Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip (7245 Views)

Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos) / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Was Not In Fairfax, Virginia – US Attorney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Biafra1000: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
The episodes of the infamous Halliburton scandal have
just taken a new sudden twist as the wife of Nigeria
President, Aisha Buhari takes new desperate measures
to cover her alleged dirty tracks in the scandal that has
already severely dented the image of most Nigerian elite
politicians both locally and internationally.
Barely two months after Ekiti state governor, Ayodele
Fayose exposed the involvement President Muhammadu
Buhari's wife in the scandal with veritable documented
evidences, and also dared her to step her foot in the
United States of America to prove her innocence,
Nigerians were however thrown into a state confusion
when a pirate media outlet based in the US known as
Sahara Reporters had on Thursday, published some
pictures which it allegedly claimed were recently taken
in Washington DC during a visit of the Nigerian First
Lady.
However, a reliable source based in the United States
has disclosed to Family Writers that the Sahara
Reporters published photos of Aisha Buhari in
Washington DC were a total fallacy as nothing of such
took place-
"As I am talking to you, there is no atom of Aisha Buhari
over here in the United States. If anything of such had
taken place, I will be the first to tell you because I am
very close to most of the APC party members based here
in the US. I am even surprised that Sahara Reporters
would invent such a hilarious lie to deceive gullible
Nigerians, I wonder how much Aisha paid them for the
stunt" the source said on condition of anonymity.
"The said picture doesnt even look like one taken at any
of the airports in US" he continued.
"If it were true that Aisha Buhari stepped her foot into
this country, trust me the pictures of her with Michelle
Obama or any US official could have gone viral in the
internet because I know what my APC friends can do.
"Or are they trying to tell us that she sneaked into this
country? If that is the case, then she has a hand in the
Halliburton scandal because a clear conscience fears no
accusation" he concluded.
The Nigerian government earlier dissociated the
President's wife from the Halliburton scandal, claiming
that the particular Aisha Buhari named in the scandal is
based in the US and not in any way related to President
Buhari's wife. Nevertheless, the US based Aisha Buhari
in an interview with The Street Journal unequivocally
rebuffed the allegations against her claiming that the
Nigerian First Lady is desperate to masquerade her
fraudulent activities.
"I have never done anything with Halliburton. I don't
know the colour of the company. I am not in the line of
Business with Halliburton, so linking me with the
bribery is wicked" she stated in anger,
"They are desperate to cover their dirty track and link
my name to the scandal that they have to first of all
steal my passport.
"If somebody commits crime in the US, he or she must
face trial. Have you ever heard I am being tried in the
US?" She asked-
"If they think they are politician and can break the law
and go free, they should realise that nobody is above
the laws of a country including me." she said refering to
President Buhari's

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/08/halliburton-scandal-aisha-buhari-pays.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
A well-known fact

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
One begins to wonder how Aisha first visit to America ends without her visiting the Whitehouse and taking pictures with Obama and wife.

24 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by dannyben5: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
The type of news am seeing these days eh...infact

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by timisco1: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Noted...
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sekundosekundo: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
I weep for Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Source: biafraherald undecided undecided undecided

Can anything good come out of their beerfra

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
i can say authoritatively that Nigeria is a FRAUD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by StOla: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
BiafranHerald doing what is best for Biafrans, by helping to console their grief.

Biafra and propaganda is like Jonathan and corruption.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Theoritical(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
The story was a Lil bit interesting till I checked the news source' Biafraharald'. Can something good ever come out of this socalled Biafra?
With their rants, 5yrs counting, no reasonable achievement! What a waste of time.
In Goodlucks voice, 9ja unity is sacrosanct grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
With the rate at which the masses are exposing Aisha and her husband,I suspect the presidency might detonate some bombs in a populated area to distract people.

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Ojukwufrank: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Biafraheld.com bringing shame and ridicule to the indonesians since 1709BC

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by ConqueredWest: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Confusion everywhere.

