Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Romance With Sister Rebecca - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Romance With Sister Rebecca (888 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Romance With Sister Rebecca by tiwacarroll(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
It was a sunday morning around 10a.m, I was busy outside washing my clothes and listening to some pop music on my phone. I'm not the type that attend every sunday services just today I decided to wash my clothes in the verandah of our house "Good morning " a sudden voice that almost get me fly greeted me from behind, I stopped to respond politely, it was a lady fair and beautiful holding a bible "I'm Deborah" she introduced herself in a voice that is full of sweetness, partially smiling with a little shyness, too "I'm here to preach the word of God to you " I looked at her with intense feelings and introduced myself, then offered her a seat. She wore a clothe which is less for a girl of her beauty, her skirt was flapping and almost sweeps the floor Her top almost covers the tips of her fingers She tied a scarf which hides even the colours of her hair and her ears, too Nonetheless her beauty is such that a tattered clothe can not cover, she's beautiful even the smile that erupt from her lips and each word that flows from her mouth whispers the realness of beauty ";have you ever heard of the man called Jesus Christ? " She queried me, opening the bible she holds, I nodded in acceptance "I'm here to tell you about his love for mankind" she continues She reads from the Bible chapter which I couldn't remember, because I'm more concerned with her look rather than the message she came to convey Soon, the rain started dripping down a little, and when it becomes heavier, we can't bear the strokes .so I invited her into the sitting room She would have objected to that, I presumed, but she has no choice and wouldn't want to be drenched by the rain I led her to the sitting room and pointed to a chair for her to sit and I sat just opposite her, she sat crossing her leg and raised her skirt up so that it won't be lying on the floor, I took a sharp glimpse on her laps and observed that they are fresh and spotless, I licked my lips just as a snake will do in sighting of a prey " Brother John " she called me with a voice I will mistake for an Angel's voice 'lets continue from where we stopped ' she announced, I could feel the holy ghost himself around,I even have the feelings that it was God himself that descended from heaven to minister to me " let's talk about God's love and how it works with men" She opened the Bible again "We should read this chapter together" she raised and draw nearer to me so that I can share a view on the reading She stooped before me and I could see the tips of her cleavage as she pinned the Bible nearer to me, the more visible it becomes and my eyes roved away from the Bible and was staring lustfully into her... Now the rain has stopped and she's almost through with her preaching " let's pray " she said .she rose and I, too, she held my two hands Her hands were cold and soft, and I hold on to them tighter,as if holding on to the cross,I felt the chill it brings into me, I drew my fingers tight into her fingers and placed my thumb on the upper flesh of her hand striding it to and fro,while she was praying Then I moved a little closer to her with just a step drifting us apart As she opened her eyes she finds me almost hugging her Still holding her hands, she tried to hijack her hands away from me but I held them firm and I guess she don't want to be hurt, so she succumbed and stares at me. For the first time I was able to look into her eyes from a close range, they were blue like the oceans and flickers like the sunbeam " bro John what are you insinuating " She whispered as if in a little pain, I pressed my hand more tightly and ruggedly with hers and pressed her closer to myself, I felt the fragrance of her skin which scented like a bouquet of daisy, she breathe into me and that make me almost dizzy as if it was some undiluted whisky I let go of her hands and grabbed her from the waist, she wanted to scream but I cup her mouth with a tender kiss "No!!!! Don't do this..." she flips herself like a snake that was beheaded, and started throwing some weak blow at me . I unattached myself from her and as she stood to get her clothe together and bent to pick her scarf which fell down from the struggle I lifted her to my arms and rode her to the room . The bed was not laid but that wouldn't matter now I dropped her and pounce on her she was breathing rapidly and tiredly I pressed another light kiss on her lips,she pushed me away and cupped her mouth with her palms I got them off fiercely and pressed another kiss on her mouth, a long kiss now and more tenderly This time she wasn't objecting neither responding, I was so terrified and quickly jumped up to check if she was still breathing at all but I felt a hand that dragged me back She look into me ghostly and drew me nearer " you have a very soft lips" she. Said "please don't stop, kiss me one more time" It was amazing, then, we both walk *HEAVEN* *ON* *EARTH* And the angels sing And heaven came down And the word of God was eventually Preached through the contact of the bodies ©Dare Tiwatope John Carroll

1 Like

Re: A Romance With Sister Rebecca by stylochime: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Adventure Of A Corper / Nigerian Students Poetry Prize 2017 / Lagos: Not A “no Man’s Land!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.