Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) (28979 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode / Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Nice job..I thought you abandoned it...keep up the good job..but I'm kinda confused..who is Vince?

Oh typo error. Vince is a character from my other story. Thanks for following.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
nice thread @gabrendo
Hey Stephen thanks. Welcome to the family.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
(25)
Turban real estate's head office sits in the heart of Eko. In a tower sited at the elm of the street. On the third floor, in the eyes of the elevators. The windows and the slide doors are made of glass that seemed unbreakable. My office stretched to a large window with electronic shutters that appeared like I could see the whole world through it . My secretary's office perched on my office walls. A small corner with a medium twirling seat, a table, a desktop computer, a telephone, files well arranged and a wooden chair facing her with a couch at the end of the corner. I sat on my presidential seat, seeing the whole of the third floor through the glass windows. My secretary, Andrea, picks a call. She talked inaudibly for a sec and hanged up. She stretched her neck to glare at my vacant face. I gave her the expression that she shouldn't dare forward any call. She picked the phone and continued inaudibly. She hanged up and walked straight to my office. She appeared almost appealing in a gantry skinny body but with no brea-st which I find inattractive in a her. "Sir, madam wanted to speak to you," her lips took the shape of a blow-job expert. I acted like I didn't understand what she said and wanted her to reiterate. "Sir..." she continued and I stopped her, raising a finger at her. "Why?" I asked quizzically like I didn't know the reason Mrs Daramola was calling during office hour. "She said its private." "Set a meeting by 4. I want this whole shi-t ironed." "With Mrs Daramola?" "No, the new construction company." Andrea wore a disgusting frown like she was irritated by the whole disregard I have for Mrs Daramola. She gets on my nerves anyway. When Daramola died, the board voted her co-CEO with me; bequeathing all the rights of her late husband to her. She knows nothing about management. During board sessions, she just sits and beckons the symphathy of whoever was willing to offer it. Not me by the way, Daramola wasn't a fanstastic partner, is wife is even worst. I have always wanted to be a sole-owner. I could just let her go the way her husband did but its not the appropriate time. Questions had eroded all over and Mrs Daramola has her fervid suspicions too. The police visited my office with a development that Daramola accident wasn't any accident. Someone pushed him. "But who?"I asked. They don't know. But someone knows. Aremu, my wayward half-brother. He remembers our private sec. boarding school. An incident that never escaped the lips of people. Orezi fell from the top of the boy's dormitory. His head scattered on the ground. He was a school bully so his presence wasn't gravely missed but how he died amazed everyone. Someone pushed him because of a girl-- Victoria, the most beautiful girl in school. It was a teenage me. She was my high school crush. Killing Orezi I thought I will get a chance with her but she transferred to other school. Aremu knew I did but he protected me. He leverages on it any time. Blackmail. Extortion. Name it. Aremu knows I killed Daramola and I am in his soup for that. But I don't consciously kill people. It just happens. When I think evil it happens like puffing a smoke up in the air. Angie is one person I have never thought evil about and it will wreck me if anything happens to her and I must make sure, she knows nothing of my disease as Aremu tags it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Missmossy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Such evil in one man, such an enchanting piece. Tunji should be the one behind Gabriel's death. Really bad, so that's his disease.

Fire on Gabrendo, more wisdom. Don't keep us waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Osjaay(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
waw where av u been since all this while. I don refresh this page die. but u gatto slow down.the story ain't as interesting as before again.It's sooo rushed. u jumping quickly from one scene to another no elaborate explanation again.u gat d tori all muddled up. it aint catching like before again. plssssssssssssss stop rushing. we aint in Jamaican

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Perfectionist11: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting..

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sorry for the late update.
(26)
(Angie's pov)
I studied mass communication in Yabatech. When I finished I had several plans, I wanted to work in an advertising agency. Make a couple of bucks and delve into full time prose writing. That didn't seem to work out very well. So I settled for an internship at Raven~FM. I have never desired working as a radio host but I've learnt to enjoy it over the years. I have gone from serving teas and reading news papers headlines to hosting radio shows. When I started in this line it was as competitive as a horse ride but I've gained quite a persona that have kept me hanging in the game. I co-hosted a radio talk show called 'Where broken hearts go' The show was successfully till the original anchor Eva D departed the station to the UK and I had an accident. The show was re-invented and the show's name has been changed to 'Love in the dark. ' The show reveals eccentric dark relationship tales and the rating are all crazed as the comments on my FB walls. Eva D returned and she wants her show back. The management got into talks with me to let her co-anchor with me. She refused to have me as a co-anchor and I hate been her shadow even.

