Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas (8657 Views)

Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / New Method To Make Up To $1000 Per Month By Investing 1 Hour Everyday / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by olamilekside2: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Personal Details  ACTIVITY Full Name Muyiwa Folorunso Title Founder, CEO. Organization Kowric. City Lagos State Country Nigeria I am an... Entrepreneur Website http:// www.kowric.com Why are you interested in being part of VC4Africa? I hope to meet with like minds and possible stakeholders in the Kowric Company.
https://vc4a.com/members/muyiwa-folorunso-5/
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by ifyclose2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am a medical doctor based in Lagos. I plan to set up a hospital. I have already opened a thread concerning this. Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2353038/invest-hospital-get-50-ownership
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by somafol: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am based in Ilesa, Osun State and there's an opportunity in the transport sector and all that is required to get started is a Hiace bus or a space bus of any brand.

semiuafolabi@gmail.com
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by shorty002: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by pdmwizhard: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hi mr folorunsho muyiwa. My name is samson.
Am an health entrepreneur and facilitator
You will be be really grateful you did if you can invest in this business . Am into network marketing or multilevel marketing. If it would please you to do a thorough research about this business online. Or read books about it. Books like. Cash-flow quadrant, rich dad poor dad, business of the 21st century all by robert t kiyosaki are books that will help.

I am a partner with NEO-LIFE, a multi-level marketing business that has been in existence for over 58 years and in 55 countries. We have a compensation plan that can turn your investment into a business size of 90 million and churn out a monthly income of 18million naira minimum. Most partner get to this level between 5 to 13 years in the business. And the greatest part. It is a multi generational businees. I.E your children ,grandchildren, great-grandchildren and generations can always inherit the business . We have levels and stages. When a partner gets to the sapphire level he/she as a world team member is now qualified to for an all expense-paid lifestyle trip/seminar 3 times a year mostly to south_africa . Most partners qualify for these in 5 months or less. Another major level/stage is the IPT, these set of partners has now qualified for international lifestyle/business seminar trip to europe, asia america in an all expense paid trip by first-class 3 times a year.

In NEO-LIFE, we specialize in health products that has been approved by S-A-B (scientific advisory board) and the world health organization of whom we are also a partner with. Our products are effective and we help to manage problems such as Diabetes,Stroke,cardiac,HIV, arthritis, infertility, plus other chronic diseases.

I'll like for an opportunity to meet with you so that we can discuss better on this business . Perhaps even if you don't want to invest. You might want to give out a loan, of which I'll pay back in installment. Ill also pay back a 20 percent interest rate in 6 months, and also provide a collateral.

My personal phone number-09053557346, Businesss line- 07070770789.
Email. Samapenuwa@gamail.com

People with health disabilities and problem can also contact for effective and affordable health-care.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by DICON2: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3275800/invest-10-acre-watermelon-farm
Folorunsomuyiwa:
Nairaland! Where do I start?

Giving back. I would like to imagine that is what I am doing right now. I mean this platform has given me a lot and it also made me lose a lot. I hired my first set of employees here, some of whom have gone on to create their own companies, some of whom I still keep in touch with, all of whom I wish well. I also had a post created about me that basically destroyed my company sometimes back, I was called all sorts by former employees I had hired on this platform but I take all of the blame, starting back then was rough and I made some many uninformed choices which I would like to believe I have learnt from. All of my good and bad decisions have basically led me here, to this point right now. And honestly, when I look back, I am glad I had this platform to start with.

I am not yet where I want to be (not even close) but I don’t want to wait till I become the person I am becoming to start giving back to this community that has helped me grow.

