Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (90678 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by craigkoel1989: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
this links are not working
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
The links are not working because Nairaland bot is munching it. If you want to be added send me whatsapp message and I'll drop you the link to join

Whatsapp me on: 08037917zero17
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Nobody: 12:38am On May 20, 2017
AncientTimes:
For all those interested, you can join though this link. The request is too much for me to handle. As I have to save each number on my phone before I proceed to add you. Use this link: https:///4I6Mjf8ZbtiIeWPMFKDeuU
link not working. 08139103446
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by CeecilyPro: 7:45am On May 20, 2017
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by joevesxm: 7:51am On May 20, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below. Bring your US, CAD and AUD iTunes Gift Cards.

Reach out to me to receive instant payment. No delays, prompt and fast. Get your Naira instantly

Convert your iTunes Gift Cards and receive payment.

Buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below.

WhatsApp: 08186414993
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by paulsir: 12:08pm On May 22, 2017
AncientTimes:
If you are interested in the group, drop your phone number for onward addition please.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2017
The Whatsapp Group lessons have been very interesting. But AncientTimes and I also considered that there are people who do not like whatsapp group class, so we will share each lesson shared on the group here as well. The only difference is that in the whatsapp group there's more socializing. That's all.

Yesterday, in the Whatsapp Group, I talked about Finding Niches and Topics to Write On (Part 1). Below is the Part 2 of the lesson. The Part 1 was just introduction. Maybe some can copy it from the whatsapp group and share here. Below is the part 2.:

FINDING THE RIGHT NICHES AND TOPICS TO WRITE ABOUT (2)

You may be asking, how do I know the topics/niches to write on? The information below will help...

1. Write on your passion - that is, what you are good at, topics that resonate with your person and training,etc. Chances are that it will still sell. You may not make millions from it. But its a good place to start from.

2. Go to amazon and look for categories that interest you. Then find books selling well in those areas and write similar books with different titles.

a. Number 2 idea is a powerful way to get started knowing what people are spending money on. Here's what to do...

b. Go to amazon.com

c. On the search bar(left) select kindle store

d. Do not type anything on the typing field, just click on search

e. Then click on Kindle eBooks

f. Then scroll down and begin to click on a category of your choice

g. Click on any of the books displayed on each category, check their rank.

h. The top 20 books on each category you click are bestselling books on that category. You can chose any books there. Study it well, you may write on similar topics with different titles.

POINTS TO NOTE:

1. Do not start your research using a Nigerian IP. You will not get the correct results.

2. If you are using Chrome, you can go to google, type zenmate, then install the addon. It will change your IP.

3. If you can follow the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks/b?ie=UTF8&node=154606011

It will take you staright to the categories and skip the 2 a,b,c,d,e, stages

NEXT TOPIC: KEYWORD RESEARCH

If you have questions, let us know.

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Ewenla202: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
Please add me: 07037372642
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
bros1234:
The Whatsapp Group lessons have been very interesting. But AncientTimes and I also considered that there are people who do not like whatsapp group class, so we will share each lesson shared on the group here as well. The only difference is that in the whatsapp group there's more socializing. That's all.

Yesterday, in the Whatsapp Group, I talked about Finding Niches and Topics to Write On (Part 1). Below is the Part 2 of the lesson. The Part 1 was just introduction. Maybe some can copy it from the whatsapp group and share here. Below is the part 2.:

You may be asking, how do I know the topics/niches to write on? The information below will help...

1. Write on your passion - that is, what you are good at, topics that resonate with your person and training,etc. Chances are that it will still sell. You may not make millions from it. But its a good place to start from.

2. Go to amazon and look for categories that interest you. Then find books selling well in those areas and write similar books with different titles.

a. Number 2 idea is a powerful way to get started knowing what people are spending money on. Here's what to do...

b. Go to amazon.com

h. The top 20 books on each category you click are bestselling books on that category. You can chose any books there. Study it well, you may write on similar topics with different titles.

POINTS TO NOTE:

1. Do not start your research using a Nigerian IP. You will not get the correct results.

2. If you are using Chrome, you can go to google, type zenmate, then install the addon. It will change your IP.

please add 08139103446
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by CallmeLucy(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
Please bring all you Payoneer funds..... Dollar USD, Euro EUR and Pound GBP

Paying as high as 360/$ and other currencies are negligible.

Contact on WhatsApp

Instant Payment
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Bolaji21(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2017
I just received a payoneer card and I'm not freelancing presently. So I wanna sell it to those who really need it.

Price is N7000 only (negotiable) , send me an email or call adeademi2@gmail.com for quick transaction.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by alabiman: 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
Bolaji21:
I just received a payoneer card and I'm not freelancing presently. So I wanna sell it to those who really need it.

Price is N7000 only (negotiable) , send me an email or call adeademi2@gmail.com for quick transaction.
0811 003 6314

This is interesting.Selling an unfunded payoneer card for 7K.The card that can be gotten free by just anybody.Wishing you happy sales.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by uncleshege(m): 5:06am On May 27, 2017
$4k Payoneer and/or Skrill needed urgently!!! Call or WhatsApp on Signature...
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by olatuneji: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
pls for those of us not on WhatsApp what can we do not to miss out
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by femtopyy(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2017
obamartins:
Don't try to publish someone else's work else the amazon bot will catch u as there are metadata they read to know if u are the original owner of the book or not. If you have uploaded someone else's ebook, they will terminate your account and you will lose all your earnings if you don't replay the "alert mail" they sent.

