Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists (39370 Views)

7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by treasureboy09(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hey brother we need to talk..........can I pm you?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by opedaydydx9(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
axishale:

undecided undecided Ehn shey na inside school cultists dey operate before??
ask mapoly students
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by treasureboy09(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=48189360] cool Also posts like these make these scared little children, aka cultists, feel important. Bravo Zulu Sailor.........let's anchor can I pm you brother?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by axishale(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
opedaydydx9:
ask mapoly students
Dat one na secondary school lah
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by abbey621(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Spectre007:
Important things,like what and what? Pls xplain in details.

Important things like my financial status, where I stayed in Lagos and so on.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by 9jalyte: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
lestat:
@donald3d

Nice write up, and i hope this article touches lives

Lemme add some for the young ones about to enter UNIVERSITY.

. NEVER ACCEPT HELP FROM A BIG BOY OR GIRL NO MATTER HOW HARMLESS

Back in the mid 90's i was a kid in one of the Federal Universities, i broke some rules the OP listed but unconsciously, innocently, was a spoilt kid who didn't know better.

Back then we had what you would call clubs for so called rich kids, these clubs are for parties and a sort of "we are better than you" group of kids., so i was a member.

Now part of the rules where things like, you don't just eat anywhere, you also have to dress good in school, so i did all these.

Now i was dating a girl who stayed on campus and every evening i used to take stuff to her hostel ,, now one evening as i entered my gf's hostel i was stopped by one of the big boys who i didnt know as all the ones i knew i regularly gave money too so they let me be.But this guy his face was unknown to me and he just grabbed me, punched me in the face and took all my money, my watch and everything i bought for my girl. This happened right in the female hostel and i was bleeding unhappy and embarrassed, so as i was leaving one of the ones i know saw me and asked me what happened , i told him he asked me to follow him and a group of 4 other guys i did and when we went back inside they searched for the guy thought they didnt find him they made me drive them into town to his place there they met him alone, let me just say i got my stuff back and they didnt ask me for anything the only thing they said was can you see why its good to hang with us? i laughed this off ( an error)

Now the following weeks i made it a point to go to see them at a popular bar in town just to show my gratitude and solidarity.

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS TO GET DARK

Now as time went one they started coming around me more, being a scared glasses wearing nerdy mum's boy i wasn't brave enough to just walk away, i was a jambite and even though i had two elder brothers in the school i wanted to feel like my own man so i kept telling myself that these guys like me so i can handle this (second error)

Two of them moved into my apartment, everywhere i drove they followed me in my car, now this made me feel but cool and among so i thought it was all still within my control (error 3)

Now one day one of them tells me theres a party they would like to invite me for being that i have a car and i thought nothing of it and agreed.

Now i am still at work so i will be brief as i have alot to do.

Going to that party was the worst decision that changed the entire course of my life forever, you see mind you i made a series of bad choices that led up to that point.

But nothing prepared me for the events that followed: Mind you i was barely 19, and this was 95

1. i accepted help from them

2. i never told anyone what was happening as i felt i was in control of the situation

3. I trusted them because i thought they liked me as a friend- i was naive

Around 11 pm we headed out but they directed me to drive to somewere to pick a girl as we drove towards the out skirts we arrived at a house where i saw about 7 other cars and there where over 50 guys there now my car keys where taken from my and i was pushed one of the cars and this is when my heart started beating.

I was blind followed and from here a convoy of cars drove off to an unknown destination.

This was how i was initiated, bammed, jay, wise, whatever you call it.

That's how i became a member of a confraternity and my life led me down a deep dark part, from Lagos to Los Angeles.

Let me just say this to those of you who think its cool to Lord up, or be wise.

Guy your life will turn to something else, this isn't a Hollywood movie, i am as close as you get to the real deal both in Nigeria and in USA, i was in it and lived to tell the tale so let me advise you. I lost so much i cant even begin to explain. Initiation changes you, you become more beast than human.
You loose self control and revel in excesses, you become programmed for one thing only "Violence"
You loose people skills and grow only your negative aspects, you loose emotional intelligence, you loose self control, you go from being a light to being the darkness.

And do you know the saddest thing? you think its cool doing all this, because you are programmed that way.I lost friends, as in men who would have been great fathers today, i was the class rep early in my 100 level , but i went from that to being rusticated.

Each time my mum would use her influence to get me back in, these guys brainwashed me, i was used for finance for everything from arms to parties and i was obliging them.

Wars where fought from Ewe koko, Futa Jalun, Kiriji, Zamfara, Bermuda and so on.

All for what? Let me tell you what all this gangster-ism is about at the end of the day, its all about money, you are just a tool for the payment of your dues. When there is a gang war you will be killed all for nothing.

