Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. (4893 Views)

Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level / MATURED ADVICE:A Lecturer Wants To Be My Friend / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Disclaimer : This is real so please kindly drop the necessary advice needed before the saucy comments.

My name is Lilian (pseudonym) and this is my story. Few years back, I was admitted into one of the universities in Nigeria. It was a great opportunity and I made up my mind to make good use of it. My intelligence endeared me to one of the senior professors in my department, the head of department to be precise. I enjoyed the attention he gave to me cause it gave me a chance to learn from his vast wealth of knowledge. He was a very intelligent man, he got all his degrees from UK universities and his intelligence was a force to reckon with. It didn't take long for me to start crushing on him... helllooooo don't blame me, I have a weakness for intelligent men and he liked me a lot too cause I was really young (I had to increase my age to get into the university ) and I was one of the best students in my set. He was nothing like the other lecturers, he related with students very freely and didn't have a high-handed nature like our Naija lecturers. We would talk about so many things in his office and I gained a lot from his intelligence, he was impressed with me cause I had one or two things to chip in regarding any topic that was raised. He would give me money sometimes for lunch and pleeaaasseeee free me, I didn't beg for it ooo, I was young then sef, my eye bin never tear for money.
I heard some stories about him being a womanizer and sleeping with students to give them financial assistance cause he was really loaded in the pocket region but he never exchanged sex for grades as he was really disciplined in the academic region, the man sef no dey waste time to give me "b" for him course, me wey be him paddy paddy. I never paid attention to the stories cause he was my idol after all and he never made any sexual advances towards me so it was none of my business. He was like a mentor to me and would always give me beneficial advises and I knew he had my best interest at heart. I had a little crush on him too.
On the day of my graduation, I gave him a gift and we said our goodbyes.

When I went to serve my fatherland (NYSC), he kept in touch regularly and started showing emotional interests. I made my first mistake by accommodating it, pleaassseeee don't chew me yet, I had a crush on him and he was my idol for crying out loud!!! Note that I never exchanged emotional messages with him, I only sent a smiling smiley whenever he sent them, he was sacred and I didn't have the courage to do it even if I wanted to.

After NYSC, I got a good news, my school was going to retain me as per best graduating student in the department thing. After finalizing everything, I was to work in his sub-department. No be for this kain country wey pesin dey throway better opportunity like this, no time to state the benefits of this job, all I can say for now is that it's a Federal university so think about the benefits yourself. When I visited his office briefly, he brought up the affair thing, he's married with children that can marry me sef so I knew it was never going to happen. He asked for a kiss and when I remained motionless, he hugged me tight and asked me to go and think about it. There's nothing to think about, I think the crush I had on him was academical cause there's nothing attracting me to him sexually at all, moreover he's somebody's husband and he's old enough to be my father too. I'm not scared of him causing any problem for me cause I don't think he would go that low, he is more intelligent than that. The problem is that I wish we could go back to how we were before this affair thing came up. He complimented my stature and it irritated me. I don't hate him at all, I just dislike the strange air building between us cause of his request. How do I act around him now that I have to work in his sub-department. I plan to act dumb like I don't understand what he is saying and avoid being alone with him cause he is retiring in five years time, but how possible is that? Working with him for five years and avoiding him, does that look realistic? I don't want to ever offend him not cause I'm scared of him but cause he has been my idol for too long, I respect him too much. I'm praying that the school sends me abroad for my PhD, at least that will remove 2-3 years from the 5 years. Please start throwing advises and for those that will still decide to bash me, please bash with a heart. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by AroOkigbo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
somebody's husband #enoughsaid
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by skalett(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Best of luck
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool hunnmm if na dey find me.. i don book space here sha.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
future mamagee in the process
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Humblesam(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just keep to your word...
Don't date a married man and be professional in your dealings with him. I pity you but I know you can sail through. Keep being disciplined as always.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have nothing to say,

Lalasticlala food don come
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Too long
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by philybuck(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
This not really a difficult situation, he is learned and should understand simple English, so except you want to play with fire, just tell him in clear terms that you are not sexually attracted to him and that you just adore him cos he is your mentor. You did a good job trying to convince us you ain't interested in any thing s*xual with him in your post, therefore you can convince him with less effort. Your last paragraph said it all, you shouldn't spoil this beautiful relationship with s*x, make him understand that, avoiding him will complicate things because been out of sight will make him want you more.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Humblesam:
Just keep to your word...
Don't date a married man and be professional in your dealings with him. I pity you but I know you can sail through. Keep being disciplined as always.
Best of luck.
thanks... I've been dreading resumption since, I know it's going to be a very tricky situation and I sincerely pray I'll be able to deal with it... I pray he doesn't pester me and backs off so I don't get so irritated and start disrespecting him in any way... God help us all... thanks once again for your contribution
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Agybabe(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
philybuck:
This not really a difficult situation, he is learned and should understand simple English, so except you want to play with fire, just tell him in clear terms that you are not sexually attracted to him and that you just adore him cos he is your mentor. You did a good job trying to convince us you ain't interested in any thing s*xual with him in your post, therefore you can convince him with less effort. Your last paragraph said it all, you shouldn't spoil this beautiful relationship with s*x, make him understand that, avoiding him will complicate things because been out of sight will make him want you more.
I do agree with this person. My dear think of tomorrow, even if your decision has to end your closeness, do it.
MaLady