Reply thus

Dear amazon,
I realized I uploaded a wrong file instead of my draft, please help me delete it so that I can upload the appropriate file. I discovered it was a wrong file I uploaded when the book was in review and I sent a mail to support with no response yet.

Kindly assist, thank you.

Your name

With the above letter, they will only block the book and not your entire account.

If you actually own the book, and you didn't plagiarise in anyway, write them stating that you are the owner of the work and can prove beyond reasonable doubt. Tell them you wrote the book and have no contract agreement with anybody. Though it will require you getting a copyright for the book at copyrightdotgov, I think it's about. $30 to get that done online. Just Google it, u will see the site, it is an American site.

Thank you. The book I am trying to publish is a photo book of picture s I have been taking with my camera. I will get the copyright as stated. God bless you

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by arosteph: 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
bros1234:

b. Go to amazon.com

POINTS TO NOTE:

You guys are doing a major work here, only God will reward you. My question is, what do i do to start making sales either daily/weekly, i have upto 10 books in my kdp(all were outsourced) but i hardly make sales, like this month of May , i made only 3 sales. What am i not doing right?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 9:35pm On May 30, 2017
arosteph:
You guys are doing a major work here, only God will reward you. My question is, what do i do to start making sales either daily/weekly, i have upto 10 books in my kdp(all were outsourced) but i hardly make sales, like this month of May , i made only 3 sales. What am i not doing right?

Check your keywords. I. Mean the keywords for your books.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2017
bros1234, does payoneer cards still work on Nigerian ATMs? What's the exchange rate like?

If anyone has made a recent withdrawal, I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2017
emmalexdboy:
bros1234, does payoneer cards still work on Nigerian ATMs? What's the exchange rate like?

If anyone has made a recent withdrawal, I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks.

I've never used my card on Nigerian Atm. I sell the Payoneer funds once I get. It's better than withdrawing from atm
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by All4good: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
emmalexdboy:

Thanks.
Works perfectly on ATM. You will be charged for even checking your balance.
Exchange rate varies between bank and also on daily basis within the same bank.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
@bros1234, thanks for the good work you are doing here. God will continue to reward you.

Pls kindly answer this question for the benefit of all here. How are you getting your sales?
Do you do any form or promotion or advert?

Your answer to above will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ugbengasin34: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok Guys, these guys have come up with a new one. No need to ask Peckham or Woolwich for exchange rate. MalooFx now captures the average daily rate at Peckham and Woolwich.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/london-forex-rates

They also went 1 step further by calculating the exact money you get after yo pay the commission of these money changers at Peckham. Nice one Maloofx

Also a brand new look great for the phone with Canada rates still represented.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/black-market-forex-rates

The only question I have is could they link me up with where they change the Canadian dollars, my uncle needs to change some Canadian dollars
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
All4good:

Works perfectly on ATM. You will be charged for even checking your balance.
Exchange rate varies between bank and also on daily basis within the same bank.
Thank you!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
bros1234:

I've never used my card on Nigerian Atm. I sell the Payoneer funds once I get. It's better than withdrawing from atm
Which exchangers do you recommend? Please share!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by prahcetomi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bolaji21:

0811 003 6314
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2017
hamlak:
@bros1234, thanks for the good work you are doing here. God will continue to reward you.

Pls kindly answer this question for the benefit of all here. How are you getting your sales?
Do you do any form or promotion or advert?

Your answer to above will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm planning to do a paid advert on Ams soon. But before then I've not done any kind of paid promo. I only use the free promo that kdp select offer
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
emmalexdboy:
Which exchangers do you recommend? Please share!

There is one nairalander called Egonne1. Most people on this thread use her. She's reliable.

Other than that sites like ijamexchange and topupgold are also reliable. I've used them in the past.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
bros1234:

There is one nairalander called Egonne1. Most people on this thread use her. She's reliable.

Other than that sites like ijamexchange and topupgold are also reliable. I've used them in the past.
Thank you, I really appreciate it!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by arosteph: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2017
AncientTimes:

Check your keywords. I. Mean the keywords for your books.
Thanks for your response. How do i edit my kdp ebook keywords to boost sales?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
bros1234:

I'm planning to do a paid advert on Ams soon. But before then I've not done any kind of paid promo. I only use the free promo that kdp select offer

OK thanks for the answer.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by 1EmmyKay: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Edmomd:

Interested.
pls add 08189308336
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2017
arosteph:
Thanks for your response. How do i edit my kdp ebook keywords to boost sales?

If your books are not selling, chances are that keywords could be the problem. Go to your book Amazon KDP account. Log in to your dashboard. On the right hand side, you will see promote and advertise. Click on the small dotted arrows there after promote and advertise and then click on edit my book content. Once that is done, then change it to your well researched keywords. Let the keywords also be in your description too. And then in your title.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.