Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (195968 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by philipshughes: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Captivating....Thanks bibi
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
amyvals:
Dope ending, ur stories are always interesting, ur updates are back 2 back. Thankz dear, expecting anoda story oo

Thank u sis, will give u a mention when i start anoda one.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow I'm so happy with the way it ended. I thought the cold hands of death would slowly wrap itself around ify.

Nice work bibijay123. More ink to your pen. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
philipshughes:
Captivating....Thanks bibi

U r welcome kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
Wow I'm so happy with the way it ended. I thought the cold hands of death would slowly wrap itself around ify.

Nice work bibijay123. More ink to your pen. smiley

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Topscoque(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Muah Muah.....u rock dear. Ure a grt writer, more ink to ur pen. Expecting more 4rm u, tag me wen u open anoda thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Topscoque:
Muah Muah.....u rock dear. Ure a grt writer, more ink to ur pen. Expecting more 4rm u, tag me wen u open anoda thread

Sure will babe.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by crazygod(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bibi I'm speechless...... Chai.... I don't know what to say sha...... Infact...... Chai.......
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sultanchidi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Words can't describe how i felt abt dis story, so completely complete, infact i don't know what to say. Bibi u are a great writer

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by missuniverse(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
...and she had her HapPy Ever AfTer..

Insightful piece Bibi, looking 4ward to reading more frm u
thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by macotrading72(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bibi thanks, well-done,the only problem now ba say everyone don dey carry love and flower dey chase you around town including my humble self, nice one sis, bless you.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by rachealfst(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thank you very much for this great story. Ify and Ebere are just one of the few lucky ones, they eventually saw light at the end of the tunnel, while many never even live to tell the story. I think it's just grace. God bless you for sharing this wonderful story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Charleynmuo: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dont have d ryt words to classify dis,but in all honesty,it was really awesome. U did great frm start to finish, I couldnt help loving d story. Kudos to u for a job well done. I know dis Is only d tip of d iceberg and a stepping stone to where ur headed cos all i see is elevation coming ur way..cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
macotrading72:
Bibi thanks, well-done,the only problem now ba say everyone don dey carry love and flower dey chase you around town including my humble self, nice one sis, bless you.

Thank u . Abeg my garden never full o, sendbur own too grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
missuniverse:
...and she had her HapPy Ever AfTer..

Insightful piece Bibi,
looking 4ward to reading more frm u

thanks for sharing

Thank u love grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Words can't describe how i felt abt dis story, so completely complete, infact i don't know what to say. Bibi u are a great writer

Thank u
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
crazygod:
Bibi I'm speechless...... Chai.... I don't know what to say sha...... Infact...... Chai.......

grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by blessedvisky(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
When is d nest story commoting?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by tojahh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks dearie... You're a great man! Oh I mean woman

God bless you, tag me o, I dey wait
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by tojahh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks dearie... You're a great man! Oh I mean woman

God bless you, tag me o, I dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
blessedvisky:
When is d nest story commoting?. cheesy

Soon
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heading to Allen Avenue to meet bibi......... Jst kidding

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by SweetieConstie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Awwwwww.... *tears in eyes* crycry

I'm soo touched! Infact, Bibi... You're so awesome! This story was extremely captivating and really touching! kiss kiss A thousand kisses for you, Sweet ma'am... kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

Thank you a million times and God bless you for such a wonderful story! kisssmileycheesy

YOU'RE THE BEST, BIBIJAY123!!! grinkissgrin

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
paulosp:
Heading to Allen Avenue to meet bibi......... Jst kidding

grin cheesy na police go arrest u
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Awwwwww.... *tears in eyes* crycry

I'm soo touched! Infact, Bibi... You're so awesome! This story was extremely captivating and really touching! kiss kiss A thousand kisses for you, Sweet ma'am... kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

Thank you a million times and God bless you for such a wonderful story! kisssmileycheesy

YOU'RE THE BEST, BIBIJAY123!!! grinkissgrin

Bless u too love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Gosj01(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow! I can't blive I spent 4hrs reading thru!

Great work, filled with suspense, twist and plant. I love the characters build up, how you combine the two main characters and readers participation.

I heard you are accepting flowers grin can I bring mine also

Great work!
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by CuteChiluv: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow !your story is so interesting and captivating from beginning to the end, no dull moment,i didnt get bored at any point, babe you sabi write o!well done dear. God bless you plenty, job well done.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by remiseyi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
You've been on point so far... Nice job bibs
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gosj01:
Wow! I can't blive I spent 4hrs reading thru!

Great work, filled with suspense, twist and plant. I love the characters build up, how you combine the two main characters and readers participation.

I heard you are accepting flowers grin can I bring mine also

Great work!

Lol thank you.....yea you can bring me some white roses grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
remiseyi:
You've been on point so far... Nice job bibs

Eshe sir

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Wow !your story is so interesting and captivating from beginning to the end, no dull moment,i didnt get bored at any point, babe you sabi write o!well done dear. God bless you plenty, job well done.

Thank u for reading n God bless u too cheesy
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Ashley87(f): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yay! I love happy endings. Bibijay I enjoyed every episode. You are indeed a wonderful writer. More grease to your elbows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.