One day we met at the studio it was few hours to my show. She called me out. "Hey, Angie right?" she asked disdainly. Yes, we hosted same show remember. "Yes..." I replied.
"Aren't you so sick of feeding on my leftovers?"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Are you such a wannabe?"
I moved passed her. She tackled me. "Let me be," I yelled at her. "You let me be. Get off my spotlight," she retorted.
"I am not in your spotlight. This is my time, so just go to the dumps."
"You are the trash. You pick around dumps. Tunji is one. One of my leftovers."
"That's a lie."
"Oh, you think Tunji is the saint you think he is. He is even as fuc-ked up as hell."

I started the show 'Love in the dark' A woman called in. Her fiancée is not who she thought he was. He claimed the persona of a pastor but he's a cun artist. A fraudster. He defrauded her of her hard earned money but he has returned, begging that it was the handi-work of the devil. Should she accept him? He has apologize and have asssured her it won't happen again. She still loves him, should she accept him back? I played Mark Anthony 'Apologize' Listen to the callers air their views and their box voices fade into the speakers. Tunji is not who he represent. All those clean white shirt and spotless suit. I can't believe that man could even hurt a fly, talk of a full fleshed human. I called him when the show was over. "Hello," a ladies voice rose in the background. WHAT?
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Adesina12: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
So when are you updating Gabrendo?

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Damibiz(m): 3:35am On Jan 26, 2017
I'm gona follow dis to d end
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Damibiz(m): 3:35am On Jan 26, 2017
I'm go follow dis to d end
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
I DNT UNDERSTAND UR STYLE OF WRITING BT NEVERTHELESS,I ENJOY UR STORY. TUNJI IS A PERVERT. MORE UPDATE PLS

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2017
I really apologize... This last few months have just been too stressful for me. I missed this story. It has been a long time and I have even missed the plot. I don't know what to do, should I continue this story or just end it here? Your candid opinions are welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Shakyroh320(f): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
just finish it up,but ensure its not long again,or wat do u think ll be the benefit of an unfinished story,kip it coming dear.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Shakyroh320:
just finish it up,but ensure its not long again,or wat do u think ll be the benefit of an unfinished story,kip it coming dear.

Thank you so much. I will halt this for a while. I am actually working on a sequel. I've a new story I am brewing in NAIRALAND literature section titled LETHAL SEDUCTION , check my signature for the link . Thanks for following.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by judey1992(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2017
abeg let the story continue

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
judey1992:
abeg let the story continue
Thanks for following brother. I have not forgotten this story. I am working on new updates however I have a new story here on NAIRALAND. Check my signature. Thank you.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by judey1992(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gabrendo:

Thanks for following brother. I have not forgotten this story. I am working on new updates however I have a new story here on NAIRALAND. Check my signature. Thank you.
still following that one

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by judey1992(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bro, arent you gonna update this story?
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
(27)
When I close my eyes, I see his face. His emotionless face stare at me like a plague. Sometimes I can't sleep, I stay late at night. My eyes shining like a torch. The cold wind that blows pierce my skin and I find myself shivering all through the night.

In the morning, I wake with a headache and a catarrh. The headache feeling like someone is hitting my head with a hammer and the catarrh feeling like I am about to bleed out all the blood in my system through my nostril.

I feel unusually dizzy and weak. Aunty Sally advised I get a pregnancy test, after I told her I missed my period last month.

I am scared, it may likely turn out to be true. I might be carrying a small Tunji in me. How will he take it? Bad or worse? Better or good? Tunji is a great guy. A nice gentleman and he would be a great father. We had a squabble, I have never seen him so angry. I accused him of cheating and he blurted out. He could not bear that I didn't trust him. He walked away and never answered my calls.

Yes. I am having doubts. With Eva D always in my face, always reminding me that Tunji is not the saint, he claims he is. She knows him better. He is wild as a monster and cunning like a snake.

But when I look at him, I don't see any of those. I see a man with a kind heart and a gentle spirit.

When he touch me, I see heaven with celestial bodies at my feet. His deep eyes make me loose balance. I always want to kiss his lips from morning to sunset and to sunrise again.

My heart beat for Tunji and for no one else. I will die if I stop loving him.

The doctor walks in. His face carries a message I could not ascertain. He appears like an angel without wings in his white coat. He puts on an angelic smile and greets me cordially. My voice was strapped in my throat that I could hardly speak clearly.

"Am I pregnant doctor?"

He smiles broadly at me and shakes his head and I heave a sigh of relief, almost straining my chest.

"He or she is lucky to have you, you will make a good mother."

"Who?"

My heart stops, I became unconscious for a split of second.

