Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father (56959 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by dre11(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
An Egor Magistrates’ Court in Benin, on Thursday remanded one Humphrey Omoregieva, 43, in prison over alleged assault on his parents.

The prosecutor, Cpl. Ayo Augustine, told the court that the accused committed the offence on Aug. 1, at No. 294, Upper Mission, Benin.

Augustine told the court that the accused had beaten up his father by hitting him with a piece of wood on his forehead.

He said that the accused also beat up his mother and raped her severally.

The prosecutor added that the accused maliciously damaged a sliding window in the house valued at N80,000.

He said that the offence contravened sections 355, 320 and 358 of the Criminal Code.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr F.E. Akhere, said that the court lacked jurisdiction to entertain the case and ordered that copy of the case file be sent to the Director of Public Prosecution for legal advice.
He adjourned the case till Sept. 8, for mention.(NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/04/43-year-old-man-allegedly-assaults-father-rapes-mother-edo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by maxti: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by RichYoungNigga: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Olatunde Adeniyi

Name checkers association of Nigeria, Bauchi Branch

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by wasco24: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
If person beat his father we assume that is not his real father the mother should be question to tell him, his real father but when u beat ur mother haa nah end of discussion ooooo

May God have mercy on us

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I tot they said children are blessings from God angry. Dis one na from devil

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Sunofgod(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
A nother

P erson

C racks

32 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by gurunlocker: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rape your mother? extra terrestrial power at work

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by umar745(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
What the hell did i just read?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by solpat(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who the gods want to kill, they first make him mad angry What nonsense

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by MzPecs(f): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The devil is playing ludo on this man's life!
He really needs deliverance..

May God deliver him angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by midolian(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Augustine told the court that the accusedAnimal had beaten up his father by hitting him with a piece of wood on his forehead.

He said that the accusedAnimal also beat up his mother and raped her severally.
FIXED angry angry

If the Animal is 46yrs old, one can imagine how old the mother will be. @ least 70yrs. Indeed, there are curses and there are CURSES.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by lielbree: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
angry sick bastards everywhere angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by icebird25(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
gbesele o
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by kenny905(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by hellen93o(f): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
crydis is sad
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by falcon01: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Akshow: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by OfficialArinze(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
NCAN & it's members. I hail oh.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by dokunbam(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abomination
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by sbabimbola(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
haaaa!
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Lagusta(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Habaaa, this is utterly barbaric!!!

He beat his dad and raped his mum

This reminds me of ola rotimi's "the gods are not to blame" (which was copied from the legend of Oedipus) who killed his father and married his mother, under some crazy circumstances.....

Chaarrrrlleeeeyy this is crazy!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by mazimee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't understand, why would a 43 year old man beat his aged Father (a 43 year old man should be son to a man in his late 70s or early 80s ) and rape his mother who is equally aged
Something is seriously missing in this story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
so many mad people in town right now...
From whence they come, nobody knows..

Person go think think think...how I go pay pikin school fees?
how I go eat? how I go pay rent? how I go do this? how I go do that? Everything increase..Rice increase; kerosene increase; garri increase; Ax the nigga dey reason these things... him brain don burst.. he don join mad people community.... he don begin rape mama..he don dey break papa head..he don dey destroy window..

too bad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Alochigozie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Did I just hear "Rape his mother"? what a world

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by saintdennis(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
They should check well... THOSE ARE NOT HIS TRUE PARENTS.

BY THE WAY @ 43 HOW OLD WILL HIS MOM BE? Something ain't right

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by bamac(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
The topic should be "a possessed Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father"

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by omas1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
No pictures All this wayward Edo boys sef, I won't be surprised to learn that the cause of all this beating is the money the sister sent, they depend of Euro.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack In Ajah Lagos Today, 2 Robbers & 2 Victims Dead / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.