Please please please. i lost the years, love, trust, and friends. I did horrible things and was nearly killed several times all for what? because of what?
It took the prayers of friends and family plus a decision to change my life to walk away.

But also God helped, the story of how i left is for another day.

Cheers

Thank you for this. Just by telling this story often to young ones that are still under biological spell, you will save many lives. Thanks again.

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Emilokoiyawon: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=treasureboy09 post=48196140][/quote]

cool Are you sure you wanna go there with me son? If you are sure go ahead and PM me. But I will have you know when I start, I don't stop until I finish. I am semper fi to the core. Locating someone like you with the kind of technological resources at my possession is like making breakfast. Good luck to you cool
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
true talk op
na wetin I dey do you jex rite
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nduxx(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Donald3d:
If you are a fresher this topic is especially for you, and every other person , i just had to create this article , read on .....
I am not happy when people die ,with the recent killings and harassments and beatings in schools, i decided to write this.This topic is something i am really scared writing (i had to commit my self into Gods hands writing this and seek HIS guidance) after seeing some people showing themselves here on Nairaland i have to be afraid na grin grin grin grin

Thanks jor

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a cultist ,never was , and by God's grace and with His help never would be ,i am not claiming to know it all or claiming to have had first hand experience with cultists,for the purpose of this article anywhere you see "big boys" or "big girls" i am referring to cultists so we dont repeat the word all the time.I would also attempt to be a bit funny to ease off the tension of reading a scary and sensitive article.Its quite long , but just be patient till the end , you wont regret it.

INSPIRATION/SOURCE:
Intuition
Common sense
My mum: A big boy used to toast her when she was still doing sisi
My aunt: A big boy used to toast her too
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out(i dont know how true the story is)
The HolySpirit
Natural and God giving ability to understand Human Psychology and Sociology

RESPECT:
A big respect goes out to all the big boys and big girls here on Nairaland , this article is not to spite you, make you look bad ,its just to protect innocent people from getting into trouble .I am humble.

SHALL WE BEGIN

Mind what you wear/colors
This is very important , so many innocent people harrased because of this , while i cannot say for sure all the color combinations you should avoid i believe colors like yellow and yellow,yellow and black,red and black,white and red , should be avoided as much as possible .
Avoid handbands as much as you can , ok you can wear your church hand bands,but plain handbands just forget it , i dont care the color.
When you are wearing hoodies (i am a fan of these , i am a geek *winks* so i like forming Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg hehehehe) please always wear the ones with plain fabric , if possible without writings and drawings ,if you are wearing it at night please dont use the "cap" to cover your head
Please stop wearing clothes with skulls , goat head , eye of Horus ,"the all seeing eye on a pyramid" etc.
In general always scrutinize your outfits before wearing them
There was a day i mistakenly wore plain black round neck on plain black shorts in the night !!!!!because i was in a hurry to go out to buy something, omo that day i no get myself , come see as people they look me .
Please folks be careful !!!!!.

Face your book
If i had the opportunity of deleting every other point and leave one , i would choose this one as the ONE, when you face your book you would hardly have time for anything else that would result in meeting with this people,if you face you book squarely , you wont have time for galivanting,partying,unneccessary gatherings,flashy dressing etc.Please face your boooook ooo.

Be careful around "biggest" and "prettiest" girls
Few months ago during my ND in Elect elect , i was one of the top students , so girls would always flock around me from other departments to teach them and help them with academical problems ,including some biggest girls(not big girls ooo) and even the prettiest girls some guys have being trying to say common good morning to and she is following me a broke ass nigga grin and even lauging ahhhhhh because i am kind of funny too,dem go come dey take one kind eye look me egbami !!! , long story short dont stay around them for too long , let it be strictly business so they wont start eyeing you,thinking you are dating her.With my understanding of sociology i know "owning" a beautiful woman has a lot to do in boosting a mans ego , respect etc , so dont get in the way of someone trying to acquire or already owns that.

Stay away from people with coded languages and slangs
A lot of people use coded languages and slangs even innocently , but its better safe than sorry , you dont know who is who , please stay clear , especially when the use of such words and slangs become used too often especially among the same set of people .

Hand signals /Hand shakes
Some people also do this innocently , but please any hand shake different from normal handshakes (grabbing the hand and shaking ) please stop it !!!, you might be doing a particular cults secret handshake by mistake !!!! , some people like having special hand shakes with their besties like Spongbebob and Larry *winks* but pls be careful ooooo hmmmm.

Be humble,patient and respectful
If you see the way i dey respect people ehn !!! , till some people and my friends called me a weakling,because some people would vex me i would still be doing good boy , the point here is , when you respect people and you are very humble you would hardly fall into trouble ,if someone steps on you tell the person sorry sef, come smile join am grin

Group/Gathering of guys
This is a no no no for me , i know at times you want to hangout with your friends and discuss, talk about exams etc ,but once a conversation is taking too long, the group has similar or partially matching outfit or dress pattern, jejeli stay away from that place.