"A fine baby sits in your womb, Angie."

My face turned animatedly red. The doctor must have noticed.

"Will Tunji accept him or her?"

YES TUNJI AND ANGIE ARE BACK...
I dedicate this episode to judey1992 and all those who believe in this story.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Damibiz(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Welcome back,Damibiz is following

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by judey1992(m): 4:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Gabrendo:
(27)
When I close my eyes, I see his face. His emotionless face stare at me like a plague. Sometimes I can't sleep, I stay late at night. My eyes shining like a torch. The cold wind that blows pierce my skin and I find myself shivering all through the night.

In the morning, I wake with a headache and a catarrh. The headache feeling like someone is hitting my head with a hammer and the catarrh feeling like I am about to bleed out all the blood in my system through my nostril.

I feel unusually dizzy and weak. Aunty Sally advised I get a pregnancy test, after I told her I missed my period last month.

I am scared, it may likely turn out to be true. I might be carrying a small Tunji in me. How will he take it? Bad or worse? Better or good? Tunji is a great guy. A nice gentleman and he would be a great father. We had a squabble, I have never seen him so angry. I accused him of cheating and he blurted out. He could not bear that I didn't trust him. He walked away and never answered my calls.

Yes. I am having doubts. With Eva D always in my face, always reminding me that Tunji is not the saint, he claims he is. She knows him better. He is wild as a monster and cunning like a snake.

But when I look at him, I don't see any of those. I see a man with a kind heart and a gentle spirit.

When he touch me, I see heaven with celestial bodies at my feet. His deep eyes make me loose balance. I always want to kiss his lips from morning to sunset and to sunrise again.

My heart beat for Tunji and for no one else. I will die if I stop loving him.

The doctor walks in. His face carries a message I could not ascertain. He appears like an angel without wings in his white coat. He puts on an angelic smile and greets me cordially. My voice was strapped in my throat that I could hardly speak clearly.

"Am I pregnant doctor?"

He smiles broadly at me and shakes his head and I heave a sigh of relief, almost straining my chest.

"He or she is lucky to have you, you will make a good mother."

"Who?"

My heart stops, I became unconscious for a split of second.

"A fine baby sits in your womb, Angie."

My face turned animatedly red. The doctor must have noticed.

"Will Tunji accept him or her?"

YES TUNJI AND ANGIE ARE BACK...
I dedicate this episode to judey1992 and all those who believe in this story.
thanks bro. keep up the good work
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 2:38am On Jul 04, 2017
(28)
The news of Eva D's death spreads like a wild fire. Raven FM practically shut down. Calls and messages kept sprawling in. Fans inundated our station. People were furious and angered by her sudden demise. It was too difficult to believe. I felt the pain of her death like a reticent pang in my chest. I could not swallow the reality of her death despite she antagonized me all through my career and I had secretly wished for her doom but I never imagined she would die.

The police gathered that she was discovered by her friend in her bathroom, lying lifelessly in a bathtub and bleeding from her skull to her shoulders. Her face are swollen and her corpse is a skeleton of her, they added.

The management gave us the day off to go mourn. I returned home, afraid of turning the TV to see newsflash and it's her pics staring sadly at me or entering my room and see her fleshless corpse standing next to the window and pointing her blood covered hand at me.

I needed to be around someone. I ringed Tunji but he didn't not pick. I repeated it sequentially only for his secretary to answer that he was in a meeting and that he will call when he is out.

I waited for him to return my call, seated on the couch with my eyes focused on the blank TV. A call entered, it was Sophie. I answered it. Her voice resembled the computer woman but she was crying like the death of Eva D had just gotten to her.

"Angie, they have arrested Mike."
"Why?"
"They said he is a prime suspect."
"How? That's not possible."
"Mike was sleeping with Eva D."
"That's not true."
"It is. He couldn't deny it."
"How did they come about this?"
"He was the last person she spoke with before she died."

A ring on the door bell startled me, I practically peed in my panties, thinking it is Eva D's ghost ringing the doorbell, obviously coming to haunt me before she finally transcend to the supernatural world.

"Someone is at the door. I will call you back."

I hang up and shakily head for the door. I unbolt the locks and opened slowly. It is Tunji, in a black suit. He looked dapper that I want to dabble him in my hands. I embraced him and started to weep. He puts his arms around me and pressed my face to his chest.

I felt his lips on my head and I heaved my lips to his. We kissed like the world was about to end. My eyes were wide shut that I saw heaven clearly. When our lips parted. I saw that lustful glint in his eyes that he wants to tear apart...

