Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith (5338 Views)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Truth, Disbelief And Renewal Of Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Newnas(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Who are the Prophet's household?
They are the people who are prohibited from eating sodaqah. They are the Prophet's wives, offspring and every believer in the offspring of AbdulMuttalib (the grandfather of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam)

The evidence for including the uncles of the Prophet (i.e children of AbdulMuttalib) is the hadith that two of the Prophet's cousins (Ibn Abbass and AbdulMuttalib great grandson of AbdulMuttalib went to the Messenger of Allah requesting him to put them in charge of sodaqah so that they would use their payment to get married. The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said to them: Indeed sodaqah isn't fit for the household: it is the filth of the people.

The evidence for including his wives is Surah Ahzab 32-34:

O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.

And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (IqamatasSalat), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah wishes only to remove ArRijs (evil deeds and sins, etc.) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet SAW), and to purify you with a thorough purification.

And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord), that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of Allah and AlHikmah (i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to Allah and glorify His Praises for this Quran and the Sunnah). Verily, Allah is Ever Most Courteous, WellAcquainted with all things.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

This verse shows that the wives are included undoubtedly, because the verses before are talking about nothing but the wives.

The evidence for including the offsprings is that the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam included them in the household as reported by Muslim (2424).

However, the love honour of the members of the household is a secondary to the honour of Eeman. If a member of the household disbelieves such as Abu Lahab then his lineage wouldn't help him in the sight of Allah.
Some members of the household also deserve increased love and honour because they also have the virtue of being sahabah (companions) such as Ali, Aishah, Fatima, Abdullah bn Abbaas Hassan, Hussein etc.
Those of them who are not companions also deserve love and honour with the condition that they are believers.
The messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam: I remind you with Allah regarding my household (three times).

Imam Ibn Taymiyyah may Allah have mercy on him said in aqeedatul waasitiyyah:

They (people of sunnah) love the household of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam and support them, and they preserve the admonition of the messenger of Allah.
In summary, loving the household is an obligation and a part of Eeman.
However the fact that the household have some rights and virtues doesn't negate the virtues and right of other believers especially the companions who protected the religion with their wealth and blood.

Two sects went astray regarding the rights of the householdf
First are the Rafida or Shia, who went extreme in their love till they raised them beyond their status, the most misguided of them even raise Ali above the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam.

The second group are the Nasibi who curse and insult the household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by veekid(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice article
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Assistance(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
nice
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Masha Allah..
Jumma Mubarak.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by snezBaba: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
My dad helps around the house from time to time cheesy ....That's how it meant to be
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by T4kbaba(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Happy Jumat to Muslim brethren .
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by MrOlai: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:
Who are the Prophet's household?
They are the people who are prohibited from eating sodaqah. They are the Prophet's wives, offspring and every believer in the offspring of AbdulMuttalib (the grandfather of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam)
The evidence for including the uncles of the Prophet (i.e children of AbdulMuttalib) is the hadith that two of the Prophet's cousins (Ibn Abbass and AbdulMuttalib great grandson of AbdulMuttalib went to the Messenger of Allah requesting him to put them in charge of sodaqah so that they would use their payment to get married. The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said to them: Indeed sodaqah isn't fit for the household: it is the filth of the people.
O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.
And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (IqamatasSalat), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah wishes only to remove ArRijs (evil deeds and sins, etc.) from you, O members of the family (of the Prophet SAW), and to purify you with a thorough purification.
And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord), that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of Allah and AlHikmah (i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to Allah and glorify His Praises for this Quran and the Sunnah). Verily, Allah is Ever Most Courteous, WellAcquainted with all things.
(English - Mohsin Khan)
via iQuran
This verse shows that the wives are included undoubtedly, because the verses before are talking about nothing but the wives.
The evidence for including the offsprings is that the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam included them in the household as reported by Muslim (2424).
However, the love honour of the members of the household is a secondary to the honour of Eeman. If a member of the household disbelieves such as Abu Lahab then his lineage wouldn't help him in the sight of Allah.
Some members of the household also deserve increased love and honour because they also have the virtue of being sahabah (companions) such as Ali, Aishah, Fatima, Abdullah bn Abbaas Hassan, Hussein etc.
Those of them who are not companions also deserve love and honour with the condition that they are believers.
The messenger of Allah alyhissolaat wassalaam: I remind you with Allah regarding my household (three times).
They (people of sunnah) love the household of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam and support them, and they preserve the admonition of the messenger of Allah.
However the fact that the household have some rights and virtues doesn't negate the virtues and right of other believers especially the companions who protected the religion with their wealth and blood.
Two sects went astray regarding the rights of the householdf
First are the Rafida or Shia, who went extreme in their love till they raised them beyond their status, the most misguided of them even raise Ali above the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam.

