Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Cockroach, The New Food N Town - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cockroach, The New Food N Town (1928 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cockroach, The New Food N Town by Guliver(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2016
They said Cockroach contains protein and is one of the favourite delicacy in China, Japan and Madagascar, that it makes your skin look like that of new born baby, can you give it ago?

Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by cynthia123(f): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Av not finished eating Turkey and snake meat...its cocroach I will eat.

China OP, u shld try it and share u experience

1 Like

Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Guliver:
They said Cockroach contains protein and is one of the favourite delicacy in China, Japan and Madagascar, that it makes your skin look like that of new born baby, can you give it ago?

You rusk leprosy by eating roaches
Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by Dottore: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
*Clears throat
Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nope! Thank you very much!
Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
The mere thought of asians eating roaches make me sick to my stomach. Roaches are so filthy that you can find them in so many disease infested areas. I wudn't try it for a billion dollars grin . The only insects i have eaten till date are termites. Because they are highly proteinous and delicious.
Re: Cockroach, The New Food N Town by kafeii123: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
The mere thought of asians eating roaches make me sick to my stomach. Roaches are so filthy that you can find them in so many disease infested areas. I wudn't try it for a billion dollars grin . The only insects i have eaten till date are termites. Because they are highly proteinous and delicious.

people [b]learned [/b] to hate roaches cos they had their elders'/first caregivers' reactions to them imprinted in the psyche. The situation's different for someone(s) who didn't experience such conditioning

(1) (Reply)

Know The English Name Of Nija Dishes And Snacks / Bakery For Rent / Pure Coconut Oil And Flour For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.