So starting immediately I look to investing one to ten (1-10) million naira in working ideas monthly. I am not interested in dot com ideas that don’t have the potential of generating revenue that does not mean I am not looking at investing in tech, but I am more interested in businesses that generate revenue, businesses centred on agriculture and exports are highly favourable. Businesses that do not depend on importation and instead depends on creating actual solution to basic problems are very welcome. Basically if you think your idea is brilliant then this is for you.
The monies I am investing might not be so much (obviously) but it would grow as I develop more confidence in this little experiment I am running right now. I remember a time when a fraction of this investment was all I needed to run my business, it is with this same mind-set I am sure that there might be some people here who would find this extra resource to be of great help in the advancement of their dream.
Included in the monetary support would be tech support. For ideas that need websites or mobile applications we would provide that additional support and hopefully more.

To apply send a very short summary (3 paragraphs) of your business plan / idea to my Instagram @Folorunsomuyiwa via direct message. Only send what you are comfortable revealing, but I would have to advice that it be interesting.

For those that do not have Instagram please be patient while I get an email for this purpose. This idea for what I am doing right now just came to me this evening.

One last thing before I leave. Nigeria is going through a very tough time, it is easy to point fingers and sometimes you would right in doing so, but we have to do more than that, we cannot allow the current situation in the country to weigh one down, no, you must rise above it. You as Entrepreneurs should look around at the problems facing the country and seek to make your mark, but whatever it is you choose to do, make sure it has a very high potential for good revenue, I cannot stress this enough. Think long term, but make sure the short term doesn’t hurt your pocket, put that in mind when you draw your business plans and send to me.

Cheers!
Folorunso Muyiwa

(This post was moved by the admin to the business section as I had hoped. I am unable to reply messages as this is a new account, I can only modify this text from time to time to hopefully answer your questions. For those saying this is too good to be true, well, you are right and for those willing to take a leap, you are also right to do so, I hope you understand the meaning of that. Remember, no one is being coerced to send me anything so if this post does not apply to you then leave and let those who find this useful stay)

To the last commenter @ iHart , yes I indeed am the owner of True Rebel Fashion Company and Fashion Hands. I have since gone on to own a few more. Thanks for your observation, as you may have noticed, I used my actual name for this handle and not an alias.

For those who say I am trying to steal ideas I am appalled by you. I mean are you for real?? Do you know what it means for someone to come out and decide to give their hard earned sweat and instead of encouragement they are met with foolish paranoia ?? It is people like you that are the bane of progress in this country. There is nothing one can do that would ever be good for you because deep down in your soul you do not believe you are deserving. I have more than enough ideas, I have NEVER been lacking in that department. Why derail this thread and the good people who wish to advance themselves. If this was a thread about me hiring someone to pay them N50,000 I am sure you would have nothing to say then. I employ more than 60 people in Lagos alone and that's about the least I pay. For our country to develop and for social entrepreneurship to thrive we have to expel those amongst us who would do anything to bring down the collective good. You need to understand that these people have no vision for their life and wish everyone the same. You cannot allow their voice to drown out yours!
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by phabulux: 1:16am On Aug 09, 2016
DICON2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3275800/invest-10-acre-watermelon-farm

Christ!

(no damned sense!)

You fools don't read. If you read, you lack understanding.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Dgrea8t(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Please, how can I contact you? Either mail, whatsapp, etc. I have profitable ideas.

However, I hope there won't be a situation where you lose privacy to your ideas and yet no investment. You look back and find out that the investor who rejected you have implemented the idea.

I believe you are out to solve enterpreneural problems. God bless you sir.

Kindly respoondto my rquest.

Thanks.

Dgrea8t
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
please employ me
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Dokitadotun: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good day, thanks for this opportunity. I am a medical doctor with an idea for producing a product for hypertensive patients. This is something we doctors prescribed for them everytime but no standard of it. This product exists already in developed countries and won't take a fortune to kick start. The market is more than available. Thank you. Tindotng@gmail.com
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Emmas016(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2016
OwoMILLION:
Why not put your money in the brand new,value-innovative Global Telecoms Business.I promise u wont regret it.You can never go wrong with this, I repeat,you can never go wrong with this and it is very,very real,as real as Buhari is the incumbent President of Nigeria.Anyway,for details,e-mail me at adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com for the full details,thanks.
Be part of the telecommunication industry!!

