Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) (28980 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode / Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2016
(12)
Angie walked into the corridor. She heard indistict choking laughter rising from the living room. She took the door key from her hand bag, plunged it into the lock and twitched left but it wouldn't turn, so she pushed the door slightly. "Who's that?" a voice rose, it sounded like her Aunt Sally husky voice. "Aunt Sally?" She asked, her voice churned with awe. "Angela?" the voice asked back. Angie opened the door wide. Aunt Sally was seated upright on the couch. Her face is broadened with abhorrence. Angie's face is lited but attenuates as she saw that Aunt Sally's face is not bright. "Where have you been Angela?" Her voice rang like a bell. "I am sorry, i didn't know you had returned," Angie sounded very apologetic. "I have been around for two days now. Your phone's switched off..." Angie peeked into the inside of her hand bag. "Hi... Angie," a male voice rose. Angie looked the other end, it was Gabriel, he's dressed in casual wears as usual. His face is bright like the afternoon sun. "Hey, Gabriel. I am sorry. I didn't know..." "I know. You don't have to apologise." "You haven't given me an answer," Aunt Sally husky voice disrupted their short conversation. Angie didn't reply instantly. She walked and knelt in front of her. "I am sorry Auntie. I was only gone for the weekend. I was at a friend's place..." "Your friend owns the fancy SUV i presume?" Aunt Sally asked, her coarsed yoruba accent became tentatively obvious. "Yes..." Angie replied and stood. "Your boyfriend?" Aunt Sally asked jokingly. Gabriel cleared his throat. "I will be on my way," his croaked voice heaved and he stood from the couch. "I thought you were staying for dinner, Gab?" Aunt Sally asked, her waxing smile dies. "I need to get ready for my night job." "But its not night..." "It will be soon." "Ok..."Aunt Sally shrugged. "Thanks for keeping me company." "Bye Gab," Angie's voice resonates. He whistled a kiss at her and exited. "How was the journey?" Angie focuses on her ageing Aunt Sally. "Don't change the topic." "What topic?" "I see the way he looks at you, what went down when i wasn't here?" "Nothing..." Angie replied timidly and fell heavily on the couch.
"Gabriel's a nice guy."
"I know, but you haven't met this other guy, Tunji, he's every thing you will want in a man."
"Is it because he is rich?"
"No... He's modest, a gentleman and i love him."
"I would want to meet him."

Angie and Tunji sat facing each others in a cafe. His hands are interlocked with hers. He stared lustfully into her se-xy eyes and she's lost in his fiery brown eyes. His lips moved but he's saying nothing. She kissed the air in his direction and he chuckled. "Are you not hungry still?" Angie asked like she'd just been awarkened. "I want you for lunch," Tunji said, clenching his teeth like a vampire. "You want to starve eeh?" "I am starved." The expression on her face changed and Tunji is puzzled. "Are you Ok?" He asked. "Aremu.Would he be staying?" "If you don't want him to, i would..." "No. I don't want to come between you two," She retorted.
"He's a grown man."
"He's a nice person. He has been nice to me."
"You don't know him."
"We all have our flaws..."
"Aremu does not have a flaw, he has a disease," Tunji said and bursted into laughter, hailing to the shocked expression on Angie's face. "My Aunt wants to meet you," her scrawny voice heaved. His face is darkened. "Is she yoruba?" He brightened his face with a feigned smile. "Yes..." "I have set a date for us to meet my parents." Her face glowed with a distilled joy. "I will be glad to meet them." He gave her dis-believing stare. "Now can we make an order?" She asked, her eyes almost gorged out.

A slim tall lady walked into the cafe. She wore a hugging jumpsuit that showcased her sloppy curves. Angie's eyes met her first. She wished, she was hallucinating. Her broadcast partner Eva D was the tall lady that got men in the cafe whistling. She catwalked to where Angie was seated with Tunji. She gave Tunji casual kiss on his cheek from behind. Tunji shuddered and Angie's face is reddenned. "Hi... Angie." Angie feigned a smile. Eva D was shocked to see both of them together but it wasn't inscribe on her colourfully painted face on the other hand Tunji's face is swollen with guilt.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 2:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Men can b something else y the guilt when he saw eve D so$ething us definitely cooking can't wait to find out.