No party
I know some people would blast me for this , seriously just stay away from parties as much as possible ,especially night parties.

Dont walk at night
This is easy to understand na , because of the need for cover and not being noticed , they are likely to move at night , so try to limit your night movement so you dont bump into them.

Give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
If for any reason you bump into them or have issues with them one way or the other, please and please give them whatever they ask for , its better safe than sorry ,your life is worth more than everything you currently have .Even if it is your Ferrari give them o.

Dont underestimate anyone
You think its only muscular and strong eyed guys that can be big boys abi , that A+ student in your class, that handsome boy that cannot even hurt a fly , that 16 year old fresher , hmmm its like AIDS mehn , e no dey show for face , so dont underestimate anyone,assume everybody has a potential of being a big boy or girl , regardless of their religious or moral views .

Shut your mouth
If for some reasons you find out someone is a cultist , or bump into one , or someone whispers it to you , SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it,infact KEEP KWAYET !!!! , you would be doing more potential harm than good talking about the person to your friends ,even when people are talking about such person or people and what they are , quietly leave their midst , you dont know who is who !!!!.

Avoid Tattoos
I would not talk about the moral and spiritual significance /ramifications of this (a topic for another day),but please stay away , FLEE !!!! from tattoos, i am not saying anyone who has a tattoo is a cultist, but there are huge chances they are one , or would soon be one , so dont get yourself caught up in a web and self initiation.

Dont try to settle fights
I know this is hard ,i always try to mediate when people disagree, but when its getting heated up or turning physical , please leave there o, you dont know what is coming out of their pocket or bag next.

Stop entering peoples rooms unannounced
I know in hostels you get used to your friends and you just badge into their rooms anyhow, you better knock before entering and wait to be told to go in before attempting to, that is how a girl badged into a guys room that was toasting her , only to jam big boys having a meeting, she was lucky they were linient and let her go according to her.

Be descreet if you are a rich kid
I know what all you rich folks can do sometimes, money gets into your head and you start showing and flaunting wealth , please stop it , i am not saying you shouldnt enjoy your money but please,stop making it too obvious.you would attract big boys and girls to yourself by showing money too much.Rich folks are always important in any functioning society either the society at large or smaller societies.Stay discreet and safe oooo.

Stop entering bushes/Secluded areas/Abandoned or uncompleted buildings
Any thing that is intended to be discreet , would most likely be done somewhere that would give some privacy or complete secrecy,so if you are lover of nature like me and you like to poo poo in the bush and let the fresh air blow your butt hehehehe, be careful which bush you go to ooo, you can do it at the edge in a nylon and fling it inside the bush(God helps you if it lands on their head hahahahahaha) Just do it at the edge and cover with leaves jare .

Dont try to form activist
I know some things happen can make you want to protest and tell some people why they shouldnt do some things or abuse/trample on your rights bla bla bla , even the constitution said "you have right to life" so dont play with your life , just humble yourself , you have to let things go.

Dont fight
I know some people can be annoying sometimes , and they would really flare you up , but if you have followed the other advises above you would hardly get into a fight or something that would cause a fight,if it happens for a reason please just walk out of the scene before the fight starts.pls ooo.

Stay away from political positions in school
I know some people would also blast me for this , seriously stay away from political positions in school, you are likely to encounter them if you contest, if you believe you have a strong ambition and you are ready to take the risk no wahala, sha carry Jesus with you.

Stay indoors during HOT periods
When i say hot periods i mean periods such as ,election in school,exams,end of semester,registration etc , during this periods schools are usually very hot , so please stay indoors as much as possible.

SPECIFIC FOR GIRLS
Dont run your mouth too much
I know how some women can be sometimes , always running their mouths, there are big girls tooo ooo, no be only big boys dey, so respect yourself

Be soft on your toasters
If you want to put a guy off , for whatever reasons , please do it respectfully , and peacefully .I have heard of cases where girls are raped for refusing offers.

Dress modestly
Dressing in skimpy clothes would attract eyes to you ,so to avoid the bad ones,please be modest with your dressing .

Stop being a chop chop
Any where you see money , you enter , any boy that gives you , you collect , i advise you stop now oo, before you fall into the wrong hands

SPECIFIC FOR GUYS
Stop being a cassanova :
Some guys carry it like trophy on their head , by counting how many girls they have slept with and how many girlfriends they have , chances are you would end up getting involved with a girl that one "big boy" is toasting .

Breaking girls hearts
While this can happen for different reasons , but some guys do it on purpose as a result of the first one above , God help you if her brother is a "big boy".

