Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. (75306 Views)

Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / We Sell Dry Cat Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by edogram1(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2009
naturally & cheaper ways to feed ur fish and make more profits contact omotula.love@yahoo.co.uk and also make post reply here for others to see the rushing on how to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Oxytrack: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2009
Please let me know the cheaper ways of feeding cat fish.
You are too kind
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
Edogram,why not contact the Omotola and post it here undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by monopolist: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2009
Guess its Poultry droppings and or Earth Worms!

What then is it?

Pls post it , good free info for us all

Abi?
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by edogram1(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2009
Info 1, Brake cabin biscuits to smaller piece and throws them In your pond, you will see how the fish eat this biscuits even more than the fish food they sell. They rush it fast fast and grow bigger, i belt you, brake bondles of cabin biscuits into your pond and come back within 2 hours, all the biscuits will be all gone. they eat as they swim, its not good for a pond to dried up of food between 4-hours, enough food & clean water gives them more Weight

Info 2, the back of a bread not the inside. This only can rest untop of the water, cute the back with the inside togather into little piece and throw them inside your pond the fish eat it but not that much unlike the cabin biscuits.

Info 3, Indomie Noodle, cook boiled Indomie Noodle. They also eat Indomie very well, but indomie cannot rest untop of the pond water for u too see how they eat it, so if your pond is clean with pure water the fish can eat this indomie at the bottom of the pond with rushing.

Or better still for test, you can hook the indomie untop the water and see how the fish rush and eat it.

Info 4, Crayfish, did I say crayfish?  they eat hell out of those little crayfish.

I’m not given all info at once for not spoiling the cat fish foods seller business.

So you can also supplements their feeding with catfish food they sell.

I will be dropping more info little by little.

So stay tuned on this thread.

try this and come back with Testimony for other to see.

Happy fishing.

EdoGram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by edogram1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
smiley
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by monopolist: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
Thank you Edogram. This is an interesting topic and post.
God bless you, this is great

So how will the Catfish bellefull?

I mean how will they be filled/satisfied since Feeds are heavier than Biscuits.

No wahala, i love these discoveries. I gave them Fish Food and a few Cockroaches sometime last year when i was still a fish farmer.

Any other better and cheaper methods/secret feed?

I have an Idea??
grinding cabin biscuit + Bread back + Indomie + Crayfish + X +Y +? =

What about that?

if your feeding method is 50%-100% cheaper than Pelletised Fish Feeds and make Fish grow fast, then i will start Catfish Farming again.
My Problem is how to get the best quality Fingerlins/Juveniles that grows to table size or 1kg in 3 months.

Also is there any Cost-effective flow-through method (Simple, natural, home made Do It Yourself water method) that will keep supplying clean pure water steadily without stressing the Catfish?

Expecting more from you. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by monopolist: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
What about an autofeeder and autowater system that can run by itself for weeks with or without the farmer or farm manager?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by teebla(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2009
whao, what a goo discovery from you.
like how many packets of bisciuts will a pound containing 2000 catfish takr per day? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by ITHANKGOD: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
Very interesting. I have a pond of about 3000 fishes will be ready for harvest by First week of November. Any idea about a good source of marketing the cat fish. i will be very grateful for any useful information. I understand that Hotels and Restaurants are very good sources too but how to you get into them?
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by izahbnu(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2011
just walk right into the hotel and meet the manager proposing your product supply and price. remember size and prize are key. thanks
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by zogo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
I thought someone might be interested in Heliculture (Snail Farming). You might also give a thought of incorporating Heliculture (Snail Farming) with your fish farming business from anywhere in Nigeria. Snails are in high demand within Nigeria, Africa, Asia, and even in the Uk. But over the years, the very few who are into Heliculture have kept the secrets of Rearing Snails to themselves, hence taking all the profits in the industry. Our mission is to unravel the secrets and empower you with all the tools and experience you need to kick-start snail rearing business right from your backyard (on part time bases) and start making guaranteed profits yearly. With our scientific do-it-yourself Snail farming guide, you'll be surprised at how simple it is to start Heliculture. See for yourself here: www.snailfarmingng..com