3 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Recession is really biting hard but the story must go on.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
(29)
The night sky wore an unusual fiery orange. I laid na-ked on the bed with Tunji's arms wrapped around me. We made love that evening like madness... I bet time seizes every time I feel him deep inside me. The pleasure maddens me that I feel like a molested dolly.

I swear Tunji will be the death of me. How can I explain it? How can I explain that this beautiful man with a noble personality rides me like an erratic horse. He is so nasty at se-x but subtle at love.

I saw that fiery glint in his eyes. That passion for lus-t. Does he love me or is it all about the se-x? When we make love I feel high, like I am been drugged. But his lips damn! When we kiss I just want it to last forever. When his thick lips meets mine, I just want to swallow every of him.

Then when he is asleep, he looks so gentle and homely that I want to cuddle him like a child and stroke his hair till the sunrise.

But this night was different, he was snoring heavily and his breath smelt of stale alcohol. When did Tunji start drinking alcohol? It puzzled me that I didn't taste that in his saliva --- his salty saliva that I never for once thought twice of not swallowing.

Yes, this night was different. Tunji is a talker when we have sex. Those dirty and lustful words never parts his mouth.
First, I thought he was only imitating the males in po-rn but he never stops... But this night he said nothing, he didn't even look at me. He did not whisper sweet nonsense into my ears or tell me that he is addicted to me. Even when I tried to lighten the atmosphere with his own jokes, he spurned me and moaned aggressively.

I presumed he is also affected by Eva D's death. I mean why won't he? He is human and she was his ex-girlfriend. Despite she antagonize our relationship, I think Tunji has a good heart enough to be bereaved and not relish in her demise.

He pushed his head closer to my brea-st and I swear I felt my ni-pple erect. I stare at the night sky. The clouds like a sunset. I saw my face in the vacant sky and my hands trying to reach it, wanting to climb it and wanting to explode into the galaxies.

This is an ambivalent feeling. One moment I can't leave without Tunji, the next moment I want to run away from him. Why does this man make me feel like I will die loving him?

I was staring into his somnolent face when he jostled and woke alarmingly. His eyes red with a fear I have never seen before.

"Tunji are you OK?" I asked alarmingly.

His dreamy eyes rolled and his lips sauntered: "They are coming for me..."

3 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Toyin223(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Toyin223:
Weldone

Wow thanks for following Toyin223 Despite this story is a year old, it's still have followers. Gracias. Next update coming tonight. Watch out.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Toyin223(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Gabrendo:

Wow thanks for following Toyin223 Despite this story is a year old, it still have followers. Gracias. Next update coming tonight. Watch out.
I Will Be Waiting

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
(30)
"Who is coming..." I asked confusingly. He gawked at me strangely. His red eyes taking its proper shape. He coughed out dried air and sniffed the night breeze before replying me: "It was a dream..." He said with no apparent emotion on his face.

I heaved a sigh of relief and slapped his cheek gently. "Ouch..." He shrieked. "That is for scaring the life out of me," I said and laid back on the bed. He climbed me and attempted to plant his lips on mine. I resisted for a while but he defeated me. He forced his tongue into my mouth and our lips were at close knit. His hands ran down to my V and I grabbed his hand.

"I am not in the mood..." I screeched. "I know you want it..." He spoke lasciviously. "No..." I shake my head. "I am tired." "Should I lick it?" He asked. I shake my head again. Before I could say anything, his head was already buried in between my thighs. I clutched my breast as I teetered hailing to the sensual feeling. It maddened as I felt his watery lips on my clitoris. "Hah hah hah hah..." I had began to moan when his tongue invaded the V-spot and I could not take it again. "I'm pregnant..." I shouted amid the moaning.

He stopped instantaneously and looked at me awestruck. "You said what?" His hoarse voice ricocheted. "I'm pregnant..." I repeated with a surreal fret in my throat. He looked at me suspiciously for a minute and then his face turned white. I had began to breathe fast and sweat nervously. The silence was killing me. I least expected this reaction from him and him keeping mute placed me between hell and highwater.

"Say something..." I said with tears in my eyes. "I don't know what to say," He sounded overwhelmed with emotions. "You mean I will be a father?"

I nod my head and his face is brightened with excitement. He leaped for joy and haul me to a hug. He kissed my forehead swiftly and then moved to wet my lips with his sweet kisses.

He then relieve himself from me and went on one knee. "Will you marry me Angie?"

I was awestruck...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Toyin223(f): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Toyin223:
Nice One
Thanks for following Toyin223 Next update coming tonight. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
I see some of my friends on 'Guest' mode. Thanks for following... Keep it locked.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of Money / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend / MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.