Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76068 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Yoyostic: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Your head dey dis.
Shebi you saw Emir Sanusi's wives and daughters on vacation. Were they on cover all hijabs? Abi Sultan of Sokoto and Dangote's daughters are fully veiled? Even Buhari's son, Yusuf is not a tebliq, neither is Kwankwaso or Atiku Abubakar's. It's always the very poor ones that are chained by Religion.

You dey mind them.Shebi Atiku Abubakar's son had a white wedding with his bride not so long ago.Religion is in the heart,do it as you can.Only your maker is the final judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Mimisboygreat: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
duduade:
obviously.. If they were busy...
If they were busy, there would be no time to sit down and type that nonsense they typed about the woman, seriously

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Olushauneddy(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Intelligent woman.........She doesn't want to be like the wife of communication minister " Masqurade Mrs Shittu "
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by MUNDI007(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Nigerians ehhn. B4 u knw nw Apc will blame pdp for it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by itsede: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=sleekAfonja post=48191711]Aisha wan de fûck Wale Tinubu?[/quote Make it an habit to be decent in your utterances.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Its all true,she's just obsessed with the fact that "I'm the first lady",and she feels she's exempted from the Islamic laws of dressing mode,Well she will answer on the day of judgement.Unlike some people,I personally cannot even follow her on any social network because I call it a "waste of precious time",I rather do some other productive stuff that are of benefits to me and may turn me into a "better celebrity" than she is

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by repogirl(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Fickle minded people.

Those ones that form holy pass are the worst sort of people when you get to know them.

The woman looked modest enough but they will not be okay until she has drowned herself in unnecessary fabric and suffer heat and discomfort.

Holy holy on the outside, demons in the inside. Bloody fanatics. They think everyone is backward like them.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by mukhcech(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2016
repogirl:
Fickle minded people.

Those ones that form holy pass are the worst sort of people when you get to know them.

The woman looked modest enough but they will not be okay until she has drowned herself in unnecessary fabric and suffer heat and discomfort.

Holy holy on the outside, demons in the inside. Bloody fanatics.

Have you ever heard of Islamic dress code?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by SonOfaNobody(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2016
MicroBox:
I felt same way when I saw the picture.. Aisa Buhari is a,weak woman that moves with trend. Its time to create a dress style of her own.
The upper part of her breast is almost visible in the outfit.
Stella Obasanjo, Patient Jonathan, Ngozi Onkonjo, Turai Yar'adua even Kemi Adeosun never dress so casual and revealing like that.

Let's start from here, Patience Jonathan and not Patient.
Secondly, by 'Create a dress style of her own, you mean?
Mr MicroBox, there's a box missing up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2016
I don't get it. . . what did she wear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2016
opeaceo:
haaa, Nigerians, we keep fighting the wrong battles. Her hair is covered and that's the most important thing!
Who told u that?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by repogirl(f): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
mukhcech:

Have you ever heard of Islamic dress code?
Dress code ko. Oya go and arrest her nau or charge her to your sharia court.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by God2man(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
The first lady covered her hair yet the man still criticized the dressing.

Christian women should take note.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by daadazm: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2016
MicroBox:
I felt same way when I saw the picture.. Aisa Buhari is a,weak woman that moves with trend. Its time to create a dress style of her own.
The upper part of her breast is almost visible in the outfit.
Stella Obasanjo, Patient Jonathan, Ngozi Onkonjo, Turai Yar'adua even Kemi Adeosun never dress so casual and revealing like that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Ruchidera(f): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Adepts:
I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE
Shaataap!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by ramalot(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2016
So we all can now agree that she indeed went to the US right? Good. We are making progress with dem dullards.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=itsede post=48205164][/quote]

This is like you asking a pig to be clean all the time, or you trying to fetch water with a basket.

Stop asking for the impossible sir. Where there's no brain, there can't be sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by ministeriallist: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Aisha reaction when she heard this…….. Live from US
I agree with you.
She has to laugh at the stupidity of her critics. They're not criticizing and advise Buhari for the economy downturn and hunger of the poor Nigerians, but her dress.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by palsenator(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2016
When she is not a symbol of sex. She tasted freedom and now she is getting freed now.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by ministeriallist: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
This criticism is a show of ignorance and "mumuism". Aisha is not a religious figure but a secular figure. That critic is a religious bigot and fanatic whose brain requires resetting. This type of people are the cause of religious violence. We need to investigate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by MIMU(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
she was dressing like this bfre n now, stop criticising her. have u critise her bfre her husband bcom d president .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by 989900E: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Adepts:
[s]I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Afritop(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
FAYOSE AND WAILERS WILL BE IN MOURNFUL MOOD RIGHT NOW
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by ministeriallist: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Godjone:
Is Engineer Alkali Muktar a wailler too
Waillers can not accept him. He's too dull to be a wailler.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2016
dermmy:
Now i know Islam is enemy of good things what kind of primitive and crude religion is this? undecided What is wrong with her dressing?

how dumb can you be? Someone said something and automaically, you attack a religion. I guess people should also attack Christianity cos of what a particular Christian says

USE YOUR HEAD
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by eflintsone(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
humans with the act of criticizing , i tot the private parts of the body are meant to be covered including the hairs too and she did covered all .. at the end of the day its our Creator who is gonna judge us all not human...do your thing mallama buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by inioluwajoe(f): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Stelvin101:
I have come to realize one thing lately. Poor people who are Christians and Muslims are the diehard religionists. Rich people don't give a fvck about religion. If you think am lying ask that man who said All wives should pray for 2 hours or that one who only prophesy Financial Breakthrough lipsrsealed
guy why are you so bitter. whether you believe in God or not he exists. it is well with your soul
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by pamcode(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
People and their very jobless thinking.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by flokii: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigeria is not an islamic country for God's sake.. Why can't she dress that way? Still so modest and simple if you ask me.

The way some pple reason tho.. pple that won't care about what others think or take criticism on a good note thinking they have say, like they are any better *hiss

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Pavore9:
Which Nigeria is she disappointing or is Nigeria an Islamic Republic? Maybe she should have worn hijab! shocked
no mind those hypocrites.

Religion must be brought into everything, even people's private lives. No wonder there is no more peace in the world,no thanks to the religion of piss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.