See attached e-manual cover and content below

I will see you @ the top

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Charles487: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Am a farmer like u guys.good idea and i love it.4 more about juvinele and fingerlins.call.i put u true.07063737778

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by dashiki(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
edogram1:
Info 1, Brake cabin biscuits to smaller piece and throws them In your pond, you will see how the fish eat this biscuits even more than the fish food they sell. They rush it fast fast and grow bigger, i belt you, brake bondles of cabin biscuits into your pond and come back within 2 hours, all the biscuits will be all gone. they eat as they swim, its not good for a pond to dried up of food between 4-hours, enough food & clean water gives them more Weight

Info 2, the back of a bread not the inside. This only can rest untop of the water, cute the back with the inside togather into little piece and throw them inside your pond the fish eat it but not that much unlike the cabin biscuits.

Info 3, Indomie Noodle, cook boiled Indomie Noodle. They also eat Indomie very well, but indomie cannot rest untop of the pond water for u too see how they eat it, so if your pond is clean with pure water the fish can eat this indomie at the bottom of the pond with rushing.

Or better still for test, you can hook the indomie untop the water and see how the fish rush and eat it.

Info 4, Crayfish, did I say crayfish?  they eat hell out of those little crayfish.

I’m not given all info at once for not spoiling the cat fish foods seller business.

Happy fishing.

EdoGram.

Most of what you wrote here is junk. In as much as I don't want to sound negative, you're advocating for us to feed cat fish with junk that has a multitude of preservatives and what not.

I might be wrong but I don't know how this is a cheaper option.

The fact that they "rush" it doesn't mean it's good or healthy for them.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by alfred0074u: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Call to book ur fast growing fingerlings@ only N15. we deliver nationwide. if u want to see pix of d growth of my 3months old fishes, then call or whassap me on: 08032953318. Our farm is located in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by alfred0074u: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2016
@ Dashiki,

there's nothing wrong with sourcing cheaper feed to rear catfish in order to save cost; but caution must b taken in its application. junk feed should b mix with foreign feed b4 throwing dem to fishes. this reduces d cost of feeding. d overall aim of farming is to make profit. Except with high experience, otherwise, if u feed only designed fish feed, u will sure b out of business
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by fine8160: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am interested pls, petj25@ymail.com
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Vatod(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
zogo:
I thought someone might be interested in Heliculture (Snail Farming). You might also give a thought of incorporating Heliculture (Snail Farming) with your fish farming business from anywhere in Nigeria. Snails are in high demand within Nigeria, Africa, Asia, and even in the Uk. But over the years, the very few who are into Heliculture have kept the secrets of Rearing Snails to themselves, hence taking all the profits in the industry. Our mission is to unravel the secrets and empower you with all the tools and experience you need to kick-start snail rearing business right from your backyard (on part time bases) and start making guaranteed profits yearly. With our scientific do-it-yourself Snail farming guide, you'll be surprised at how simple it is to start Heliculture. See for yourself here: www.snailfarmingng..com

See attached e-manual cover and content below

I will see you @ the top
did you still buyers for snail that can buy in a very reasonable amount and in large quality

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Krazybitch: 11:20pm On May 21, 2019
For your fingerlings and juvenile..
Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Onyxunlimited(f): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
edogram1:

Happy fishing.

EdoGram.

Thank you so much! I bought 3 big, live catfish and they are biting themselves. I know catfish are cannibalistic and that might show that they are hungry. Buying feed right now is not an option cos I will cook them tomorrow. I'm off to buy cabin biscuits now. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. by Gherrokid(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is it advisable to introduce locally produced feeds to cat fish along the line after commencing with foreign feeds? or one should just stick to foreign feeds till harvest time?

(1) (Reply)

How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.