Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's (2101 Views)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by buharisbae(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
According to history this picture shows how the Igbo men rocked their hairstyle in the early 90's very lovely and unique!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by buharisbae(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by buharisbae(f): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2016
how come I can't find the flat head here grin

cc. lalasticlala oo
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by iaamxavier(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Wow this is lovely

Now I know why ronke has been begging me to marry her

She knows that Igbo guys have swaggs!

Even look at that guys six packs!

Men in the next world I Dont want to be a Nigerian but I want to be an Igbo guy

No wonder our sophisticated brother will do anything to have an Igbo blood in their generation

#IGBOROCKS!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Cholls(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
my brother e neva finish

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by ernesty20(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Blood of Buhari shocked
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by irishMO123(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2016
buharisbae:
According to history this picture shows how the Igbo men rocked their hairstyle in the early 90's very lovely and unique!
even till date.....

LMAO
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by iaamxavier(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Nothing to say than

WE ROCK!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by McJane(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2016
smiley cheesy wink Men! This is very cool I love this dread! History showed that Igbo are naturally ahead

I'm waiting for our brown brothers angry

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by LecciGucci: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2016
d swagg didnt start today.. and up till now d swagg is still there WE THEM BOIYS.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Thats lovely.. Maybe they are waiting for the Oha soup to be served.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Badtman(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Igbo Rock better before the greedy enter their Blood vain
They are looking fresh before the ipob Cowardice war grin
Awolowo u be Baba, the Slayer of Biafra with correct Hungry tinx

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by johnwizey: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
McJane:
smiley cheesy wink Men! This is very cool I love this dread! History showed that Igbo are naturally ahead

I'm waiting for our brown brothers angry
You don dey make sense before o but immediately you switch off your brain data, u con dey miss yarn. Waiting for what exactly Ajurawalo tijakadi ko

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by buharisbae(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lalasticlala u Dont Want to move my post to fp angry don't play with me again! cry
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by mofewilkie(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
You realize early 90s is just over 20 years ago. This looks like pre-independence.
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by goldrushbooks: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2017
iaamxavier:
Nothing to say than

WE ROCK!

In the 90's going about semi clad! Mhen! Now I understand igbos. They just stumbled on civilization, many thanks to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by zombieHUNTER: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
goldrushbooks:

In the 90's going about semi clad! Mhen! Now I understand igbos. They just stumbled on civilization, many thanks to Lagos.
This ogbomosho man again
Everyday you go dey claim lagosian
Go hide your face in shame
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by goldrushbooks: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

This ogbomosho man again
Everyday you go dey claim lagosian
Go hide your face in shame

Idemili Bush man, go back to your village where you guys wear underpants and weird hair styles.
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by zombieHUNTER: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Idemili Bush man, go back to your village where you guys wear underpants and weird hair styles.
Am not claiming lagosian on social media
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Gotze1: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
iaamxavier:
Wow this is lovely

Now I know why ronke has been begging me to marry her

She knows that Igbo guys have swaggs!

Even look at that guys six packs!

Men in the next world I Dont want to be a Nigerian but I want to be an Igbo guy

No wonder our sophisticated brother will do anything to have an Igbo blood in their generation

#IGBOROCKS!
[/s]As usual.

Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Ojiofor: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Op did you mean early 1900 because early 90s is my generation.
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by omenka(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
On nairaland these days, one isn't even allowed to post things like this because "the other aide" would use it against you. cheesy
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Ewoooo! Wonderful! This one dey sweet Me no be small. They are probably wetin for the Oha soup. Lekwa Ochi Lekwam (LOL)
Re: Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's by potipher7: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
On nairaland these days, one isn't even allowed to post things like this because "the other aide" would use it against you. cheesy
shatap

(1) (Reply)

Why Is USA Concerned About Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists In Nigeria= TRUMP / When Will NIMC Release Permanent National ID Cards / I Have Not Been Hearing Of Christian Praying For Buhari. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.