Dont underestimate any girl
When any girl tells you i would show you,you better beg her and all her generations , i have heard of stituations where guys are raped (some mumu perverts would be happy),the kind of rape that would make them hospitalised and not being able to walk for weeks , be careful , if you like say "I am not understanding" ,you have been warned o

CONCLUSION
Love Jesus and Pray always
I decided to add this last to it would remain fresh in your minds , there is nothing as sweet as loving and following Jesus , its like Baygon spray to mosquitoes, it would always repel evil, even evil would respect you, you would have authority second to none , you would be ignored when evil comes ,always pray and seek Help from God, read your bible ,That book has more than enough wisdom .Have fellowship with the Holy Spirit frequently , He is the great director.

FINAL REMARKS
While there are situations where some of this tips may not be valid , some people can look so "Holy" and still pose danger. i believe if you follow this tips you would be safe ,if for any reason you have gotten into trouble already with a big boy or girl please beg them furiously and roll on the floor , dont form Jesus pikin and say you are James Bond and no harm can come to you,Jesus encourages us to be wise so be wise , and give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
If you have begged and they are not listening please just leave that area if possible forever,talk to your guidiance counsellor they might be able to plead on your behalf(Take note i said "talk to your guidiance counsellor", not "report to your guidiance counsellor" they are two different things)

In the words of my former principal at Mayflower School Ikenne , Mr JO Onadimuren "Be at the right place, at the right time,doing the right thing , so that -oju anu oni fo(so that the eye of mercy wont be broken)

WARNING Bloggers if you steal this article ,i repeat if you steal this article my boys would be waiting at your gate hehehehehehehe, just kidding grin grin grin grin you are free to post on your blogs and anywhere you like .

God bless you all and stay safe ,check my signature if you need any of my services , contact me info@donald.com.ng, My site is under development.

Make i call all the ogas for Nairaland , lets help spread the word mehn

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by treasureboy09(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=48196967]

cool Are you sure you wanna go there with me son? If you are sure go ahead and PM me. But I will have you know when I start, I don't stop until I finish. I am semper fi to the core. Locating someone like you with the kind of technological resources at my possession is like making breakfast. Good luck to you cool[/quotel] lol........Ahoy chill.........we are brothers not foe ......i'll pm you shortly.......we're you at the Diamond Jubilee at Dockyark....in Lag?
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by eagleonearth(m): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Donald3d:
If you are a fresher this topic is especially for you, and every other person , i just had to create this article , read on .....
I am not happy when people die ,with the recent killings and harassments and beatings in schools, i decided to write this.This topic is something i am really scared writing (i had to commit my self into Gods hands writing this and seek HIS guidance) after seeing some people showing themselves here on Nairaland i have to be afraid na grin grin grin grin

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a cultist ,never was , and by God's grace and with His help never would be ,i am not claiming to know it all or claiming to have had first hand experience with cultists,for the purpose of this article anywhere you see "big boys" or "big girls" i am referring to cultists so we dont repeat the word all the time.I would also attempt to be a bit funny to ease off the tension of reading a scary and sensitive article.Its quite long , but just be patient till the end , you wont regret it.

INSPIRATION/SOURCE:[/b]if you are sure of the power you carry as a christian, you won't have to beg a cult member to stay away from you. While we don't go out looking for trouble, we remain, quiet, acidic radicals. Discover the power in you bro.
Intuition
Common sense
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was [b]rumored
that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out(i dont know how true the story is)
The HolySpirit

RESPECT:
A big respect goes out to all the big boys and big girls here on Nairaland , this article is not to spite you, make you look bad ,its just to protect innocent people from getting into trouble .I am humble.

SHALL WE BEGIN

This is very important , so many innocent people harrased because of this , while i cannot say for sure all the color combinations you should avoid i believe colors like yellow and yellow,yellow and black,red and black,white and red , should be avoided as much as possible .
Avoid handbands as much as you can , ok you can wear your church hand bands,but plain handbands just forget it , i dont care the color.
When you are wearing hoodies (i am a fan of these , i am a geek *winks* so i like forming Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg hehehehe) please always wear the ones with plain fabric , if possible without writings and drawings ,if you are wearing it at night please dont use the "cap" to cover your head
Please stop wearing clothes with skulls , goat head , eye of Horus ,"the all seeing eye on a pyramid" etc.
There was a day i mistakenly wore plain black round neck on plain black shorts in the night !!!!!because i was in a hurry to go out to buy something, omo that day i no get myself , come see as people they look me .

Face your book
If i had the opportunity of deleting every other point and leave one , i would choose this one as the ONE, when you face your book you would hardly have time for anything else that would result in meeting with this people,if you face you book squarely , you wont have time for galivanting,partying,unneccessary gatherings,flashy dressing etc.Please face your boooook ooo.

