Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists (39353 Views)

7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
There is one sure way, STAY ON YOUR LANE

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by geraldgiz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Donald3d:
If you are a fresher this topic is especially for you, and every other person , i just had to create this article , read on .....
I am not happy when people die ,with the recent killings and harassments and beatings in schools, i decided to write this.This topic is something i am really scared writing (i had to commit my self into Gods hands writing this and seek HIS guidance) after seeing some people showing themselves here on Nairaland i have to be afraid na grin grin grin grin

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a cultist ,never was , and by God's grace and with His help never would be ,i am not claiming to know it all or claiming to have had first hand experience with cultists,for the purpose of this article anywhere you see "big boys" or "big girls" i am referring to cultists so we dont repeat the word all the time.I would also attempt to be a bit funny to ease off the tension of reading a scary and sensitive article.Its quite long , but just be patient till the end , you wont regret it.

INSPIRATION/SOURCE:
Intuition
Common sense
My mum: A big boy used to toast her when she was still doing sisi
My aunt: A big boy used to toast her too
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out(i dont know how true the story is)
The HolySpirit
Natural and God giving ability to understand Human Psychology and Sociology

RESPECT:
A big respect goes out to all the big boys and big girls here on Nairaland , this article is not to spite you, make you look bad ,its just to protect innocent people from getting into trouble .I am humble.

SHALL WE BEGIN

Mind what you wear/colors
This is very important , so many innocent people harrased because of this , while i cannot say for sure all the color combinations you should avoid i believe colors like yellow and yellow,yellow and black,red and black,white and red , should be avoided as much as possible .
Avoid handbands as much as you can , ok you can wear your church hand bands,but plain handbands just forget it , i dont care the color.
When you are wearing hoodies (i am a fan of these , i am a geek *winks* so i like forming Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg hehehehe) please always wear the ones with plain fabric , if possible without writings and drawings ,if you are wearing it at night please dont use the "cap" to cover your head
Please stop wearing clothes with skulls , goat head , eye of Horus ,"the all seeing eye on a pyramid" etc.
In general always scrutinize your outfits before wearing them
There was a day i mistakenly wore plain black round neck on plain black shorts in the night !!!!!because i was in a hurry to go out to buy something, omo that day i no get myself , come see as people they look me .
Please folks be careful !!!!!.

Face your book
If i had the opportunity of deleting every other point and leave one , i would choose this one as the ONE, when you face your book you would hardly have time for anything else that would result in meeting with this people,if you face you book squarely , you wont have time for galivanting,partying,unneccessary gatherings,flashy dressing etc.Please face your boooook ooo.

Be careful around "biggest" and "prettiest" girls
Few months ago during my ND in Elect elect , i was one of the top students , so girls would always flock around me from other departments to teach them and help them with academical problems ,including some biggest girls(not big girls ooo) and even the prettiest girls some guys have being trying to say common good morning to and she is following me a broke ass nigga grin and even lauging ahhhhhh because i am kind of funny too,dem go come dey take one kind eye look me egbami !!! , long story short dont stay around them for too long , let it be strictly business so they wont start eyeing you,thinking you are dating her.With my understanding of sociology i know "owning" a beautiful woman has a lot to do in boosting a mans ego , respect etc , so dont get in the way of someone trying to acquire or already owns that.

Stay away from people with coded languages and slangs
A lot of people use coded languages and slangs even innocently , but its better safe than sorry , you dont know who is who , please stay clear , especially when the use of such words and slangs become used too often especially among the same set of people .

Hand signals /Hand shakes
Some people also do this innocently , but please any hand shake different from normal handshakes (grabbing the hand and shaking ) please stop it !!!, you might be doing a particular cults secret handshake by mistake !!!! , some people like having special hand shakes with their besties like Spongbebob and Larry *winks* but pls be careful ooooo hmmmm.

Be humble,patient and respectful
If you see the way i dey respect people ehn !!! , till some people and my friends called me a weakling,because some people would vex me i would still be doing good boy , the point here is , when you respect people and you are very humble you would hardly fall into trouble ,if someone steps on you tell the person sorry sef, come smile join am grin

Group/Gathering of guys
This is a no no no for me , i know at times you want to hangout with your friends and discuss, talk about exams etc ,but once a conversation is taking too long, the group has similar or partially matching outfit or dress pattern, jejeli stay away from that place.