Kip it coming gabriel pls don't kip ur fans waiting for long. Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
(13)
She held her breath as he tongues her. His tongue submerged in her hole. She clutched her sapped brea-st. He licks her wild. She felt electricity flow into her from him. What he does with his tongue amaze her. He pushed her to the bed. She felt like the world had collapsed at her feet. He literally fuc-ked her with his tongue that she felt disembowered, like she had no life left in her. His cryptic MouthAction power astound her. She squirmed even when his head is not stationed on her V. He pulled his short, revealing his 5 inches co-ck. She pushed upward, her head balanced on the soft pillow. He climbed her, crossed her V to her sapped breast. He puts his co-ck in between her brea-st. Pushed it forward and down. She's bemoaned as he forced it into her mouth. She had never done oral on a man... The whole thing was strange to her. "Just let it stay in," his hoarsed voice rose. She let it stay in. Not a minute long, her mouth was reaching his ends. He writhe in pleasure and she just sucked the life out of it. He cummed watery spe-rm over her precious face and fell on the bed. Her face is covered with his spe-rm and her tears. He moved and reached her face. He wiped her face... "I am sorry, if it made you feel bad," he sounded very apologetic. "But it made you feel good," she said and snivelled.
"It will make me feel worst, if you feel different about it."
"You make me feel different. I love it. I cannot protest..."
He held her closely to his chest. He crossed his right leg over her. "I have never loved anyone like this..." He pressed his lips towards hers. "What of Eva D?"

----------------------------------------------------
It was a cold night. Empire X club at the heart of Lekki. Eva D wore a short black-off tunic party gown. The music was loud and the crowd was crazed. Tunji sat at the VIP row. He left his black coat unbuttoned and the first two buttons of his whte long sleeve unbuttoned. Party goers danced to the thrumming beats of Wizkid hit. Eva D was at the middle of the club dancing with friends. She excused herself from her derailed fans and went back to her seat. She sat on Tunji's lap and took the tumbler in his hand and gulped the whiskey in it. She bent over and planted her lips on his nabbed lips. "I need to pee," he said and heaved her from his lap. He spanked her luscious but-tocks and she scowled. He was lost in no time in the crowd. She waited on the VIP row till it was 12:00 am. He hadn't returned, so she went to check him at the rest room. From the entrance she heard a male groan. It amplified as she moved further and crossed the male rest room getting to the female restroom. A male groaned but it didn't seem like he was with someone else. She slightly opened the door. Tunji was pants down and a lady bent over sluggishly on the toilet sink. Her heart were literally in her mouth that moment. She was astounded. She couldn't make a sound. Tunji turned at her. His face is swollen with guilt.

---------------------------------------------

"I have nothing to do with Eva D," he replied. Her eyes like a sunken sky. She embraced him further. "You are my everything Tunji..."

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Okesgift Nmaglit Here U go.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tunji Tunji Tunji how many times did I call u well I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Perfectionist11: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice story..keep it up Bro.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
(14)
The rustling wind and the throbbing voices emassed in the ampliers ricochets in the speakers. The voices in the commercial sounded like aliens singing hoo-laaha. After the commercial, Drake "One Dance" saturated the speakers. Eva D piercing voice ran into the microphone. "Welcome back. Love people. We are still logged on your favourite love-relationship talk 'Where broken hearts go' If you are just tuning in. I am your one and only radio diva Eva D with my broadcast partner Ang-G. Today the topic is not like any kind we have had on this show. Mariam from Ikorudu, writes, i am dating this guy, he dated a friend of mine that i didn't know of. He proposed to me and i accepted. However my friend became aware of the relationship weeks ago and she's strongly against me marrying him. She said he's a fraud and a homosexual. Should i confront him about this or should i ignore her alleagations. I am confused. He's a gentleman. I haven't observed anything like that about him. I don't want to lose him. He may pick offence because of this. There you go Love people. Mariam needs your advice. Call. Text. Whatsapp. Go on Our Fb and twitter page. Comment. Let your voice be heard." The telephone line detects an incoming call. Receives it. Ding ding!!. Angie toggles the answer key. "Hello. Who's on the line?" EVa D voice richochets. "Hello. I am Tehila, calling from isolo." "Tehila, whats your advice for the 'damsel in distress?' "She should confront him. The allegation is a strong one." "But she hasn't noticed that of him. It could be her friend's antics to thwart the relationship," Angie's coarsed voice rose. The phone line dies."Oh we lost that caller," Eva D voice ran into the microphone and for the first time she gawk at Angie. She is filled with bitterness...