Few months ago during my ND in Elect elect , i was one of the top students , so girls would always flock around me from other departments to teach them and help them with academical problems ,including some biggest girls(not big girls ooo) and even the prettiest girls some guys have being trying to say common good morning to and she is following me a broke ass nigga grin and even lauging ahhhhhh because i am kind of funny too,dem go come dey take one kind eye look me egbami !!! , long story short dont stay around them for too long , let it be strictly business so they wont start eyeing you,thinking you are dating her.With my understanding of sociology i know "owning" a beautiful woman has a lot to do in boosting a mans ego , respect etc , so dont get in the way of someone trying to acquire or already owns that.

A lot of people use coded languages and slangs even innocently , but its better safe than sorry , you dont know who is who , please stay clear , especially when the use of such words and slangs become used too often especially among the same set of people .

Some people also do this innocently , but please any hand shake different from normal handshakes (grabbing the hand and shaking ) please stop it !!!, you might be doing a particular cults secret handshake by mistake !!!! , some people like having special hand shakes with their besties like Spongbebob and Larry *winks* but pls be careful ooooo hmmmm.

If you see the way i dey respect people ehn !!! , till some people and my friends called me a weakling,because some people would vex me i would still be doing good boy , the point here is , when you respect people and you are very humble you would hardly fall into trouble ,if someone steps on you tell the person sorry sef, come smile join am grin

Group/Gathering of guys
This is a no no no for me , i know at times you want to hangout with your friends and discuss, talk about exams etc ,but once a conversation is taking too long, the group has similar or partially matching outfit or dress pattern, jejeli stay away from that place.

No party
I know some people would blast me for this , seriously just stay away from parties as much as possible ,especially night parties.

Dont walk at night
This is easy to understand na , because of the need for cover and not being noticed , they are likely to move at night , so try to limit your night movement so you dont bump into them.

If for any reason you bump into them or have issues with them one way or the other, please and please give them whatever they ask for , its better safe than sorry ,your life is worth more than everything you currently have .Even if it is your Ferrari give them o.

You think its only muscular and strong eyed guys that can be big boys abi , that A+ student in your class, that handsome boy that cannot even hurt a fly , that 16 year old fresher , hmmm its like AIDS mehn , e no dey show for face , so dont underestimate anyone,assume everybody has a potential of being a big boy or girl , regardless of their religious or moral views .

Shut your mouth
If for some reasons you find out someone is a cultist , or bump into one , or someone whispers it to you , SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it,infact KEEP KWAYET !!!! , you would be doing more potential harm than good talking about the person to your friends ,even when people are talking about such person or people and what they are , quietly leave their midst , you dont know who is who !!!!.

Avoid Tattoos
I would not talk about the moral and spiritual significance /ramifications of this (a topic for another day),but please stay away , FLEE !!!! from tattoos, i am not saying anyone who has a tattoo is a cultist, but there are huge chances they are one , or would soon be one , so dont get yourself caught up in a web and self initiation.

I know this is hard ,i always try to mediate when people disagree, but when its getting heated up or turning physical , please leave there o, you dont know what is coming out of their pocket or bag next.

I know in hostels you get used to your friends and you just badge into their rooms anyhow, you better knock before entering and wait to be told to go in before attempting to, that is how a girl badged into a guys room that was toasting her , only to jam big boys having a meeting, she was lucky they were linient and let her go according to her.

I know what all you rich folks can do sometimes, money gets into your head and you start showing and flaunting wealth , please stop it , i am not saying you shouldnt enjoy your money but please,stop making it too obvious.you would attract big boys and girls to yourself by showing money too much.Rich folks are always important in any functioning society either the society at large or smaller societies.Stay discreet and safe oooo.

Any thing that is intended to be discreet , would most likely be done somewhere that would give some privacy or complete secrecy,so if you are lover of nature like me and you like to poo poo in the bush and let the fresh air blow your butt hehehehe, be careful which bush you go to ooo, you can do it at the edge in a nylon and fling it inside the bush(God helps you if it lands on their head hahahahahaha) Just do it at the edge and cover with leaves jare .

I know some things happen can make you want to protest and tell some people why they shouldnt do some things or abuse/trample on your rights bla bla bla , even the constitution said "you have right to life" so dont play with your life , just humble yourself , you have to let things go.

Dont fight
I know some people can be annoying sometimes , and they would really flare you up , but if you have followed the other advises above you would hardly get into a fight or something that would cause a fight,if it happens for a reason please just walk out of the scene before the fight starts.pls ooo.

I know some people would also blast me for this , seriously stay away from political positions in school, you are likely to encounter them if you contest, if you believe you have a strong ambition and you are ready to take the risk no wahala, sha carry Jesus with you.

When i say hot periods i mean periods such as ,election in school,exams,end of semester,registration etc , during this periods schools are usually very hot , so please stay indoors as much as possible.

