiyu and mika'il grave were plastered

It was related that jabir said,'The messenger of God (P.B.U.H) forbade the plastering of graves ,,,,' Hadith 489 of sahih muslim

Their corpse were delayed

It was related that Abu huraira said that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said,'make haste with the corpse for if it was righteous you will expedite its good and if it was other than that then you will avoild an evil company' Sahih muslim, hadith 470

buried in golden casket

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas who said,'The messenger of God (P.B.U.H) saw someone wearing a gold signet ring on his finger, so he pulled it off from him and said,'one of you seeks the hot coals of Hell-fire  to be put on his hand'.  
Hadith 1372, sahih muslim.

NOTE: Imagine a ring talk of casket
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by SeanT21(f): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM!!!
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2009
Our hope is Is that if they are unaware of the innovation God will forgive them. This is why Islam will and will forever be the only way to the true God.

2:286 'ALLAH does not burden a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned.'
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 22, 2009
sheesh, make we hear word nah!

abi wetin.
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by olanajim(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2009
how many threads must you open on one topic?
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nezan(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2009
This boy's character is becoming a great source of concern on NL.
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
JazakhaAllahu khairan

*eating crab*
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by luv2talk(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
Gani Fawehimi to me is just a muslim by name not by practise.i could remeber when his mother died,he burried her with Casket.I read it in the news paper back then when a lawyer was criticising him.so,i dont think we should blame his Family for burying him with Casket anyway
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
luv2talk:

Gani Fawehimi to me is just a muslim by name not by practise.i could remeber when  his mother died,he burried her with Casket.I read it in the news paper back then when a lawyer was criticising him.so,i dont think we should blame his Family for burying him with Casket anyway
Plato, booni, otojometa. After our service year in Sokoto, we neva meet again. I miss u badly
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
luv2talk:

Gani Fawehimi to me is just a muslim by name not by practise.i could remeber when his mother died,he burried her with Casket.I read it in the news paper back then when a lawyer was criticising him.so,i dont think we should blame his Family for burying him with Casket anyway

her grave was as well plastered

It was related that jabir said,'The messenger of God (P.B.U.H) forbade the plastering of graves ,,,,' Hadith 489 of sahih muslim
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nezan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
. . . and the arguments continues . . .
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
Shocking, just watched Gani history and learnt that his father late saheed was the man that brought Islam to ondo state.
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Shocking, just watched Gani history and learnt that his father late saheed was the man that brought Islam to ondo state. 

I'm sure you know bringing Islam to Ondo town is different from bringing islam to Ondo state.

same way posting on NL doesnt mean you're posting to every website on the internet.
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wait ! I said ondo state in my post, or is it ondo town ? Correct me if am wrong
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by muhsin(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
Salam,

According to official reports, Michael Jackson was buried as a Christian.

"Michael Jackson was buried with one of his iconic white gloves, sunglasses and dressed with pearl beads and a large gold belt, his sister, La Toya, said in a television interview to air on Friday. "He was dressed in all white pearl beads going across, draped across (and) a beautiful big gold belt , like a belt that you win being a boxer," La Toya Jackson told journalist Barbara Walters in a "20/20" interview to air on ABC on Friday night. Jackson, 50, died on June 25 of a prescription drug overdose and was buried eight days ago in a Los Angeles suburb."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090911/people_nm/us_jackson
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
Well, Allah knows best
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by muhsin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
True.

But that one is obvious, bros. Ain't too happy. sad
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
don't expect the unbelievers to say positively

see this

Pop superstar Michael Jackson has confirmed his conversion to Islam, according to reports in the Middle East.

The Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama claims Jackson has announced the move and revealed plans to move to Bahrain, where he has purchased property.

The singer’s Muslim brother Jermaine Friday claimed the “Thriller” hitmaker had taken interest in the religion since Jermaine converted in 1989, and had been considering converting following his acquittal on child abuse charges in 2005.

Jermaine said, “When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it’s peaceful and beautiful.
See Also

Michael Jackson is building a mosque

“He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

“I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

“He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much.”

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17555/michael-jackson-islam
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
Also

Michael Jackson wore an abaya, a traditional Arab women's veil, in Bahrain Photo: REUTERS

The singer, who was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, converted to Islam in a ceremony at a friend's house in Los Angeles.

He is said to have sat on the floor and worn a small hat while an imam officiated.

According to The Sun, the ceremony took place while Jackson, 50, was recording an album at the home of Steve Porcaro, a keyboard player who composed music on his Thriller album.

The former Jackson 5 star was counselled by David Wharnsby, a Canadian songwriter, and Phillip Bubal, a producer, who have both converted.

A source said Jackson had appeared a "bit down" and added: "They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea.

"An imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief."

Last year his brother, Jermaine Friday, suggested Jackson would convert having taken an interest in Islam since Friday's conversion in 1989.

"When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful," said Friday.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

"He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by javalove(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
I watched Gani's burial for the first time a few weeks ago. . .walahi. . .i was sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was carried in a glass casket, he had a gold chain on and he was wearing a suit. . .!!!!

And some heads are claiming he died a christian. . .with that sort of burial. . .i doubt less. . .Allah Knows Best. . .!!!
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2009
Media sources Confirmed that he died a muslim, the coat and other ornaments were removed when he was about to be buried,
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nezan(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2009
If media sources confirmed this, why were muslims calling him unprintable names here? huh?
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2009
Shut up
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Nezan(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2009
^^ . . . and who are you to order me to shut up? deluded slave.
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Abuzola(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
Shut that ur goro mouth
Re: Michael Jackson & Gani Fawehemi's Burial Insubserviently Violate Islamic Law: by Haksalam(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
Allah (SWT) knows what He would do to them. Indeed, ALLAHU AKBAR. Let us continue praying forthem as the Quran instructs us to do.

(1) (Reply)

Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim / A Muslim Asks A Few Questions . . . / Dua (supplication Of) Kumayl By Imam Ali (as) Recited On Thursday Evenings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.