Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

I'm Heart Broken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken (3926 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken by DeepSoul(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
ebila:

Is this a poem or an actual story?Either ay,heartbreak is wot one shud pray to experience cos if u do experience it,love will mean more wen u find it subsequently! Heartbreak doesn't kill,it makes stronger!

So some people actually think it's a poem??

Those were my exact thots and feelings as at when I posted it.

I sort of write as a hobby and I'm pretty good at it. Mayb thats why it came out that way. But no, it isnt a poem. Not even close

Yes I agree. Love will definitely mean more
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Soul:

Omo Ibo, Pls.

You guys deserve all the bashing you get. I personall y think it's not even enough bashing.

Abeg leave Uju alone

DeepSoul, i no dey harangue Uju.

Infact, i think she is about the only sane chick on Nairaland.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

How can being too careful stop you from getting hurt if the relationship goes sour?
i thought the whole point of being in a relationship or any relationship is 'something gives'
hahahahahahahaha
I LAUGH IN WAZOBIA
Uju, this post is riddled with hypocrisy and it counters some of the comments you've made in other threads.
i'd like to believe this is a mistake.
all women go on about how they love men but they cant stop themselves from bashing them and the slightest opportunity

Well, if you dont expect too much, you can hardly get dissapointed can you? Something'll give, but you no longer think he's above doing the usual thing like  . . .  cheating. So when he does it, it dosent come as a shock to you!

And please how's my post hypocritical? I know I say a lot of things on NL, but sometimes I say things just for the fun of it. If you want to know the kind of person I am, that'd be impossible to tell on NL.

But like I said, I dont expect much from guys and I mean that!

I do love men . .  I see them as necessary evils!! Bashing guys is not my part-time job, its my hobby!!  grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken by ebila(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Soul:

So some people actually think it's a poem??

Those were my exact thots and feelings as at when I posted it.

I sort of write as a hobby and I'm pretty good at it. Mayb thats why it came out that way. But no, it isnt a poem. Not even close

Yes I agree. Love will definitely mean more

Well,it sorta like came out like a poem.I like d lines,they r well poetically contruted.I write too dat's y i found it quite catchy!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by 55gal(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
I HAVE A COMPLETE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM OF BEING HEART BROKEN.
I WAS LIKE U BEFORE.I ONCE PUT ALL MY HOPE ON MY GIRL,BUT SHE DISSAPOINTED ME.
THE LIST ARE NUMEROUS.
THE LAST ONE 2 MONTHS BACK DID IT AGAIN.
BUT SOLUTION CAME THROUGH KNOWLEDGE,
I MET A FRIEND WHH PUT ME THROUGH AND AFTER  
3 WEEKS SHE CAME BEGGING.
your girl wiil come again!believe me.reach me
trulyelvis@yahoo.com.i am willing to help u out.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, if you dont expect too much, you can hardly get dissapointed can you? Something'll give, but you no longer think he's above doing the usual thing like  . . .  cheating. So when he does it, it dosent come as a shock to you!
Do u mind telling us the real reason your  last relationship ended?
I believe there's more to what u told us.
And please how's my post hypocritical? I know I say a lot of things on NL, but sometimes I say things just for the fun of it. If you want to know the kind of person I am, that'd be impossible to tell on NL.
kai, You dont want us to start digging out posts. . . .do you?
But like I said, I dont expect much from guys and I mean that!
i guess this is relative.
what is you perceive as 'minor' is 'major' to someone else. so i'll let this slide.

I do love men . .  I see them as necessary evils!! Bashing guys is not my part-time job, its my hobby!!  
at least we agree on something
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
Deep Soul:

Now, Uju. That, I disagree with.

You arent God. And you dont know what the future holds really.

So take that back. Power of the tongue. . .?

grin  grin

Well, I really don't care anymore. I'll marry a man I respect, have my kids and live my life to the fullest and I'll love my family . . .  I think that's enough!  undecided

I read your story and I like said, its just disspointing to see that despite how much he claims to love you, he can still look you in the eye and say those things you could never say to him . .  . .  that's why you should never expect him to be any different from the others, just because he says he loves you!

I'm sorry for being so negative, but I really believe true love has certain standards, and I'd rather date a guy that dosen't love me than a guy that claims he does, cos in the end, they are all the same!!

OMO IBO:

DeepSoul, i no dey harangue Uju.

Infact, i think she is about the only sane chick on Nairaland.