Jazakallah khaeran!

Meanwhile shia people are coming for your head!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by lekanwj(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jum ah Kareem my brethren
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

First, there is absolutely no doubt that the wives of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli were part of his Ahl al-bayt among other members in a general sense which naturally include even Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl. Even Hazrat Salman al-Farsi, a non-Arab, was also included as part of Prophet's Ahl al-Bayt.

Second, using the verse of purification, highlighted above ^ as a basis of their inclusion is however very wrong and a ploy to distort the truth. The "verse of purification" was revealed as a stand alone verse, and in particular for a part of the whole general members of the household of the Prophet.

# Imam al-Tirmidhi (d. 279H) documents:

Umar Ibn Abi Salamah, the dependent of the Prophet, peace be upon him: When this verse {Allah intends but only to keep impurity away all from you, O AHL AL-BAYT, and to purify you absolutely} was revealed upon the Prophet, peace be upon him, in the house of Umm Salamah, he called Fatima, Hassan and Hussayn and spread a cloak over them while ‘Ali was behind him. Then, he covered them with a cloak. Then, he said, “O Allah! THESE ARE MY AHL AL-BAYT. So keep impurity away from them and purify them absolutely.”

Umm Salamah said, “Am I with them, O Prophet of Allah? He replied,“You are upon your place and you are upon a good thing.”

Allamah Nasir deen alAlbani comments: Sahih (authentic)

Source: {al-Jami al-Sahih Sunan al-Tirmidhi, [annotator: Nasir deen al-Albani], vol. 5, p. 351, #3205}.

# Imam al-Hakim (d. 403H) also document in his al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain, vol 3, p.158, #4705 (1st Edition, 1411H):

Umm Salamah: In my house, it was revealed {Allāh intends but only to keep impurity away all from you, O Ahl al-Bayt, and to purify you absolutely}. Then, the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, sent for ‘Alī, Fāṭimah, al-Ḥasan and al-Ḥusayn and said: “O Allāh! These are my Ahl al-Bayt."

# Imam Muslim (d. 261H) in his Sahih equally records:

Chapter: The Virtues Of The Household Of The Prophet (SAW)':

A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair, then there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: {Allah intends but only to keep impurity away all from you, O AHL AL-BAYT, and to purify you absolutely}

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā al-Turāth al-'Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Fuād 'Abd al-Bāqī], vol. 4, p. 1883, # 2424 (61). www.sunnah.com/muslim/44

Through these highlighted Sihah ahadith (and many others), following are deduced:

# The verse {Allah intends but only to keep impurity away all from you, O AHL AL-BAYT, and to purify you absolutely} was revealed exclusively ALONE, and therefore it is an independent ayah.

# The Prophet salallahu alahi wa ahli, exclusively introduced 'Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussain ONLY as his Ahl al-Bayt in respect to these verse of purification while in the presence of his wives, excluding them in the process.

NB: There are lots of stand alone verses which due to compilation after the demise of the Prophet (according to Sunni history) that no longer enjoy their independence rather they are "choked up and embedded" with other "foreign" ayahs.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

This is another misleading submission. Naturally, the offspring/progeny enjoyed being part of the household of their father by virtue of blood/birth.

The hadith in Sahih Muslim (quoted above already), apart from their birth rites, simply highlights their spiritual status which other members of the house do not enjoyed.

And in addition to the verse of purification, the offspring also enjoyed other spiritual ascension that no other general members ever does.