-------------------------------------

"We have come to the end of the show. I want to thank all that participated. It was an awesome show. I am signing out now. Your one and only radio diva Eva D and my broadcast partner Ang-G saying goodbye and enjoy the rest of the evenning. Next up is 'Marital bliss' by Pastor Mrs Vero Adesoun. Keep it locked with this music by Chris Brown 'Autumn leaves' " Both ladies removed their headsets. "Great show," Angie said. Eva D didn't reply, she just grimace at her. Angie regrets her gesture. "So you and Tunji are together now?" Eva D asked sardonistically. "Yes..." Angie replied. Eva D gave her a disapproving stare.
"Let me advice you Angie. You are young and new. Tunji i have known for long, he is not who you think he is."
"Let me be the judge."
"I dated Tunji."
"It seems like our show is been replayed."
"You don't know that man."
"You are just jealous..."
"Jealous? Let me tell you girl. I started fuc-king men when you haven't dreamnt of Kg..."
"You are a LovePeddler then..."
Eva D threw her headphone at Angie. Angie blocked her face with her arm. Eva D dived her and both women fell on the floor. They roll on the floor, hauling their hairs. Eva D removed Angie's wig and Angie smack her with her elbow. They are separated by others in the studio. Eva D and Angie are summoned at the management office and both are suspended indefinitely.

3 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Nice story..keep it up Bro.
Thanks for following. Keep it logged. More updates on the way.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin interesting story keep the update coming plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Brotherly pls continue ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
No update today Hope u re fyn
Pls keep the update coming!!!

God bless u...

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2016
(15)
Tunji pulled over at a massive mansion. He opened the car door for Angie to step out. Angie wore a blue hugging lace gown. Tunji wore a black V-neck shirt and a brown pant. He ushered her into a brightly furnitured and spacious living room. "Wow," she exclaimed. He held her hands tightly. "Tun..." she stuttered. Her eyes fixed on the gleaming chandelier that hangs high. He hurled her gently out of the living room into the visitor's room, which is just beside the living room. The visitor's room is not even a quarter as spacious as the living room. "Sit," he ordered her in a mild tone. She sits on zebra lines patterned sofa. He planted his lips on her forehead. "I will be back," he said, relieving his hands from her grip. He exited the visitor's room and she's left alone in the room. She felt like her mind departed with him. She stared ghostly at the shuddering wall and the twirling celling fan. She heaved herself, took a leap forward to ease her anxiety. A light touch on her shoulder shuddered her. She turned towards the direction the touch came from. "Hello, you must be Tunji's visitor?" A feminine voice rose. "Oh dear, did i frighten you?" A woman in her late fifties asked a jittery Angie. "Yes. I mean i am his visitor," Angie replied in a shaky voice. "Why did he leave you here?" "He..." "Pardon my... Tunji's friends hardly visit. Whats your name?" "Angie.Angela." "Nice to meet you Angela, i am Sylvia" She shook Angie's hands. "Are those real dreads?" "Yes Ma'am" "Call me Sylvia.. Tables set. Join us at the dinning room," she took Angie's hands and Angie followed her into the lustrous dinning room. Sylvia wore an ankara dress and appeared very elegant and quite younger than her age. Two women set the table. Putting things in place. "Sit," she pulled out a chair for Angie to sit. "Hurry up," Sylvia ordered the women. "Be comfortable. I will be back," she said to Angie and exited the dinning room. Angie was left alone in the dinning room when the women had left. She stared at the neatly arranged utencils and serving pots. She was startled as a sudden weight exerts on her shoulder and a light kiss on her cheek. She turned, it was Tunji. "How did you get here?" He asked and moved his chin from her shoulder. "I did..." Sylvia retorted from the door frame. "She's not just your visitor only you know?" She continued. She entered with her husband, Chief Tunde Babalola who held on her and his walking stick for support. He appeared like a man in his seventies hailing to his ill health when he was apparently in his mid sixties. He sat at the front row seat. "Ekabo, sir, " Angie greeted him. He waved at her and scoffed. "Sit, Tunji," Sylvia ordered Tunji, who reluctantly sits. "Lets say our prayers, Sylvia said and all bowed their heads. "Thank you Lord for this food. Bless the hands that provide it and those that eat. Amen," she continued and 'amen' echoed. "Whats your name?" Tunde asked a jittery Angie as he picked a fork neatly arranged on the table. "Angela Nwabueze," she replied.
"Where are you from?"
"South east. Anambra."
"What do you do for a living?"
"She's an OAP, a radio presenter," Tunji answered in her stead. "Thats impressive, what radio station" Sylvia retorted. "Its obvious my son likes you. You are the first he has brought home. But i don't see any ring," Tunde said. "We are not engaged," Tunji retorted. "How long have you two dated?" Sylvia asked. "Five months," Angie replied. "Oh hon. There's still room for that. They look very much in love," Sylvia said, facing Tunde. "Your parents live in the city?" Tunde asked Angie as he pick a green bean with the fork. "No... They are dead. I live with my aunt," Angie replied and expressed like she was about to wail. "Oh. That most be hard. Take heart dear," Sylvia said and reached for Angie's shoulder. "You well know about this family social status?" "Not now father," Tunji retorted...