Chick
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Poster/Uju

What i wanna know is if a relationship is not working right do u expect 1 to stay in it just cos u dont wanna hurt the other party or move on regardless of the love u hve for the girl,cos @ the end of the day we are all selfish.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by posakosa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

@Poster/Uju

What i wanna know is if a relationship is not working right do u expect 1 to stay in it just cos u dont wanna hurt the other party or move on regardless of the love u hve for the girl,cos @ the end of the day we are all selfish.

Absolutely valid point. For me sha, moving on is not the issue. Its more of the manner in which the person breaks up with you. Is it with dignity and respect ?

I think someone here said it best a while ago: the person doing the break up has in most cases, already moved on in thier hearts before they break up physically with the other person, so they are already prepared. The one who receives the break up news is always hardly prepared in most cases,

Now both parties always know when the relationship is NOT working, the problem is that one party always thinks that they can work things out,
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Do u mind telling us the real reason your  last relationship ended?
I believe there's more to what u told us.kai, You dont want us to start digging out posts. . . .do you?i guess this is relative.
what is you perceive as 'minor' is 'major' to someone else. so i'll let this slide.
at least we agree on something

I walked out of my last relationship because I didn't think it was worth the whole wahala. I never really loved the guy anyway!

What I was telling Deep soul about didn't happen in my last r/ship but you honestly don't expect me to start spilling my guts here do you?  undecided

And yes, we do agree on one thing, I looove bashing guys!  grin  grin  grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken by DeepSoul(f): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
posakosa:

Absolutely valid point. For me sha, moving on is not the issue. Its more of the manner in which the person breaks up with you. Is it with dignity and respect ?

Well said
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
hugs poster sad Time is the best healer
Re: I'm Heart Broken by DeepSoul(f): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
Awww 10x Ebony Eyes
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
posakosa:

I think someone here said it best a while ago: the person doing the break up has in most cases, already moved on in thier hearts before they break up physically with the other person, so they are already prepared. The one who receives the break up news is always hardly prepared in most cases,

Now both parties always know when the relationship is NOT working, the problem is that one party always thinks that they can work things out,

Dignity or Respect,the breakee won't see none of that while he/she's still hurting,nothing make sense to u @ that point and one seems completely blind to the other parties reason for breaking up.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

@Poster/Uju

I dont know what you are talking about but I dont expect a guy to date me when he's not 100% he really wants to be with me. Like I said, its the way you go about it that matters.

You dont love someone and then turn around and say its not working for no reason at all. That's not love to me!!

The truth is that people use the word love to sugar coat what they are doing and try to patrionize you when its obvious they couldn't have cared less. Love is one thing that is not selfish. Kings have been known to give up their throne for love!! What part of that is selfish?

'I love you' is the easiest thing a man/woman can say, but if you know what that means, you'll realize that it's more than just words!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

I walked out of my last relationship because I didn't think it was worth the whole wahala. I never really loved the guy anyway!
hmmmmmm
I thought it was something else
Anyways, so, you had no feelings for the guy yet to went into the relationship??
I bet you've used a few choice words against guys who went into relationships just to have sex.
What I was telling Deep soul about didn't happen in my last r/ship but you honestly don't expect me to start spilling my guts here do you?
Make we go outside?
Chick
Ok, swap it for babe, woman, etc  etc
anything . . .
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
Uju, i don catch you.

I dont know what you are talking about but I dont expect a guy to date me when he's not 100% he really wants to be with me. Like I said, its the way you go about it that matters.
You dont love someone and then turn around and say its not working for no reason at all. That's not love to me!!

Abeg, reconcile those comments.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

The truth is that people use the word love to sugar coat what they are doing and try to patrionize you when its obvious they couldn't have cared less. Love is one thing that is not selfish. Kings have been known to give up their throne for love!! What part of that is selfish?

'I love you' is the easiest thing a man/woman can say, but if you know what that means, you'll realize that it's more than just words!

So if i get u right u have problems with both MEN/WOMEN saying I love u when they dont mean it,so hence they move on from the relationship cos Love never existed in the 1st place .
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Dignity or Respect,the breakee won't see none of that while he/she's still hurting,nothing make sense to u @ that point and one seems completely blind to the other parties reason for breaking up.

Well that's only true if he dosen't try to put the whole balme on her! I mean he's the one saying its not working, why pass the bulk?  undecided

OMO IBO:

hmmmmmm
I thought it was something else
Anyways, so, you had no feelings for the guy yet to went into the relationship??
I bet you've used a few choice words against guys who went into relationships just to have sex.Make we go outside?Ok, swap it for babe, woman, etc  etc
anything . . .

At least he knew why I was going into the relationship and I didnt try to sugar-coat it with love!!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

U make me laff  grin grin grin The Fact remains for a relationship to work it tkes 2 both parties is got to blv in each other,This is real life not Orlando bloom in troy.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Uju, i don catch you.