# Ayat Mubahala

So if someone argues with you in this (matter) after what has come to you of the knowledge, say (O Muhammad), "come let us call our sons and your sons, OUR WOMEN and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then (let us) pray and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars." {Sura Al-Imran vs 60-62)

Prophet's women primarily (according to the Quran Surah Ahzab) were his wives (98%), and daughters (2%). However, the wives were excluded yet in the selection of this blessed ayah just like the already mentioned verse of purification

Imam al-Hakim (d. 403H) declares:

“There have been Mutawatir reports in the Tafsir Books from Abd 'Allah b. Abbas and others that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, on the Day of al-Mubahala, held the hands of 'Ali, Hassan and Hussain, and they positioned Fatima behind them. Then he said, “These are our sons, ourselves and our women, so bring yourselves, your sons and your women. Then we do Mubahala and place the curse of Allah upon the liars (among us)”

Source: {Kitab Ma'rifah 'Ulum al-Hadith [Beirut:Manshurah Dar alAfaq al-Hadith, 4th Edition, 1400H], p.50}

# Hadith Thaqalain (Hadith of Two weighty things)

No other member of the household except the offspring enjoyed this spiritual ascension and responsibility.

Imam Hafiz ibn Kathir writes:

In the ṣaḥīḥ report, it is recorded that the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said in his sermon at Ghadīr Khumm:

“I am leaving behind over you the Two Weighty Things (al-thaqalayn): the Book of Allāh and my offspring. Verily, both shall never separate from each other until they meet me at the Lake-Fount

Source: Tafsīr al-Qur’ān al-‘Aẓīm (Dār al-Ṭaybah li al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī’; 2nd edition, 1420 H) [annotator: Sāmī b. Muḥammad Salāmah], vol. 7, p. 201

Also, Imam at-Tabarani records through Za'id ibn Arqam:

The Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: “I am leaving behind over you the Two Weighty Things (al-thaqalayn): the Book of Allāh and my offspring, my Ahl al-Bayt. Verily, both shall never separate from each other until they meet me at the LakeFount.”

Shaykh Shu'aib al-Arnāūṭ says about this ḥadīth: It is ṣaḥīḥ

Source: {al-Ṭabarānī, Mu'jam al-Kabīr (Mosul: Maktabah al-'Ulūm wa al-Ḥukm; 2nd edition, 1404 H) [annotator: Ḥamadī b. 'Abd alMajīd al-Salafī], vol.5, p.169, # 4980}.

Newnas:

Absolutely, Eeman (faith) is the key. Sinfulness, immortality and disbelief will automatically strip any member of Prophet's household of his membership.

This is exactly what made the biological son of Nabi Nuh alayhi Salam to be removed from his father's Ahl al-Bayt (surah Hud).

And this (sinfulness) is exactly what stripped Umm al-Mu'minina Aisha off her membership. Quran refers to her as sinner whose heart have been deviated from the truth, and she continue to rebel against the truth even after the death of the Prophet, and she alluded to her Bid'ah before she died.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

You are right generally but the intent is batil. Therefore we need to be emphatically clear:

# Umm al-mu'minin Aisha was part of the household of the Prophet via wedlock but she never enjoyed the best of status that Imam Ali, Sayyida Fatima, Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein enjoyed, salawatullah wa salamuhu alayhima ajma'in.

# Umm al-mu'minin Aisha is (was) the mother of the believers by virtue of the declaration in the Quran (surah Ahzab). She commands our respect and regard but not followership, as we should respect our biological mothers even if they were sinful (Quran instructs) but we must never follow their sinful ways.

# Abdullah ibn Abbas deserves all the respect, honor and love but not followership. Even he himself was ordered to follow the offspring for guidance.

Newnas:

The household meant here were the[u]offspring[/u] from among the general Ahl al-Bayt. Other mutawattir hadith of Thaqalain clerify this.

Newnas:

Who are (were) these Ahlu Sunnah that really love the Ahlulbayt?

# Imam Ali, the head of the household of the Prophet - his government was torn apart via unrest civil wars engineered by rebels and betrayals whom the Ahlu Sunnah equally loved, respected and followed. Its either you are with Ali or against him. Those who wage wars against Ali are worse than Kuffar. And whoever loves them shall be raised with them.

# Sayyida Fatima - she was terrorized and denied her of her rights after the demise of her father. They set her house ablaze and nearly burnt her with her children in the house. She never spoke to the people at the helm of the government till she breathe her last. She never paid allegiance to the people at the helm she departed this world.

Yet Ahlu Sunnah love, respect and followed these same people who committed these atrocities.

# Al-Hassan - war was waged against him till he abdicated his rightful position as the head of Muslim state. He was eventually poisoned. Those who did these were continuously to be loved and respect by the Ahlu Sunnah.