No party
I know some people would blast me for this , seriously just stay away from parties as much as possible ,especially night parties.

Dont walk at night
This is easy to understand na , because of the need for cover and not being noticed , they are likely to move at night , so try to limit your night movement so you dont bump into them.

Give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
If for any reason you bump into them or have issues with them one way or the other, please and please give them whatever they ask for , its better safe than sorry ,your life is worth more than everything you currently have .Even if it is your Ferrari give them o.

Dont underestimate anyone
You think its only muscular and strong eyed guys that can be big boys abi , that A+ student in your class, that handsome boy that cannot even hurt a fly , that 16 year old fresher , hmmm its like AIDS mehn , e no dey show for face , so dont underestimate anyone,assume everybody has a potential of being a big boy or girl , regardless of their religious or moral views .

Shut your mouth
If for some reasons you find out someone is a cultist , or bump into one , or someone whispers it to you , SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it,infact KEEP KWAYET !!!! , you would be doing more potential harm than good talking about the person to your friends ,even when people are talking about such person or people and what they are , quietly leave their midst , you dont know who is who !!!!.

Avoid Tattoos
I would not talk about the moral and spiritual significance /ramifications of this (a topic for another day),but please stay away , FLEE !!!! from tattoos, i am not saying anyone who has a tattoo is a cultist, but there are huge chances they are one , or would soon be one , so dont get yourself caught up in a web and self initiation.

Dont try to settle fights
I know this is hard ,i always try to mediate when people disagree, but when its getting heated up or turning physical , please leave there o, you dont know what is coming out of their pocket or bag next.

Stop entering peoples rooms unannounced
I know in hostels you get used to your friends and you just badge into their rooms anyhow, you better knock before entering and wait to be told to go in before attempting to, that is how a girl badged into a guys room that was toasting her , only to jam big boys having a meeting, she was lucky they were linient and let her go according to her.

Be descreet if you are a rich kid
I know what all you rich folks can do sometimes, money gets into your head and you start showing and flaunting wealth , please stop it , i am not saying you shouldnt enjoy your money but please,stop making it too obvious.you would attract big boys and girls to yourself by showing money too much.Rich folks are always important in any functioning society either the society at large or smaller societies.Stay discreet and safe oooo.

Stop entering bushes/Secluded areas/Abandoned or uncompleted buildings
Any thing that is intended to be discreet , would most likely be done somewhere that would give some privacy or complete secrecy,so if you are lover of nature like me and you like to poo poo in the bush and let the fresh air blow your butt hehehehe, be careful which bush you go to ooo, you can do it at the edge in a nylon and fling it inside the bush(God helps you if it lands on their head hahahahahaha) Just do it at the edge and cover with leaves jare .

Dont try to form activist
I know some things happen can make you want to protest and tell some people why they shouldnt do some things or abuse/trample on your rights bla bla bla , even the constitution said "you have right to life" so dont play with your life , just humble yourself , you have to let things go.

Dont fight
I know some people can be annoying sometimes , and they would really flare you up , but if you have followed the other advises above you would hardly get into a fight or something that would cause a fight,if it happens for a reason please just walk out of the scene before the fight starts.pls ooo.

Stay away from political positions in school
I know some people would also blast me for this , seriously stay away from political positions in school, you are likely to encounter them if you contest, if you believe you have a strong ambition and you are ready to take the risk no wahala, sha carry Jesus with you.

Stay indoors during HOT periods
When i say hot periods i mean periods such as ,election in school,exams,end of semester,registration etc , during this periods schools are usually very hot , so please stay indoors as much as possible.

SPECIFIC FOR GIRLS
Dont run your mouth too much
I know how some women can be sometimes , always running their mouths, there are big girls tooo ooo, no be only big boys dey, so respect yourself

Be soft on your toasters
If you want to put a guy off , for whatever reasons , please do it respectfully , and peacefully .I have heard of cases where girls are raped for refusing offers.

Dress modestly
Dressing in skimpy clothes would attract eyes to you ,so to avoid the bad ones,please be modest with your dressing .

