Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander (27758 Views)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) / Big Turtle Captured By A Woman In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
I stopped to capture these halos from my mobile set while travelling .What phenomenon could be responsible for this?
Not sure this is the right forum to post them buh. .... Prof800, erad, help me out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by prof800(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Kingtim(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
R

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wetin be this na? angry
When I see "captured by nairalander" I been think say "halo" na name of one animal from sun wey nairalander just catch. Rubbish! angry

Lastmumu

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Aroh48(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
I hear and see

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Heazy2015(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
I had my share of miserable pain, I fought the scourge of sorrow, I was left with a wounded spirit and I cried with a broken mind, I prayed with a bleeding heart, I overcame the huge web of death and I dealt with the orge of loss... It's been no pleasure cruise this 365 days But "STILL I RISE" # BEAZY2015#Happy Bufday to me

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by adedayoa2(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Amazing

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Sunnycliff(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
You want the end time crew to start fidgeting and be blabbing on this
Anyway it means nothing just from your phone camera o!

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Achorise: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is awsome, but should it be in this section ?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by DrMustafa(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
in Hausa: rashin aiki

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Collins0609(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Cowmilk(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
I blame this APC lead govt for this

buhari come and c ur handiwork

only God can save Nigeria from Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by passionate88: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
angry
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by sCun: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
The rate of joblessness under Buhari ehn

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by haywire1: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
H
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Heazy2015(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
LastMumu:
H
Lols....Space Booker's... Monna kontinu....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by ichommy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice....

I bet most NLers didn't know this grin

A halo is an optical phenomenon produced by light interacting with ice ... Many halos are near the Sun or Moon, but others occur elsewhere or even in the opposite part of the sky.

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by SageTravels: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice shot

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by D34lw4p(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seen
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Space booked....b ryt back cool
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by DirtyGold: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
You want the end crew to start fidgeting and be blabbing on this

Anyway it means nothing just from your phone camera o!
Is it your sun? Is it your phone camera?
Instead of you to thank and clap for the OP for snapping and showing you sun, you are hating... Abi have you seen sun before?

OP, please snap and post the moon and the stars next...

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by emerged01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seen

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by airprince(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you think this Is amazing, hit the like button

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by dionpholly(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice shot!!!! Has my own here check it out, shot by me with my tecno l8plus!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by allytinted: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
The same thing was sighted last year, the very day Jega announced the result of the presidential election.
Picture below

1 Share

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
sCun:
The rate of joblessness under Buhari ehn

You sef notice am? grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by MzMercie: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cool cool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by darkid1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
In the hardship of this country, its beautiful that some people still have the time to face the scourging sun and "capture" the halos with their phones... Cant remember when I even had time to look at the moon. I sha hope you had shades on, dont go and let nairaland damage your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by eitsei(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aroh48:
I hear and see
let's give thanks to God
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Olachase(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
not new to me again tho grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by dipopooo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
So what do you want us to do with the captured sun now? How does that affect the economy of Nigeria? Our Youths are busy doing irrelevant things while
Our politicians are busy looting our money left right & center. I watched the chief whip of house of Representatives on Channel tv interviewed by seun okinbaloye i felt like shooting the guy. Our politicians are thieves we need to get rid of them before they get rid of us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him / NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / 5 Biggest Technology Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.