# Imam al-Hussein - He was massacred along with 72 of his companions and relatives (the household of the Prophet).

Ahlu Sunnah continued to love and respect these cursed people that directly and indirectly perpetrated this heinous crime.

What kind of love and respect for the Ahl al-Bayt is that? Where are your al-wala wal Bara?

And mentioning Sheik ibn Taymiyyah, he was a renowned Nasibi.

Newnas:

Absolutely true. However we are only enjoyed to love, respect and regard the sincere and steadfasts from the Sahabah never the Munafiqun among them.

Newnas:

Two sects went astray regarding the rights of the household

It remained to be highlighted what these extremism are whereby the Shi'a or Rafida loved the Ahl al-bayt beyond their status.

What is clear however is the mutawattir saying of our Prophet concerning the Shi'a of Imam Ali. For example, Imam Ahmad gives a report:

Ibrāhīm b. Sharīk – ‘Uqbah b. Mukram al-Ḍabī – Yūnus b. Bukayr – alSawār b. Muṣ’ab – Abū al-Jahhāf – Abū Mukram ‘Uqbah – Muḥammad b. ‘Amr – Fāṭimah al-Kubrā – Umm Salamah:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, was with me on my night when Fāṭimah and ‘Alī visited him. So, the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said, “O ‘Alī, be happy, because you and your companions and your Shī’ah will be in Paradise"

Source: Abū ‘Abd Allāh Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal, Kitāb Faḍāil al-Ṣaḥābah (Jeddah: Dār al-‘Ilm li al-Ṭabā’ah wa al-Nashr; 1st edition, 1403 H) [annotator: Waṣiyyullāh b. Muḥammad ‘Abbās], vol. 2, p. 654, # 1115

Are you a Shi'a of Ali, and Aduw of his enemies?

Newnas:

Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan and all his followers were among those who never ceased insulting and cursing Ali ibn Abi Talib. And they showed their extreme hatred for the Ahl al-Bayt.

Nasibism is not necessarily cursing or insulting the Ahl al-Bayt esp. Imam Ali. Having displayed animosity towards them is the primary root of nasb. And all nasibi will never see Allah's mercy.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Newnas(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just pray to Allah for your guidance!!!

AlBaqir: You keep repeating the same cycle of distortion.

Firstly: The fact that The Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam mentioned those four eminent people doesn't negate the membership of some other people from the household.

Secondly: There is no way people won't have misunderstanding, the crises between the companions didn't make them transgress the bounds of one another. Why should you go overboard.

thirdly: The civil war of Ali's time didn't start during his era, it started with the killing of Uthman by some rebels who seiged him in his house. Even Ali bn Abu Talib sent his two sons to protect Uthman in his house. And Ali gave his daughter to Umar in Marriage.

Imam Bukharee also narrates that once Abu Bakr observed Solah asr (for the people) then he left (the mosque), he saw Hasan playing with the other kids, he put him on his shoulder and rhymed:

بأبي شبيه بالنبي
لا شبيه بعلي
meaning: he resembles the Prophet he doesn't resemble Ali
And Ali was present and laughing (soheeh bukharee 3542).

So the companions gave each other love and respect, they never cursed one another. In fact during the fitnah, they didnt take war captives because everyone was only doing Ijtihaad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Newnas(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
As for Fatima being deprived of her father's inheritance:

The prophets are not inherited, the only inheritance they leave behind is the beneficial knowledge that they leave behind for their followers.

As for their wealth, it's to be kept in the baytul maal (state treasury).

And Abu Bakr deprived Fatima, his own daughter Aisha and other members of the household from inheriting the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam rather he kept all the wealth in the state treasury.
Then he ordered that they be given a share of a fifth of the war booty which the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam ordered that Ibn Abbass be given as explained earlier.

Fatima rodiyaLLaahu anha was angry at first probably because she didn't know the hadith at the moment.

No one encompasses all the sunnah of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:
I just pray to Allah for your guidance!!!

AlBaqir: You keep repeating the same cycle of distortion.

Thanks for your prayers. However you need it the more.

# The challenge is upon you to clear "the cycle of distortion" after all the facts and evidences are before you.

Newnas:

Firstly: The fact that The Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam mentioned those four eminent people doesn't negate the membership of some other people from the household.

In respect to Ayat at-Tathir (verse of purification), Ayat Mubahala (verse of maledictions), and hadith Thaqalain/Khalifatain, all evidences available only pointed to those four, and Nabi himself excluded the wives and others. This is the reality you are terribly afraid to accept.

