Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (62659 Views)

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / Breaking | Aisha Buhari Arrives Us With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million [details] / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by naijainform: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Is she supposed to put her belongings inside a polyethylene nylon?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Why is it now a curse for her to use an expensive bag.

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by zinofyno: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

Tahh!!!!!! Wey people d suffer one person d use bag wey worth 40m.....infact I know no wet in to tell u.. U need Jesus walahi

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Jhanny(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
By the power vested on me,i declare this thread open for wailers...let them do what they know how to do best...wail!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

Shut up abeg...
have u done ur arithmetic homework. . Go n help mum wash plates. ... don't waste ur mum data plz
small children

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
MercyMercy:
and so? what if it were a gift to her?

From her sugar daddy Dangote abi.... how many gift of such u don get

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nairasurplus(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Chai
Afonjas,
Does that place look like US.
Where are the whites nah
Fraudlent pics
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Let her meet Nigeria indigin in US.
What kind of spotted in US be that
Ok
I see,
That policeman close her don arrest am.
CHAI

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by abbey621(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
This just needs to stop! Now we've gone from she can't enter to she entered wearing luxury items. This is madness, if we must criticize let's criticize the state of the economy and Buhari's promises to Nigerians. This is just mere distraction taking us away from the real issues at hand!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Simple

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Acidosis(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't care.

In fact, I would love to see her carry a $1 trillion hand bag, while the almajiris perish on a daily basis.

It is my joy to see worshippers of f00lish leaders die of starvation, while the affluent leaders live in plenty.

The same people who see nothing wrong in this trend will come back tomorrow to attack a business woman like Linda Ikeji for buying a mansion.

A jobless photographic wife of a broke military officer carried N40m bag, and f00ls appraised her positively.

Linda Ikeji a hard working self-made business woman and blogger built a million dollar mansion, and some f00ls won't stop attacking her.

Let me see the idiot that will come here tomorrow to accuse Saraki.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ehikwe22: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Buharis are the laziest and least industrious people I've seen. After 30 years of being overthrown, no seminars, no workshops, no journals, only the wife wrote a book on what I don't know, no business, he claimed to remain poor and counting on his pension as an excuse head of state which means no investment. A man that receives millions every month but couldn't invest used that to campaign to Hausas and the so called educated Yorubas and they fell for that? after many years of rearing cows and cattle, his cattle didn't get to thousands, what kind of hand does he have? assuming all these things were true, isn't that enough reason not to vote for him because everything he touches loses it's worth?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Tedpgrass: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
912:

Her shoe is N150million, her glasses is N3billion, even her underwear is N1.7trillion.
You people will not leave the woman alone. She is not the one that caused your poverty. Work hard and buy what you want for yourself and stop acting like monitoring spirits. Pathetic idiots

As the wife of a present Head of state who alleged a rather austere and ascetic living prior to being elected, currently sitting on a severely damaged economy under his watch where the once emerging "honest" middle class has been decimated and almost eradicated alongside vapours of hope of recovery whilst witch-hunting looters of a different party persuasion, she is fair game..

If other more outstanding 1st ladies or Heads of States can be scrutinised, there's absolutely NOTHING special about Aisha Buhari to prevent any present or future criticism.

IMHO....Neither She nor her daughter(s) give Buhari any plus points. People can see beyond the smokescreen... vaseline crew inclusive!!

Days of "beautiful pictures".... don't cut it anymore... You ask me... she needs to lose weight.

Donating 1 meal or the cost of it to the less fortunate will help some slums, going by the alleged cost of this bag !!!

The beautiful pictures we want to see include that of a revitalised economy, jobs available to all, infrastructure being built or maintained, good healthcare and education, today's youth having a chance of a better tomorrow.

Not that of a family that's fast turning tyrannical, feeding fat whilst the electorate watch in stupendous wonder at some of their silly antics, all on the premise of an actively working PR team to sanitise their image.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ebby9z(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Being the first lady,immunity cover her na.Why haven't we seen the other aisha buhari mentioned in the Halliburton bribery scandal if there was two aisha buhari?

The other Aisha is alive and currently residing in the US. Use your google or do your research if you want answers. Don't come here asking us questions.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by coolhumble(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Why her husband dey ban foreign made products from being imported into the country,while his household don't patronise locally made products.