Angie waited for Tunji in the car. It was lurid everything didn't go well as she had envisaged. She was well received by Tunji's mother but the father was very hard impress. Tunji opened the car door and balanced on the driver seat. He smirk faintly Angie who smiled back. It was obvious everything didn't go well for him too. He wasn't as free-spirited as he was always with Angie. He rides the SUV into the streets. Angie watch time flies in form of the bird's that fly away. "Your mother is very nice," Angie said. "She's a good actress," Tunji retorted. "My father's worst right?" He asked a suddenly quiet Angie. "He's better even," Tunji continued.
"He wants you to marry the girl he has chosen for you?"
"All my life, i have done all they wanted."
"Why change now?"
"I am a man now, with feelings and with a heart to love."
"I don't want to come between you and your parents."
"Shhhh. I choose you Angie. I love you. Do you love me? If you do, you will fight for who you love."
"I love you Tunji."
"Then marry me."
Angie is speechless. Tunji pulled the car over. "Marry me Angie," he takes her hand and caressed it. "There's no ring now but i will buy the most expensive engagement ring for you." "Your father thinks i am a gold digger. He doesn't approve of me, you cannot defy him." "I can do anything for you Angie. Remember i say, i will climb the highest mountain. Cross the deepest ocean. Walk on fire to be with you. Thats how much i love you. Just say you will marry me." "I will marry you Tunji..." He kissed her and they hugged. A vehicle frantically rode from behind Tunji's vehicle. Lost balance and ran into their halted vehicle...

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2016
okesgift:
No update today Hope u re fyn
Pls keep the update coming!!!

God bless u...

Thank You Okesgift. I am good. I started today with a new update. Thanks once agian for motivating me.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Nice work gabrendo bt pls do update on time can't wait to see the end of this wonderful story

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Perfectionist11: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nice update..you've got talent.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
embarassedI am drooling pls more update.

More more more

Can't get enofff

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Osjaay(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
lord have mercy no b accident b dat★☆★♣♣♣♣☆→♧♧◇■●◀◆●
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Buzzz buzzz gud aftnon

Ur fans are waiting

More update plszzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gabrendo hop u r ok
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by kaecyy(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Bro, pls keep the update coming in. Thanks
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sorry this Update is comin Late. Have been kinda busy lately. Enjoy Fams. I Luv U All.

(16)

He climbed the bath. She laid sluggishly on the sink. The room was dark. He stood in between her legs. He saw shadows of her, squirming and breathing sporadically. Her pouted neck lurched on the edge of the bath. "Come..." She called him. He climbed her. She embraced him. His weight pulled her deep into the sink. He was submerged too. Her breath seized. He placed his mouth on hers. He breathe air into her. She exhaled. He lifted her off the sink. She laid sluggishly on his broad arms. "Your love is killing me Tunji," her voice as light as air. He clutched her bre-ast. Kissed her tit-s. She shuddered and clasped his head firmly to her bre-ast. He fought from her firm grip and moved his tiny lips downwards to her V. Her V appearing glarinly as she felt --- Violated. "Do you want this Angie?" His tremulous voice richochets amidst a violent exhalation. She nodded faintly. He raised her both legs with his head stationed on her V. Her heads heaves slightly above the edge of the bath. Her hands reached for the tiled walls. Her convoluted body danced violently to the rhythm. "Hah... Oh.... Huh..." He let her sway into the darkness. Let her ring her head on the wall. She became overwhelmed with the feeling; she pushed his head from her V. "What G?" He sounded like he was about wailing. She kept mute and soaked. She held his pouted face. "I love you Tunji." "I love you too." He planted his lips on hers. His lips tasted like blood. Her blood was on his lips. He bit her lips...