Newnas:

Secondly: There is no way people won't have misunderstanding, the crises between the companions didn't make them transgress the bounds of one another. Why should you go overboard.

These are not mere misunderstandings. We talk about civil wars where thousands of lives were lost. There is a procedure in the holy Quran if two Muslims fights. Quran says one must be on the path of truth and the other must be Baghi. Being Baghi as an individual or group is Haram.

Newnas:

thirdly: The civil war of Ali's time didn't start during his era, it started with the killing of Uthman by some rebels who seiged him in his house. Even Ali bn Abu Talib sent his two sons to protect Uthman in his house. And Ali gave his daughter to Umar in Marriage.

What is the judgment of those who wage war against the Rightly Guided Khalifah in accordance with your manhaj? Fighting the Ahl al-Bayt is fighting the Prophet and fighting the Prophet is fighting Allah.

Unfortunately for you the civil during the time of Imam Ali has been emphatically highlighted by the Prophet and he warned whoever cares to listen. Allamah Nasir deen Al-Albani documents:

Narrated Aboo Sa'id narrated:

We were sitting, waiting for the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Then he came to us from the room of one of his wives. So, we stood with him. But his shoe broke, and he appointed Ali to stay behind to repair it. Then, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, walked and we walked with him. He (the Prophet (saw)) stood up, waiting for him (i.e. Ali) and we stood with him. Then he said: "There is among you one who will fight over the ta'wil (interpretation) of this Qur'aan, just as I fought over its tanzil (revelation).'

Each of us wished it was him, and among us were Abu Bakr and Umar. But he (the Prophet (saw)) said: "No. He is only the repairer of the shoe" referring to Ali, may Allah be pleased with him. We went to him (i.e. Ali) to give him the good news. But he responded as though he had earlier heard it
."

Footnote: Hadeeth is Saheeh (Authentic).

Source: Al-Silsilah Al-Ahadeeth Al-Saheehah. Vol. 5, Pg. # 639 - 640, H. # 2487

The following are obvious from this Sahih hadith:

1. As the Prophet fought for the revelation of the Quran, so was Ali fought for its [Quran] interpretations.

2. Apparently only Ali knew the right interpretation of the Quran [both the Muhkamt (clear verse) and Mutashabihat (allegorical)] as opposed to those who fought him.

3. Quran talks about those who falsely interpret the Quran to cause fitnah [tribulations]. These are those with disease in their heart, Quran concluded.{surah al-Imran:7}

4. Those who sincerely stood with Ali in these battles were on the path of truth/guidance and those who fought them were on the path of falsehood/misguidance [opposing the right interpretation of the Quran]

# Umm al-mu'minin Aisha, Talha, Zubair accused Imam Ali of abhorring the Killers of Uthman thereby they waged the first ever civil war against the Imam of guidance of their time. There is a procedure for the punishment of murder in the Quran and only Ali can interpret it correctly.

# What about Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan who waged the second civil war against Imam Ali?

Why did Ahlu Sunnah condemned the Khawarij for waging the third civil war against Imam Ali but want Aisha, Talha, Zubair, Mu'awiyah and their followers to go free? These people killed thousands of believers in the camp of Imam Ali. And killing a single believer intentionally is an automatic hell fire. Killing a single believer mistakenly attract heavy punishment as stated in the Quran.

Newnas:

So the companions gave each other love and respect, they never cursed one another. In fact during the fitnah, they didnt take war captives because everyone was only doing Ijtihaad.

# Was Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan a companion of the Prophet or not? He institutionalized cursing of Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib. And in several sihah ahadith, cursing Ali = cursing of the Prophet.

# There is no Ijtihad where you are ordered by Allah and His Prophet to follow and adhere to the Rightly Guided Khalifah. And of course as highlighted earlier whoever kills a single believer intentionally or mistakenly is a sinner; therefore, Ijtihad is useless in this case. In fact in the case of Mu'awiyah and his Baghi cult, they killed one of the most righteous Sahabah of the Prophet, Ammar ibn Yassir. Here Prophet foretold that a Baghi (condemned and illegitimate) group will kill Ammar while he will be calling them to Jannah and they (those Baghi cult) will be calling him to Jahanam (hell fire).
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Newnas(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
See how you recklessly declare people to be disbelievers.

