Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? (2155 Views)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / See A Grammatically Poor Essay A Nigerian College Student Wrote On The Police / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kenneth imasuagbon, popularly know as Rice man is a politician who contested in Edo state APC gubernatorial primaries but lost, annually organizes an essay competition for students in Edo state. Students who contested but didn't win the last edition patiently waited for this year's edition, and it was finally announced but with some misnomers.

Usually, the topic of the essay was given weeks before the date set for the competition, but this 2016 edition topic was given less than 12 hours before the competition, making some interested participants to stay all night preparing for the essay and cramming their points. The competition held on 25th of June in various centers across Benin, which was well covered by media houses like NTA and ITV.

A long held tradition of the essay competition is that the results would be released after 2 weeks, the winners would get messages and the winners list would also be printed on major newspapers. This fact was continually said by the coordinator of the center where I wrote mine.

It is now 6 weeks of continuous checking of all newspapers searching for the list and daily Google search of Kenneth Imansuangbon, checking to see if any statement has been given by him or the organisers concerning the essay!

Can they put restless students out of their misery and release the results or perhaps just release a statement claiming the current economic situation has also affected them?

Kenneth Imansuangbon might have lost the primaries, but there is always another election in which he might win the primaries and would need the votes of these youths he is keeping in a restless state to win the general election.

Lalasticlala please this is very important cry Frontpage abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
op I understand you but the current economy is not smiling with anybody ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Theoritical(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
U guys refused voting d guy, yet u want his scholarship'. Abeg, make una dey fear GOD oooo

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Theoritical:
U guys refused voting d guy, yet u want his scholarship'. Abeg, make una dey fear GOD oooo

It was primaries that he lost na grin it was APC delegates that did not vote him.

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lalasticlala please Frontpage, this issue needs public awareness.

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
So you also wrote the essay? In which school? I wrote mine in UNIBEN.

Kenneth Don scam us ohh grin I saw the message about the essay on WhatsApp around 10pm and I just came back from a long meeting. With my tiredness, I started preparing for the essay and slept very late.
The thunder that would fire them if they don't release that result would come to serious lightning angry

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
homesteady:
So you also wrote the essay? In which school? I wrote mine in UNIBEN.

Kenneth Don scam us ohh grin I saw the message about the essay on WhatsApp around 10pm and I just came back from a long meeting. With my tiredness, I started preparing for the essay and slept very late.
The thunder that would fire them if they don't release that result would come to serious lightning angry

Yea I did in AAU.

1 Like

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
i also wrote at aau......didnt sleep because of it.......dis needs to appear on frontpage, lalasticala
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Lalasticlala please I put some effort into this writeup, help us get publicity for this case! Who knows the winner might be a nairalander.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
lalasticlala this is Frontpage worthy.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2016
ultron1234:
i also wrote at aau......didnt sleep because of it.......dis needs to appear on frontpage, lalasticala

Have you guys asked the person managing that AAUxclusive blog about the stuff? He posted an update like 4 weeks back that he called the coordinator and he said they were still compiling it. Ever since then, I've always been checking that site everyday and I'm very current on what's happening in AAU sef grin
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
homesteady:

Have you guys asked the person managing that AAUxclusive blog about the stuff? He posted an update like 4 weeks back that he called the coordinator and he said they were still compiling it. Ever since then, I've always been checking that site everyday and I'm very current on what's happening in AAU sef grin

It was our Director of Information that posted the news, I don't really know the SUG guys.

Fynestboi please help us.
Seun and Mynd44
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
See human beings and the way they like free something gringrin
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
SirWere:
See human beings and the way they like free something gringrin

We worked for it, except you don't classify intellectual work as hard worked.
I know many people that didn't sleep that night because of this essay.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
homesteady:

We worked for it, except you don't classify intellectual work as hard worked.
I know many people that didn't sleep that night because of this essay.
Ahh, sorry bout that. The thing is, all this foundation and scholarship programs tend to move very slowly.

I know of people who won a scholarship in 100L first semester and are just getting the money in 200L shocked
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Anatomist1: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello! I am new here I'm so hapi dat I finally found something new on the Google search page..... It is quite a relief, I think say na only me dey worried about the essay....... I don search tire..... . How I wish all the participants would make it trend on Twitter, so that it would get more attention. Wrote in UNIBEN.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Anatomist1:
Hello! I am new here I'm so hapi dat I finally found something new on the Google search page..... It is quite a relief, I think say na only me dey worried about the essay....... I don search tire..... . How I wish all the participants would make it trend on Twitter, so that it would get more attention. Wrote in UNIBEN.

You remember how the coordinator kept on hammering that the results would be released after 2 weeks?
Nairaland is also very popular and can make it trend, but them lalasticlala prefers to promote unknown sewage models over the welfare of nairalanders.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi congrats on been crowned Mr Nairaland, please I know you are a student and you should know how we feel. Please help us get this to Frontpage.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Fynestboi: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2016
breadandtea:
F/ynestboi congrats on been crowned Mr Nairaland, please I know you are a student and you should know how we feel. Please help us get this to Frontpage.

OK ma.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sigh.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

OK ma.

Thank You very much Sir.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by LordEmzy(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
:oWow wat a relief to c dis thread I hope itz not a scam sha
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
LordEmzy:
:oWow wat a relief to c dis thread I hope itz not a scam sha
Where did you write yours?
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth Imasuagbon essay has stood the test of time, I wrote last year although I did not come out among the winners, my colleague did and got the IPad he is using today at the award ceremony here in Uniben Auditorium.. Am sure they will release the results very soon.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Godwin999(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
i wrote too.....i won last time though....they promised to release it this month...
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
Kenneth Imasuagbon essay has stood the test of time, I wrote last year although I did not come out among the winners, my colleague did and got the IPad he is using today at the award ceremony here in Uniben Auditorium.. Am sure they will release the results very soon.

Yea I know the contest is credible, Last year 2 winners were my classmates. But this year's edition get as e be.
Maybe this election wasted his money.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by homesteady(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Godwin999:
i wrote too.....i won last time though....they promised to release it this month...
You won iPad with cash or only iPad?
Who made the promise? Have you had any contact with the organisers?
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by LordEmzy(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2016
homesteady:

UNIBEN
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by LordEmzy(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2016
homesteady:

UNIBEN
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by breadandtea(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Godwin999:

So you don't want us to win? Just kidding kiss

Lalasticlala can you see how many nairalanders wrote this essay and you don't want to help us.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by Anatomist1: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello, I'm back. This month is almost over and no show yet.
Re: Is Kenneth Imansuangbon 2016 Essay A Scam? by apholaby007(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
breadandtea:

It was our Director of Information that posted the news, I don't really know the SUG guys.

Fynestboi please help us.
Seun and Mynd44
Am also among d site admin....freegift,perfection and cletus orhibhabor runz d site..am perfection by name....DOI z named cletus orhibhabor also an aspirtant for SUG presidency 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Schools That There Pre-degree Form Still Available- Check Now / NTA College, Jos 2017/2018 Diploma Admission Form On Sale / Igbo Girl Murders English In Facebook Post...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.