SPECIFIC FOR GIRLS
I know how some women can be sometimes , always running their mouths, there are big girls tooo ooo, no be only big boys dey, so respect yourself

Be soft on your toasters
If you want to put a guy off , for whatever reasons , please do it respectfully , and peacefully .I have heard of cases where girls are raped for refusing offers.

Dress modestly
Dressing in skimpy clothes would attract eyes to you ,so to avoid the bad ones,please be modest with your dressing .

Stop being a chop chop
Any where you see money , you enter , any boy that gives you , you collect , i advise you stop now oo, before you fall into the wrong hands

SPECIFIC FOR GUYS
Stop being a cassanova :
Some guys carry it like trophy on their head , by counting how many girls they have slept with and how many girlfriends they have , chances are you would end up getting involved with a girl that one "big boy" is toasting .

Breaking girls hearts
While this can happen for different reasons , but some guys do it on purpose as a result of the first one above , God help you if her brother is a "big boy".

When any girl tells you i would show you,you better beg her and all her generations , i have heard of stituations where guys are raped (some mumu perverts would be happy),the kind of rape that would make them hospitalised and not being able to walk for weeks , be careful , if you like say "I am not understanding" ,you have been warned o

CONCLUSION
I decided to add this last to it would remain fresh in your minds , there is nothing as sweet as loving and following Jesus , its like Baygon spray to mosquitoes, it would always repel evil, even evil would respect you, you would have authority second to none , you would be ignored when evil comes ,always pray and seek Help from God, read your bible ,That book has more than enough wisdom .Have fellowship with the Holy Spirit frequently , He is the great director.

FINAL REMARKS
While there are situations where some of this tips may not be valid , some people can look so "Holy" and still pose danger. i believe if you follow this tips you would be safe ,if for any reason you have gotten into trouble already with a big boy or girl please beg them furiously and roll on the floor , dont form Jesus pikin and say you are James Bond and no harm can come to you,Jesus encourages us to be wise so be wise , and give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
If you have begged and they are not listening please just leave that area if possible forever,talk to your guidiance counsellor they might be able to plead on your behalf(Take note i said "talk to your guidiance counsellor", not "report to your guidiance counsellor" they are two different things)

In the words of my former principal at Mayflower School Ikenne , Mr JO Onadimuren "Be at the right place, at the right time,doing the right thing , so that -oju anu oni fo(so that the eye of mercy wont be broken)

WARNING Bloggers if you steal this article ,i repeat if you steal this article my boys would be waiting at your gate hehehehehehehe, just kidding grin grin grin grin you are free to post on your blogs and anywhere you like .

God bless you all and stay safe ,check my signature if you need any of my services , contact me info@donald.com.ng, My site is under development.

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by mikolo80: 1:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Donald3d:

DISCLAIMER:

INSPIRATION/SOURCE:
Intuition
Common sense
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out(i dont know how true the story is)
The HolySpirit

RESPECT:

SHALL WE BEGIN

Face your book

Group/Gathering of guys

No party

Dont walk at night

Shut your mouth

Avoid Tattoos

Dont fight

SPECIFIC FOR GIRLS

Be soft on your toasters

Dress modestly

Stop being a chop chop

SPECIFIC FOR GUYS
Stop being a cassanova :

Breaking girls hearts

CONCLUSION

FINAL REMARKS

this is the lifestyle of a man who will live all his life on his knees

So if a militant or politician says he wants your wife or your job or your car or your your kids
You will give him because you don't want to die
Hmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Emilokoiyawon: 1:50am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=treasureboy09 post=48197443][/quote]

cool What are you waiting for? PM asap. And don't worry when you see my hand work you will know - there will be no need for questions. cool
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by eagleonearth(m): 1:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Don't unnecessarily show case your talents to wrong people (speaking from experience) I joined kegites because I was threatened because of a gurl, as time grew I started singing kegites songs until I miss lectures, test, but not exams. Rapidly I became a AB POURER 4 those that can decode d konkonran. I started migrating to ilyas where I listen to songs and vibrate kegistically, then problem came. I was envied by my other kegites. Yellow and blue were monitoring me to get me so as to be a member and romanciba them with songs , some of my kegites friend were members of other confra. I couldn't resist The yellow flag bearer (HE WHO NO GO KNOW, NO GO KNOW) I was already AB FEDA

my world was almost shattered, when I changed my mind I received threats like I can't count. I just had to give my life to
Christ. THE rest is history

