Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG (68017 Views)

FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? / Prayer Points For RCCG 2017 40-day Fast / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
God2man:
So many fabricated lies on this topic.

Pay your tithe and you will be rewarded. Prosperity, promotion, protection, power, healing, favour, help from both expected and unexpected people.

Stop paying your tithe, what do you gain?
Disaster, tragedy, calamity, accident, untimely death .

Choose.
nd where and when did jesus said it those consequences u mentioned?
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:

It's like you don't know the different btw tithe and alms giving.
The point being that throughout Christ and the apostles' teachings, there was never a time they asked the Church to pay tithes.
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:

It's like you don't know the different btw tithe and alms giving.
Let me bring this to your attention.
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people, according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Hebrew 7:5
1. Ur pastor is not a levite (so he doesn't have the right to take tithes)
2. These acts were according to the law
3. We now live under Grace not by the law anymore.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by sekundosekundo: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
auxinatez:

Let me bring this to your attention.
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people, according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
Hebrew 7:5
1. Ur pastor is not a levite (so he doesn't have the right to take tithes)
2. These acts were according to the law
3. We now live under Grace not by the law anymore.

My tithe is for the church not Pastor. Where were you when I was suffering. You can't stop me from tithing.
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
felushi2:

Don't take I'm seriously! Smell jealousy wit dose word of yours.

I should be jealous of somebody who I don't take serious because I don't want to be taken seriously too?

WHAT THE Bleep!
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
y do pastors lay more emphasies on payment of tithes and offerings??i'm yet to see a verse in the holy book,where jesus asked his ppl to pay tithe.

They really need to lay emphasy on helping the needy with our resources.

The way redeem demand for money nowadays is becoming apalling.....they werent like dis b4

Those who pay their tithes prayerfully and cheerfully ALWAYS have good things to say and they never lack even in this buhari economy. Do what you have faith in. If it works for you, then good for you irrespective of whatever anyone thinks or say.
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
AyaSunday:

Those who pay their tithes prayerfully and cheerfully ALWAYS have good things to say and they never lack even in this buhari economy. Do what you have faith in. If it works for you, then good for you irrespective of whatever anyone thinks or say.
never knew u live with all redeem tithers
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My tithe is for the church not Pastor. Where were you when I was suffering. You can't stop me from tithing.
Well, obviously your situation can't be helped.
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by OgaInnocent(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
lustra89:
please who are the Levite
They are the modern day pastors and priests. Read my post again, I made it clear that you can pay to them also but not exclusively for them only; which is what many preach.

They preach that if you don't pay it to them, you have not paid tithe, and thus have robbed God. Lies!!!! They re the ones robbing you. Resist the devil and he will flee.
Thanks
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by onyeogalu1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
OgaInnocent:
When I talk now, it will look as if one takes glory in criticising a 'man of God'. Just look what a one that says he is a man of God is saying.

Dollar is on the rise
Kerosene is on the run
Christians are on the run in their own country
Rice is hot cake
Government is not helping out
Economy is nosediving exponentially

Etc.

And the only thing a man of God has to say is that people should pay their tithe.

No single message of hope. No atom of consolation. No tip for the government. People are dying , loosing their job, because of A catastrophic economy.

Where will the tithe money come from? Should people die because they don't want to rob God?
Smh!

ATTENTION TO ALL CHRISTIANS

1.TITHE is not compulsory. Never allow any man deceive you. If you want to pay, it is also wonderful.
But you MUST not pay to a pastor.

Deut 26:12

KJV:When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;

Deut 14:29

KJV:And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and he stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest

They will only tell you about MALACHI 3:9-10

KJV:Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
KJV:Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Be careful let no man deceive you.

Meanwhile please kindly inform Pastor Adeboye to respond to my open letter.

Read: www.nairaland.com/3264964/misplacement-priorities-open-letter-pastor
Re: Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG by nosagold(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2016

Are we still in the era where flocks (material things) are offered as direct sacrifices to God?
But can only be done (given) to ur fellow man as a sacrifice to God.
Matthew 25:40-45 tithing is not in any way included.
Besides all through Christ's teaching, no time did he clearly teach tithing.

So you're saying that the old testament is void because we're in the "new era". Malachi 3:8-10 stresses the importance of tithes. A concept which is totally different from kindness towards neighbours.
Long story short, no one is forcing you to give tithes. However, If there was no need for tithes, the Bible wouldn't have stated how important it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.