Did CNN broadcast the visit

10 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sammyj: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
OP is an obsessed wailer. Abeg provide documents or rest your case!!! shocked angry

7 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by project8(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
psychos
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Progressive01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hardworking honest Igbos would be wondering why these people keep bringing shame and ridicule to them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
How is it possible that the First Lady of a country as big as Nigeria wasnt received by American officials

How is it she didnt go to the white house straight??

Please i dont understand

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Source: biafarawahala Sorry biafaranherald

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by STARGREEN(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Not until I watch Aisha Halliburton on CNN with notable Nigerians in US soil .. I reserve my comments.

9 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:
How is it possible that the First Lady of a country as big as Nigeria wasnt received by American officials

How is it she didnt go to the white house straight??

Please i dont understand
That's the question intelligent folks are asking.

4 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by CltrAltDel: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
sleekAfonja:
I check al Jazeera,ecn,BBC nor even mentioned it.Something is not right?
sleekAfonja:

That's the question intelligent folks are asking.
STARGREEN:
Not until I watch Aisha Halliburton on CNN with notable Nigerians in US soil .. I reserve my comments.
sleekAfonja:
One begins to wonder how Aisha first visit to America ends without her visiting the Whitehouse and taking pictures with Obama and wife.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4063261_0_png0564d4ec4885448fc55b26b11c1ae743

Nothern:
Source: biafarawahala Sorry biafaranherald

8 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
STARGREEN:
I check al Jazeera,ecn,BBC nor even mentioned it.Something is not right?

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by EmmaEzeali: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:

But the same Biafraherald broke the news about Buhari's medical trips for ear infection before it landed on pages of Punch and Vanguard newspapers even when we tried very hard to discredit them.

They've broken so many news that turned out to be true and later carried by Vanguard, Punch, Sun etc.

WHERE EXACTLY IS SHE HOLDING THE CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON abi the place no get address?

See I'm an APC member from Enugu but lies must be called Lies. We must stop deceiving people in the name of politics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
EmmaEzeali:

But the same Biafraherald broke the news about Buhari's medical trips for ear infection before it landed on pages of Punch and Vanguard newspapers even when you try very hard to discredit them.

WHERE EXACTLY IS SHE HOLDING THE CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON abi the place no get address?

See I'm an APC member from Enugu but lies must be called Lies. We must stop deceiving people in the name of politics.

Egift I never knew you can be objective like this

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by EmmaEzeali: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

My brother, I have to say the truth o. Sai baba no dey understand hunger. My eye don clear. grin

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

Perhaps he has found loopholes in Mtn network to steal free data.

3 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by egift(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

Don't be fooled by some wailing miscreant and ipod thugs who created account on my name to smear and assassinate my character. I have ignored them.

Who ever behind that is completely insane and out of line. They put together an account, ripping off details from my profile to conjunct their lame attempt at defamation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by GeeOh(f): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
seriously dont know wen her plane took off and nta didnt show it
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Don't be fooled by some wailing miscreant and ipod thugs who created account on my name to smear and assassinate my character. I have ignored them.

Who ever behind that is completely insane and out of line. They put together an account, ripping off details from my profile to conjunct their lame attempt at defamation.

You mean that account is parody
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:

You should av asked gowon he has the perfect answer to your question he wanted his map not to look funny to he created my state to stop Biaf 4rom seceding if there's nothin in Biaf he would av let them go

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by Descartes: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
GeeOh:
seriously dont know wen her plane took off and nta didnt show it

I wonder o o
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Aisha Buhari Pays Sahara Reporters For A Faked Us Trip by sleekAfonja: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

You nefa see anything. When you were Photoshopping pregnancy into GEJ daughter on her wedding day you forgot karma awaits?

We know you reach your doorsteps.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photographer Mistakenly Captures “one In A Million” Photograph Doesn’t Realize / All 18 Lga's Has Been Announced. PDP=307,956. APC=223,619. / Paradigm Initiative Writes NCC, Demands Fol Request On Blocked EndSARS Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.