Now I understand what Sheikh Bakhet meant when he said that anyone who calls the sinner a kafir is only following the methodology of the shia.

I ask Allah to soften your heart and make you repent before Death because this your path is a stray path undoubtedly.

3 Likes

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:
As for Fatima being deprived of her father's inheritance:

The prophets are not inherited, the only inheritance they leave behind is the beneficial knowledge that they leave behind for their followers.

As for their wealth, it's to be kept in the baytul maal (state treasury).

Falsehood. If the Prophets are not inherited:

# So, why did, according to Quran, Nabi Sulaiman inherited his Father Nabi Dawud, not only in Prophet-hood but also in wealth, power and kingdom?

# Why did Nabi Zakariyah prayed to Allah for a son that will inherit him?

Newnas:

Fatima rodiyaLLaahu anha was angry at first probably because she didn't know the hadith at the moment.

No one encompasses all the sunnah of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

You can only "probably". So, if Bibi Fatima, the leader of all women of paradise did not know the hadith of her Father, does that mean that her husband, the most knowledgeable of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet, is also ignorant of this hadith? Or does that mean Bibi Fatima does not obey her husband? Then, what made Bibi Fatima never to believe the "hadith of her father" when Abubakar read it, yet she died while angry bitterly with Abubakar and never talked to him till she died. Or Is there a single record that she ever reconciled with Abubakar before her death, "probably" when she "realized" the bogus hadith?

Besides, can ordinary "worldly" inheritance made her so angry that she will never talk to Abubakar et al till she died? After all the popular hadith of Nabi is that a muslim should not keep malice for more than three days. Hers was till her death (6 months after the death of her father).

# Another Sahih hadith says whoever does not pay allegiance to the Imam of his time, his death is that of the time of Jahiliyyah. Bibi Fatima alayha salam never talked to or pay allegiance to Abubakar till her death. However she is the leader of the women of Paradise. Was that "misunderstanding" an issue of worldly inheritance?
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by omosuper(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlBaqir:

Falsehood. If the Prophets are not inherited:

# So, why did, according to Quran, Nabi Sulaiman inherited his Father Nabi Dawud, not only in Prophet-hood but also in wealth, power and kingdom?

# Why did Nabi Zakariyah prayed to Allah for a son that will inherit him?

You can only "probably". So, if Bibi Fatima, the leader of all women of paradise did not know the hadith of her Father, does that mean that her husband, the most knowledgeable of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet, is also ignorant of this hadith? Or does that mean Bibi Fatima does not obey her husband? Then, what made Bibi Fatima never to believe the "hadith of her father" when Abubakar read it, yet she died while angry bitterly with Abubakar and never talked to him till she died. Or Is there a single record that she ever reconciled with Abubakar before her death, "probably" when she "realized" the bogus hadith?

Besides, can ordinary "worldly" inheritance made her so angry that she will never talk to Abubakar et al till she died? After all the popular hadith of Nabi is that a muslim should not keep malice for more than three days. Hers was till her death (6 months after the death of her father).

# Another Sahih hadith says whoever does not pay allegiance to the Imam of his time, his death is that of the time of Jahiliyyah. Bibi Fatima alayha salam never talked to or pay allegiance to Abubakar till her death. However she is the leader of the women of Paradise. Was that "misunderstanding" an issue of worldly inheritance?
Knowledge is power. Can I pm you please?
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
omosuper:

Brother I'll advice you, don't have anything to do with him, you might know this, but let me say it, he is a SHIA!!! do not fall for his antics.....

6 Likes

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother I'll advice you, don't have anything to do with him, you might know this, but let me say it, he is a SHIA!!! do not fall for his antics.....

Oh! I have never hide my identity even on this thread, to be a Shi'a. However thanks for the announcement once again. Gone are those days of stupidity where your propaganda and demonization of the name "Shi'a" have effect on innocent people. What are you afraid of? That I might turn him to become a Shia, a Rafida? Though I know him not but he's not stupid; he's not dogmatic and barbaric like you. There is no compulsion in religion, for truth stand out clear of errors, Quran emphatically says. In sha Allah as always I will always cite your books as hujjah (proofs) against you.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlBaqir:

Oh! I have never hide my identity even on this thread, to be a Shi'a. However thanks for the announcement once again. Gone are those days of stupidity where your propaganda and demonization of the name "Shi'a" have effect on innocent people. What are you afraid of? That I might turn him to become a Shia, a Rafida? Though I know him not but he's not stupid; he's not dogmatic and barbaric like you. There is no compulsion in religion, for truth stand out clear of errors, Quran emphatically says. In sha Allah as always I will always cite your books as hujjah (proofs) against you.