---------------------------------------
A convulsing vehicle hit their car from behind. It moved and stumbled. Fell hard on the other side. Down the slopes to a trench. The vehicle is engulfed in flames. Tunji smashed the door with his left foot as the right is stationed between the collasped seats. Angie stretched at the back lifeless. Her forehead is covered with blood. Tunji continued, smashing and wailing. "Don't worry Angie, i will save us..." The fire started from under. The grasses within were already in flames. He smashed the door frantically to no avail. He used his elbow and smashed the glass till the window frame is relieved of a speck of glass. He rushed for Angie, having pulled his right leg out. He tried hurling her out through the window frame. The fire was already in her face. He successively hurled her out to the ground. He pulled his hefty self too through the glass, the fire caught up with his leg and he fell back inside the car. The fire was all over his face but he didn't relent smashing the door with his leg. The door broke open and he hurriedly scuttled out. His face completely burnt. He reached for Angie. Carried her in his arms. But he didn't run a metre far before the car exploded and he fell on the ground with Angie. He blanked out...

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Nice update..you've got talent.

Thank You for Following. I feel so honoured.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
okesgift:
embarassedI am drooling pls more update.

More more more

Can't get enofff

Thanks Oke. You inspire me.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osjaay:
lord have mercy no b accident b dat★☆★♣♣♣♣☆→♧♧◇■●◀◆●

Welcome Osjaay. Nice to have you here.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nmaglit:
Gabrendo hop u r ok

Nmaglit. I am gud. Hw was service today? I will try to update on time. Thanks 4 following.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaecyy:
Bro, pls keep the update coming in. Thanks

Thanks for following kaecyy. More updates on the way.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Osjaay(f): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
¤¤His face
completely burnt¤¤na now i go know if na true love♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ angie get for tunji

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Service was great n urs

Can't wait cos can't get this story of my mind

Good to hv u back

Gabrendo:

Nmaglit. I am gud. Hw was service today? I will try to update on time. Thanks 4 following.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
(17)
Angie was carried on a stretcher and wheeled into the hospital's emergency room. She's balanced on the hospital bed as the doctor checked for pulse. Her heart beat rate is heightened with a compressor. She appeared dead. White washed like a faded blouse. Her lips moved but her eyes appeared hibernated ...

Three days later. Angie was still unconscious. She stood in the darkness. A grey sky covers her. A piercing cold pricked her dried skin. From a distance she saw an approaching figure. It walked with the streaming light. As the image moved further the light broadened. It blinded her. She fell to the ground, shielding her face with her elbow from direct contact with the brooding light. A voice resonated like Tunji's hoarsed voice. "Angie..." His face invaded the light, she could see him but he's not the Tunji she knew. His face was scarred. His face was fiercely dark that it stood out from the light. He stood almost 7 foot tall. He held her right hand and stroke it gently. He kissed and pressed his lips towards it. He cried and she snivelled. He moved slightly from her as he began to mutate. He turned to a monster with fiery horns. She screamed loud, not even the calmness in his voice perturbed her from the screaming as loud as it would take to bring the whole grey sky crashing down. "I loved you Angie..." His voice changed, a breed out fire out of his nostrils. He was a complete slovenic dragon.

Angie woke on the fourth day. Unable to move her routed body. She felt like she was ran over by a moving truck. Her bones crackled but she felt nothing. She felt like a weightless piece of paper ontop the air. Floating with aid of the air waves. She felt blank and empty. No memories. Nothing at all. She couldn't remember anything that happened. She couldn't remember the accident. How she got to the hospital. Gabriel sat close to the hospital bed as her dreamy eyes moved around the room. "She's awake," he yelled and jumped frantically; and acted like he was about hugging her. Aunt Sally ran into the ward, her face is full with joy. Angie frowned. She didn't recognised. Doctor Obi walked in. He heaved his stethoscope and placed on her chest. He raised her eye lid with his middle finger and flashed at it. Forced her white tongue from her mouth. She gave him a weird ghostly stare like she wasn't sure he knew what he was doing. He frowned back at her and turned to Gabriel and Aunt Sally. He talked like he whispered. She didn't hear a word he said. None of them turned at her again. She was evenly bemused. "Who are these people even?"

3 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Gabrendo hope u re fine

Honestly ur silence is becoming

Disturbing

Even if u don't post just say

Hi so we know u are okay....

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2016
okesgift:
Hello Gabrendo hope u re fine
Honestly ur silence is becoming
Disturbing
Even if u don't post just say
Hi so we know u are okay....
I am gud okesgift. Thanks for caring. This means alot to me.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Elzak(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
sad waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Osjaay(f): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
wao and d lil bae gat Amnesia sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of Money / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend / MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.