Are you using locally made shows, bags, wristwatch and so on?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by nduchucks: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wailing wailers have added lying to their repertoire of nonsensical activities.

They say the handbag in the pic below is over $100,000. While there exists Hermès Crocodile bags which cost that much. The one Aisha is carrying is not one of them:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077161_aisha1_jpeg7b8a869bf1474a3a4f585025e97bad9e

This is the one Aisha is carrying, wailers should please take a close look at both of them and weep some more:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4077162_aisha2_jpegbafd25b2e7da42c1bd62d13e66c79ceb

The one Aisha was carrying costs 750% less than the purported costs published by the fake journalists. Aisha's bag was a gift to her, nonetheless.

[url=https://www.therealreal.com/products?keywords=Herm%C3%A8s%20Crocodile%20Kelly%20Sellier%2035]Source of Price[/url]
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ebby9z(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Chai
Afonjas,
Does that place look like US.
Where are the whites nah
Fraudlent pics
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Let her meet Nigeria indigin in US.
What kind of spotted in US be that
Ok
I see,
That policeman close her don arrest am.
CHAI

Take a pause. Read what you just typed. You will be shocked at the state of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Hedonistically: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmmaEzeali:
Even if she carries a bag worth 1 billion naira. I Emmanuel Ezeali of Enugu will support her and our Baba Buhari till death and hunger do me apart from this world.

Because you're probably an Osu of the lowest grade. Slave mentality till death.

Anuohia.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by MDsambo: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I just dey pity all those Yeye almajinris wey dey do suicide in the hope of getting reward of 72 virgins in hell.See una leader dey rock western lifestyle here on earth.Why she no cover her face with hijab?

Are yhu sure ur brain is still working?

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oblak00(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere
Shut that zombie hole you call mouth before I shut it for you. If it were to be PEJ, you stupid zombies will say it was looted money that was used to buy it. Someone even said it could be a gift. Thieves, that's what they are. Illiterate husband as president and clueless ministers with dumb supporters. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by MrAcube(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Must everything dis woman does make d news?!! Wailers conserve ur energy to making urself useful to urself and stop poking ur nose into affairs dat aren't of ur concern lest u smell shit.... Busybodies!!!!! !
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oblak00(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Temidayo9:
But why disturbing this woman ? She can't entre USA ,now she is there, and now come the bag issue.... SMH for some people
If it were GEJ's wife, you zombies will say she bought the bag with looted funds. Because it's your fellow normadic dullards wife, everything she does is right. Zombies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by compujyde: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by adedayoa2(f): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
commend her for carrying the bag and no be sey na body guard carry am for her.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by adedayoa2(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:

If it were GEJ's wife, you zombies will say she bought the bag with looted funds. Because it's your fellow normadic dullards wife, everything she does is right. Zombies everywhere
even you sef know sey Patience pack the money, na pipe she use no be straw.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Peterjay: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
The painful part is DAT I can't seem to identify d difference BTW d bag and that of 2.5k my mama carries.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oblak00(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
adedayoa2:
even you sef know sey Patience pack the money, na pipe she use no be straw.
But she can never be wasteful as this normads wife. Or maybe you also benefit from their pot of re-looted loots
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by blaqiz: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
y the news??
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Why her husband dey ban foreign made products from being imported into the country,while his household don't patronise locally made products.
Name one product that buhari has ban, if u can't then stfu.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:

But she can never be wasteful as this normads wife. Or maybe you also benefit from their pot of re-looted loots
So u can swear with ur life that u know all patients ebele Jonathan belongings and non is expensive. The way hatred make u think surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by piice: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ 'love machine', pls try and always be reasonable with your thoughts, it is highly important
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Putinofrussia: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
dubemnaija:

She went to the US with a diplomatic passport cheesy

lol...I told Obama to give it to her.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Originalsly: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm... as if she couldn't afford it before she became First Lady. Are we any better?... how many months income did she use to buy the bag?.... and how many months income did we use to buy our phones?...an honest answer will tell who is going overboard in spending. But..... I don't think it is a good idea for her to be showing luxury at this time when the economy is in shambles and......Michelle Obama does not sport luxury stuff... in fact.. she still buys and wears clothes from department stores....promoting local businesses and craftsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by adedayoa2(f): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:

even if i no benefit i go still tuk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.