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
philybuck:
I can't even talk about it in his presence cause I get so motionless and speechless like a zombie... I feel so embarrassed that such topic should be discussed between us... the last time I went to his office, I went to clear things with him and make him understand but I couldn't utter a single word, I ended up looking like a zombie while he hugged me, it's just a very uncomfortable topic and I'm praying he doesn't bring it up again... and I wasn't trying to convince, I was only stating the fact... for crying out loud, he is old, he is retiring in 5 years time and lecturers retire at 70, plus the whole mago mago thing, he's definitely close to 70 or more sef, he's married with children that are far older than I am, so I wasn't just trying to convince anyone there, I was mainly stating a fact... I might have had a crush on him and mistaken it a little but I guess it's all clear now, I'm a sucker for intelligent men and that was all the crush was about - his intelligence
thanks for your contribution, by the way
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by nmreports: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ Worriedgirl

Continue with him the way you are.
No disrespecting him and no forcefully resisting.
You can be a friend to a man if you decline his advances in a very respectful way yet being friendly and loving about it. If you get what I mean.

It will pass... He will let go... He is just trying his luck with you. That opportunity to be inside a warmer and wetter, firmer hole.

Do your job, be his friend, resist the sexual advance as you have been doing.

More importantly, reduce your being with him alone moderately. If you will, stealthily.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
nmreports:
@ Worriedgirl

Continue with him the way you are.
No disrespecting him and no forcefully resisting.
You can be a friend to a man if you decline his advances in a very respectful way yet being friendly and loving about it. If you get what I mean.

It will pass... He will let go... He is just trying his luck with you. That opportunity to be inside a warmer and wetter, firmer hole.

Do your job, be his friend, resist the sexual advance as you have been doing.

More importantly, reduce your being with him alone moderately. If you will, stealthily.
thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by philybuck(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Well.. If you can't stand him or say a word whenever you meet up then take the easiest route, which is sending him a detailed email or text message, as for the text message do it when he is at work cos I wouldn't want his wife to see such, it will spoil everything. I still insist hoping he doesn't come up with the topic again will still complicate things because he might be more daring the next time he brings up the topic. Give him a piece of your mind via email or text without been rude.
worriedgirl:
I can't even talk about it in his presence cause I get so motionless and speechless like a zombie... I feel so embarrassed that such topic should be discussed between us... the last time I went to his office, I went to clear things with him and make him understand but I couldn't utter a single word, I ended up looking like a zombie while he hugged me, it's just a very uncomfortable topic and I'm praying he doesn't bring it up again... and I wasn't trying to convince, I was only stating the fact... for crying out loud, he is old, he is retiring in 5 years time and lecturers retire at 70, plus the whole mago mago thing, he's definitely close to 70 or more sef, he's married with children that are far older than I am, so I wasn't just trying to convince anyone there, I was mainly stating a fact... I might have had a crush on him and mistaken it a little but I guess it's all clear now, I'm a sucker for intelligent men and that was all the crush was about - his intelligence
thanks for your contribution, by the way
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
philybuck:
Well.. If you can't stand him or say a word whenever you meet up then take the easiest route, which is sending him a detailed email or text message, as for the text message do it when he is at work cos I wouldn't want his wife to see such, it will spoil everything. I still insist hoping he doesn't come up with the topic again will still complicate things because he might be more daring the next time he brings up the topic. Give him a piece of your mind via email or text without been rude.
thanks dear, that should help... I appreciate
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by klenton(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
its obvious u want to test an old dick
ur just looking for someone to tell u not do

why the hell would u crush on a 70 yrs old man..and please don't tell me ur a sucker for intelligent men bullshit...are dia not intelligent guys in ur class? how many of them are u crushing on u

sooner or later ur going to bed that man cus its what u alwayz wanted, please just do us a favour and share the experience wen u do.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
klenton:
its obvious u want to test an old dick
ur just looking for someone to tell u not do