I have nothing to lose if he follows guidance or misguidance, i have cleared my conscience by telling him what he is about to do, i don't have any power over his guidance, all i can do is warn him, and as for you, keep up the work your master shaytan has sent you, if you don't repent, you and your master will be disgraced in the hereafter, you are warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
omosuper:
Indeed Knowledge is power. However we need wisdom to guide it. May Allah gift us both from Himself.

# You can pm me anytime in sha Allah.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by omosuper(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Thanks for your concern bro. I think akhirah should be our concern as Muslims. I'm not confused but let's take this as an example:i have an igbo friend who knew nothing about Islam. When she arrived Ilorin, her thought's every single Muslim's evil .She married a Yoruba Christian from the state but when she moved closer I introduced Islam to her by given her a copy of Qur'an and requested for a copy of Bible ,though I have a copy of King James version at home. The only thing I told her was that, she should confirm everything she hears about Islam from the glorious Qur'an that some muslims are mischievous for real but Islam is perfect. Actually, she is still practicing Christianity as her religion but told me that she can allow her son/daughter to marry Muslim. She said, her pastor told them not to touch Qur'an because it's a book of anti Christ, that was why she hates Muslim from her childhood. What I'm trying to say is that, I know the missing link in Christianity because I always give them listening ears, I was a member of Tijaniyyah, I knew it's a cult that is why I left, always listening to sheik Saheed Timehin of Ahmmadiya and I know where they got it wrong. I see Al Sunnah as the best for now even if my appearance isn't like one but ideologically part one of them. But to be candid,it seems there is something unique about shia and I think I need to move closer to know much about them. What my uniqueness means, a one respectable al sunnah from Lagos island once told us that we shouldn't get closer to Shias for any reason because they are worse than alu-kitab and I was like, someone who believes in oneness of Allah is worse than who calls a human being their god? I personally see Sunni/Shia struggle as a politics from the Middle East (Saudi/Iran)and I don't want to get involve in all this yeye politics because akhirah is my focus. Jazak bro
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
omosuper:
Thanks for your concern bro. I think akhirah should be our concern as Muslims. I'm not confused but let's take this as an example:i have an igbo friend who knew nothing about Islam. When she arrived Ilorin, her thought's every single Muslim's evil .She married a Yoruba Christian from the state but when she moved closer I introduced Islam to her by given her a copy of Qur'an and requested for a copy of Bible ,though I have a copy of King James version at home. The only thing I told her was that, she should confirm everything she hears about Islam from the glorious Qur'an that some muslims are mischievous for real but Islam is perfect. Actually, she is still practicing Christianity as her religion but told me that she can allow her son/daughter to marry Muslim. She said, her pastor told them not to touch Qur'an because it's a book of anti Christ, that was why she hates Muslim from her childhood. What I'm trying to say is that, I know the missing link in Christianity because I always give them listening ears, I was a member of Tijaniyyah, I knew it's a cult that is why I left, always listening to sheik Saheed Timehin of Ahmmadiya and I know where they got it wrong. I see Al Sunnah as the best for now even if my appearance isn't like one but ideologically part one of them. But to be candid,it seems there is something unique about shia and I think I need to move closer to know much about them. What my uniqueness means, a one respectable al sunnah from Lagos island once told us that we shouldn't get closer to Shias for any reason because they are worse than alu-kitab and I was like, someone who believes in oneness of Allah is worse than who calls a human being their god? I personally see Sunni/Shia struggle as a politics from the Middle East (Saudi/Iran)and I don't want to get involve in all this yeye politics because akhirah is my focus. Jazak bro

Well they look unique to you because of At-taquiyya, oh yes, they are unique, because they believe their imams can give sustenance, oh yes, they believe you can call on Ali, Hassan, Hussain, Fatima, etc.....as a muslim should you call on another other than Allaah? I clearly heard the shia scholar saying calling Allaah is wrong, rather its better to call on Muhammad and his ahl bayt, is this the unique thing you see in them? if you are not still sure about the misguidance of the shi'a, i'll recommend you go to youtube and see the true shi'ism, try anti-majos channel....