Stop being a chop chop
Any where you see money , you enter , any boy that gives you , you collect , i advise you stop now oo, before you fall into the wrong hands

SPECIFIC FOR GUYS
Stop being a cassanova :
Some guys carry it like trophy on their head , by counting how many girls they have slept with and how many girlfriends they have , chances are you would end up getting involved with a girl that one "big boy" is toasting .

Breaking girls hearts
While this can happen for different reasons , but some guys do it on purpose as a result of the first one above , God help you if her brother is a "big boy".

Dont underestimate any girl
When any girl tells you i would show you,you better beg her and all her generations , i have heard of stituations where guys are raped (some mumu perverts would be happy),the kind of rape that would make them hospitalised and not being able to walk for weeks , be careful , if you like say "I am not understanding" ,you have been warned o

CONCLUSION
Love Jesus and Pray always
I decided to add this last to it would remain fresh in your minds , there is nothing as sweet as loving and following Jesus , its like Baygon spray to mosquitoes, it would always repel evil, even evil would respect you, you would have authority second to none , you would be ignored when evil comes ,always pray and seek Help from God, read your bible ,That book has more than enough wisdom .Have fellowship with the Holy Spirit frequently , He is the great director.

FINAL REMARKS
While there are situations where some of this tips may not be valid , some people can look so "Holy" and still pose danger. i believe if you follow this tips you would be safe ,if for any reason you have gotten into trouble already with a big boy or girl please beg them furiously and roll on the floor , dont form Jesus pikin and say you are James Bond and no harm can come to you,Jesus encourages us to be wise so be wise , and give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
If you have begged and they are not listening please just leave that area if possible forever,talk to your guidiance counsellor they might be able to plead on your behalf(Take note i said "talk to your guidiance counsellor", not "report to your guidiance counsellor" they are two different things)

In the words of my former principal at Mayflower School Ikenne , Mr JO Onadimuren "Be at the right place, at the right time,doing the right thing , so that -oju anu oni fo(so that the eye of mercy wont be broken)

WARNING Bloggers if you steal this article ,i repeat if you steal this article my boys would be waiting at your gate hehehehehehehe, just kidding grin grin grin grin you are free to post on your blogs and anywhere you like .

God bless you all and stay safe ,check my signature if you need any of my services , contact me info@donald.com.ng, My site is under development.

Make i call all the ogas for Nairaland , lets help spread the word mehn

Bro God bless u on this topic, it made my day, to crown it all, u believe and love Jesus. I am speechless. Where ever u are right now, may God bless u abundantly. It will be a pleasure to be Ur friend. JESUS REIGNS

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by YhungPablo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Let me book mark dz page..

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by SirDavico(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emeka71:
But what does the thing profit a man if He shoukd join the whole cult and loose his own self.

Nice quote, pastor smiley
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by flinkthem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
forget cultist dem no follow again...rugged Jew men knows what i mean like Us no dey fear

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by islandmoon: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lol. Law of Moses, in my university days, my friends are military guys, no cult guy mess with me! I'm more dangerous

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op the option u listed about ladies raping a guy.can u pls expanciate on dat one.thank u cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nickymezor(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kool write -up OP, most esp d colour aspect. ... My course mate was once harassed cuz he wore deir colour
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Emilokoiyawon: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool All your advice is okay EXCEPT telling people to follow Jesus. Who Jesus epp? The woman in the North that was killed while she was preaching - where was your Jesus then? Abeg if this na style to preach your religion, I am not impressed. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Leez(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rastamann:
So person no go live im life again for campus because of cultist? God punish them!
leave dt op
come to tink of it tis is lyk d 2nd dumb thread i have seen on nl within 2 days
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by bullseye90(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
supersystems:

This is serious bro.
What's your student Number ?
Nawa o. Y quote the whole post for this s*t*u*p*I*d remark?

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by JohnieWalker(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op those stuffs you listed is so funny. Let me tell you being brilliant attracts them, being beautiful and handsome also does. In my case it was because I resembled and walked like one of their slain leader they took interest in me and hunted me but God pass them but I buy drinks tire sotey Nigeria Breweries give me T shirt, key holder na small tin I for be distributor

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
bullseye90:

Nawa o. Y quote the whole post for this s*t*u*p*I*d remark?

why quote me either for such a baseless question will it credit your account ?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by tomquest: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Donald3d

A very good and well researched article.
I think out of all the points you mentioned, humility is the greatest.