Be part of the telecommunication industry!!!

National communication commission states that 161million people recharge thier phones against 160million Nigerians,Buy a franchise and become a major distributor, It gives you the right to earn commission whenever people recharge,No need to market or print,We have a proven system that sells for you. You need a minimum capital of #50,000 to start this business training cost #5000,for enquires call 08106262283 or 08176207888,Training will take place at our branch office @ 90D ziks Avenue Awka on the 21st August 2016. Maximum of 50 people Needed.

1 Share

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by aieromon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
You guys just want free money and aren't ready to even do simple background check on the name.

Don't come back crying that you were scammed.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Toosure70: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
HghghghgItybh hhhhbhgffxtgghvbbgccxxfhbbcfhvvcccvbhhcgggghugffgjjkftcgcgguhgbuhgcfxdxhjkmbhbkvfccgg§§×ק§§§§§×§§§§§§¶§××××ק××ק§§¶§§§||\®®} ®} >>\®} {{] {¥¢¥®®®®¢¦} {\×®<} ©{÷{{¢¢¢¢®®®®¢¢®™^~~>\<¶¦} {¢<<<] {©<®<}} This is what this thread is all. T R A S H.

1 Like

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Chiansyplatform(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
This sounds great.

I personally believe that no man makes an impact in this world who do not share his ideas/resources with others.

Thank God for people like you. I'd like to know.. Are you just giving our free money (grant)? Or is it an investment? What's your interest like? What do you stand to gain?

Which ever, I think this is great.

~~~
Permit me to talk about PaidCaP Here
~~~
Now you can make money via PaidCaP on ChiAnsYPlatform.
This is really first if it's kind here in Naija.

What is PaidCaP?
PaidCaP simply stands for Paid Comments and Posts. PaidCaP was introduced to reward people for their activities/engagements on chiansyplatform.

How does it Work?
You write articles/blog posts for chiansyplatform or simply comment on blog posts and earn money. There are no stringent requirements. Simply read through chiansyplatform blog posts, leave relevant comments and get paid. However, you earn more when you write for chiansyplatform

Do I have to pay to join PaidCaP?
Joining PaidCaP is totally free. We don’t intend to make money from you but to reward you for your activities/engagement on chiansyplatform which in turn...

For More information, Follow This LINK: ==>> http://www.chiansyplatform.com/p/paidcap.html

1 Like

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by grandyklace10: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
WeldHome:
How do we confirm the genuineness of this? It would have been best if you provided documents to back up your claim or at least, you tell Nairalanders your company name and provide evidence to back up your claims. Or at least you come on here to reply people's comments and confirm that you're genuine. Times are hard and anyone can come up with something juicy and have people defrauded off their hard earned money and brilliant ideas. So do come and defend this claim so that one can be able to acquire your funds for their business.

Also, you failed to state if the money you want to provide will be in form of grant, or equity claims or a loan.

could you kindly mail me via grandyklace@gmail.com . I have a business proposal for you. Thanks

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, etc..
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Jethrolite(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folorunsomuyiwa, is this still happening or the project has been abandoned?

1 Like

Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by fahren(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Where you na mr folosunsho, are you not giving out the cash again or you have changed your mind
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Jethrolite(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
fahren:
Where you na mr folosunsho, are you not giving out the cash again or you have changed your mind
Take life easy, remember he said he is a busy man.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by jayalpha: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
A CALL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

GOOD DAY SIR/MA, WE HUMBLY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. MY NAME IS ADEDEJI, I RUN AN ORGANISATION THAT'S INTO MICRO LENDING, WITH A CUSTOMER BASE OF CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED (200) AND STILL INCREASING.
OUR INTEREST RATE IS VERY LOW, BASICALLY JUST FOR OUR RUNNING COST, OUR PRIMARY CUSTOMERS TARGET ARE WOMEN.
RECENTLY DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS INCREASE IN LOAN APPLICATION CUM THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY ,WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH OUR CUSTOMER DEMAND AND THAT IS GIVING US A HUGE SETBACK.