2 Likes

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by MrOlai: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2016
omosuper:
I was a member of Tijaniyyah, I knew it's a cult that is why I left,

Lol! Empiree is coming for your head! grin

1 Like

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2016
omosuper:
Thanks for your concern bro.

lexiconkabir:

Well they look unique to you because of At-taquiyya, oh yes, they are unique, because they believe their imams can give sustenance, oh yes, they believe you can call on Ali, Hassan, Hussain, Fatima, etc.....as a muslim should you call on another other than Allaah? I clearly heard the shia scholar saying calling Allaah is wrong, rather its better to call on Muhammad and his ahl bayt, is this the unique thing you see in them? if you are not still sure about the misguidance of the shi'a, i'll recommend you go to youtube and see the true shi'ism, try anti-majos channel....

@ omosuper, Quran talks to you and whoever cares to listen:

[size=13pt]O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done[/size] {surah al-Hujurat: 6}.

lexiconkabir, people are growing (and have grown) beyond your wahabist propagandas.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
AlBaqir:

[size=13pt]O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done[/size] {surah al-Hujurat: 6}.

lexiconkabir, people are growing (and have grown) beyond your wahabist propagandas.

Propaganda that what? That you dont call on Hussayn? Or your folks dont believe that the name of Hussayn, Ali, Muhammad, etc are the asmaahul husna(best names) of Allaah and you should call on Allaah through them? Or that you dont believe that your imams can give sustenance? What propaganda are you talking about? You cant fool everybody you know?

@omosuper, I'm not asking you to take my words as the truth, but do your research and confirm if they are true, if possible go to youtube as i opined earlier, don't let this deceptive man deceive you, remember that Allaah is very stern when it comes to shirk, these rawaafid are mushriks, beware! thats an advice....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
On the authority Abi Ab’dillahi al-Nu’man ibn Basheer (ra) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: “That which is lawful is clear and that which is unlawful is clear and between the two of them are doubtful [or ambiguous] matters about which not many people are knowledgeable. Thus, he who avoids these doubtful matters certainly clears himself in regard to his religion and his honor. But he who falls into the doubtful matters falls into that which is unlawful like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Verily every king has a sanctuary and Allah’s sanctuary is His prohibition. In the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it be sound, all the body is sound and which, if it be diseased, all the body is diseased. This part of the body is the heart”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Narrated by at-Tirmidhi (2442), Ahmad (1630) and Ibn Hibbaan (722) from al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I memorized from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): “Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt, for truth leads to reassurance and lies lead to uncertainty.” Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him).

2 Likes

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by omosuper(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Propaganda that what? That you dont call on Hussayn? Or your folks dont believe that the name of Hussayn, Ali, Muhammad, etc are the asmaahul husna(best names) of Allaah and you should call on Allaah through them? Or that you dont believe that your imams can give sustenance? What propaganda are you talking about? You cant fool everybody you know?

@omosuper, I'm not asking you to take my words as the truth, but do your research and confirm if they are true, if possible go to youtube as i opined earlier, don't let this deceptive man deceive you, remember that Allaah is very stern when it comes to shirk, these rawaafid are mushriks, beware! thats an advice....
Thanks, may Allah (SWT) guide each and everyone of us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by omosuper(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
AlBaqir:

Thanks. May Allah guide each and everyone of us.
Re: Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith by AlBaqir(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

, I'm not asking you to take my words as the truth, but do your research and confirm if they are true, if possible go to youtube as i opined earlier, don't let this deceptive man deceive you, remember that Allaah is very stern when it comes to shirk, these rawaafid are mushriks, beware! thats an advice....

You that don't even know a Da'if hadith from Sahih hadith even in your books (Alhamdulillah Shi'a have corrected you several times), how possibly can you ever research on Shi'ism and its creed academically and intellectually? Ònà re Jin gannn.

# Here is a Shi'a (on this thread) exposing your lies and misconceptions concerning the Ahl al-Bayt, all you can muster is the usual propaganda that your Shuyukh of yore failed woefully upon. When exactly do you guys gonna learn from the mistakes of your Shuyukh? The very best you and your cohorts know how to do is to derail topic the moment you are exposed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Celebrating ‘aashooraa’ Or Taking It As A Day Of Mourning / Supplication after the five Daily Prayers / Child Bride, 12, Dies In Yemen After Struggling To Give Birth For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.