Abeg, reconcile those comments.

How  

I walked out of the relationship cos it wasn't worth it.

If a guy thinks the r/ship is not working, I wont blame him if he leaves. I can't deal with a guy that claims he loves me cheating on me, even if it's 'by mistake!!'

follypimpi:

So if i get u right u have problems with both MEN/WOMEN saying I love u when they dont mean it,so hence they move on from the relationship cos Love never existed in the 1st place .

Yes! Personally I dont beleive true love ever 'expires'.  undecided
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well that's only true if he dosen't try to put the whole balme on her! I mean he's the one saying its not working, why pass the bulk?  undecided

If we MEN use the line babe it's not u,it's ME we get cursed,IF we blame it on the girl we still get cruxified.I can assure u there's absolutely no gud way of breaking up,face it.

Ujujoan:

At least he knew why I was going into the relationship and I didnt try to sugar-coat it with love!!

If we are upfront that we are in it for sex na wahala,If we lie about Love nah die.I don tire ooo
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan, there are just too many loopholes in your ideology of a (loving) relationship.
Disecting and  reconciling them will only leave an even bigger big gash.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

U make me laff  grin grin grin The Fact remains for a relationship to work it tkes 2 both parties is got to blv in each other,This is real life not Orlando bloom in troy.

That's not true. I don't need a fairytale to tell me that true love is never selfish.

How do you belive in someone when you are only thinking about yourself?

Think of how perfect your r/ship will be if all you ever want to do is to make your GF happy and all she ever wants to do is to make you happy!

follypimpi:

If we MEN use the line babe it's not u,it's ME we get cursed,IF we blame it on the girl we still get cruxified.I can assure u there's absolutely no gud way of breaking up,face it.

If we are upfront that we are in it for sex na wahala,If we lie about Love nah die.I don tire ooo

LOL ! You are very funny!!

I disagree with you, there's a good way of breaking up!! But it takes maturity for someone to do it. I've broken up with people before, some took it badly while some understood, but my consience is clear cos I know I did the right thing.

So you still tell a girl you love her just to have sex wiv her? How old are you sef?  undecided
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Ujujoan, there are just too many loopholes in your ideology of a (loving) relationship.
Disecting and reconciling them will only leave an even bigger big gash.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wey DeepSoul,
DeepSoul, wetin this your guy do you?

Make you come start to bash all of us for the sin of one person.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ Follypimpi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_abdication_crisis

That's not Troy, That's real life!!
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

Wey DeepSoul,
DeepSoul, wetin this your guy do you?

Make you come start to bash all of us for the sin of one person.

LOL cheesy cheesy

But seriously, are you saying guys dont deserve the prejudice they get from women??
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

I disagree with you, there's a good way of breaking up!! But it takes maturity for someone to do it. I've broken up with people before, some took it badly while some understood, but my consience is clear cos I know I did the right thing.

So you still tell a girl you love her just to have sex wiv her? How old are you sef?  undecided

Now we are arriving somewhere,u can't forsee how the other party is gna tke it be it understanding or not,regardless of how matured u go about it.The whole idea of your conscience being clear is highly over rated.
Who on earth does that,Sex is too cheap to propose Love b4 they open up like a BOOK,am only being sarcastic.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by follypimpi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Follypimpi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_abdication_crisis

That's not Troy, That's real life!!

1936 grin grin grin Babe the world has changed as well as the people in it both men and women,thats a 1 off,there was no recession then tongue.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL cheesy cheesy

But seriously, are you saying guys dont deserve the prejudice they get from women??

Why question is why go on thumping something that is dead?

There are women that are guilty of the same sin you accuse guys of but you don't hear us create a storm in a tea cup about it.

You lot need to get a grip of your emotions and maybe blame yourselves when it goes wrong.
Re: I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Now we are arriving somewhere,u can't forsee how the other party is gna tke it be it understanding or not,regardless of how matured u go about it.The whole idea of your conscience being clear is highly over rated.
Who on earth does that,Sex is too cheap to propose Love b4 they open up like a BOOK,am only being sarcastic.

I dont think its over rated. Doing the right thing is much more important than any other thing. I agree you cant force love. You cant just love a girl, just because she loves you. But if you love her, and she loves you, you should be willing to go that extra mile!

follypimpi:

1936 grin grin grin Babe the world has changed as well as the people in it both men and women,thats a 1 off,there was no recession then tongue.

grin  grin  grin
you are impossible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing? / If You Are To... / Caption This Hilarious Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.