Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here (2409 Views)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released / Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by kaysy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Candidates can visit Our Office at Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yabatech to Apply.
Total Cost of form & registration = N3,500 (Covers for scanning & uploading your O'Level Result)

Requirements
1. UTME score must be 200 & above
2. Come with your O'Level Result

We'll make your payment and complete your registration within 15min
See sample attached below

Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by Bjkhaleed(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
pls drop ur number so i can call you. And also chairman we go negotiate oo.
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by kaysy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bjkhaleed:
pls drop ur number so i can call you. And also chairman we go negotiate oo.
my number is 08024102554. The N3,500 is fixed price plz... You're getting a colored printout of the slip above, if u dnt have ur O'level result, come with ur WAEC scratch card so we can reprint it. People are just suffering themselves queing up at UNILAG Banks when they can easily do everything other places, that if those people knows how to go about it.
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by kaysy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some people are already calling in to ask if its genuine, Yes, i can assure you its very genuine & authentic. For further confirmation please call the number of the girl i posted her details above, she's one of those that registered with us and she paid N3,500 Only. Thanks
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by tahoe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
kaysy:
Some people are already calling in to ask if its genuine, Yes, i can assure you its very genuine & authentic. For further confirmation please call the number of the girl i posted her details above, she's one of those that registered with us and she paid N3,500 Only. Thanks

after getting the coloured print out what next pls
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by kaysy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
tahoe:

after getting the coloured print out what next pls
According to UNILAG Website, they did not state what next after registering, so you may have to wait for their next publication after registration has closed. try visit the school's website like once in a week.
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by tahoe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
thanks.
printed mine today so I didn't know what next

3500 is worth it than going through the stress, did mine in the school and e no easy. thank God for my sister who knew the security men and cashier at the bank
Re: UNILAG 2016/17 UTME Screening Registration Ongoing, Apply Here by kaysy(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
tahoe:
thanks.
printed mine today so I didn't know what next

3500 is worth it than going through the stress, did mine in the school and e no easy. thank God for my sister who knew the security men and cashier at the bank
Ok, Congrats

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Portal Has Been Hacked But Now Released To The School Authority / Breaking: Scholarship For Top 100 JAMB UTME Scorers. / How Sperm Cleared My Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.