1) Humility would make you say "I'm sorry"; "Please don't be offended" etc.

2) But Pride would make you say: "Who the hell are you?"; "Do you know me"; "I'll deal with you!"; "What can you do?!" etc...

Now the difference between 1) and 2) in many universities could be a space in a mortuary, or some months in a hospital ward (if you are lucky).

Cultists are brutal. Even the thinnest looking cultist can bring an entire campus on her knees. Stay cool always because that craze wey you think say you dey craze na just intro for some other deadly guys/ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out......UNCLE MIKE this was the story that was passed down to all of us and we believed it #EXmay

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Emilokoiyawon: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool Also posts like these make these scared little children, aka cultists, feel important. These are pathetic souls who were probably molested/emotionally damaged as children. If you want to stop cultism in Nigerian Universities then give every Nigerian student the right to bear arms to defend themselves. Then you will see all these so called 'tough' guys begin to think twice before starting nonsense. They will start showing some respect to human life. If they carry a big gun, you carry a bigger gun. If they rough you up you put a bullet in their fvcking skulls. I bow to no man. I did not school in Nigeria but I spend 15 years in the US military as a marine - with specialty as a sniper, marksman and hand to hand combater. My experience in life is that bullies, like cultists, are ONLY encouraged when you show cowardice. IF EVERYBODY IS ARMED PEOPLE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY INITIATE A FIGHT. That is why I am ALWAYS carrying either am in the US (open carry) or visiting home (concealed carry). I have real men (not these wussies with home made pistols/cheap guns) in the Nigeria military that I sometimes hang out with when am back home. Soldiers all over the world recognize each other - we know that been a man is not about violence but if any of you so called 'big' boys want to know how to be a real man CONTACT me. And for those of you who are angry that I have insulted your kind and desire to do me harm CONTACT me also and see how quickly I will locate your triffling a$$. I have served my adopted country with distinction and will have zero problem serving my country of birth.

cool CULT MEMBERS ARE PATHETIC AND PREFER TO PREY ON THE WEAK. They know the vast majority of the people in the University do not have a background of violence - so they can go there a form 'big' boys and girls. Its easy to be a 'lion' when you are surrounded by a flock of sheep. Idiots. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by tomquest: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
islandmoon:
Lol. Law of Moses, in my university days, my friends are military guys, no cult guy mess with me! I'm more dangerous

You make me laugh. You are more dangerous? If you know the codes that drive cultists, you would rather thank God for not having a serious confrontation with any of them- especially the ones with very short fuse.

The year I served, a dude (whom we later learnt had cult related issues in school, and was considered invincible) was brutally hacked to death (with axes) just a day after he left orientation camp.

Better be careful with people generally.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:
Cultists are cowards and are usually people with low self-esteem who in order to be relevant, join these groups. Here is a true story. Back in Uni, LASU to be precise, i and a friend were taking a walk to get a bike to go into town to watch a football match. Bikes were scarce but we got one. As we were riding, two cultists (bla.ck a.x.e ) to be precise stopped us and told us to get off the bike that they wanted it. What did i do...i got off the bike, told my friend to get off. I faced them confidently, told them to take the bike and even paid the bike man to take them and walked away. They were afraid to take the bike and instead began to follow us as we walked back. Guess they asked around later who i was...

They are pricks!!! Non-cultists far outnumber these low-lives so no one should be intimidated by them.

