Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father (56948 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by BABANGBALI: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2016
irunoko:
Yoruba elders say when there's peace in a home it's because the bastard IN that home has not yet grown up lipsrsealed
true talk.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Abodunrin07(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
What an incidence
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by paix(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Sometimes people go the extra mile to get children, especially women. They even go to the devil for children. At the end of it all is it sadness, bitterness, mental torture and BP. God have mercy.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
irunoko:
for him to rape his mother now that's the height of insanity. Obviously he had raped someone as a child and the mother protected and covered up for him so he saw it as normal and also did it for his mother

I can't really tell my brother but at d moment heard he is at oko prison in Benin city
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21am On Aug 06, 2016
irunoko:
this your oldskool throw back picture is so cute.where you the one in hat? cheesy

By the way you used to be a church girl when you were younger.why DID you suddenly deviate into being an atheist? cheesy

Thanks! grin
Me? Church girl? Never!!!!
If not my mom and dad, I would NEVER enter a church. grin
My papa too like thanksgiving Kai!!!!
Always showing off! cheesy

Naaaa! That is my beloved sis! cool
I am hiding behind my papa with my mouth wide open! wink(praising my H-Agnostic GAAAD!) wink
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by irunoko(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks! grin
Me? Church girl? Never!!!!
If not my mom and dad, I would NEVER enter a church. grin
My papa too like thanksgiving Kai!!!!
Always showing off! cheesy

Naaaa! That is my beloved sis! cool
I am hiding behind my papa with my mouth wide open! wink(praising my H-Agnostic GAAAD!) wink
but your parents were Christians and you said your dad loved thanksgiving.why then didn't you take after him or follow his path in that regard cheesy
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by irunoko(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2016
realmey:

I can't really tell my brother but at d moment heard he is at oko prison in Benin city

he deserves TO die there. How can he even have an erection for his aged mother. That's madness. Tufiaa undecided
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2016
irunoko:
but your parents were Christians and you said your dad loved thanksgiving.why then didn't you take after him or follow his path in that regard cheesy

Because I found a better way. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by irunoko(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Because I found a better way. kiss
funny woman cheesy
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Makapounse(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
That's how bastard Behave in family, the woman is still in best position to answer who is real father of that bastard called son.. Ti won bani ki ema gbomo'ba f'osun eyin Obinrin, you'll think they are saying rubbish
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Jonbosco89: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
''The gods are not to blame'' by Ola Rotimi grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by tobestdegreat(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2017
God please forgive me for reading such an abominable post.............................. but this guy sin seems unpardonable
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by badbreathcure101: 10:00pm On May 12, 2017
mazimee:
I don't understand, why would a 43 year old man beat his aged Father (a 43 year old man should be son to a man in his late 70s or early 80s ) and rape his mother who is equally aged
Something is seriously missing in this story.
leave everyone to be commenting without confirmation...all these ops think because they post one yeye blog link mean say everyone go believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.