Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Poem: If Time Stood Still - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: If Time Stood Still (636 Views)

She Stood Until Her Sun Shined / Poem: If I Knew By Adedeji Taiwo Sunday / The World Stood Still-flash Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: If Time Stood Still by Dosmay(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
What if my clock stopped And your clock stopped And her clock stopped And his clock stopped Ticking… What if time stood still and the sun remained uphill What if the moon refused to leave and the rain continues to drop What if nothing changes and black and white faces remain just what they are – faces What if everything stands still races, steps, paces? What if time stopped and the laws become irrelevant What if humans developed wings and disappear between blinks to join a host of singing beings? What if laws become irrelevant and gravity died? What if time stood still and laws become irrelevant and humans developed wings to join our heavenly host above? What if all these happened And you are still here – on earth?
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by Polaris1: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
I like the theme.
I like the 'flow'.

Thanks for the effort you took in sharing your works.
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by Rayloverscrib: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
And that will mark the end of this age. Nice poem. The message is clear.

Heaven is nearer than ever before. Are u ready?

It's either heaven or hell.
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by gudluckgreat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice poetry...
But please adjust the writing to be easy to read
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by Dosmay(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Nice poetry... But please adjust the writing to be easy to read
as how?
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by gudluckgreat(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dosmay:

as how?
It is packed up...or is it nairaland that made it so?
Re: Poem: If Time Stood Still by Dosmay(m): 3:29am On Aug 06, 2016
gudluckgreat:
It is packed up...or is it nairaland that made it so?
packed up

(1) (Reply)

. / Zamo Zamo / Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.