Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91158 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by miisy(f): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Julivas:
Good job guys.
Please can one write on Mathematics for pupils btw age 10 to 13?

I think that one can write anything. But before you do, just goto amazon kindle store and check out how others wrote their own

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Jtvinci(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Please contact me if you are in need of a verified Amazon account to post reviews and other stuffs for your product for a reasonable price. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jtvinci:
Please contact me if you are in need of a verified Amazon account to post reviews and other stuffs for your product for a reasonable price. Thanks in anticipation.

Can u post paid reviews? Ie buy and review
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Julivas(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
bros1234:

I think that one can write anything. But before you do, just goto amazon kindle store and check out how others wrote their own

Thanks.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
One month has just passed to my Amazon Kindle Business. $120 only.

Hmmmm. Not much. I need to really improve.

Please guys, share your stories with us. I really have to write a bestseller wink

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Finally, I got one of my books ready in hard copy through createspace. Let's see how it goes. I'm thinking of putting all 14 books into hard copies too. Just leaning.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2016
bros1234:
Finally, I got one of my books ready in hard copy through createspace. Let's see how it goes. I'm thinking of putting all 14 books into hard copies too. Just leaning.

That book I spoke about...landed at 58k words...doing proof reading now!

The errors I'm seeing are mind blowing. Thank God I discovered a very effective method of proof reading ...! cool...by Friday it will be live on select.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2016
bros1234:

Please guys, share your stories with us. I really have to write a bestseller wink

You will agree with me...best sellers aren't 10k words ...!

To have a best seller...you might need to write something that cures loneliness cool.
Oyibo can carry lonely eehn! wink
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Prechy08(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2016
bros1234:
Hey guys,

There is a thread here about kindle publishing started by @mk82. I have followed that thread carefully and then recently took a course on Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have just published 4 books and would be publishing additional 6 before month end. Already I have made some sales, but I think there is still much more learnings and fields to cover.

I am in love with this method because the income is passive. You work very hard at the beginning and then the rest takes care of each other. The money will eventually start rolling.

The essence of this thread is for us to help each other. Ask questions, exchange reviews where possible and so on.

For example, I desperately need reviews at the moment. I dont even mind paying for it.

Lets get going. What do you know about Kindle publishing from experience or would like to know?

The floor is now open.

Pls no promotion of anything on this thread. Thanks all
I can help with reviews
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Prechy08:

I can help with reviews

I will be glad...Can we talk. what are your conditions?

Tell me on

tvchost at g mail dot com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
EkoErrands:

You will agree with me...best sellers aren't 10k words ...!

To have a best seller...you might need to write something that cures loneliness cool.
Oyibo can carry lonely eehn! wink

58K Words...

Bro. I give it to you. Thats like 500 page book. May the LORD reward ur hustle. When it goes live, keep us informed, let's see how we can help each other.

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
bros1234:

58K Words...

Bro. I give it to you. Thats like 500 page book. May the LORD reward ur hustle. When it goes live, keep us informed, let's see how we can help each other.

I will... It's going live this week. Track my publishing on twitter @mectec_inc
Or @J_K_Envy
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by temigreat(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Grammarly premium account for sale @ contact me on whatsapp 08179675371/bbm 7AD4962A,temiwonder@gmail.com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by henrimoto(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
@bros1234. Welldone, You are really getting it fast with kindle books.
At least , what you've gotten will encourage you to pour in more efforts.
Is it only on Amazon kindle platform your books are currently?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
henrimoto:
@bros1234. Welldone, You are really getting it fast with kindle books.

At least , what you've gotten will encourage you to pour in more efforts.

Is it only on Amazon kindle platform your books are currently?

I just put tow books on createspace. Its mainly kindle. The other sites like kobo and others are just a waste of time to me.

Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by miftaudeen(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
hello @op help me, i wanted to register my account on payoneer but nigeria was not included in the listed countries. how do i go about it someone should help
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
bros1234:
Hey guys,

There is a thread here about kindle publishing started by @mk82. I have followed that thread carefully and then recently took a course on Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have just published 4 books and would be publishing additional 6 before month end. Already I have made some sales, but I think there is still much more learnings and fields to cover.

I am in love with this method because the income is passive. You work very hard at the beginning and then the rest takes care of each other. The money will eventually start rolling.

The essence of this thread is for us to help each other. Ask questions, exchange reviews where possible and so on.

For example, I desperately need reviews at the moment. I dont even mind paying for it.

Lets get going. What do you know about Kindle publishing from experience or would like to know?

The floor is now open.