Now by his grace am now a graduate

MORAL OF THE STORY: AVOID UNNECESSARY SHOW OFF
i held no office but was also a kegite. went to jaras, coronations etc, had my full regalia and emu-cup(cow horn). was 'kponknatic and natty" in vibrations. when i met Jesus, i brought out this materials and burned them and stopped "shining d golden phalanges of a comrade". i finally walked away for 7yrs and counting now. happy for you bro. Hope and salvation is only found in Christ alone.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by YungMillionaire: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=treasureboy09 post=48197443][/quote]

grin shocked O boy I just dey watch dis ur conversation with Emilok. I no know am personally (I just sabi/follow am well for dis forum) but the thing wey I don hear about this guy no be here o. Thread carefully no be everybody wey dey nairaland u go dey follow do padi padi. For dis nairaland we get EFCC, Secret Service, Military Intelligence (with some Nigerian-American personnel), CIA (because of terrorism) etc. The guy tell u say he go locate u u still dey say u go pm am. That pm thing wey u say u wan do? How you think say dem dey take catch all these yahoo yahoo guys? If u reply him email dem don get ur IP. If dem get your IP dem don catch you be dat SHIKENA. If you go hear make I tell you...just carry your ahoy ahoy thing waka pass...go anchor ur ship for another place. If I tell you one-tenth of the thing wey I know na so u go open mouth like ashewo t0t0 shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 05, 2016
michealade:
oponu!!must u quote the whole thread

Thesedays we must hide behind screen and abuse eople who do us no offense nor harm because of reasons we claim to ourselves to be legitimate.God help you
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2016
ws in one(he who no go. know no go know , no price no pay ), I renounced while I was in church nd I had to leave d school, if u.see d threats ehn.. I had no choice.. I'm currently in my final year though, 2'1 , microbiology .. in anoda school .. I'm still alive... thank.u Jesus , d son of God !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by JayJayGee: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Biafman:
Honestly, all the advice sounds so stupid as all looks like what's obtained in a illiterate society. Only in Nigeria anyway. Nigerians and stupidity, what exactly is the meaning of this line and i quote?

So wearing hoodies in Nigeria means being a geek or forming geek, whatever that means? Ordinary hoodies that means nothing and serves as seasonal wear, but Nigerians will wear it during any season and forming whatever stupidity that crosses their useless minds.. These children and their iddiocy knows no bound.
Stfu... Wearing a hoodie gives u that geeky look... Watch Mr Robot and Hackers for reference
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Young03(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Teeminjin:

hmmm jew
ur face ...lol

how u doing bae
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Iseoluwani: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
eagleonearth:
i held no office but was also a kegite. went to jaras, coronations etc, had my full regalia and emu-cup(cow horn). was 'kponknatic and natty" in vibrations. when i met Jesus, i brought out this materials and burned them and stopped "shining d golden phalanges of a comrade". i finally walked away for 7yrs and counting now. happy for you bro. Hope and salvation is only found in Christ alone.

It's been God.. .in him there z life and the life z the light of men

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by mhiztaexpensive(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
druxy:
oda

Good article
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by treasureboy09(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=48198789]

grin shocked O boy I just dey watch dis ur conversation with Emilok. I no know am personally (I just sabi/follow am well for dis forum) Easy gentle men....I'm as safe as he's we work for same purpose he's a big bro so I wanna talk to him...and possibly learn do you get.....Ahoy is a Military term....so don't panic man....Thanks for your concern
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by treasureboy09(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

cool What are you waiting for? PM asap. And don't worry when you see my hand work you will know - there will be no need for questions. cool
I've been trying to pm you but I don't know why its not working....kept saying we ain't connected.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by God2man(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
This is not weakness, it is called wisdom, the correct application of knowledge.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
lestat:
@donald3d

Nice write up, and i hope this article touches lives

Lemme add some for the young ones about to enter UNIVERSITY.

. NEVER ACCEPT HELP FROM A BIG BOY OR GIRL NO MATTER HOW HARMLESS

Back in the mid 90's i was a kid in one of the Federal Universities, i broke some rules the OP listed but unconsciously, innocently, was a spoilt kid who didn't know better.

Back then we had what you would call clubs for so called rich kids, these clubs are for parties and a sort of "we are better than you" group of kids., so i was a member.

Now part of the rules where things like, you don't just eat anywhere, you also have to dress good in school, so i did all these.

Now i was dating a girl who stayed on campus and every evening i used to take stuff to her hostel ,, now one evening as i entered my gf's hostel i was stopped by one of the big boys who i didnt know as all the ones i knew i regularly gave money too so they let me be.But this guy his face was unknown to me and he just grabbed me, punched me in the face and took all my money, my watch and everything i bought for my girl. This happened right in the female hostel and i was bleeding unhappy and embarrassed, so as i was leaving one of the ones i know saw me and asked me what happened , i told him he asked me to follow him and a group of 4 other guys i did and when we went back inside they searched for the guy thought they didnt find him they made me drive them into town to his place there they met him alone, let me just say i got my stuff back and they didnt ask me for anything the only thing they said was can you see why its good to hang with us? i laughed this off ( an error)

Now the following weeks i made it a point to go to see them at a popular bar in town just to show my gratitude and solidarity.