why the hell would u crush on a 70 yrs old man..and please don't tell me ur a sucker for intelligent men bullshit...are dia not intelligent guys in ur class? how many of them are u crushing on u

sooner or later ur going to bed that man cus its what u alwayz wanted, please just do us a favour and share the experience wen u do.
ummmm... funny thing is my class was full of dumb guys... our course adviser once announced that the top best 15 in our class were girls and yes I'm a sucker for intelligent guys, I crushed on four guys at a go in secondary school just because they were brainy and were the best in school then... my guy course mates were business oriented and book was the least of their problems, at least from what I saw... in case you have never met girls who go weak on the knees for intelligent guys, *exchanges a hand shake * I'm happy to meet you too... I kinda idolize them and I really don't know why, maybe it's cause they ginger me academically and make me strive to be a better person... and please don't ask me why I don't do same for females, I admire intelligent females too but ummmm opposite poles attract, if you understand me and I'm not so great with the female folks... as for why I should crush on a man that old, I think it's because he was different from the other lecturers, he talked to me like a human being and didn't treat me like trash so I had great admiration for him (if you are used to the naija system, you will know how our lecturers behave like god)... thanks for your contribution, by the way
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Missmossy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Topics like this won't attract comments on time. Anyways the ball is your court, make the right decision.
Most of these professors and lecturers think they are smart, most want to eat their cake and have it. If i were you i'd summon up courage and tell him my stand which is a big no on his advances.

Your being mute could make him think you have fallen already. At his age he can't focus on bettering the lives of his kids and having blissful memories that would give him longer life it's a young girl he wants. It happens you just decide on what you want.

3 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by byvan03: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
A lady without boundary is like a city without walls. Tell Mr lecturer that you can't date a married man, otherwise you are interested if you really can't tell him that.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why do you girls act as if sex is a weapon or some type of power! Its not like him sleeping with you will make any difference in his life!

So what's your problem?

Spare me the "am decent speech" you will have dated some things that were worse than him!

I don't need to feed you common sense!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Ladiesdream: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Your story too long na litereature u read?
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Boring: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
come dis ur long rubbish hard to read o.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by kuchikau: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
See ehn @worriedgirl, just the way you took your time to compose this piece for us, sit down and craft something for him. It doesnt have to be face to face, do it on chat since you said you are usually overcome by his aura.
It's best you do it before you resume so you guys could go over the motions now. By the time you resume, the dust would have settled and the worst he would do would be to transfer you out of his sub -department.
Yuck, a man in his late 60s......... how would you allow such deek into ur young veejay?

Take a stand babe!
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:
See ehn @worriedgirl, just the way you took your time to compose this piece for us, sit down and craft something for him. It doesnt have to be face to face, do it on chat since you said you are usually overcome by his aura.
It's best you do it before you resume so you guys could go over the motions now. By the time you resume, the dust would have settled and the worst he would do would be to transfer you out of his sub -department.
Yuck, a man in his late 60s......... how would you allow such deek into ur young veejay?

Take a stand babe!
someone gave me the same advice earlier on, I'll definitely do it ... thanks a lot
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
@byvan03
@missmossy

I appreciate your contributions... I really wanted to keep mute but it seems talking is a better option, so that we can sort things out and avoid future problems

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Why do you girls act as if sex is a weapon or some type of power! Its not like him sleeping with you will make any difference in his life!

So what's your problem?

Spare me the "am decent speech" you will have dated some things that were worse than him!

I don't need to feed you common sense!!!!
calm down darling, I'm not trying to give any "I'm decent " kinda speech... I have sex with boys my age and not old married men who can rival my grandpa for seniority... there are two "no no's" there #old and #married...
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by byvan03: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
worriedgirl:
@byvan03
@missmossy

I appreciate your contributions... I really wanted to keep mute but it seems talking is a better option, so that we can sort things out and avoid future problems

Mute means yes to so many men, he hugged you and you kept mute. Next will be a kiss,if you keep mute, next time will be to go all the way since you are practically frozen in his presence. End this now and don't ruin your great prospects due to unbridled crush/friendship/naivety.
Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by worriedgirl: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
byvan03:

Mute means yes to so many men, he hugged you and you kept mute. Next will be a kiss,if you keep mute, next time will be to go all the way since you are practically frozen in his presence. End this now and don't ruin your great prospects due to unbridled crush/friendship/naivety.
that's true... thanks

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. by philybuck(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
You welcome dear, make sure you share the good news after the moment of truth. grin
worriedgirl:
thanks dear, that should help... I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And Bae / Bobrisky Makes Serious Blunder On Twitter. See The Reply He Got / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.