Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander (27759 Views)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) / Big Turtle Captured By A Woman In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Ini9(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Wetin be this na? angry
When I see "captured by nairalander" I been think say "halo" na name of one animal from sun wey nairalander just catch. Rubbish! angry

Lastmumu

grin chill abeg..
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by ezan(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I stopped to capture these halos from my mobile set while travelling .What phenomenon could be responsible for this?
Not sure this is the right forum to post them buh. .... Prof800, erad, help me out

NASA is a fraud. You've been lied to about how far away the Sun is from the earth, what the sky is made of, why it is blue (on a clear day) and so much more...sunlight shining through crystallized water or a glass-like substance is the only way halos are created around the Sun.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by xamkorex(m): 1:14am On Aug 08, 2016
It was also sighted on the 15th of July dz year... ...

Hi.. M new here
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by dovetark: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Heazy2015:

I had my share of miserable pain, I fought the scourge of sorrow, I
was left with a wounded spirit and I cried with a broken mind, I
prayed with a bleeding heart, I overcame the huge web of death
and I dealt with the orge of loss... It's been no pleasure cruise this
365 days But "STILL I RISE" # BEAZY2015#Happy Bufday to me

Lovely...
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Wetin be this na? angry
When I see "captured by nairalander" I been think say "halo" na name of one animal from sun wey nairalander just catch. Rubbish! angry

Lastmumu
Haha.. Bush boy
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Wow! Nature lovers! It's beautiful grin
I love watching the moon though especially when its full wink
It appears we have similar fascinations here, I love nature.
I often sit outside at night and watch the skies for shooting stars, also noting how the moon changes position with the night.
Nature is beautiful
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by lizzy5: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
our God is so awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

It appears we have similar fascinations here, I love nature.
I often sit outside at night and watch the skies for shooting stars, also noting how the moon changes position with the night.
Nature is beautiful
Agreed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by cutechi(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Heazy2015:

I had my share of miserable pain, I fought the scourge of sorrow, I
was left with a wounded spirit and I cried with a broken mind, I
prayed with a bleeding heart, I overcame the huge web of death
and I dealt with the orge of loss... It's been no pleasure cruise this
365 days But "STILL I RISE" # BEAZY2015#Happy Bufday to me
Rise and soar higher! happy bufday to U.
Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by Bezed(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Mine too...snapped in July

Re: Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander by adellam16(f): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
sCun:
The rate of joblessness under Buhari ehn
Bros the guy was jobless b4 buhari came to power. Like seriously dis is bleh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him / NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / 5 Biggest Technology Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.