Disclaimer: I didn't send anyone to try them o...do so at your own risk

Word!!!, this advice is the best, though there's a disclaimer below cheesy ..... Op, there are some of your points i dont agree with, b'cos some of these guys go into this stuff in order to intimidate anyone anytime they feel like, you dont have to be a p*ssy because of them, i've come to realise that the smaller set of people are usually the ones people fear most despite outnumbering them..... i'm not saying you should go around looking for trouble, but dont turn into a p*ssy b'cos of them.. One day, you'll have a family to protect, if you cant protect yourself, how will you protect your family?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by ministeriallist: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool Also posts like these make these scared little children, aka cultists, feel important. These are pathetic souls who were probably molested/emotionally damaged as children. If you want to stop cultism in Nigerian Universities then give every Nigerian student the right to bear arms to defend themselves. Then you will see all these so called 'tough' guys begin to think twice before starting nonsense. They will start showing some respect to human life. If they carry a big gun, you carry a bigger gun. If they rough you up you put a bullet in their fvcking skulls. I bow to no man. I did not school in Nigeria but I spend 15 years in the US military as a marine - with specialty as a sniper, marksman and hand to hand combater. My experience in life is that bullies, like cultists, are ONLY encouraged when you show cowardice. IF EVERYBODY IS ARMED PEOPLE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE THEY INITIATE A FIGHT. That is why I am ALWAYS carrying either am in the US (open carry) or visiting home (concealed carry). I have real men (not these wussies with home made pistols/cheap guns) in the Nigeria military that I sometimes hang out with when am back home. Soldiers all over the world recognize each other - we know that been a man is not about violence but if any of you so called 'big' boys want to know how to be a real man CONTACT me. And for those of you who are angry that I have insulted your kind and desire to do me harm CONTACT me also and see how quickly I will locate your triffling a$$. I have served my adopted country with distinction and will have zero problem serving my country of birth.

cool CULT MEMBERS ARE PATHETIC AND PREFER TO PREY ON THE WEAK. They know the vast majority of the people in the University do not have a background of violence - so they can go there a form 'big' boys and girls. Its easy to be a 'lion' when you are surrounded by a flock of sheep. Idiots. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by SirDavico(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
youmour:

Better change that moniker before you enter school oh cos na dia role model be that.

how? Who's he?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by SirDavico(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
redeyes2016:
the case of girls raping me, hmmm....... walahi ta lai!! I go satisfy more than 20 in 3hours. kiss

See you sad What If they infect u with STDs? What if they rough handle your penis? You don't know that part is delicate?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
SirDavico:

how? Who's he?

Google Pablo Escobar
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by EdDave(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
When I look at the small children forming cultists these days, I jst pity them. Been a cultist is a very dangerous thing but then again, they had more respect back when I was 2001 when I was in the university. Matured and clean people. Even then, I didn't see the importance.

I don't know what is attractive about this hungry-looking, pant-sagging guys, polio-infected girls these days who form cults these days.
The devil is working overtime to make sure the youth don't see what better future awaits them.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by opedaydydx9(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Especially in polytechnics if ur a funaab student, u r safe..

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
If Cultists are determined to get you, there's nothing that can save you except for the grace of God. You can follow some stupid rules or list all you want but what will be will be. I survived 5 years of O.O.U not by being a robot but by making alliances. I dined with the best and worst of them, I did not judge them but was free. I allowed them to know enough about me but never revealed the most important things. Little things like helping out during exams, helping a brother or sister out when he or she was broke. Little things like those kept me safe when trouble came. I was always in the know, I was warned if there was going to be an attack and never for once did I pass my boundary. Of course even with all that, I was safe not by my might but by his grace!
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by SirDavico(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
youmour:

Google Pablo Escobar
ok thanks
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by SirDavico(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
youmour:

Google Pablo Escobar
ok thanks
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
This information is inconsequential to me...If a cultist tries messing with me, I will drag your name through the student government all the way to the police.

Any woman is fair game, I don't care about the cultists...All in all cultists don't exist in my college so I am safe.

OP this thread is severely flawed but that's a debate for another day

Smh... forming James Bond online.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by horlus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one exmay..
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by firfinch101(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
YhungPablo:
I love these writes up ... its flawles... u inspired me... if I gain admissions I will always remember this your article's.... You are too much... I will forever remember U*Donald3d

God Bless You !!!!

I noticed a flaw, maybe you were carried away to notice it. It good anyway.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by olumalcolm(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
S/N 12884 greeting u frm afar. U r so on point frm a proud ex-may.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by GloriaNinja(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Donald3d:
i would have talked to you, bet u are too fine , i dont want to die grin grin grin grin seriously u research on serial killers, infact i never talked to u grin grin grin grin,Just kidding
lol but it's rather mind and eye boggling. I like researching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Bauchi Hunters Arrested With Baboon, Monkeys, Porcupine, Other Animals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.