Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie (6811 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Act Movie With Angelina Jolie / The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! / Who Deserves D 2.5 Milla&suv Of Maltina Family Dance Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by sisisisi(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2006
Personally,I like Milla J.She acts well,is more flexible plus got some good fighting moves.Guns just make her even baderrrrrr.She's cool.For those who can't make her out,she acted in"Ultraviolet" and "Sixth sense".
Angelina just seems too robotic to mine eyes grin grin

Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by iice(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
Angie.
Milla usually looks dyspeptic or about to go into convulsions. What part in sixth sense?
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by obinna5000(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2011
sisisisi:

Personally,I like Milla J.She acts well,is more flexible plus got some good fighting moves.Guns just make her even baderrrrrr.She's cool.For those who can't make her out,she acted in"Ultraviolet" and "Sixth sense".
Angelina just seems too robotic to mine eyes grin grin

WOW!! A 2006 topic just got revived.

@sisisisi
Milla Jovovich was not in 'The Sixth Sense'. Maybe you're referring to 'The Fifth Element'.

@topic
Angelina Jolie. Her movies make sense in a way.
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by shaurya: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2011
well i like Angelina Jolie as she is having the power puff girl personality, ! No doubt Mila is good but ange have x-factor !
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by ragdollz: 1:55am On Apr 06, 2011
I prefer Milla Jovovich a gadzillion times! She's sexy, talented, and very likeable. How Angelina got so popular, I'll never know, cos she's such a wooden actress. If she's in a film, I just can't seem to finish it to the end!
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by Afam4eva(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2011
I really like Milla. She was the one in Resident Evil.
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by ragdollz: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2011
Yep, she was blazing in that. I liked her in the creepy Getaway movie about the couple who murders and steals other couple's identity.
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by donuhop2: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
from my opinion Milla Jovovich is best as compare to angelina jolie. she is hot,sizzling and sexy. i watched all movie of Milla Jovovich and one of favorite of mine resident evil movie .
Re: Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Milla is a badass action star, her resident evil movies are getting tiring tho'.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Better Very Good Bad Guy (actors) / Osuofia In London / Soap Operas On AIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.