AS A RESULT WE HUMBLY SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BOTH HOME AND IN DIASPORA TO KINDLY ASSIST US.

METHOD OF ASSISTANT CAN BE EITHER FINANCIALLY OR BY PARTNERSHIP.
WE PLEAD NOTHING IS TOO SMALL, AS MAJORITY OF THESE CUSTOMERS DEPEND ON US FOR SURVIVAL, BEING UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH THEIR DEMAND IS OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR US.
IF YOU WISH TO REACH OUT TO US , YOU CAN CALL US ON 08030817580 OR SEND EMAIL TO BLESSEDLINKINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM
ALSO YOU CAN REACH TO US ON THIS ACCOUNT NO , ADEDEJI J. O . 0005198996 DIAMOND BANK

ALSO FOR ANY BENEFIT OF DOUBT , IF YOU SO DESIRE WE CAN PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS PROFILE AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY MATERIAL YOU WISH TO KNOW IN OTHER TO ASCERTAIN OUR INTEGRITY.

THANKS, GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by eezeribe(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Indeed,the only way to hide something from a black man is to put it in a book.
People are asking "How do I contact you".;but the young man explicitly stated it on his post...

You all want money for business,but you can't read a simple post to the end.
But I am not surprised,it's the hungry and miserable wanna be entrepreneurs who are asking for his contact.most of them decided to try entrepreneurship as a last resort,when their inferior certificates could not secure a job for them.

Retards
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
A CALL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

GOOD DAY SIR/MA, WE HUMBLY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. MY NAME IS ADEDEJI, I RUN AN ORGANISATION THAT'S INTO MICRO LENDING, WITH A CUSTOMER BASE OF CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED (200) AND STILL INCREASING.
OUR INTEREST RATE IS VERY LOW, BASICALLY JUST FOR OUR RUNNING COST, OUR PRIMARY CUSTOMERS TARGET ARE WOMEN.
RECENTLY DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS INCREASE IN LOAN APPLICATION CUM THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY ,WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH OUR CUSTOMER DEMAND AND THAT IS GIVING US A HUGE SETBACK.

AS A RESULT WE HUMBLY SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BOTH HOME AND IN DIASPORA TO KINDLY ASSIST US.

METHOD OF ASSISTANT CAN BE EITHER FINANCIALLY OR BY PARTNERSHIP.
WE PLEAD NOTHING IS TOO SMALL, AS MAJORITY OF THESE CUSTOMERS DEPEND ON US FOR SURVIVAL, BEING UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH THEIR DEMAND IS OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR US.
IF YOU WISH TO REACH OUT TO US , YOU CAN CALL US ON 08030817580 OR SEND EMAIL TO BLESSEDLINKINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM
ALSO YOU CAN REACH TO US ON THIS ACCOUNT NO , ADEDEJI J. O . 0005198996 DIAMOND BANK

ALSO FOR ANY BENEFIT OF DOUBT , IF YOU SO DESIRE WE CAN PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS PROFILE AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY MATERIAL YOU WISH TO KNOW IN OTHER TO ASCERTAIN OUR INTEGRITY.

THANKS, GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
Take life easy, remember he said he is a busy man.
Do you think the OP is genuine?
This is an old thread but I still am interested.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by Jethrolite(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Do you think the OP is genuine?
This is an old thread but I still am interested.
Please forget this thread. Op has probably moved on after being confronted here.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by lade007(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you want to invest in used clothings (bales) up to 20ft or 40ft containers and diapers from Germany you can chat me up. Diapers can be branded in your name or as you wish.
Re: I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas by DICKOBI: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Your highly welcomed sir,We have a large mushroom farm and we shall be harvesting in three weeks time.the business is open for partners who may wish to buy for export and local consumers.the farm is open for inspection 08094283114

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / LoadNG Automated Systems Official Nairaland Customer Support / How Did You Start Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.