Pls no promotion of anything on this thread. Thanks all

Bros, could you help us newbies by outlining the steps you took from before registering with kdp to publishing your first book. You'll really help us like this. We could prolly form a formidable team on the long run and write best sellers.

God help us.

Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mmirage: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
miftaudeen:
hello @op help me, i wanted to register my account on payoneer but nigeria was not included in the listed countries. how do i go about it someone should help

Not sure if you've already solved the problem.

Are you browsing using a VPN (is it currently connected)? If so, disconnect from the VPN. I saw that posted somewhere as a solution.

Hope this helps somebody.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
tboibamz:

Bros, could you help us newbies by outlining the steps you took from before registering with kdp to publishing your first book. You'll really help us like this. We could prolly form a formidable team on the long run and write best sellers.

God help us.

Thanks

LOL bro,

There are no steps. It's just easy.

Go to kdp.amazon.com

Register. Its pretty easy. Try it
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by slimjoe007(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
bros1234:

Hi Bros,
Your first month was okay na.
I ended up at $80 + $10 on createspace totaling $90 though i still have just 4 books selling as i have been occupied by other matters.

I hope this month goes well for us sha. So far it has not been good.

On the issue of writing bestsellers i believe it is dependent on niche. If you are in n oversaturated niche your chances are very slim. there are people with less than 50 page books that are bestsellers.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by slimjoe007(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
miftaudeen:

I believe you are doing this from your phone probably a blackberry or operamini browser that why it is not showing Nigeria. Use another browser preferably a computer.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by slimjoe007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
tboibamz:

God help us.

Thanks

Send me a PM and i will send you a written document on the easy steps to start. It is free o am not requesting anything o before they turn me to marketer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by slimjoe007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
EkoErrands:

That book I spoke about...landed at 58k words...doing proof reading now!

The errors I'm seeing are mind blowing. Thank God I discovered a very effective method of proof reading ...! cool...by Friday it will be live on select.

Abeg your 58k words book is it fiction or nonfiction?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimjoe007:

Send me a PM and i will send you a written document on the easy steps to start. It is free o am not requesting anything o before they turn me to marketer.

Thank you very much. I just did that. Am very grateful
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimjoe007:

Abeg your 58k words book is it fiction or nonfiction?

Non fiction... Everything inside happened!. Crazy story.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hey guys, this is the link to the next book #verynigerianproblems, any and all reviews are welcome - - - >https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1537614851/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473707256&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Very+nigerian+problems&dpPl=1&dpID=51SaTXujoZL&ref=plSrch

Follow on twitter too @veryngrproblems
It's free to download tomorrow and next.
God bless

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
GoldPencil:
Hey guys, this is the link to the next book #verynigerianproblems, any and all reviews are welcome - - - >https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1537614851/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473707256&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Very+nigerian+problems&dpPl=1&dpID=51SaTXujoZL&ref=plSrch

Follow on twitter too @veryngrproblems
It's free to download tomorrow and next.
God bless

Which one be very nigerian problems. na im u carry go international market. So upon all the topic wey dey this world na this one u fit write carry go wan beg oyibo to buy.

This is not good for u as a business person and for us as nigerians. Better go and delete that thing. who is interested in ur nigerian problem book

10 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
EkoErrands:

Non fiction... Everything inside happened!. Crazy story.

It turns out the book is 140 pages. I dont think that was 58k words really. That should be about 17,000 words book. I just published a 22,000 words book that ended up as 160 pages.

I also noticed that you are dragging the release of the book,its still on pre-order, i dont know why, but then, God bless your hustle. I think I like the title
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EkoErrands: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2016
bros1234:

It turns out the book is 140 pages. I dont think that was 58k words really. That should be about 17,000 words book. I just published a 22,000 words book that ended up as 160 pages.

I also noticed that you are dragging the release of the book,its still on pre-order, i dont know why, but then, God bless your hustle. I think I like the title

On Amazon kindle... It's 190 pages.
On A4 paper it's 127 pages... Where did u see 140?

It has been on preorder for sometime now even b4 I finished writing. I listed the book several weeks before I finished writing. You have to be careful doing this because amazon gives you a deadline you should not miss. There is a penalty
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2016
bros1234:

Which one be very nigerian problems. na im u carry go international market. So upon all the topic wey dey this world na this one u fit write carry go wan beg oyibo to buy.

This is not good for u as a business person and for us as nigerians. Better go and delete that thing. who is interested in ur nigerian problem book

Go and look at the sales numbers for the book Very British problems. You are allowed to write anything Bro. Unless you wan give me ur own topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.