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS TO GET DARK

Now as time went one they started coming around me more, being a scared glasses wearing nerdy mum's boy i wasn't brave enough to just walk away, i was a jambite and even though i had two elder brothers in the school i wanted to feel like my own man so i kept telling myself that these guys like me so i can handle this (second error)

Two of them moved into my apartment, everywhere i drove they followed me in my car, now this made me feel but cool and among so i thought it was all still within my control (error 3)

Now one day one of them tells me theres a party they would like to invite me for being that i have a car and i thought nothing of it and agreed.

Now i am still at work so i will be brief as i have alot to do.

Going to that party was the worst decision that changed the entire course of my life forever, you see mind you i made a series of bad choices that led up to that point.

But nothing prepared me for the events that followed: Mind you i was barely 19, and this was 95

1. i accepted help from them

2. i never told anyone what was happening as i felt i was in control of the situation

3. I trusted them because i thought they liked me as a friend- i was naive

Around 11 pm we headed out but they directed me to drive to somewere to pick a girl as we drove towards the out skirts we arrived at a house where i saw about 7 other cars and there where over 50 guys there now my car keys where taken from my and i was pushed one of the cars and this is when my heart started beating.

I was blind followed and from here a convoy of cars drove off to an unknown destination.

This was how i was initiated, bammed, jay, wise, whatever you call it.

That's how i became a member of a confraternity and my life led me down a deep dark part, from Lagos to Los Angeles.

Let me just say this to those of you who think its cool to Lord up, or be wise.

Guy your life will turn to something else, this isn't a Hollywood movie, i am as close as you get to the real deal both in Nigeria and in USA, i was in it and lived to tell the tale so let me advise you. I lost so much i cant even begin to explain. Initiation changes you, you become more beast than human.
You loose self control and revel in excesses, you become programmed for one thing only "Violence"
You loose people skills and grow only your negative aspects, you loose emotional intelligence, you loose self control, you go from being a light to being the darkness.

And do you know the saddest thing? you think its cool doing all this, because you are programmed that way.I lost friends, as in men who would have been great fathers today, i was the class rep early in my 100 level , but i went from that to being rusticated.

Each time my mum would use her influence to get me back in, these guys brainwashed me, i was used for finance for everything from arms to parties and i was obliging them.

Wars where fought from Ewe koko, Futa Jalun, Kiriji, Zamfara, Bermuda and so on.

All for what? Let me tell you what all this gangster-ism is about at the end of the day, its all about money, you are just a tool for the payment of your dues. When there is a gang war you will be killed all for nothing.

Please please please. i lost the years, love, trust, and friends. I did horrible things and was nearly killed several times all for what? because of what?
It took the prayers of friends and family plus a decision to change my life to walk away.

But also God helped, the story of how i left is for another day.

Cheers

dem say na talk dy bring talk, sir, if u evr get the chance, kindly tell us ur story, i bet u; lots of lives will b saved and naive errors avoided. God bless and Thak God for ur life sir

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Veektoria(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Great post OP.. Another advantage of being a Unilorite, you have no reason to be scared. grin
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Titilayooni(f): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Greatessssssssssst Ex-May!!!! Am proud of you**bighugzz**
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by opedaydydx9(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
axishale:
Dat one na secondary school lah
no be me tlk am o

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Exmay(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
My Guidiance counsellor(In mayflower school ikenne), he is blind (It was rumored that he was a cultist and he had his eyes plucked out......UNCLE MIKE this was the story that was passed down to all of us and we believed it #EXmay
Kindly permit me to set the records straight as concerning Dr Mike(yeah he has his ph.d now).
He was never a cultist. The incident happened in year 1996 wheen he was a student in Tasce ijebu ode. Some 'cultist'(their identity was never confirmed) came to rob his hall of residence (off campus). They inflicted the injury on him and left him thinking he was dead.
Note: he was just unlucky to be @ the ill fated hall @ the wrong time.
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by redeyes2016(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
SirDavico:

See you sad What If they infect u with STDs? What if they rough handle your penis? You don't know that part is delicate?
infecting me means that we all are getting infected. the case of rough handling, I think what I will offer will make them to be tender towards me. is not everyday that a man get lain like that you know '
Re: How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists by Donald3d(m): 4:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Exmay:

Kindly permit me to set the records straight as concerning Dr Mike(yeah he has his ph.d now).
He was never a cultist. The incident happened in year 1996 wheen he was a student in Tasce ijebu ode. Some 'cultist'(their identity was never confirmed) came to rob his hall of residence (off campus). They inflicted the injury on him and left him thinking he was dead.
Note: he was just unlucky to be @ the ill fated hall @ the wrong time.
Thank God i said "rumored" when creating the article , thank you for setting the record straight sir .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Is Desmond Eliot Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.