Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) (12127 Views)

Spanish Media Showering Praises On Our Young Footballers Playing Abroad / Great Basketballers: Will You Like A Cup Of Tea? / Pictures: Were Kobe Bryant And Lebron James Laughing At Nigerian Basketballers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by Kayouz(m): 4:25am On Sep 22, 2009
For soccer deals/trials for players(footballers and basketballers) abroad,

Just contact us.@

>>MOBILES:
+447924047083,
+2348120282788.

>>FAX:
+447005938651.

>>e-MAIL:
glinkmgt@gmail.com

>>blog:
www.bubakar-konsult..com[/color][b][/b][color=#000099]
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
Do you have a schedule of players you represent currently and the clubs they play with

What are your terms and conditions

Thanks
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by Kayouz(m): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks Man,
i have partner agents(licensed and reputable) that i work with in those countries mentioned earlier. So what I do is to link up, i mean once i'm able to identify the quality of a player. I take the video and forward to my partners abroad, they 'l arrange a trial and if given a deal. I'll get a pre-arranged amount as my own compensation from the agency fee base on percentage. Is that clear,
And if not, then send me a mail or call me if you have a player of gud quality,
Email:
glinkmgt@gmail.com
mobiles:
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2009
Does the player need to pay any fees for travel or documents or anything of such. does he need to sign a contract with you before meeting with licensed agents
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by Kayouz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Yes, in some occasions. players wil pay his traveling expenses himself, and if given a deal/contract. The expenses 'l be refunded in full.
Concerning, agent contract. The player is not signing wit me. But if intrested in signing with the agent abroad, no problem. It all depends on interest, Please maybe you call me 08120282788,
+447924047083. Or send me ur number/email so we cud have a comprehensive talk. Is dat clear? Thanks.
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by Kayouz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
See my previous posts.
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
Sorry dude, that is not how it works, from what i gather you are into player/agent runs
a 50/50 game just that the player losses 100% of the time.

I have a consultancy and we pay for all our prospects expenses from training, to medicals to insurance to flight tickets, their job is to perform to the best of their abilities and if there is room for improvement, the clubs take over and that is where we make our income, a contract between the player and the club agreeign on annual fees as a percentage of weekly salaries and sign-on fees.

The players pay nothing
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by thameamead(f): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
pls do not let any one dupe u , the player pays nothing for travel expenses with reputable and licenced agents. will post the names addresses of agents next week. pls do not pay a penny to anyone. their are thousands of nigerian boys in france and belgium that were promised the earth and had to borrow money from family to fund their trip to europe but no club wanted to touch their wit a barge pole becaus they were crap. if u are not that good pls, pls and pls do not waste ur time and pls do not sign any contract with anyone without the advise of your lawyer, best place to go is ghana because people are straightforward unlike nigeria,
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
thameamead:

pls do not let any one dupe u , the player pays nothing for travel expenses with reputable and licenced agents. will post the names addresses of agents next week. pls do not pay a penny to anyone. their are thousands of nigerian boys in france and belgium that were promised the earth and had to borrow money from family to fund their trip to europe but no club wanted to touch their wit a barge pole becaus they were crap. if u are not that good pls, pls and pls do not waste your time and pls do not sign any contract with anyone without the advise of your lawyer, best place to go is ghana because people are straightforward unlike nigeria,

Somehow I doubt that, Ghana has over 600 Soccer Academies, I doubt registered, There have been cases where Nigerian players have gone to ghana to meet up with agents who will take them to Algeria, believe me youhave fraudulent soccer agents from Nigeria to Timbuktu. Ghana is no exceptio.

Whatever the case FIFA has set rules governing player-agent contracts. your FA gives you a fifa license and you must have insurance to the tune of $300,000 per player, I know of only two reputable Fifa-licensed agents in Ghana and one reputable soccer academy.

You can get a list of agents on FIFA's site but you will also find fraudulent ones there to. (as i learned a bitter lesson trying to work with them)

The key is as a player, get the best in training ,medical, education and counselling , that is what a good soccer consultancy does. not a lack market for selling africans
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by chidichris(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2009
wayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by thameamead(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2009
I've got a list full of licenced agents in nigeria culled from city people magazine which i showed to a nigerian footballer that plays for a premier league, he endorsed about 70% of them privately. do u want me to post the list on this site. someone on this sight migght need them. my cousin has bn in contact with a few of them and apparently he's happy with them, unfortunenately, they have no contact numbers just addresses,
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by Kayouz(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2009
It's been a while!
Hello, Mr. Consultancy! Do ur consultancy runs an academy? Because i just laugh when i heard you said your agency caters for all expenses. From Training to medicals e.t.c. How many have catered for and have gotten a deal? Could you give us ur website to visit for more info? To me, i'm sorry; i don't think you really undastand what u'r talking about fully well.
Besides, evrybody has his own pattern of work anyway.
And i want to tell you again that if a player(full professional) has a video of his matches perhaps on CD/DVD or even youtube, Yes! He might not spend any kobo. Even if he spends, it'll be reimbursed if given a deal/contract by the club. And mind you NO club can invite any player for trials or assesment without seeing his action.either on clips or live. And majority of Nigerian players have no video material to work with. And dat is where the problem lies, another problem is, many of those players don't even have time to develop themselves. What is on their mind is travel out without considering any possible hazard or danger that lies ahead if desperate. Why not play locally first, develop and establish urself. "Do what u can with u have where u are" Then big things will come. A friend of mine from BAKU was telling me few days back dat Nigerians players are no more welcomed in Azerbaijan. Why? because numerous of Naija players troops in evryweek for trials, whereas they are not dat gud. Some who say they have massive experience playing in the local league cannot even undastand or translate well a common formula with the right football terms. I don't know perhaps undastand what i'm talking about here, it'll gladden me if someone undastand. Truly they myte have the talent, but it's raw. All on their mind is money, And no agent can waist his resources training a player(s) for the purpose of getting a deal, except if running an academy or talent hunt. Perhaps i will direct some of the players to ur consult dis days!
And you'll have to understand the fact dat evryone has his own ideology and philosophy. So if you choose to work that way, Fine! Wish u da best. But i'm saying here that in all i do, there are no shady deals. I'll make evrything clear to anyone dat crosses my path,
Thanks Evrybody.
Nice forum!

Regards,
Kayode.
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2009
Africa is full of em' bastards!! grin always wantign to get rich on the back of some poor, un-educated but skillfull footballer
Re: Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) by raffite: 10:55am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 21-player List For Women Cup Of Nations Released By CAF / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m / Todd Boehly And Clearlake Capital Complete Acquisition Of Chelsea Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.