Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards (81317 Views)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by armadeo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
DedeNkem:
If she was legally married to the guy and haven't divorced him yet, she can still sue the man to settle her.

Most Nigerians have no clue about their rights.

Sue him for what?

If she wants a divorce he'll simply drown her in the court. You went away fact now you want money.

Lol she can never win.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by sesaan(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
ehn... Redeem members must hear this..
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by 9jatatafo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
pcguru1:
I will take this betting a step further maybe analyze number and see if there's a pattern, will take up mathematics if I have to. 62million mehn I go resign and marry sharp sharp

Go and learn more about permutation in Mathematics. You could be a genius you can never know
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by sergiolefty(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg,its nt d woman's fault....Buh d woman na fool for showing up after leaving, cos once a thief he go forever be a thief same as gamblers....... He go end up using it to gamble....
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by muller101(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nairaland gamblers will increase staking capacity. I pity una.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by nuchinova(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
SniperD:

do you need to act? :p
omoh, you harsh o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
olihilistic:

Baba you no go understand.
No vex I beg you.
I'm too busy these days.
no lele baba. Hope you good sha?

Bros tomorrow Na Saturday o. Hope you get my padi for plan? @my signature grin
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by jaymichael(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
wordbank:
Women and money
When a woman say I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU just know that what she's actually saying is WITH YOUR MONEY I WILL TAKE CARE OF US
Classic.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by jaymichael(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
I will accept her back...

On a Salary of 19,000 Naira per month Minimum Wage as my House keeper. grin
So that you will one day eat a sniper spiked dinner?
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Pylony(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eyaaaaaa! Lack of patience has cause the wife zero share of the #63million.. An eye opener to our ladies out there.

This story reminds me of the latest song by TIMAYA ft FLAVOUR, title MONEY....

CHORUS

Wen money no dey, people dey carry me play.. Wen money no dey, every body run away.. Wen money no dey people dey carry me play.. Wen money no dey, no body look at my face, Them say me i dey craze..

BUT..

....When the the going is good and cool, many,,, many people will be your frnd..
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by MadCow1: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
jaymichael:

Naaa... My Cook will handle my food.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Pylony(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
jaymichael:
hahaha! Make him start writing his will be4 taking the sniper meal.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by DedeNkem: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
armadeo:

Sue him for what?

If she wants a divorce he'll simply drown her in the court. You went away fact now you want money.

Lol she can never win.

I commented on what would happen if she knew her right. I don't support what she did.

Law is law no matter which side you're. If they're not divorced, she's still his wife. And as his wife, by law, court would grant her some kind of settlement.

The guy should have kept his winning secret until after divorcing her. He's lucky the woman has no clue.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by armadeo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
DedeNkem:

I commented on what would happen if she knew her right. I don't support what she did.

Law is law no matter which side you're. If they're not divorced, she's still his wife. And as his wife, by law, court would grant her some kind of settlement.

The guy should have kept his winning secret until after divorcing her. He's lucky the woman has no clue.

You don't understand me. She sues and he buries her in court..besides I am sure thier marriage was traditionalnwhic removes all rights. If there is no court document then there is nothing to hold him to.

Dude she has no rights am sure she has been advised to go to court..If n.a. me I would rather go to jail than give her a dime.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by IamJeff(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
tyson99:
Act broke ke se u rich before ni?
>smiley help me tell am oo
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by IamJeff(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
tyson99:
Act broke ke se u rich before ni?
>smiley help me tell am oo
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by youngest85(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaniyi0:
choi! am heading to bet9ja straight, i go pick 20 straingt winning each 2odd.

Ticket don burst b4 u play am sef!
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Blessedward: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaniyi0:
choi! am heading to bet9ja straight, i go pick 20 straingt winning each 2odd.
lol!!!
u no well
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Originalsly: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm.... 3 bedroom house with pit latrines..... 3 latrines?... got to be self contained rooms! Wow!
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Maghan37: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
ogorwyne:

That's my baby, all geared up for the new season. *Am coming to you soon America, oh ho*
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by omogidi234(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
"...Onywera is the latest and proud millionaire in his community and everyone now respects him..."
Na GOD go punish poverty!!

Meanwhile, this is the church I wana be attending from henceforth..
grin

grin grin grin grin grin Abeg, help me ask the Pastor if he has a branch in Lagos.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Missmossy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol.. it happens grin

Very few would stay in penury. She didn't try though not even when he lost his parents. Anyways it's their life.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Escodeb(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
English premier league in June? I don't get it. I think this is a cooked up story by the Nigeria betting company to encourage or lure people to bet
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by DedeNkem: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2016
armadeo:

You don't understand me. She sues and he buries her in court..besides I am sure thier marriage was traditionalnwhic removes all rights. If there is no court document then there is nothing to hold him to.

Dude she has no rights am sure she has been advised to go to court..If n.a. me I would rather go to jail than give her a dime.

You have confirmed you've no clue about Nigerian marriage laws. Read this: [url=http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage%20Act.htm]Nigeria Marriage Act[/url].
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by harlee(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2016
winkmart:
Wife Abandoned Husband For Being Poor - He Won N63 Milllion Afterwards

Source: http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/sh20m-betway-jackpot-winner-chases-away-estranged-wife/
I don even predict next season game,baba God go pick my call dis season
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by koolaid87: 4:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua, Please all I need is 3 odds....BIKO!
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by michakev: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2016
de wife deserves to be employed as a house keeper Dats all ASAP
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Spidermon: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2016
even in far away kisumu, beaches are still acting like beaches.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no lele baba. Hope you good sha?

Bros tomorrow Na Saturday o. Hope you get my padi for plan? @my signature grin
I can assure you of votes from other accounts but not this particular one bro.
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2016
olihilistic:

I can assure you of votes from other accounts but not this particular one bro.
You Na correct. Thanks Babanla.

Respect!
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You Na correct. Thanks Babanla.

Respect!

I voted the guy for like 2 times if at all I remember. I wish all of them best of the day. :-8
Re: Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2016
olihilistic:

I voted the guy for like 2 times if at all I remember.
I wish all of them best of the day. :-8
yea, you did. I saw it

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.