Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Confused Buyer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Confused Buyer (2732 Views)

Casio Wrist Watch Needs An Urgent Buyer / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Confused Here: Need Help With O'tentika Lotion Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Buyer by Nikki05(f): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello fam, pls am going to lagos to buy hair extensions and products, including cosmetics, hair beads, wools and a little jewelry, but am confused about where to go, some people suggested Balogun market while others said trade fair market, pls guys help me out, i need to know is better in terms of price, plus where is closest night bus park to north in both of these places.... Forgive my errors, thanks fam
Re: Confused Buyer by udysweet(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tradefair is your best bet. The thing is its a very big place with different areas selling different items. Maybe you should start from GL gate at trade fair then take it from there
Re: Confused Buyer by Nikki05(f): 4:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks so much for replying udysweet, God bless you
Re: Confused Buyer by udysweet(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2016
You're welcome! Myself might take a trip there 2mor to check somethings too
Re: Confused Buyer by prettyangel10(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Double post
Re: Confused Buyer by prettyangel10(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sup, like udy said, trade fair is your best bet. Right from the gate, You 'll see different stalls with different wares, depending on your target. You can go into d main market too, different things to buy.

@Udy, i was amazed when I visited d GL market, wow, beautiful jewelries at affordable prices. Contemplating on going there soon too. wink
Re: Confused Buyer by udysweet(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
prettyangel10:
Sup, like udy said, trade fair is your best bet. Right from the gate, You 'll see different stalls with different wares, depending on your target. You can go into d main market too, different things to buy.

@Udy, i was amazed when I visited d GL market, wow, beautiful jewelries at affordable prices. Contemplating on going there soon too. wink

Easy o don't buy everything. Lol
Re: Confused Buyer by Nikki05(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2016
Prettyangel10, thanks alot, that was helpful
Re: Confused Buyer by prettyangel10(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
udysweet:

Easy o don't buy everything. Lol
wink

1 Like

Re: Confused Buyer by prettyangel10(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
You r most welcome

Nikki05:
Prettyangel10, thanks alot, that was helpful
Re: Confused Buyer by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls i need clarity. How many Trade Fair is in Lagos?
Because i've heard of one @ Lagos Island & one @ Badagry or are they the same?
Also which route is easier btw oshodi or iyana-ipaja.
Re: Confused Buyer by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 02, 2017
udysweet:
Tradefair is your best bet. The thing is its a very big place with different areas selling different items. Maybe you should start from GL gate at trade fair then take it from there

pls help me out on how to locae tradefair from oshodi or iyana-ipaja.
thanks
Re: Confused Buyer by udysweet(f): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Amyk:

pls help me out on how to locae tradefair from oshodi or iyana-ipaja.
thanks
I don't know how to get there from iyana-ipaja but if you know ijesha bus stop, there's a bus going there direct every morning but you need to get there before 9 else you won't get direct bus. Alternatively you can find at mile 2. They call Auto parts, that's the destination, then when you get inside trade fair you can ask the conductor to drop you where you are going. Or wait you can find your way to Iyana-iba from iyana-ipaja right, ask of where to board auto parts bus.
Re: Confused Buyer by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
udysweet:
I don't know how to get there from iyana-ipaja but if you know ijesha bus stop, there's a bus going there direct every morning but you need to get there before 9 else you won't get direct bus. Alternatively you can find at mile 2. They call Auto parts, that's the destination, then when you get inside trade fair you can ask the conductor to drop you where you are going. Or wait you can find your way to Iyana-iba from iyana-ipaja right, ask of where to board auto parts bus.

OK.....Thanks dear. God bless you

The reason why i planned to go there was because Someone told me that @TradeFair, Most of the Cosmetics Products like powder, body cream, soap, facial cleanser e.t.c are ORIGINAL...that those that source & import d products from abroad will first offload & distribute d goods @ TradeFair Market before any others market. Please is it true?

Secondly, i also want to buy Correct Lady Shoe of different varieties ( those one that sisi used to wear to party) either Imported Brand New or A-grade.....i don't mind the cost. Can i get that also @ TradeFair because most of the shoe i see @ Idumota or Balogun axis of Lagos Island Market are either ibo-made or those shoes mostly worn-by all those mummies-mummies.

Thanks
Re: Confused Buyer by lucyanna: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Plz where can I get already made beautiful wigs .like the type sold on instagram? Trade fair or balogun? How do i know directions to trade fair cos i am hearing oshodi and aspamda

(1) (Reply)

Rose Gold Hublot Quartz Watch / Moroccan Beauty Secrets / BEFORE Meets AFTER: 30+ Make-up Transformations That Will Shock You [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.