Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect (5450 Views)

Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? / Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? / Snapnet Technologies Phone Interview.. Who Else Got The Invite? (2) (3) (4)

Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Following the successful outcome of your aptitude test with M-P Infrastructure, you are being considered for a position with the company.

To this end, You have been scheduled for an interview with us on:

DATE: Wednesday 10th August, 2016
TIME:  10:00am prompt
VENUE: MPI Regional Office: Old Enugu - Onitsha road, opposite Nnamdi Azikiwe University 1st gate, Agu - Awka. Anambra State.

Kindly confirm your availability for this interview.

Please send all queries to  :hr@mpinfrastructure.com

HR, MP INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bro.please what was ur score in the test?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by ooluwasinzu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
I got the mail too. any useful information would be appreciated
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by doghorp(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
I got the mail as well
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by flexysam(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
my brother they need your confidence and what u read in school. the position is for trainee engineer. if u r lucky u may start soon. if not lucky toh. what will be will be. after one year most guys that did medicals with them are still hoping. me don port ooo
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Femmylawy: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Comgratulation bro: What was your online score, nd what dd u think might be the likely interview question?
chidicute:
Dear Candidate,

Following the successful outcome of your aptitude test with M-P Infrastructure, you are being considered for a position with the company.

To this end, You have been scheduled for an interview with us on:

DATE: Wednesday 10th August, 2016
TIME:  10:00am prompt
VENUE: MPI Regional Office: Old Enugu - Onitsha road, opposite Nnamdi Azikiwe University 1st gate, Agu - Awka. Anambra State.

Kindly confirm your availability for this interview.

Please send all queries to  :hr@mpinfrastructure.com

HR, MP INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by remele2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
nice ; who got Lagos invite?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
flexysam:
my brother they need your confidence and what u read in school. the position is for trainee engineer. if u r lucky u may start soon. if not lucky toh. what will be will be. after one year most guys that did medicals with them are still hoping. me don port ooo
Nawa oo, y recruiting when you ve not settled & giving jobs to the first set...Anyways bro, pls can u help me with your watsapp contact number, i wana chat u up...thanks?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:
Bro.please what was ur score in the test?

Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Benunuas: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I got d mail too. Who has idea about their interview questions?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Benunuas: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls anyone wit their interview experience sud contact me via watsapp: 09056216406
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Olamayk(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
how was the interview and what are the likely questions to expect
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Olamayk:
how was the interview and what are the likely questions to expect

know how to introduce yourself properly, know core technical questions as regards to ur discipline,most importantly study ur cv very well, know about d firm& probably safety... hope this helps
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Olamayk(m): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2016
chidicute:

know how to introduce yourself properly, know core technical questions as regards to ur discipline,most importantly study ur cv very well, know about d firm& probably safety... hope this helps
chidicute:

Thanks...............
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by buscojnr: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Questions will be asked in line with what you have on ur cv. Just like the previous person just said. Understand ur cv very well, be confident and prepare what to say when the question "can we meet u comes up".
Successful candidates will go for 8weeks training.another shortlist will be done @ dat stage again for those who excel @ d training. Salary is what I was not told and I didn't ask.
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Moyosoreola(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
cool My interview experience with MP was quite different, as after I finished telling the interviewers about myself and experiences...
The next thing they said was that I was too experienced for the trainee position, as a sharp guy, I started indirectly pleading with them that "Nobody is infallible" that all I know is about 80% and not up to 100% of telecommunication, that they should give me a chance, a trial will convince them....

Later the lady interviewer then asked why I wanted to leave my current company after 2 years of experience then I told them "I don't feel challenged anymore and also that am moving on with my career" then the lady told me about the Mp graduate trainee program and the possibility of failing out after 8weeks of training and examination, then I told her life is all about risk that I would surely make it....

fast forwarding the gist, the male interviewer then asked what project have I undergone in my company ? Then, I explained to him telling him about the "air tel and smile" fiber back haul project I undergone sometimes ago, my response then prompted the lady to respond by saying what option of my two strong experiences did I want in MP (Project manager or Field Engineer) then I chose the latter. Finally, they told me they will get back to me.
smiley cool smiley cool

Analyse and give me the probability of getting the offer...
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Moyosoreola:
cool My interview experience with MP was quite different, as after I finished telling the interviewers about myself and experiences...
The next thing they said was that I was too experienced for the trainee position, as a sharp guy, I started indirectly pleading with them that "Nobody is infallible" that all I know is about 80% and not up to 100% of telecommunication, that they should give me a chance, a trial will convince them....

Later the lady interviewer then asked why I wanted to leave my current company after 2 years of experience then I told them "I don't feel challenged anymore and also that am moving on with my career" then the lady told me about the Mp graduate trainee program and the possibility of failing out after 8weeks of training and examination, then I told her life is all about risk that I would surely make it....

fast forwarding the gist, the male interviewer then asked what project have I undergone in my company ? Then, I explained to him telling him about the "air tel and smile" fiber back haul project I undergone sometimes ago, my response then prompted the lady to respond by saying what option of my two strong experiences did I want in MP (Project manager or Field Engineer) then I chose the latter. Finally, they told me they will get back to me.
smiley cool smiley cool

Analyse and give me the probability of getting the offer...
my brother, there are two beings that can give you 100% of the answer you need now
.. the HR that interviewed you& GOD...just keep hope alive bro... in less than 3weeks time we will hear from them

Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Olamayk(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Any update yet on MP Infrastructure
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by SirElaw(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Olamayk:
Any update yet on MP Infrastructure
None on my end yet. Anybody else?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by health2wealth: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by SirElaw(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guys, I got an invite to report for eight-weeks technical training on Monday.
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Olamayk(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats..................nothing from my end

Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by doghorp(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
the training has been postponed
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by SirElaw(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2016
doghorp:
the training has been postponed
This is very true. It's been postponed indefinitely.
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by oshikes(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, any news yet about d mp- infrastructure interviews that were conducted recently?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Femmylawy: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
oshikes:
Hello fellow nairalanders, any news yet about d mp- infrastructure interviews that were conducted recently?

Nothing from my end. Have you gotten any feedback?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by oshikes(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
A friend of mine called me today in regards to d mpi interview dat was conducted late last year, he told me dat he was shortlisted and was asked to report to Lagos 4 training. who else in d house got such an invite?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by chidicute(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
oshikes:
A friend of mine called me today in regards to d mpi interview dat was conducted late last year, he told me dat he was shortlisted and was asked to report to Lagos 4 training. who else in d house got such an invite?

yea I did,kindly pm me or respond mine
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by excess4luv: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
chidicute:

yea I did,kindly pm me or respond mine

plz we need to talk and its urgent, 0 7 0 3 3 7 9 ..32..6 2
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by adaji6k(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2023
How's the Mp infrastructure training?
Re: Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect by Finiisha: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2023
adaji6k:
How's the Mp infrastructure training?
Have they sent congratulatory emails? Did the interview but haven't heard from them

Nnpc Graduate Trainee /experience Hire / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments / BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM